Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The Quincy and the Viking? I_vote_lcapThe Quincy and the Viking? I_voting_barThe Quincy and the Viking? I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The Quincy and the Viking? I_vote_lcapThe Quincy and the Viking? I_voting_barThe Quincy and the Viking? I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The Quincy and the Viking? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The Quincy and the Viking? Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The Quincy and the Viking? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The Quincy and the Viking? Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The Quincy and the Viking? Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The Quincy and the Viking? Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The Quincy and the Viking? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The Quincy and the Viking? Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The Quincy and the Viking? Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The Quincy and the Viking? Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The Quincy and the Viking? Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The Quincy and the Viking?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

The Quincy and the Viking? Empty
PostSubject: The Quincy and the Viking?   The Quincy and the Viking? EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:56 pm

Thin sharp black claw like finger nails took hold of a screw driver and then brought it towards a loose screw; screwing it on the young teen hummed a strange tune before stopping and taking off his goggles. “And it’s done!” he said in amusement before settling it down. The teen had amber-orange eyes and dark skin with long mid back silver. His hair looked pretty unique and silky as his bangs were divided down the middle and go just below the eyes, his hairstyle is layered with a soft messy look and a bit spiked up while the rest comes down if it were silk though with several braids.

He is fairly tall, lean-built, but has both his hands and arms burned making his hands black from his hands down his arm and stopping midway as if they were gloves even though they are a part of his skin. He also has the same pattern on his legs and black stripes on his back. Smiling in amusement his distinguished fangs gave him a beast like appearance as well as four thin and long devil like tails swayed back and forth. He also has seemed to have a stitch that came from one side of his face down to the other side and a few other stitches just randomly around his body. However his most noticeable trait is his psychotic grin and black upper lip.

Unlike most Quincy’s, Xerxes wore black with a white sash and many voodoo like beads alongside his tall hat which has a white ribbon coming out of it. Playing on the machine he looked a bit off as he was singing. “I’m singing in the rain, just singing in the rain!” he sang as he swing around the machine and added a few cords. It was definitely a hot day and all of the other recruitment went home for the day as Xerxes the new member decided to take over the project. “What a glorious feelin', I'm happy again!” he continued almost delusional as he then jumped over the machine and attached a few other cords, before sliding onto the other side.

Though he didn’t sound bad, he looked pretty bad as some people would look at him as if he were to be crazy. “I'm laughing at clouds, so dark up above.” He sang as he then took hold of a level and was about to pull it when he sensed a reitsu nearby. “Now I wonder, who could that be?” he asked himself out loud before turning to greet this stranger.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: The Quincy and the Viking?   The Quincy and the Viking? EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:54 am

Connor walked across the sands of the Cairo desert after being a bit tipsy from the bar he had just recently exited and stumbled a bit,holy fuck it was hot out,he saw some delusional idiot with a machine he was fixing singing a bit,god it looked horrid,he watched as the man began to sing about singing in the rain,hell,Connor might belt out a tune to if it ever rained in this god be damned desert.Connor approached the delusional moron with an obvious attitude,as the man asked who the could be as he turned Connor spoke in a serious tone "Betcha if I were your mother you'd know" he said Sonidoing behind him,he wasn't fast,but god dammit he was fast enough.He stood at a tall 6 foot 9 just a hair off from 6'10 and was a full 250 pounds of muscle,he was built like a brick wall,and that somewhat reflected his fighting style,well,somewhat his ass,he was built to be a wall in battle and did so rather well,the sun beat down on the sand below his feet as he cracked his neck,this would be a boring battle if the man did not go all out,if the man was as dumb as he looked this battle wouldn't last 10 minutes,if he was smart it could be somewhat fun,hell,maybe he'd make Connor actually NEED to do more than warm up,hell that was doubtful though.Connor pulled a long sword from his sheathe and this sword served as his Zanpokuto and it had a red crest on the front with flames and a green one on the back with wind. He held it in one hand and pointed it towards the man, he spoke "I am your death,what else do you need to do,Gunnbjorn Adigard is my name call me Connor if you don't want your throat slit immediately".

Connor looked towards the machine and smirked as he launched a Cero towards the machine and smirked towards the flaming destruction he was sure to have caused "You pathetic Humans hide behind your modern day technology like fucking bugs,you use your electronic gadgets as a shield to keep yourselves from having to face the real world like fucking pathetic cowards,your worse then vermin,you would not stand a chance against the warriors of my days,they'd trample across your bones like you never existed".He grinned and awaited the mans response to what had just happened as he sighed bored out of his mind,perhaps this fight would actually be fun.He grabbed his Zanpokuto and held it to the ready "Go one now fight me like a warrior you scum".
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Quincy and the Viking?   The Quincy and the Viking? EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:04 pm

Upon hearing the arrancar respond, the Quincy laughed out loud in amusement as if he cracked a joke. He didn’t care if the arrancar was arrogant, nor if he wanted to take his life; he just found him somewhat amusing. His amber eyes suddenly slit back though his face was concealed beneath a dark shadow; the arrancar had used sonido and appeared from right behind him. He was a full foot taller than the Quincy; however the Quincy seemed completely unfazed. Looking back at the arrancar with his eyes only, the Quincy held a creepy grin as he pulled out his sword.

Keeping his back turned towards the arrancar, he listened as he spoke and even giggled almost giddily. “Fine here my fine Cower, though I can assure you that I won’t be calling you by name. I don’t even call Mr. Hat (Kerenky) by name and he’s my superior, so don’t feel bad; until I find you a suitable nickname you may be matador which seeing as though you’re a arrancar should know means killer in Spanish.” He responded seeming un-intimidated as he swayed his arms back and forth with every gesture.

As the arrancar looked towards the machine, the Quincy also did seeming amused at his hard work. A cero was launched and a huge explosion caused the area around the machine to catch on fire as smoke covered the machine. The flames caused the Quincy’s expression to look rather creepy as he kept his grin; the dark shadow hid his eyes and his nose leaving only his malicious grin behind. “Such anger my judgmental fiend; however by the pride of the Quincy’s I have to say you shouldn’t state what you do not know. I am a Quincy and I have found no need for technology even though I am a scientist.”

Continuing his dramatic hand gestures, he suddenly pointed back at the machine; the cloud of smoke cleared to reveal a force field which protected the machine quite well. “There’s more than what meets the eye, I can assure you that by the pride of the Quincy’s.” he said when the arrancar demanded him to fight him. “Oh come now, I can see clearly that you’re drunk. *laughs* not like I’m any better! *serious again* however if you are truly looking for a fight, I suggest we take this elsewhere. By the pride of the Quincy’s I will not attack first and nor will I fight where others can get hurt.”
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: The Quincy and the Viking?   The Quincy and the Viking? EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:18 pm

After the Quincy laughed Connor went to backhand him,not only for fun,but simply because the arrogant prick didn't seem to know his place in the world.This however,pissed Connor off greatly as he flared his Reitsu and spoke "Do not laugh at those above you vermin it will not end well for you".He spoke in a firm an steady voice and seemed to be shouting though that just so happened to be his natural voice.It almost seemed to echo throughout the empty desolate landscape as he awaited the mans response.Connor had to give him props for confidence though,he wasn't afraid of anything,he looked unfazed at that moment and Connor made it known "I'll give you props for a dead man and a weaker foe you sure as hell are not a coward,your not even scared,I give you some respect for that".

As he spoke Connor listened though the mans back being turned irritated him as he launched a Bala at him and yelled "Face me like a man you scum".Connor shouted at he man as he irritated him and as he spoke about the names he spoke at the level of a shout at the man once more "I don't give a fuck what you call anyone you will call me by name if you desire to keep your tongue is that clear"?Connor was pissed and his Reitsu flared once more and he could not stand the man he was facing,who the fuck did he think he was speaking to Connor as if he was nothing more than his superior.The man had a weird arm thing though and with every word and it was kinda like a thing Italians did when they talked."The fuck is wrong with you"?Connor asked staring at the arm motions.

As the man looked on amused at his work on the machine and watched it turn to flames the mans appearance seemed to intensify in the way that it may even intimidate some lesser beings though that meant Connor had eaten scarier meals then this guy.He simply grinned as the man looked at him and spoke."Only an idiot does not judge,if someone does it once they'll do it again,if a group does something once they'll do it again".As he listened to the idiot speak he sighed when he finished and looked at him with a hard gaze and spoke "I do not give two fucks about your honor as a Quincy or if your a scientist or if you like those pathetic machines you piece of shit,I care about you shutting the fuck up and fighting like a man".As he said this he drew his Zanpokuto.

He saw a force field around the machine and made a sound of anger as he made a punch at the man "Do not make me say this again vermin,I do not give a fuck about your Quincy pride".He grinned as he said he was drunk and spoke with a grin "I fight better drunk with one hand than you do sober with both so your point doesn't make a bit of difference".He said this cracking his neck where he saw a few people in the background whom were watching the stand off and grinned "I told you not to mention your pride again" he launched a Cero towards the people and turned them to ash."Any more reasons we can't fight now"?
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Quincy and the Viking?   The Quincy and the Viking? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:18 pm

((Lost interest in the thread; there was supposed to be a rematch in the war, but unfortunately i don't see that happening... thread closed so sorry Jeff))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Quincy and the Viking?   The Quincy and the Viking? Empty

Back to top Go down

The Quincy and the Viking?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: Cairo-
Jump to: