Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Ex Captain among the Endless I_vote_lcapEx Captain among the Endless I_voting_barEx Captain among the Endless I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Ex Captain among the Endless I_vote_lcapEx Captain among the Endless I_voting_barEx Captain among the Endless I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Ex Captain among the Endless Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Ex Captain among the Endless Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Ex Captain among the Endless Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Ex Captain among the Endless Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Ex Captain among the Endless Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Ex Captain among the Endless Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Ex Captain among the Endless Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Ex Captain among the Endless Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Ex Captain among the Endless Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Ex Captain among the Endless Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Ex Captain among the Endless Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Ex Captain among the Endless

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keto
Keto

Ex Captain among the Endless Empty
PostSubject: Ex Captain among the Endless   Ex Captain among the Endless EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:12 am

It was one of those days. Keto was still alone and learning nothing about how to control the thing that now lived inside himself. He heard rumors of more creatures like himself and now he was going to seek them out. As he ran through the city, asking spirits and then sending them on their way to the Soul Society, he came across the building they spoke of. He humphed and shook his head. Leaving his cloak and hat on, but making it visible that he was no arrancar, since he wore the same color they did. He placed one hand on the doors and pushed them open and then closed them behind himself after he entered. His dull blood red eyes looked lifeless again, like a lusterless garnet. His reiatsu shifted some as he moved his cloak around, letting some of it spill out to see if anyone would appear or not. His sword hand rested on the pommel of his slightly drawn sword. He kept his eyes shadowed with his hat that bored his family crest and used the top of the cloak to hide his face even more.

His dull eyes shifted around, looking around, seeking, looking for any form of life that might harm him. When he didn't find any he tapped the pommel of Ookami quickly and sheathed the wolf inhabited blade. He took a step or two then stopped. That feeling of dread came over him, like it did when he realized what he became when he was part of the Gotei 13.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: Ex Captain among the Endless   Ex Captain among the Endless EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:56 pm

Parius sighed, from inside his room in the Endless base. He had gotten back from a lengthy trip, as he had to teach some newer Chitose's their true power. However, after a while, he felt a presence. "Who the hell would just walk into here?" He concentrated on the power. It was a Vizard's power. "New blood, eh?" He walked down the steps, pulling on his new coat as he did. As he entered the room with the guy, Parius cracked his knuckles. Placing a tentative hand on his blade, he smiled. "So, buddy. Who are you, and what do you want?"

OOC:Sorry bout the crap post. XD
Another OOC: If you need a look at Parius, here you go.
Ex Captain among the Endless 4697c410

Last edited by Parius Chitose on Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Keto
Keto

PostSubject: Re: Ex Captain among the Endless   Ex Captain among the Endless EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:47 am

AS the man finished his rude welcoming, the big man growled somewhat. "I am looking for the leader of the Kishimasuku and to find out more about the power I was infected with when I was part of the Gotei, when I was called Captain Keto Matsumoto of Squad Eleven". His hands quickly reached up and took off his hat and the cloak that helped conceal his reiatsu. Once the cloak hit the floor his reiatsu flared suddenly, more hollow than shinigami. His eyes turned that lively blood red and a wicked grin spread across his face.

"Is Rena Lisola still head of this group, or has there been a new leader?" His question was straight forward. He wanted to know if someone he once knew could help him, or would he have to confide in a complete stranger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ex Captain among the Endless   Ex Captain among the Endless Empty

Back to top Go down

Ex Captain among the Endless
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: Karakura Town :: Home of the Gotei Vizard Corps-
Jump to: