Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
To Honor Thy Father (Zenke) I_vote_lcapTo Honor Thy Father (Zenke) I_voting_barTo Honor Thy Father (Zenke) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
To Honor Thy Father (Zenke) I_vote_lcapTo Honor Thy Father (Zenke) I_voting_barTo Honor Thy Father (Zenke) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
To Honor Thy Father (Zenke) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
To Honor Thy Father (Zenke) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
To Honor Thy Father (Zenke) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
To Honor Thy Father (Zenke) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
To Honor Thy Father (Zenke) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
To Honor Thy Father (Zenke) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
To Honor Thy Father (Zenke) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
To Honor Thy Father (Zenke) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
To Honor Thy Father (Zenke) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

To Honor Thy Father (Zenke) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

To Honor Thy Father (Zenke) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

To Honor Thy Father (Zenke)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anz
Staff
Anz

To Honor Thy Father (Zenke) Empty
PostSubject: To Honor Thy Father (Zenke)   To Honor Thy Father (Zenke) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 5:52 pm

The sky sat like a grey blanket over Karakura town, stained by the oranges and reds of the setting sun the city itself lay eerily still on this misty Saturday afternoon. High on the hills overlooking the city just before the graveyard lay a long stretch of road at the peak of this hill it began as a shimmer, light bended and reflected like a mirage over the desert. Then came the pull, small pebbles, bits of dust and grass rolling up and down hill to coalesce into a growing pile, with twang a crack appeared sitting like a mar of space and time it grew spitting jet black sinner reiatsu which swirled like miniature vortex collecting the gathering of small debris. Like Chick from an egg Giddian emerged as bits of this reality cracked, faded and fell away from his slowly congealing form until what once stood was gone and he was once more alone bits of rubble dropping from his travel worn cloak.

Quickly scanning his surroundings PATCH identified his position as just outside the karakura graveyard almost instantly. Keeping his white hood up Giddian pulled down the black face mask attached to his special forces uniform and lowered the onyx katana which sat in hand. He had heard of karakura from his father, a unique place on earth where spiritual energy was particularly dense. Suppressing his reiatsu as best he could in the moments after special distortion he began to walk towards the city hoping to collect some data readings and maybe a memento or two, after all perhaps in this place unique beyond all others he could find a way to control the pocket dimension.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: To Honor Thy Father (Zenke)   To Honor Thy Father (Zenke) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 6:50 pm

Diath perched on a long thick limb of a high tree, slender form relaxed against the firm branch. Her dark brown hair hung about a heart shaped face, framing a pair of yellow, snake like eyes. She glanced about, eyes darting from leaf to leaf as a light wind blew across her face as she contemplated her current rather displeasing position in the gotei. Second in command... Her brother was the captain commander, the damn fool vanished for a whole week and came back in charge. Oh, she'd leave, if she didn't think the damn fool would get himself killed.. someone had to watch him.

Her thoughts were interupted by a strange smell on the air, and a faint crackling. She sat up alert, aware of a strange pressense. That smell.. It was similar to the man she faught a while back.. A sinner.. She rolled to the side, catching the branch with one hand as she did to swing herself from the tree and land on the soft grass, fluidly breaking into a run towards the smell. She arrived moments after the portal closed, though she didn't see the portal itself, and spotted a man heading through the graveyard towards the city.

Diath ran after him with great speed, though her shunpo in comparision was terrible, and flipped over the man, landing crouched low with a small pink hair clip pinched between thumb and for finger. "Hold it right there, sinner. I wont let you pass. The people of the gotei have suffered enough, so just turn back and leave." She said, face fierce with anger. Now that she was closer she could smell something else from him, but it was unfamiliar.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: To Honor Thy Father (Zenke)   To Honor Thy Father (Zenke) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:28 am

Giddian drifted slowly watching as PATCH analyzed the latent energies of karakura town while at the same time gathering data on the local terrain, a street map, and historical monuments. Lost adrift a sea of data he didn’t notice the strange woman chasing him. So her sudden acrobatic landing caught him somewhat unprepared causing him to stumble backwards almost falling only to quickly recover recover his sword flashing into his right hand while his left foot swung behind him his stance instinctively lowering to center his weight. Instinctively he began to profile her proportions using PATCH, height weight, stride, and arm length his standard fare. However he noticed something strange she was brandishing what appeared to be a hairclip and her reiatsu was in fact shinigami in nature. Quickly he began to match her features to any of the personal files his father had left in PATCHs’ databanks. However, for the moment he was faced with a new challenge, as quickly as she appeared she began to speak calling him a Sinner and telling him to leave.

“Well aren’t you ridiculously rude appearing in a flash, harassing a stranger with a hair clip. Which is either your zanpakuto or dad lied extensively about the supposed difficultly of joining the gotei 13. Either way perhaps you should relax I dunno if I’m somewhere on your patrol or something but I’m just learning what I can and passing through lets lower our weapons and play nice, I’m Giddian."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: To Honor Thy Father (Zenke)   To Honor Thy Father (Zenke) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:59 pm

Diath blinked when he mentioned that her hair clip must be her Zanpakuto. "No...No, this is a hair clip... You sinners have a strange idea of what a sword is.." It was a hair clip with a twist he didn't need to know. Her Zanpakuto was stored in the other hair clip in her hair. She shook her head in surprise as he tried to stop the fight before it started.

He had not denied he was a sinner. Not happening. "Do I look like a fool to you? Somewhere on my patrol? Are you kidding? Either you dont know or your playing dumb to get past me, but its not happening." The entire remaining forces of the gotei 13 were holed up in a make shift base in the city, and they had enough trouble dealing with all the hollow in the area. She would deal with this. "Xios.." She replied to his introduction.

Then she sprang, in a flash of speed and reiatsu. The hairclip became a spear in the blink of an eye as she trust it forward towards the sinner. Hit or miss she would bring the spear back and sweep the butt of the weapon low at her opponants leg. Crouching lower she spun the spear then thrust the weapon upward while surging to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: To Honor Thy Father (Zenke)   To Honor Thy Father (Zenke) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 7:03 pm

Giddian continued to marvel at the strange set of circumstances in which he found himself; of course it wasn’t too unusual as he tended to draw a lot of unwanted attention. However, the intellectual renaissance of science which Anz had attributed to the gotei seemed to be somewhat lacking in this brutish girl. About to speak again to explain to the girl that he was not in fact a sinner merely a shinigami with sinner reiatsu, PATCH notified him of the asymmetry in her energy as she flowed her reiatsu into the clip. Quick to react though still caught off guard he swung his sword across blocking the first blow but getting clipped in the leg as he tried to avoid the second. Knowing he had been caught off guard he shifted strategies mitigating damage, a small compartment opened on the forearm of his left arm revealing a round disk with a button slamming on the button a green energy surrounded him giving him a hierro like defense to mitigate the damage from the attack. However, the rising attack had struck and he was flung backward. A small indicator appeared in his field of vision 3.85 degrees. Following PATCH’s advice he shifted his body 3.85 degrees clockwise altering his momentum and allowing him to land on his feet.

“I see shinigami aren’t quite as intellectually developed as I had been led to believe. I suppose your more of a physical discourse kind of creature. I may not be a sinner, but ill kick your ass like one.” With a confident smile Giddian retook his stance the green glow around his body standing in stark contrast to the black sinner reiatsu which surrounded him. Quickly PATCH switched to battle analysis mode displaying his opponents current maximum attack radius by combining the length of her spear with her arm. Of course there was still more data to be collected, he’d need to check reaction speed, shunpoing to her right he swung his sword in a quick batsu jutsu drawing like motion going from left to right, at the same time a small compartment slid open on his left finger allowing him to flick a small pill which expanded into a bubble exploding on contact with a massive burst of light and sound like a flash bang. The second this occurred he shunpoed to her left slashing at the arm which held the spear before pushing backwards out of PATCH’s determined attack radius.

All in all the attacks had been somewhat lack luster meant to do damage and seem focused but the major purpose remained obscure to anyone who didn’t know of PATCHs’ capabilities. Throughout the short encounter PATCH clocked reaction rate, eye movement, counter speed, recovery time, and used thermal scans to try and determine stress levels against her recorded baseline before the attack.

(Equipment used: Pulse barrier (1), burst bubble (x1), this is just note keeping for me.)
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: To Honor Thy Father (Zenke)   To Honor Thy Father (Zenke) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:15 pm

The man had the nerve to insult her intelligence. "Thats just plain rude! Just because I can swing a weapon doesn't mean I'm stupid!" She hissed a little as he said he'd kick her ass, though he denied being a sinner, which made her pause for a second. Oh well to late, the fight had started, and she wasn't going to let him away without a fight now.

Diath watched him shunpo and reflexively rolled under the blade, surging back to her feet on his right hand side. She slashed with the top of the spear seconds before a bright flash and horrifically loud bang. Diath snapped her eyes closed and though blinded and disorientated, her opponant appeared as a bright blurr of yellow and orange against the blue back ground of her heat vision. She caught his attack a split second before it made contact she twisted her arm so steel clashed off steel, though the impact knocked the weapon from her grasp.

Flipping back she tried to regain her bearings. Loud noises messed with her hearing badly. Bright lights and blindness she could bypass but not that. She was weaponless but not defenseless. Hopefully her opponant would underestimate her now that she was disarmed, and disorientated. Diath backed away farther and acted cornered, looking around frantically.

She fired a hado 4 to the right of her opponant, paused a moment fired another farther off course, hoping to draw him into a false sense of security, make him believe he had the advantage. "Hado 33, sokatsui!" She said, and fired a hado 33 with true accuracy, aiming for centre chest, and hoped she caught him out.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: To Honor Thy Father (Zenke)   To Honor Thy Father (Zenke) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 6:47 am

Anz slid back watching his opponents’ reactions PATCH clocking her reaction speed and monitoring her eye movement. With a knowing smile he realized she had been able to track his movement her pupils narrowing to filter the bright light with appropriate shock value, yet her eyes had in fact followed his movement. Next thermal readings revealed a minor spike in reaction to the initial burst yet a quick recovery from her moment of surprising revealing her strong warrior instinct. Suddenly her reiatsu built within her arm as she fired of a streak of lightning to his right, it was interesting Giddian knew what hado was despite his inability to use it yet the girl had clearly fired it to his right, following the trajectory path from her initial shot he watched as she adjusted her aim PATCH displaying it’s trajectory to be well to his right. It was a rather simplistic bluff tactic but revealing information about her general strategy attempting deception in order to turn disadvantage to advantage. Her hand then changed direction again this time PATCH showed the attack would hit him, however as the energy built up he readied himself the timing would have to be right but he had supercomputer for brain to help him with that. As the blast released he slid right purposely dodging at the last second.

The data seemed good and well defined the girl was clearly efficient but if he was right she would be very predictable. If he was right he had now been afforded a rather unique opportunity to use his opponents tactic against her, acting as if he still believed her to be blind he charged forward with what appeared to be a wide swing meant for damage not defense however as he got close he flicked a second pill out of his left hand this one on contact would rapidly expand pulling 0.5% reiatsu from the opponent as it expanded to a four foot sphere of incredibly flammable and sticky glue which while possible dislodge from would be next to impossible to remove entirely without igniting. If he was lucky and right the girl would end up getting some on her hand or arm and light herself on fire next time she used hado. Sliding away he smiled at her as PATCH showed she wasn’t in his fathers’ database speaking aloud “Ya know you’re the first shinigami I’ve seen a few hundred years… I’m not terribly disappointed; wish Anz knew who you were though”
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: To Honor Thy Father (Zenke)   To Honor Thy Father (Zenke) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 1:20 pm

Well that didn't work.. Was she to obvious? She might have tipped him off to her extra sense when she blocked his attack and lost her spear. Though he couldn't possibly know what it was she was doing. Or maybe he was just damn lucky. She abandoned the tactic though, and considered a new path. She took to long and he attacked viciously with a wide swing.

Diath leaped the blade, twisting backwards over it and landing on her feet. She ignored the strange ball that bounced wide from his finger. She moved in before he could swing back and did something he hopefully wouldn't expect, and tried to bite his forarm. If she succeeded fangs would extend, and the attack should draw blood and possibly throw him off guard, though in and of itself wouldn't be all that damaging.

After that Diath fell back to gauge his reaction and think of her next course of action. The obvious thing to do would be draw her Zanpakuto. Her spear lay nearby but she could tell he was stronger than her, and she would need her shikai if she really wanted to stop him. though when he spoke again, it made her think she'd acted a little hasty. Or it could be a trick, he was a sinner, thats what they did.

"Anz.. Why do I recognise that name.. As I said, sinner, I'm Xios. Diath Xios if you insist on a first name. Sister to the captain commander, though I dont expect him to come save me." She said. She smiled a little. "I can kick your ass all on my lonesome." She touched the blue hair clip, activating the mini storage device that stored her clothes and weapons when she held the form of a snake, and her Zanpakuto materialised at her him.

She drew the blade. "Show your fangs, alysodemέnos!" She declared, and the Zanpakuto transformed into a pair of spears. One was 10ft long and red, and the other was 7ft, and yellow. Without warning she threw the yellow one, and it took off with unnatural force. It would hit with the force of a cero, making it hard to block.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: To Honor Thy Father (Zenke)   To Honor Thy Father (Zenke) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:23 pm

Giddian watched as the girl flipped over his attack an unexpected bit of agility from a girl who had been much more stagnant previously however, an important piece of data. Using her supposed advantage of being in his ‘blind spot’ she now attempted to bite him, which was a foolish move since he a perfect 360 degree field of vision yet for the moment he was not yet ready to reveal this bit of information, so as she closed in on his right arm he pushed left shunpoing out of reach of her bite. Noticing her quizzical look he realized she was beginning to catch on to how observant he was, and wonder how it was he seemed to catch on to her every move. It was of course a difficult question to answer his cybernetic brain gave him the processing power of a supercomputer thus complex thought which would take several minutes for others occurred in milliseconds for him this of course allowed him an unbelievable tactical advantage. Thus he simply stared back at her mimicking her facial expressions hoping to throw her further off her game.

She then spoke stating her full name and her relation to the captain commander which seemed strange because according to his records the captain commander was Akira Tanaka a man with no relatives in the Gotei. “Interesting, I wasn’t aware Captain Tanaka had any relatives let alone one with a different name.” Then she spoke again, releasing her shikai which took the form of a pair of dual spears one yellow one red with nearly a three foot difference in length. However, this actually was useful for Giddian as the spear was one of the weapons he was extremely familiar with and thus he knew both its advantages and disadvantages. Before he could speak again she released the yellow spear the reiatsu around it swirling revealing the incredible force it carried to his powerful cybernetic eye. Knowing at this range dodging would be difficult especially with the attacks speed he instead reached to his arm once more pressing the button that had covered his body in hard hierro. The green shield expanded rapidly slamming into the spear and knocking it off course before dissipating.

Standing in front of the girl he looked at her shikai her energy was indeed impressive and the fact at she was a spear fighter spoke towards he discipline and cunning, even more so than that however he was glad that Anz’s name was still remember in the gotei even if only as a vague remembrance. Yet he wasn’t ready to reveal more her story was strange, her relation to the captain commander seemed doubtful by her name and his history and furthermore the fact that she seemed to believe that his presence in karakura had anything to do with the gotei 13 was offsetting at minimum. The atmosphere of the fight had now changed before it was a mere idle curiosity now he would capture her and gain what information he could if she really was part of the gotei.

Holding his blade in front of him he placed his left palm on the tip and spoke, “Interesting Shikai, I suppose I should reciprocate in kind. Suigai, Vraska.” As his shikai released his zanpakuto melted into a thick black oil dropping to the ground and dissipating, next his stark white cloak turned jet black as it converted to ichor along with a radius of 4 square feet of ground just below the top soil so as to make it seem that nothing had changed. His cloak now an oily black slithered off his shoulders and down his arm forming into a strange blade the handle and back of the blade seemed to be made of mossy wood while the blade that jutted out from back was made of an acid green crystal material. Dusting off his black military uniform he attempted to conceal dropping several tiny seeds along with the caked dust of his travels. Then a second blade congealed in his left hand to match the first, armed with his dual swords he shunpoed forward his hands working as separate entities attacking not her but her remaining spear.

His swords started low and then attempted to draw the weapon high, there were two ways to manipulate a spear in close combat jabbing and spinning and that was its limitation. Any experienced warrior knew that if your spear tip went high the awkward angle created by the long pole required compensation, striking downwards required too much momentum from mid-spear to create a solid blow, and thus a skilled spear fighter would attempt to distance themselves by spinning the spear backwards or shifting their weight in order to regain the advantage that spears gave at a distance. In the moment she attempted to create distance he would mold his ichor blades together to create a guan dao or Chinese polearm, a pole with a sword attached to the top. Hopefully the sudden change of weapon length would catch her off guard and he could drive the sword into her shoulder, fail or succeed the truth was this attack was a diversion as on impact with a block, or contact with her the spear would burst into ichor sap a dense black oil as he jumped away, hidden within this oil he would release eight Ichor seeds, small burred seeds like the ones he had dropped on the ground. If the timing was right at least a few of these seeds would attach to her clothing unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: To Honor Thy Father (Zenke)   To Honor Thy Father (Zenke) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:19 am

(carp, messed up the lenghts of my weapons, it wont affect your post in anyway. The Red is 7 foot and the yellow is 5 foot.)

Diath looked at him quizically.. Why would she be related to the washed up ex captain commander.. "Captain Tanaka is no long in charge of the gotei.. He was replaced.. Who the hell are you exactly? How do you know of Anz, you mention him allot.. I wish I could put a face to that name. He was definately a captain, though I know for sure I've never met him." Diath was starting to see a difference in their power, but there was more than that.. He was able to counter her to effectively. It was infuriating. She was hard pressed not to loose her cool.

After knocking her spear aside, Giddian released.. His... Shikai... A trick? Could sinners do that... She didn't think so, meaning they might be having a very pointless fight. On the other hand she felt like kicking him in his smug face, just to show him she wasn't to be triffled with. She watched him release his Shikai and considered it. Nothing she'd ever seen before, she would have to be catious.

Taking her spear in two hands she met him as he attacked. She was well versed in the use of her spears, both singular and duel weilding. She was aware of what he attempted, and let it happen, not to easily as raise suspicion. She even gave him a look of concern as the spear head went up high, leaving her open. She freed one hand, and trust it forward as her yellow spear reappeared in her free hand, aimed for her opponants left leg.

Then she disingaged and as she did, his weapon transformed and stabbed into her shoulder. She hissed as she backed farther away out of range, and the weapon explodes into black goop, some splashing on her clothing. She looked more annoyed then disgusted though, as she examined the wound. She Moved her arm, and grimaced. She could tell from the pain as she moved it that the muscle was badly damaged.. "Note to self.. Syntisis pain killers for this bloody spear.."

Diath began to suppress her Reiatsu as she called out, "Bakudo 26: Kyakko!" concealing her presence completely. She moved quickly, stepping into the air to nullify sound as she quick circled giddian. As she did, her red spear began to secreate a substance along the blade. She moved in as fast as possible and struck, breaking the spell as the tip lanced for her opponant.

Even a nick would infect him with a venom that would create stiffness in Giddian's joints and muscles, slowing his speed by 25% for 2 posts. The effects would be close to instantaneous. Diath followed that with a quick jab from the other spear, to test the waters.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: To Honor Thy Father (Zenke)   To Honor Thy Father (Zenke) EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 5:04 pm

Giddians tactic had worked almost perfectly driving his opponents spear up, yet then something surprising happened the balance of her reiatsu shifted and suddenly a spear appeared in her left hand. Worse yet it sprung out and slashed his leg even as his guan dao bite into her shoulder her spear slid through the flesh of his left leg. It was a rather surprising turn of events, instantaneous materialization of the secondary weapon; of course he had no one to blame but his self. Anz would never have been as hasty as he was yet at the same time Anz didn’t live on an invisibly ticking clock ready to tear him from the world at a moment’s notice. However, at minimum it proved towards the hypothesis he’d been playing around with on how to end this fight. So as she backed away hissing at him, another peculiar behavior, he moved back to his starting position the ichor which had not adhered to her clothing flying back at him while some of it congealed into a scimitar, a small bit slid into the wound on his leg it’s chemical properties rapidly shifting between anti-bacterial, to anesthetic, and finally congealing into a bright green crystal closing the wound.

Meanwhile below the top soil more Ichor was being created by his conversion radius, even as she called out yet another spell fading from sight. Standing on the ground where he had originally released his shikai he was now ready to spring his trap, every time she had perceived advantage in this fight she had attempted to use deception to attack a blind spot or weak spot using awkward to defend angles to capitalize on the opportunity. However now she had miscalculated, whatever technique she had used to hide her self she couldn’t hide the presence of the ichor which stuck to her clothes, for ichor was the congealed power of his soul. Keeping his eyes forward he felt the ichor on her clothing, as well as the nineteen cubic feet of ichor just below the ground. The second she was within nine and half feet of him just outside the range of her spear the ichor on her clothing would suddenly gain acidic properties burning through cloth and searing the flesh below, this would serve two purposes one the seared flesh would work as a better perch for seeds buried in the sap and two as a distraction. At the moment the ichor burned her flesh twelve six foot long arms made of ichor wood, a bark like substance covered in moss that was hard as steel would surge from the ground three attempting to grab the yellow spear, three attempting to grab the red, three for her torso, and three for her legs. If the arms managed to grab anything they would shift to immobile ichor crystal, bright green and as hard as a zanpakuto.

He would imprison her to end the fight; she was after all a fellow shinigami, yet he needed to know more about the situation with the gotei… What had happened during Anz’s absence? Why was Captain Tanaka no longer in charge? Who was now head of the science division? In truth he had been hasty, he should never have allowed this fight to escalate as it had, and as much as he hated to admit it he needed the Gotei. Who else could help him stabilize the dimensional pocket? And even worse he needed them to ensure that Nin’s cage was never broken out of, without the proper equipment and time there was no way to check the stability of the cage without risking releasing the prisoner.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: To Honor Thy Father (Zenke)   To Honor Thy Father (Zenke) EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 6:47 pm

Diath was pleased she landed a blow, even at the cost of taking a nasty wound of her own. Atleast she showed him she wasn't a novice, even if he was trashing her. Unfortunately that was the only hit she landed. As she came in to attack, the stuff on her clothing started to burn. That threw her off and she hesitated before striking. She did anyway, ignoring the pain and found arms of wood shooting from the ground and grabbing at her. She tried to dodge and her weapons were trapped so she released them but couldn't get far away before one grabbed her arm.

She called her yellow spear back to her in desperation and threw it, but it was snatched from the air by more arms ment for her legs. She managed to avoid more, even from her fixed position, but she couldn't get free. She attempted to fire a kido from her free arm but that to was snatched by one of the arms, leaving her bound. Cursing she started to fell fear. Was this how it ended, was she going to die?! She really though so, because she began to panic and forgot she could escape, if she'd been thinking straight, she'd have been out by now.

_________________________________________________________________________________

He felt the commotion when it had started, but hesitated to interveine. He didn't trust himself anymore. His defeat, no failure, in soul soceity had damaged him. He was a Captain, one of the strongest, but he'd failed in his duty to protect.. So many had lost their lives, and he blamed himself. Most of his squad blamed him, by the way they'd acted at the gathering. A punch to the face was nothing compared to the pain his failure had caused..

As he though about that, feeling the flow of the battle raging ahead, something clicked with him.. The power he felt was of theirs, and the other.. He was sure it was sinner in nature. That made him concerned, because the sinner was stronger, much stronger.. Jensen Reinhart didn't want to fight, and risk disgrace again.. Celestia appeared beside him, a small hand on his shoulder. His jaw tightened, The look she gave him was disapointment. He felt the same..

Snatching up his sword he launched himself into the air. He might not want to fight but he wanted to help.. Protect. He glided forward on air, using shunpo to close ground. He was stronger then this sinner.. His presense alone might scare them off. He spotted the fighters, young Diath, only a child compared to him, stood alone against a strange man. She was trapped, he could feel her reiatsu fluctuating from panic.

A momentary anger filled Jensen and he shunpo'd towards the ground between her and the sinner, drawing his weapon seconds before impact, he slammed it into the ground sending out a shockwave from the shear force of the blow he delivered to the ground, to drive the sinner back. He stood straight, sheathing his weapon and standing firmly between the man and Diath.

"Do not persist in this fight. The girl is under my protection, if you come at her again I will crush you...." Jensen's voice was cold, but not angry. That anger had subsided already. He had no will to fight, but he would, if he really had too. His hoari rippled gently as it settled.. His hair long and brown, eyes blue, dull compared to their former glow, back in the days of Anz, when peace was prominent, in both the world and his soul.

Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: To Honor Thy Father (Zenke)   To Honor Thy Father (Zenke) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:54 pm

Giddian let out a light friendly chuckle as his trap was sprung snatching his opponent and her weapons from midair. However, he then quickly noticed the fear in her eyes and realized he had taken things to far, he had assumed showing his shikai would show that this wasn’t a fight to the death but the message had apparently been more cryptic than he thought. Thinking quickly he was about to drop his weapon when suddenly he felt a powerful presence, it moved incredibly quickly and as soon as he felt he saw it, a streak of reiatsu slamming between him and Diath. The blast sent him tumbling backwards, his mind quickly reducing the damage by converting the ground at his impact into soft ichor, which pushed him back to his feet and congealed into a pair of tonfa. Turning towards the new opponent he dropped into a defensive stance ready to fight once more, the stranger spoke as the dust from his impact settled.

The dust cleared and front of him stood a man he recognized instantly, as a child his bed time stories had been of science, and his fathers’ time in the gotei 13. Out of all the captains of his time Anz had held great respect for a man named Jensen Reinhart, a good friend and ally. In fact the VI on the facility management computers in the basement had been designed in his likeness, Anz claimed it was simply because he had the data to build it on file, but even at that young age Giddian new his father missed his old life. For a moment words escaped him, a rare moment for him… what could he say? The circumstances could not have been worse… yet he owed his father something, something that he knew he could only trust to this man, and so he dropped his weapons and did something reckless he spoke without thinking at all.

“Captain Reinhart… This…. This isn’t… Im not a… sinner, I tried to tell her but… she attacked me and… well sometimes after 200 years of running and surviving it gets hard to remember I’m still a shinigami and I don’t always have to fight... I wish this was under better circumstances, I’ve heard so much about you from my father… yet this was definitely not the meeting I would have envisioned, then again my life is rarely predictable. But, you don’t know me… And yet I still need your help. My name is Giddian Kuro son of Dr. Anzai Kuro former Captain of the gotei 13.” Giddian stood with a sheepish look of embarrassment on his face; he had said the bare necessities leaving out a few details like how he was so old considering he had been born a short 22 years ago by the flow of time outside his pocket dimension. Still this was a unique opportunity and one he had to take advantage of, using patch he checked the temperature around himself, it was still stable… a good sign.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: To Honor Thy Father (Zenke)   To Honor Thy Father (Zenke) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:58 pm

The sinner seemed momentarily stumped, or he was just enjoying watching her squirm. But seconds later, something hit the ground between them hard and wind beffered Diath. She took the chance to activate her hair clip, which absorbed her clothing Zanpakuto and the spear she'd dropped at the start of the fight, and shift her form into a snake, slipping into the grass and escaping.

She turned back just as quickly while both Giddian and what ever hit the ground were occupied.. And once her clothes were restored, she was taken aback by the person she saw. Jensen.. Captain punching bag, she'd heard someone call him. He hadn't lifted his blade since the fall.. She barely seen him leave his room. But damn, was she happy to see him now.

She listened to Giddian explain himself to Jensen, and she took a small amount of pleasure in his distress. She wasn't sure if she believed him though. Jensen listened quietly, sheating his sword. "Do you believe him?" Diath asked. Jensen looked back at her his face devoid of emotion. He nodded. She was concerned, but he'd saved her so she put her trust in Jensen on this matter.

Walking forward, she bowed to Giddian. "I'm very sorry I attacked you so rashly. Its been a hard few weeks.." She waited for him to accept before backing away, and let Jensen talk to the man. "Dont hold it against her. She's young, like yourself." Jensen looked Giddian up and down. He could see Anz in the boy, it was hard to miss. Jensen nodded. "Is your father well?"Jensen was hopeful, but had known the answer before it came. He was saddened farther by that news.

"He was a good man, I never got a chance to thank him, but one of the machines he built finally helped me Reunite with my wife." Though that Reunion hadn't lasted long, because she became trapped in soul soceity during the Fall. "I owe your father a great dept. I may never be able to thank him, but I can repay him by helping you. Will you accompany me back to head quarters? I believe we have allot to talk about, and both of you are in need of healing. Do you object, vice commander?" he said, looking at Diath. She shook her head. "I'd owe you if he really had been trying to kill me, so no, I dont object."
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: To Honor Thy Father (Zenke)   To Honor Thy Father (Zenke) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 2:30 am

Giddian watched as Daith turned into a snake an interesting ability, he had heard of shinigami capable of polymorphism but it was rare and he had never encountered it in person. Next she came and even bowed and apologized to him, so did Jensen, with a sheepish smile he replied scratching the back of his head “Yeah it’s kinda my fault too, I mean I coulda tried a bit harder to stop the fight… but to be honest I was enjoying it you got a unique fighting style… a little easy to predict when you have super computer for an eye but that was sorta an unfair advantage. Plus I think we both got carried away, hell I planted a carnivorous plant on you… Speaking of which.”. Following this statement he willed the ichor and seeds off her body the oily gunk swirling into a ball digesting the seed and dropping to the ground behind him.

The next statement Jensen made stung like a smack in the face, how was his father… Dead… and worse dead by his hand, the moment flashed before his eyes the blood drooling down Anz’s blade all over his hands. Even after washing his hands a hundred times he could still see the blood, yet what could he have done… “He died… a long time ago… it was difficult”. Jensen spoke again talking about a machine his father had built for him and finally inviting him back to their main base. Placing his hands together he drew them apart creating his zanpakuto, which in turn returned the ichor around him back to its’ original form the thick black oil which had destroyed the ground and killed the plants converting back to its’ original form making it look as if no fight had even occurred.

“I’m sorry thank you for the offer, but I can’t travel by seikai gate it would reject me… I can take care of the wounds here however.” Holding out his left arm the skin peeled back revealing intricate machinery which spewed out a thick green gas, the gas congealed to the ground into a thick metal brief case which his father had rarely been without, after all it was his portable lab. Opening the case spider like legs reached out unfurling into a table filled with drawers and containers, way more than the case could possibly have held. Reaching into the drawers he pulled out a container of antiseptic surgical foam that had a minor numbing agent in it. Pressing the nozzle into his leg he released the foam feeling instant pain relief as it sealed the wound. Holding the can out to Daith he spoke “May I? I assure you it’s state of the art, no pain and it will fall out as your wound heals.”
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: To Honor Thy Father (Zenke)   To Honor Thy Father (Zenke) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 6:41 pm

Diath's mouth opened and closed, but she found herself speechless. "I'm sorry you what.. I.." She watched as the seeds fell off her before Giddian sealed his weapon. Her Shikai had ended when she'd turned into a snake. She wasn't sure how to react to those seeds.. She let it slide though. Jensen chuckled.

He frowned at Giddian. The man really was behind on current events. He'd decided to fill him in on a few things. "Oh we're not going through A Senkai gate.. Giddian, the Seireitei's been destroyed. Its over run with criminals from the maggots nest. The remaining members of the gotei live here, until we can organise a counter plan."

"As I said earlier, Captain Tanaka was replaced. Soon after, we were driven from soul society and Tanaka's replacement went missing, leaving my brother in charge for now." Diath watched him use the strange can of foam to seal his wound. "Please, be my guest. Saves me bothering the healers."

Jensen gestured towards a picnic bench off to the side. "Why dont we sit a while. you've probably got allot of questions. I'm also curious why you've got energy similar to a sinners." It occured to him it might be wise to let the captain commander that the situation was under control, and that the sinner wasn't a sinner. It was likely he wasn't the only one to notice Giddian. He sent a hell butterfly. "We shouldn't be bothered now, and if we do head back to the base, they'll be expecting your energy and we wont cause a panic."
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: To Honor Thy Father (Zenke)   To Honor Thy Father (Zenke) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:51 pm

Giddian frowned at the news that the Gotei 13 had fallen, however the events of earlier came into much clearer light as a result. Furthermore combining this information with the replacement of the CC meant there was probably a fair amount of disarray in the only organization he knew which may align with his efforts. Injecting the foam into Diaths’ wounds he followed the two of them to a picnic table listening as Jensen asked the obvious question about his reiatsu and informed the gotei 13 about not attacking him. When it came time for him to speak, he was at the least lost for words… yet slowly they came to shape starting at the tip of his tongue he began.

“It.. it’s a long story, not a terribly happy one either. It begins with probably what you know my father leaving his post at the gotei 13, what you don’t know is he did it for my mother, Elena DuPointe. You see she was a shinigami, yet she had done something in her past, im not sure what and it resulted in her being banished from soul society. The banishment was from a nobleman and as much as my father tried he couldn’t repeal it, nor would his pride let him turn to others for help. However, he loved my mother, more than anything that I am sure about. However he wasn’t alone in this, my mother had another suitor a young apprentice who turned out to be Ningirsu Utu, Lucifer himself trying to recruit her as a sinner. When the truth came out she turned him down and her and my father lived for a while in peace. Yet he returned while I was still in the womb, determined for revenge he tried to convert me by force into a sinner before birth.

In the end my mother died from the effort, and my father was forced to go on the run with me a dying child. He tried to stabilize me from becoming a sinner as best he could utilizing cybernetic enhancements to replace the limbs and organs destroyed by the sinner energy. Yet in the end it was all for nothing. We spent my childhood hiding far from the eyes of the King of Hell who was too strong to fight. However, the loss of my mother and the constant hiding took a toll on my father, he aged, became harsh, serious, and cold. But I loved him, after all he was my father. In the end we spent years looking for an answer to my problem and it came in the form of a pocket dimension related to the research he was doing for the seireitei. We came up with the idea to use the king of hell as a catalyst to stabilize my energy and seal him away forever, I thought It was fool proof. Father new better, there wasn’t enough energy… So he, found more… he used his own life force...”

Giddian paused at this moment, slightly choked up but mostly ashamed that he even at the young age of twenty hadn’t foreseen what his father had planned. There could have been another away, there had to have been another away. Taking a breath he was about to begin his story again when a small warning popped into his view, PATCH had noticed the temperature drop two degrees since they sat down. Turning to Jensen shame was replaced by haste as he stood from the table. “Dammit, there’s never enough time. Its’ coming for me so I have to go and you two need to keep your distance. Listen to me carefully there is a house in the Nepal” Green smoke then swirled around his hand congealing into his fathers’ Zanpakuto, a black eye patch, and piece of paper with numbers and letters. “Longitude and latitude, behind the house is a simple grave marked by a wooden plank. It’s mothers. Please I can’t get there myself, bury my father and mother together. Do this for me, for my father, because it’s the right thing.”

Leaving the zanpakuto on the table he backed away, shunpoing several yards from the two of them, PATCH now showed 11 degrees the energy build up was complete. It started in his eyes, a radiant blue light, then his ears and mouth. Dropping to the ground he threw up some blood as the dimensional rift tore his body apart from the inside. Speaking his voice sounded like it was echoed a hundred times, “Im fine… the dimension is rejecting me… I’ll reappear somewhere. The fight pushed the dimension to much. It needs equilibrium… I…”. Then the rest of his words were muffled though his mouth kept moving until finally like a star collapsing in on itself Giddian disappeared and all that was left was swirling winds as the air around where he stood, tried to equilibrate the sudden drop in temperature.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: To Honor Thy Father (Zenke)   To Honor Thy Father (Zenke) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:23 pm

Jensen and Diath listened to Giddian's story. It was heart wrenching. Diath had suffered in her life but it seemed nothing when compared to Giddian's life. She kept her face an emotionless mask and didn't let anything escape. Jensen seemed much more moved by comparision, though she did care. It was sad.

And then urgency entered Giddian's voice. At his warning, Jensen was out of the seat, dragging Daith with him. She wasn't very fond of being man handled, but the sense of urgency and danger on the air was strong. "I'll see it done. I owe your father that much." He said.

Diath wanted to do something too.. She knew what, but it would be difficult and she would need captain Tenaka's help. "I enjoyed our fight. I promise we'll meet again, and when we do, I'll have something to help you!" And then he was gone... Jensen picked the Zanpakuto up off the table. "I'm going now. Let Temida know I'll be gone for a day or two." Diath nodded and they parted ways. She had some work of her own to take care of.

(Thread closed.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Honor Thy Father (Zenke)   To Honor Thy Father (Zenke) Empty

Back to top Go down

To Honor Thy Father (Zenke)
Page 1 of 1