Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
One, two, buckle my shoes? I_vote_lcapOne, two, buckle my shoes? I_voting_barOne, two, buckle my shoes? I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
One, two, buckle my shoes? I_vote_lcapOne, two, buckle my shoes? I_voting_barOne, two, buckle my shoes? I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
One, two, buckle my shoes? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
One, two, buckle my shoes? Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
One, two, buckle my shoes? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
One, two, buckle my shoes? Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
One, two, buckle my shoes? Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
One, two, buckle my shoes? Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
One, two, buckle my shoes? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
One, two, buckle my shoes? Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
One, two, buckle my shoes? Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

One, two, buckle my shoes? Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

One, two, buckle my shoes? Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

One, two, buckle my shoes?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

One, two, buckle my shoes? Empty
PostSubject: One, two, buckle my shoes?   One, two, buckle my shoes? EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:08 pm

Yawning in the afternoon light, Hunt slumped down onto the cold metal bench in the city center of Cairo. The teenager wore his usual attire, his sunglasses cloaking his hazel colored eyes, as he looked out at the large fountain in front, the surrounding water fenced so that people do not jump into the pond. Though, it didn't stop the occasional trespasser. Scratching his short cropped hair, Hunt could not help but yawn again, as he took off his hooded sweat shirt, laying it on the side. Being at a height of sixty six inches, the human was a rather short person, but stocky, his arms rippling with the sinews of his muscle and fat.

Almost looking like a bronzed statue in the sun, Hunt's skin was tinted a brownish hue, among other earthy colors, due to his body being imbued with the metal lead. As he straightened up on the bench, its silvery glint reflecting some light in random directions, Hunt took a pencil from his khaki cargo pants, and he started to sketch the scenery around himself to remember the moment. The tiny sketchpad that rested in his right hand ruffled and well used, as graphite seemed to jump off the pressed paper.

In a mere few seconds, Huntington had sketched the fountain that rose a good fifteen feet in the air, before the propelled water came raining down back into the pound. A magnificent site for one who enjoyed culture. Shifting his burnt orange T-shirt, the heat of the sun beat down on the city of Cairo. The temperature being in the mid nineties, in Fahrenheit.

Taking his sweatshirt, Hunt slipped is pencil and sketch pad into his pocket, and took a slight walk around the fountain, which seemed to span several scores of feet. The decorative plants outlying the pond giving the eighteen year old human some peace in his new life as a coalition member. Hunt's bronzed skin and dirty blonde hair making him stick out like a sore thumb, not to mention his Americanized attire.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: One, two, buckle my shoes?   One, two, buckle my shoes? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:24 am

The sun shined brilliantly in the sky above the city of Cairo. Tadatomo Fukushima walked through the bustling streets, his open dobak top fluttering in the breeze. It was very warm, but the occasional breeze made it more comfortable. He liked this city and it's culture. It was more relaxed and open than other cities he had been to. He had been here for a couple of days now, enjoying the sights and sounds of the city, along with the friendliness of the people here. He ran his hand through his bright red hair as he passed a restaurant. Fancying something to eat, he went inside and invested in some lunch.

Shortly after, Tadatomo was wandering the streets again. He decided to make his way to a nearby fountain to relax and unwind. He watched the calm, azure waters and reflected on the day's events, including a particularly awkward episode with the waitress in the restaurant. He was drinking some water at his table when the waitress, a pretty young lady not older than 20, came to take his order. In his panic, his arms somehow collaborated to knock not only the glass of water but also the pitcher it was poured from all over the unfortunate young woman. Tadatomo had apologized profusely, with the color of his face matching the color of his hair. The waitress could not have been more understanding about it and he even found himself standing outside after his meal with the young woman's telephone number. He was still unsure what to do with it.

Tadatomo noticed a young, darkly tanned man sitting on a bench across from the fountain. He looked something like a tourist, most likely from America. He was sketching something on his pad. The youth then stood up with his shirt and pad and began to slowly walk around the fountain. Tadatomo kept a subtle eye on him.
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: One, two, buckle my shoes?   One, two, buckle my shoes? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:36 am

Xull entered the human world entering a dessert, he was unsure of were he was but saw pyramids that reminded him of his home land but they were different to his, he was unsure of there purpose with his deep hudded jacket to hide that fact he had his mask on, he approached them and notice they were some what a site seeing thing, he tried to blend into the crowd it was hard towering of them al following them and listing to the woman that was in charge of the tour, once they where finished the history about them he got on the bus with the rest of the people and got the bus to the city which let them off a bit away form city center.

Xull RagZig'ed to the edge of the once there he descended into an alleyway by the town center, he stops a tanned but his than seem to be not of local skin tone, but more bronze in colour, he nocted a second person because of his unusually hair colour, his hair is red it was hard to miss even among the crowd. Xull stand hidden and closes off all his riatsu so he could no longer be sence, he waited to see what hapeened between this two humans.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: One, two, buckle my shoes?   One, two, buckle my shoes? EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:43 am

(OOC: Kano said that if he didn't post in this thread by a certain time he is not joining the thread, I don't mind if he joins, but that is up to you two, Orgoth and Blaine, as you two tried asking him to join earlier. So for now I'm posting, as Kano's time is up.)

Staring at the large fountain of crystal clear water, Hunt sighed out of boredom, having been in the great city of Cairo, but having accomplished nothing. The museums having offered scant information that the teenager had already known from his numerous studies abroad. And the art galleries having not appeased the youth, as the aged artwork of Egyptian artists was unsatisfying. Thinking back to the exhibits and small expeditions to the great pyramids made Hunt shudder, realizing he had wasted his time, and very few vacation days he had earned.

Twirling suddenly, Hunt rested his back against the guard rail that stopped people from falling into the water, the teenager glancing around from building to building, wondering if anything could satisfy his thirst for knowledge. The heat which beat down not discouraging the teen in the slightest, as heat did not affect him. Though, as Hunt became lost in thought for a mere second, he caught the figure of another, who did not exactly fit into the scene, noticing the red hair of the individual, but paying little heed to the stranger, as Hunt's attention soon rocketed towards a bird that landed several feet away from himself.

The bird being a cardinal, of all things, which did not normally live in these parts. Yawning again, Huntington figured it was someone's pet that escaped, but while he had the chance, he took out his sketch pad and pencil, and started sketching. The solace of drawing giving the teen some form of entertainment while he decided whether he should just head back to his apartment in America. Shifting his eyes slowly, the teen caught the same red headed individual in the area, again. Becoming slightly paranoid, Hunt continued his drawing, making sure to make eye contact with the red haired man.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: One, two, buckle my shoes?   One, two, buckle my shoes? EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:41 pm

Tadatomo was alarmed at first that the tanned youth had spotted him. Cursing his bright red hair, Tadatomo moved around, trying to blend in. Then, to his relief, the tanned man seemingly became interested in some sort of bird that had landed near him, and began to sketch. There was something about his man that had seemed odd, but Tadatomo wasn't sure. He folded up the young waitresses number, which until now he was unaware was still in his hand, and turned to walk away. But he suddenly felt something. Something... not good. However it was gone almost as soon as he felt it. "Strange" he murmured to himself. It didn't seem to come from the youth.

Regarding what he had felt for a moment, Tadatomo decided to investigate the youth, if only to reassure himself. He approached where the youth was sitting. "Excuse me," said Tadatomo as he drew near the man, "I couldn't help but notice you drawing things. Forgive me for intruding. My name is Tadatomo Fukushima." Tadatomo extended his hand for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: One, two, buckle my shoes?   One, two, buckle my shoes? EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:20 am

Xull watched for the dark corners of the ally ways make sure to move slowly as not to draw attention by moving swifter then he should, he only moved once but he was still hidden but now had a better view of the two as the red hair human seemed to notice something Xull unsure if he was the reason but had moved just to be sure, he has the red hair man move towards the bronze skin human they begain to talk,

"want'en me suppose to do'en i can't go out'en tere hummies not'en like'en me,but me not nice'en to them , So if me be'en nice'en hem they'en be'en nice'en to us?"

Xull though to himself still unsure what to do stayed in the shadows awaiting his own mind to be made up, as if he was waitng for someone to make the choice for him you could say.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: One, two, buckle my shoes?   One, two, buckle my shoes? EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:29 pm

Hearing footsteps come closer and closer towards himself, Hunt kept himself occupied on the cardinal, as he continued to finish the sketch. Preparing for whatever the stranger wanted who was walking near him. Shifting his eyes slowly across the small drawing, Hunt froze, as he heard whoever that walked closer start speaking. Someone calling themselves Tadatomo Fukushima. Turning around slowly, the cardinal took off into flight, as it took to the skies. Hunt faced the man, who didn't look much older than himself.

Looking at the extended hand, Hunt took the gesture kindly enough, but never having been one to like people in general, Hunt shook Tadatomo's hand lightly. The youth looking into the red haired man's eyes in somewhat of a glare.

"You're excused, but next time do not stalk me please... it's unsettling at best. Though, since you seen me do my sketching I mine as well indulge your curiosity..." Hunt spoke in his thick voice, which seemed to have a slight raspy sound. Though after speaking he flipped through his drawing pad, which could fit in one's palm, and offered Tadatomo to hold it, and browse through it if he so liked. The pad full of various drawings, with pencil and pen, of flowers, birds, ponds, people, and even a few antique weapons from various cultures and lands.

"I am known as Hunt, which is a much shorter version of my full name, but no offense, I normally don't give my full name away to strangers, with good intentions or not." with a pause, Hunt continued after a deep breath of the dry air, "Well Mr. Fukushima, what brings you to this fabulous city of Cairo? Surely not to just skulk around people you find interest in... pardon me... that was somewhat rude."
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: One, two, buckle my shoes?   One, two, buckle my shoes? EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:49 pm

Tadatomo listened intently to what the man had to say. He identified himself as Hunt. Hunt took the handshake, but didn't seem too happy to be disturbed. Tadatomo felt a little sheepish after he realized he did seem like a creepy miscreant. Hunt's gaze didn't falter in the slightest after he finished talking, which only made Tadatomo feel worse. He was starting to become nervous as he had the distinct impression the Hunt was a formidable person. Hunt offered Tadatomo the drawing pad which Tadatomo took. He began to flip through the pad noting that while the drawings were of relatively simple subjects, the detail in the drawings was quite complex.

Tadatomo chose not to pursue Hunt's full name. He gave Hunt back his drawing pad. "Your drawings are pretty incredible." Tadatomo paused for a moment, considering his next words carefully. "Again I apologize. I do not talk to people that often and I usually have to take a moment to think of what to say." Tadatomo was beginning to perspire, simply from the effort of maintaining the conversation. "As for my purpose here, I have none. I simply chose to see Cairo and to get away from my village for a while."

The sun was particularly scorching now. The crowd was starting to thin as more and more people sought shelter from the heat. "Forgive me again for prying, but you don't seem to be from around here. What brings you to Cairo? Besides the sights."
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: One, two, buckle my shoes?   One, two, buckle my shoes? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:27 pm

Xull deicde to enter the city square with his hood removed so his mask was completly out in the open, he had fromed a type of Cross-like walking stick which in narmal sized hand wouls seem like a short spear or bigger,he slowly made his way over to the two, his prupl;e hair tied back in a ponytail , his dead gray skin sparkling for the sun catching the metal in his skin.

he made his approach towards to two humans noticeable but slow to see how they would react towards him.

if he saw them throwing any attack his way he would continually dodge away but at the same time move them form the city towards the pyramids.
if he approached tthe men and not attacks came he would bow in an introductory way. but say nothing for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: One, two, buckle my shoes?   One, two, buckle my shoes? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:35 pm

With a very slight chuckle, Hunt received his sketch pad back from Tadatomo, as the tanned teen took the compliment about his drawing skills, though seeing a small bead of sweat drip from the redhead's pores, Hunt relaxed slightly as his tone of voice softened. Taking half a step back, Hunt's gaze became more haphazard as his eyes left Tadatomo's person and started to browse the area again, for anything of interest. The inhabitants of the city starting to thin out as the day progressed, as they walked into cool air-conditioned buildings and the like.

Hunt all the while payed attention to the rather awkward acquaintance he had met. The human learned that Tadatomo had just taken time away from his village. In response, Hunt's clear hazel eyes rested, finally, on the man's visage. "Well, I'll give you that one, I am not from around these parts, though I probably no more about the culture and history of this area more than the average citizen. I came here on a sort of vacation, my duties as a Coalition member being very vague, so I decided to come here to learn more about this city and country. However, to my disappointment I haven't learned much if anything new here. Other than the goal to learn and expand my knowledge, I have no other reason for being here."

With a pause, as Hunt took a deep breath, his eyes wandered behind Tadatomo, seeing a great sight of a very tall being, using, what appeared to be a cross designed walking stick. The being obviously not appearing as a normal human, seeing that whatever it was, or whoever it was had dead grey colored skin. Not one to be prejudiced as many other humans may be against people of different appearance, Hunt took a step forward towards the stranger, and offered a sign of peace, by offering a friendly wave, and short greeting. "Hello there, stranger, what can I help you with?" At first the tall stranger did not respond, Hunt quickly changed his language to the native language of Cairo, even with a flawless accent, repeating the same greeting again, just in case the grey skinned man did not know English.

Being a crafter of lead, and knowing the history which he studied, Hunt saw the traces of metal glittering off the newcomer's skin. Watching both Tadatomo, and the other one, Hunt was prepared for anything, not sure if they knew each other or what.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: One, two, buckle my shoes?   One, two, buckle my shoes? EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:08 am

Tadatomo had given back the pad and listened intently to what Hunt had to say. He was intrigued when Hunt mentioned that he was in the Coalition. Tadatomo knew little about the organisation but still found himself very curious about them. "You're in the Coalition? Incredible." Tadatomo was about to ask all about them when he noticed something behind him catch Hunt's eye. He turned to be confronted with the sight of a very tall humanoid figure wielding a cross-shaped walking stick. The being's hood covered its face, but its skin was dead gray in color.

Tadatomo continued to watch as the being bowed, not knowing what its intentions could be. As Hunt attempted to greet the being, first in English and then Egyptian, Tadatomo moved very slowly so he could keep both Hunt and the newcomer in his sight. The hairs on the back of his neck stood on end as the gray-skinned humanoid did not respond. Tadatomo could not put his finger on it but something about this situation seemed... wrong. Luckily, if hostilities did erupt, Kurato could and would be called to his hand with the simple utterance of its name. However he did not call his trusty blade for the moment, as he wanted to avoid provocative actions. If a battle began, he would try to dodge and call for his blade. For the time being Tadatomo just stood there, monitoring the two entities.
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: One, two, buckle my shoes?   One, two, buckle my shoes? EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:09 am

As Xull approached the two humanoids he was greeted by the bronze skin one after the bow , he greeted him in English then in a langue sounding similar to the locals.
Xull smirked his twisted smile visible because of how his mask was. xull began to speak. well what Xull constitutes as speaking
" i no'em not your 'second'ed spoken'en words but, there is not'en you be help'en me wit. i just notec'en you's dont belong'en here'ed either'en. so i beg'en courous'er i cam'em over'ed to 'seeing what'ed you'ens doing here 'that'en about's it'ed be."

Xull pleased by he good choice of words, since he lost his mind in other demenations he has not yet be able to learn speak properly.
awaiting there responses he plays with is hair as if a girl, making sure it tight, Xull noticed the Red haired one was on edge. as to why xull was unsure maybe his towering presence he was unsure he was going to inquire but let the though slip away. As Xull slamming the button of the walking stick into ground to lean against he was tried.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: One, two, buckle my shoes?   One, two, buckle my shoes? EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:08 am

Shoving the sketches into his side pocket, Hunt looked over the tall man, with a curious eye, wondering where he hailed from. Though amid Hunt's curiosity he noticed the tension grow, as Tadatomo appeared leery of the newcomer, who had no name at the moment. Noticing that the red-head moved slowly in a direction, Hunt cracked his knuckles in a barrage of pops that seemed to erupt from his hands, odd conversation being interrupted for but a second or two as Hunt's joints ceased their noise making.

Looking at the pair, Hunt could only massage his temples of the annoyance he was experience on one of his few vacations. Rubbing his eyes, and bringing both hands to his side, Hunt responded to Tadatomo's earlier response, the red haired man having sounded interested in the Coaltion. "Yes, the Coalition, basically members just protect humans from spiritual interference, such as rogue hollow and the like. A somewhat demeaning job, but that's what it is."

Turning to the grey skinned behemoth, Hunt glanced at the walking stick, which was being used as a form of support for the tall being to rest upon. "Ah, good you do know English then, my second phrase was just a different language that the locals speak, as I'm sure either of you have noticed by now. And I guess you've guessed right, I'm not from around here, but I can say the same for you, whats your name if you don't mind?" Hunt spoke disarmingly as he rested his body against a small fence behind himself.

With a slight yawn, Hunt prayed the two wouldn't cause any trouble, especially since both of them were odd enough, one being a stalker of sorts, and the other one probably able to get into a fight because of a misunderstanding. Then again, Hunt knew almost nothing about either of them.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: One, two, buckle my shoes?   One, two, buckle my shoes? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:48 pm

(OOC - I'm gonna try to start a fight by moving away from the town. The most ideal way is for me to try and leave and for Xull to follow me, and in turn for Hunt to follow him, towards the pyramids or something. Let me know if you don't want to do that or if you have something better in mind.)

With both of the strangers in his sights Tadatomo was a little bit more prepared should hostilities rise. He didn't know if this was some sort of trap or if the two beings genuinely didn't know each other. He was intensely intrigued by the mention of the Coalition. He knew a little about the organisation, that it's goal was to protect the living world from spiritual threats, but he had never met an actual member. Intriguing. If he is Coalition then he would surely be a friend. He does seem sincere, if a little annoyed. Tadatomo gazed at the grey-skinned individual for a moment. This guy, on the other hand, doesn't seem friendly at all. There's something unnerving about him.

The situation was growing steadily more treacherous as the silence between them took on a certain malice. Tadatomo decided that it would probably be best for him, and for Cairo, if all three simply parted amicably. It then occurred to Tadatomo that it probably isn't going to be that easy. A tall, hooded and grey-skinned individual doesn't generally just introduce themselves to two strangers for no reason. "I'm sorry to cut this fascinating discussion up but I'm afraid I have other matters to attend to. Hunt and Sir, it's been a pleasure."

With that, Tadatomo attempted to leave the vicinity to go back to his hotel room.
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: One, two, buckle my shoes?   One, two, buckle my shoes? EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 4:45 pm

xull starts to resles more riatsu and pumping in his walking stick he is leaning against unbeknownst to the 2 humans the part of the staff/ walking stick inbeded into the ground starts spreading like a wed or roots underthe ground and as the human with the red hair begains to walk away, this root like metalic substence shoot up and attempts to wrap around the humans both of them if succesfull xull , will bring to start attacking, destorying bulding and killing people.

if the move away form it and begin to move away xull will shoot spike in the dircetion. if they move more than 100 ft away xull will be to distory more of Cyro.
by snapping peoples necks and craving his way trew buildings.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: One, two, buckle my shoes?   One, two, buckle my shoes? EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 5:27 pm

Watching Tadatomo take his leave quite abruptly, Hunt decided to take his own leave, in the opposite direction. "Well then-" Hunt's response being cut short as he felt the spiritual energy coming from the gray skinned man. The energy not like anything he ever fet before, it was sinister, cruel. But before Hunt could say anything else, the ground moved slightly as a a metallic root came shooting from the ground. With not even a second thought, Hunt screamed "Watch out!" As he took to the air with a solid jump, dodging the first root.

But as Hunt air-walked a spike was shot forth at him, and never one to oblige an enemy, Hunt, pivoted on his foot and send a large kick into the air. As a large wall of lead, spanning ten feet by ten feet appeared out of no where. The wall as strong as zanpakuto metal, as it blocked the incoming spike. "So you want to fight?! Fine... by... me...!" Hunt yelled down to the man with the walking stick.

Clasping both hands together into a balled fist, Hunt slammed down both of his hands in the air, as the lead wall in front of him surged forward towards the gray skinned man, at the speed of a bala. The leaden wall aimed in a horizontal fashion, so it was more like a large razor blade, spinning to cut the man in half.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One, two, buckle my shoes? Dorcasfireemblem2
(Albatross' appearance without the axe, of course)

Listening to its small music player, Albatross sat at a nearby cafe several blocks down from the action, which just occurred. The rogue sinner sipping its tea nonchalantly, as it planned its week ahead of time. Figuring what kind of pranks it could pull while in Cairo. Though as it went to finish off its small cup of tea, the sinner looked up in the direction of the city where spiritual energy could be felt. Human spiritual energy and even a sinner's.

To say the least, Albatross was intrigued, especially once it saw several citizens fleeing in terror away from that direction. Taking out its earbuds, Albatross shoved its music player into its pockets, as it laughed cynically, its shaggy brown hair drooping down over its dark hazel eyes. Using Ranzig, Albatross took off like a bullet, as it surged forward in the direction of the battle, appearing well above the fighters. As a familiar face could be seen. With its mask tied to its hip, Albatross laughed loudly, letting itself be known, as it took its sinner mask and placed it against its visage. The yellow mask, covered in blood red paint and in the form of a smiley face.

Laughing again, Albatross watched as the battle ensued, as a tanned human blocked a spike with a wall of lead. Jumping into the fray, Albatross used its ranzig again, and appeared behind the short lead human. Swinging a fast and powerful punch at the boy's lower back. Sending Hunt flying down to the Earth with a crash.

"Ke-He-He! A battle without me? How cruel! How unfortunate! But now worries! I am here! Bow down to my elegance! Ke-He-He!"

One, two, buckle my shoes? Army_of_Two_Watchmen_mask_by_dragostat2
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: One, two, buckle my shoes?   One, two, buckle my shoes? EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 8:33 pm

Tadatomo felt the reiatsu surge long before he heard the shout of warning from Hunt. Spinning around to confront whatever attack would come at him, he saw the hooded man not moving. However the energy signature was now directly underneath him and he jumped high into the air just as the metallic tendril that was sent to kill him completed its mission. Tadatomo called for Kurato, the blade appearing in his hand in an instant. Good thing too, as a split second second after he had armed himself he saw a metallic spike shooting towards him. Thinking quickly Tadatomo cut the spike straight down the middle.

Quickly surveying the area, he saw Hunt block a spike with a wall of what appeared to be lead. But then another strange looking individual appeared behind Hunt, striking him to the ground. The new fighter was emitting spiritual energy that felt as evil and corrupt as the grey-skinned man's, but at an unprecedented level. Whoever this new guy is, he is unbelievably powerful. This is bad. Tadatomo thought, I don't know Hunt, but he is an ally in this fight, so I must help him.

Tadatomo sped towards the new combatant, using Blur if he attracted attention before he got there. He leads with a full-blooded down-swing. If he hits, cool. If not, damn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One, two, buckle my shoes?   One, two, buckle my shoes? Empty

Back to top Go down

One, two, buckle my shoes?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: Cairo-
Jump to: