Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Enter A Giant(open and for Yuri) I_vote_lcapEnter A Giant(open and for Yuri) I_voting_barEnter A Giant(open and for Yuri) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Enter A Giant(open and for Yuri) I_vote_lcapEnter A Giant(open and for Yuri) I_voting_barEnter A Giant(open and for Yuri) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Enter A Giant(open and for Yuri) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Enter A Giant(open and for Yuri) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Enter A Giant(open and for Yuri) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Enter A Giant(open and for Yuri) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Enter A Giant(open and for Yuri) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Enter A Giant(open and for Yuri) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Enter A Giant(open and for Yuri) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Enter A Giant(open and for Yuri) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Enter A Giant(open and for Yuri) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Enter A Giant(open and for Yuri) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Enter A Giant(open and for Yuri) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Enter A Giant(open and for Yuri)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

Enter A Giant(open and for Yuri) Empty
PostSubject: Enter A Giant(open and for Yuri)   Enter A Giant(open and for Yuri) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:25 pm

There were truely few men that reached the massive proportions that Izu Yousuke did. Standing in at just a touch over seven feet three inches in height he Towered over most of the other individuals that walked around him in the hustle and bustle of everyday activity. Other shinigami gave Izu a wide berth and the Aristocrats attempted to ignore his presence, but they eventually would have to step around him if they wanted to get anywhere quickly, as he was meandering along at his normal slow pace.

His height wasn't the only strange thing about him, many parts of his body were covered in a stange obsidian black horned and spiked armor, that made him appear far more menacing then just his size. He wore a tattered shinigami uniform that had no indication of division or rank on it.

He didnt speak to anyone around him as he walked and seemed to be content with his own company, but not being able to see his face made it hard to fully judge this.
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

PostSubject: Re: Enter A Giant(open and for Yuri)   Enter A Giant(open and for Yuri) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:42 am

Samansa Kingu, a very powerful Shinigami that held the rank of First Division Lieutenant. That meant she had responsibility over other Vice Captains and commanded them like the Captain Commander did for Captains. She was fast, smart and fun. She had a very unique fighting style and a very large stock pile of reiatsu, this all helped when it came to her being promoted to Lieutenant. However, there was only one real catch to her being the First Division Lieutenant... She was an 8 year old girl in looks. Better yet, she was an 8 year old girl in attitude as well.

Alot of people made fun of her and didn't take her seriously as a lieutenant OR as a fighter, but they usually shut up and changed their attitudes once they sparred or fought her. She was a one of a kind character indeed. Even Cappy Aki felt that she was right for the job and he even had the kind of attitude that made them relatively close friends... He could understand her, relate with her and even on occassion forget his manhood and play with her for a little bit. That was the kind of person Samii really liked.

She was skipping through the streets and she noticed a huge Shinigami in obsidian armor walking towards her. Everyone gave him a lot of space and didn't seem like they wanted anything to do with. Poor man, he only needed a friend to talk to too. She giggled and skipped over to him, stopping right in front of him and looked up. However, by looking up I mean she had to lean waaay back to see him covered face.

"Hiya Mister! I'm Samii, nice to meet you! Who is you?" Called up at him, her voice high pitched and cute sounding.
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Enter A Giant(open and for Yuri)   Enter A Giant(open and for Yuri) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:10 am

Looks down at Lieutenant Kingu, he only knew of her, and the fact that she was lieutenant of the first division, and because of her apparent age was not exactly hard to mistake for anyone else. He offered the Lieutenant a bow, "I am Izu Yousuke lieutenant." he introduced himself to her as he suddenly stopped his forward momentum."A pleasure to meet you ma'am." Honestly they were both lucky that he had noticed her approach when she stepped in front of him.

"Do you require anything of me ma'am?" he asked. She was first division, positions in that division were probably the most sought after in the Gotei 13, next to the Captain Seat of course. He wasn't sure if she had just come across him or had been sent to find him for some reason. His mind was still stuck on the eleventh and was still worried about if he would have his application approved.
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

PostSubject: Re: Enter A Giant(open and for Yuri)   Enter A Giant(open and for Yuri) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:06 am

Samii grinned up at the man, thought about shaking his hand then decided against it... He would probably end up shaking her arm, not just her hand. She bounced excitedly and nodded happily. "Pleased to meet you too Mister, what brings you out and about?" She tilted her head a little bit at the bow and shook her head. "Don't bother with formalities, I don't. Besides, I am nothing to bow at. Just a higher rank." She giggled and waved his bow away.

"Well, not really. I just saw a really big man and thought I'd talk to you... or perhaps coax you into playing or talking." She giggled. "I like making friends." She stopped, placed a finger against her lips and tapped. "Hmm, come to think of it. I believe that your position in the Eleventh Division was accepted. To the dismay of poor Axelle." She dropped her hand and beamed up at him. "Congradulations 3rd Seat!"
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Enter A Giant(open and for Yuri)   Enter A Giant(open and for Yuri) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:19 am

"Walking and clearing my head." He replied. He wasn't trying to sound unfriendly, but it was a mix of his usual self and the slight sound of echoing with his helmet. "Playing or talking?" he asked raising an eyebrow, of course the confusion on his face would not exactly be visible. "Thank you for the congratulations, I should report to my Captain soon." He replied, waiving a hand forward as he slowed down more "What did you want to talk about?"

He was excited to officially be a member of the eleventh now, next step would either be moving on the lieutenants spot or the captains spot eventually. He smiled behind the helmet grill, he could see it now....captain Yousuke. But that was just a dream for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

PostSubject: Re: Enter A Giant(open and for Yuri)   Enter A Giant(open and for Yuri) EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 6:50 pm

Samii clasped her hands together pressed them against her legs with a giggle. She was still leaning waaaay back to see his helmeted face, but she was looking up at him anyhow. The plushies hanging from her belt waved around lifelessly as she practically bounced around. She definitely didn't seem much like leader material, let alone a Shinigami with enough power to take such a high position in the Gotei.

"Naaah, your Cappy can wait can't he? I mean jeesh, they aren't all so uptight." She stopped and thought for a second, "On second thought, Eleventh Division has had a pretty decent track record for uptight Cappies. Oh well, perhaps he can wait anyhow. I'm bored and you looked interesting." She reached up and tugged on the guys fingers, "What do you wanna doooo?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Enter A Giant(open and for Yuri)   Enter A Giant(open and for Yuri) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:44 am

"I don't know about any person in the elevenths ability to wait....let alone the Captains, and between me and you....im not so sure that I want to find out." He chuckled. The Captain of the elventh was in his position for a reason....perhaps soon he would take it from him, but that day wasn't today, and he needed to learn more about the captain before he could make that move.

He looked down at her again, "Well I suppose if im in the presence of an officer of higher rank then me I better not blow her off so I have good reason." he responed with a shrug. "I'm not really all that interesting. I train alot, and knit....not alot past that." he explained. "I don't know what would you like to do?"
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

PostSubject: Re: Enter A Giant(open and for Yuri)   Enter A Giant(open and for Yuri) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 6:51 pm

The tiny girl giggled a little and shook her head a little. "I guess yer right mister... Elevensies are very impatient..." she meeped loudly and covered her mouth with her hand. "No offense, I mean... I mean... I wasn't meaning you mister." The girl shuffled her feet a little bit, before looking away shyly. However, the mans next comment made her grin up at him happily.

"Well, I am not that much higher than you in Rank if you want to get technical. But yous has a point." she giggled up at him at his next comment. She quickly covered her mouth again and shook her head in amusement. She squeaked out her next words, "You... knit?" She started a giggle fit.
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Enter A Giant(open and for Yuri)   Enter A Giant(open and for Yuri) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 7:11 pm

He actually chuckled when she tried to back pedal on the impatience of the eleventh, and he held up a hand. "No offence taken, I am impatient somewhat." He shrugged it was right he was impatient, the questionable part is the somewhat part. He looked down at her as she started a giggling fit over his knitting. "You would be surprising how calming it is." he explained. "and it requires alot of focus so it has many benefits."

"You are the lieutenant of the first division, thats highly prestigous and a pretty powerful position, some Captains don't even have that kind of power or respect." He replied. "I don't have orders to report to him quite yet so I'm sure it will be fine." He smiled of course she wouldn't see that. "So what do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter A Giant(open and for Yuri)   Enter A Giant(open and for Yuri) Empty

Back to top Go down

Enter A Giant(open and for Yuri)
Page 1 of 1