Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The Musical Crafter Marches! I_vote_lcapThe Musical Crafter Marches! I_voting_barThe Musical Crafter Marches! I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The Musical Crafter Marches! I_vote_lcapThe Musical Crafter Marches! I_voting_barThe Musical Crafter Marches! I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The Musical Crafter Marches! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The Musical Crafter Marches! Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The Musical Crafter Marches! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The Musical Crafter Marches! Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The Musical Crafter Marches! Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The Musical Crafter Marches! Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The Musical Crafter Marches! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The Musical Crafter Marches! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The Musical Crafter Marches! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The Musical Crafter Marches! Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The Musical Crafter Marches! Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The Musical Crafter Marches!

Go down 
+2
Zenke
Rena
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

The Musical Crafter Marches! Empty
PostSubject: The Musical Crafter Marches!   The Musical Crafter Marches! EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:41 pm

A garganta ripped open in the skies above New York just outside the city limits and from it walked forth a young woman standing all by herself in a school uniform. She just took in the sights of the city from this height for a little bit..knowing full well, due to recon done by the Espada before, that she was currently out of range of the city's turret system. Today was such a wonderful day.. the sun was high.. the weather was beautiful.. it even smelled good! Tara Tertrezo pulled forth a golden object from thin air. Today was such a good day..

"ALL WHO ANSWER THE CALL OF THE HOLLOW KING!" She bellowed loud enough for even those of the city to hear her in a cheery childlike tone of voice, "FOR THE GLORY OF DESTRUCTION IN THE NAME OF OUR KING!" She roared as she swung her golden key looking dagger down much like the leader of an army would to start a charge into battle.

..then the sky itself trembled for many moments before masses of hollow came gating into the world of the living through their own Garganta. The number so immeasurable that the sky in her direction looked like it had just turned black for a few seconds. Menos, Gillian, Adchujas, Arrancar, Vasto Lorde.. All who heeded the call of the hollow king and obeyed had come forth under his name to attack their most hated enemy..

..that enemy so happened to be the entire city of New York..the greatest stronghold created to defend against the Hollow. They could not allow it to continue, nor could they allow more to be made.. So Arngrim had given Tara the complete authority to attack it as much as she saw fit.

The turret system of the city, as predicted, opened fire when the massive hollow army started being within range, but with numbers this large and the turrets not being indestructible.. it would only be a matter of time before they were entirely pointless. Tara slowly descended into the city blocking the few turret blasts that actually managed to be aimed in her direction with her zanpaktou and two other blades that seemed to just appear around her from nowhere each time they blocked.

Upon landing on the ground the cheerful little schoolgirl was giggling excitedly. She decided to spice things up with a nice big path of her own destruction since the hollow army was still trying to focus mainly on those accursed turrets and the defensive patrols placed throughout the city. She cut the palm of her hand with her zanpaktou key looking dagger and grinned wide while laughing as she pointed the bloody palm towards the parts of the city that were infront of her.

"Gran Rey Cero!" She yelled out with what would easily be seemed as happiness before she started sliding back a few feet while releasing a blast of cero energy so powerful and so large that it rendered her arm useless for a short time. The blast quickly and most likely effortlessly decimating a dozen city blocks and their buildings before being stopped by something or someone.

As much as she had enjoyed that it had served a purpose.. She wanted to draw the one who would seek the strongest power to her.. The one who would purposely look for the leader of this attack.. The one who would be looking for her. She was not going to hide..hell she wasn't even worried about if she might die. Arngrim had specifically forbidden her from dying..So she couldn't allow that to happen. He wanted her skill. She was given the ability to use her craft skills again and someone wanted them.. Her very soul denied her the right to die.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Musical Crafter Marches!   The Musical Crafter Marches! EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 7:12 pm

A full scale assault. Ezia was excited. She so loved her science projects, but she never got a chance to show off her strength. Today she would follow Tara into a warzone and hopefully impress the espada primera. By doing so, Arngrim would hear of it and surely reward her for her skill and prowess. Picking up the war cry she charged form her garganta. She watched as Tara launched a gran rey, and was shocked by the size and power. The following explosion was insane.

After that, Her first act was to land and snatch up a half tone piece of pavement with her mind and haul it infront of her to use as a shield against those turrets. She popped out, firing a cero towards one, exploding it. She then lifted up the Rock and chucked it towards a mass of people. Dodging sideways to avoid a rocket she dodged down a side street and took off into the air. Soldiers were starting to appear in the streets now.

Ezia attacked as hollow crashed down into the streets. used her speed to avoid bullets and dart in to the soldiers, ending their lives with rapid jabs of her rapier. It looked like a flimbsy weapon but it pierced their body armor without trouble. The attack was so sudden, it was hard for the humans to repel them. This was going to be one interesting day, she thought to herself as she charged another cero.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: The Musical Crafter Marches!   The Musical Crafter Marches! EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:43 pm

A swirling pattern appeared on top of a building, and out strode Parius Chitose. He had his new Ryu no Me activated in his left eye. Dodging a Hollow that narrowly took off his head, he quickly drew Kurayami Ryu, and activated his Shikai, in the process alerting everything that could sense Spiritual Pressure to his presence. "Oh, today's going to be a blast." He said, a familiar smile worming it's way onto his face. 3 minor Hollow came at him at once. Drawing his other blade, Parius quickly shot back, before cleaving one the Hollows in half. The other simply got stabbed in the face, directly above where it's right eye should be. Both dissipated, and Parius turned to the last. Continuing to smile, Parius summoned one of his Dark Flares. The black ball of energy moved at the Hollow. The Hollow dodged it easily, before getting caught under Parius's boot. "Oh, you thought you were clever. How funny." Parius plunged Kurayami into it's head, almost coldly.

"Well, seems the Coalition wasn't as prepared as they thought." He knew that Erza, and Saisei weren't in the city, as he had just left his home, and they were both there. Sighing in relief, Parius turned to the huge energy source he felt go off. Almost brimming with excitement, he laughed a bit. "Time to test out whether being a Shinigami will change anything." He Shunpo'ed to the spot, to see a school girl. Closing his right eye, Parius focused his Ryu no Me on the girl, who seemed too calm to be in the middle of a bunch of Hollows. An Arrancar. Powerful at that. As strong as I am now. Maybe even a bit stronger. Looks like my day just got a lot more interesting. Parius landed on the ground, before pointing at the Arrancar. "Are you the one in charge? Because, if so, I really need to test out my new Shinigami powers. What do you say?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Atama Chitose came out of the portal Tara had just come out of. Watching the Hollow spill out of the sky, he couldn't help but be reminded of his past. This reminded him of all the wars he had fought in. Shaking himself out of the memories, he followed Tara as she flew done into the city. Blocking his own turret blasts with Cero's, and landed on the ground. He then watched as she used a Gran Rey, clapping at the damage she had wrought with it. "Don't get to overexcited. If you do, this will be over before you know it. And I have a feeling you want to prolong this." Continuing to watch, he then suddenly got an urge to move away. "I'm going off. Continue doing what you are doing, and city should be dust very soon." Atama then Sonido'ed away, leaving Tara to her own vices. Turrets were still firing at him, but he drew his blade and deflected them, almost in reflex. He wanted someone to fight, as it had been a while. He felt a bit rusty.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: The Musical Crafter Marches!   The Musical Crafter Marches! EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:13 pm

It was a full emergency alert. The turret system was engaging and lowering their numbers, but an officer was destroying them. Jun was organizing a general evacuation, while Alexander went outside, taking command of whatever Coalition forces that he had in the city. Only if there was a higher officer could he be overridden. And so far, none has taken command. He had already pinned one of the arrancar an espada as she effortlessly destroyed several city blocks with a single attack. Someone was already taking her on. He already set up a second line of defense with the Coalition, and the police, as efficient as ever, was putting up a second while simultaniously helping out with the evacuation. Everyone was doing their duty.

The second person he had pegged as an espada was moving forward...and Alex went at him, throwing four energy daggers. The bounto stood in mid-air, across from his target, Atama (though doesn't know it). "Beautiful day for a fight to the death, isn't it?" The man formed an energy sword in his left hand and went after him with an X slash of energy sword and bladed cane...

~~~~~

Dino Tomoshibi had organized his police forces, armed with weapons from the Coalition. But Dino never used his pistol unless necessary. He used his Tonfas. A woman though, was frustrating him. She had cut down the Coalition forces mostly there as he was wasting the hollow. Though not fast, he could take her on. She fired a cero at him. The man huffed and knocked it away towards the other hollow. "Leave us." He told the survivors and they backed off. As Dino surged water at her and tried catching her with a lightning net. Just long enough for him to use his floater device, the last of his special equipment, to go up and pound her with his Tonfa. He was physically strong, but again, not fast when using blur. He also made sure she knew who she was fighting...

~~~~~

Xena Tomoshibi was working in her office when the hollows arrived. Grumbling, she was starting to take them out with flying metal shards and her own fire, standing on a metal platform. She was not amused by this. Luckily, she had tons of energy, but even that could run out given enough numbers. She just hoped they held here and not let another Chicago happen. She was somewhat far from her husband, but he could handle himself. As could she, being the strongest Tomoshibi...
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Musical Crafter Marches!   The Musical Crafter Marches! EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:23 am

A young man was chilling on top of a small house staring at the sky. He had just come back from England and was quite bored after that, until a grunt was heard. “Oi what is it no Lance?” he rolled his eyes as he shook a bit. The man instantly hopped up, his sword shaking restlessly on his back. “Oh, you wanna join the fun” he smiled as he looked over at the shouting Female talking about the king of hollows. “alright alright, we won't sit this one out” he smiled whilst hopping off the buildings towards the area of the small girl, however it was much to his surprise to see many hollow shower from the sky gating out of what seemed like nowhere. “wow...guess we wouldn't have a choice if we wanted to sit out” he sighed a little bit as he made it closer to the point of action. The turrents were already being over run as three Hollow decided to jump him from all directions.

The young man pulled out the sword from his back. It was a darkened purple sword with silver in the middle, and fairy like writing up the middle, the sword itself seem to embody darkness as from the inside of his tuxedo jacket the man pulled out a single pistol with his other hand. One hollow widened its mouth as he rushed in to try and take a chunk out of the young man, he spun the gun around his finger and stuck it in the Hollows mouth, he rapidly shot 6 bullets with the power of cero that busted a hole through the other side, 24shots left. With his free hand he spun around and cleaved another hollow in the waist completely separating its torso from its hip, then jabbed the barrel of his pistol against it's chin and shot another bullet. The third one came in a bit hesitantly as the upper forehead of the monster was sliced clean off. “hmm” he though as he saw an explosion nearby.

he was a bit interested in that girl until a half ton of concrete flung past him hitting the turret nearby, the sword on his back seemed to rev with excitement. “alright, I'll let you fight her.” he seaid as he pulled back and threw the sword towards the girl, flinging at high speeds. “Zeige dich Servire la vostra notte Lancelot “ he said as the sword was engulfed in a black fog it was aimed to miss the girl and strike the ground behind her. After it did slowly the true form began to show itself. A knight in black armor rose from the fog it created. Its image was obscure, the fog making his outline shift around and sometimes double or even triple of him appeared as a sword materialized in his hands. Bring red light shown from behind his helmet. Due to the fog, any sensing technique would fail, even the coalition computers wouldn't be able to gather information on him thanks to the fog.

In his hand the same sword Gauge tossed materialized. The black knight let out an ear piercing roar that would shake the ground as many hollow attempted to tackle him. All the hollow around him activated Demon Slayer as they hardly looked human, and his skills boosted up he disappeared at high speeds reappearing behind the hollow, Blood exploding out of there bodies as bits of the hollow fell to the ground, his sites were now on the psychic girl, in doing so Demon Slayer would become inactive stopping that boost however it didn't hinder Lancelot's choice to keep moving in.

He unconsciously killed any hollow that were to stop into his path, by the time he got to the girl, he had the stench of Hollow blood that covered his own body, he did not stop however he swung his blade towards the girl, not holding back anything. As it rasped out a deep growl.

Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Musical Crafter Marches!   The Musical Crafter Marches! EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 6:39 pm

"Prolong?" she remarked to Atama before he left, "I was ordered to burn this city to the ground and that exactly what I'm going to do.." She finished speaking just before Atama took off and someone stopped infront of her. Wait..did he just say NEW shinigami powers? She laughed! She couldn't help it she just laughed.

"You aren't very bright are you.. Should you really go around telling your enemy your powers are new?" She crouched down slightly as she said this and grinned that silly schoolgirl grin of hers, "Yes I am in charge.. but you aren't prepared for what I'm bringing to the table!"

She sped off at him near sonido speed without actually using the ability. The ground where she was tore and sundered apart from the suddenly backlash of her energy pushing her forward. before she even reached him, as in within being ten feet of him, two blades of white and black would suddenly appear out of nowhere, hovering in air and fighting on their own, and began trying to randomly dice and slice the shinigami before her, however they always stayed within ten feet of her.

Her main goal however was to pass him and get behind him while her two blades fought him off. If/when she did so she would put her golden key dagger in it's little sheathe and snap the fingers of that same hand causing a loud bang sound very akin to Sonido except really loud. Upon doing so a massive sound wave echoed from her hand to Parius' body in the form of a shockwave. The shock wave itself would hurt a bit but overall it wasn't as dangerous as the two swords dancing around him and trying to cut him to ribbons.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Musical Crafter Marches!   The Musical Crafter Marches! EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:17 pm

Ezia noticed the police man and dodged with sonido to get away. He felt strong, but she would fight him and make Arngrim proud. He fired a net and she avoiding it, darting back into the large area Tara had cleared so the primera espada could witness the fight. Hopefully this would earn Ezia a place as an espada. She didn't mind not being one, but she knew earning such a spot would show arngrim just how strong she was.

She ripped up a half ton of rubble and went to launch it, when she caught something out of the corner of her eye. A ghostly being came charging at her swinging its sword. He was so fast he'd have killed her if she didn't move the rocks around to defend. She knew the police man would follow and she was now severely outnumbered. She launched the rocks at both foes.

She backed away, slightly worried now. However, she was not ignored, as a large vasto lorde crashed into the ground growling, and bullrushed the police man, smashing at him with a big blade. Ezia turned her attention to the other one and released her ressurection in the confusion. Horns formed and her eyes were covered by part of a mask, making her visually blind, but she had a special ability that allowed her to percieve the area using telekenetic waves that worked similar to sonar but faster.

Her weapon vanished, but she had sharp claws. She had spikes sticking out of one shoulder. She launched towards her foe as energy built un in her hand. He was very hard to pin down before, but his form didn't blur as much for her now. Sensing him was a different matter.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Musical Crafter Marches!   The Musical Crafter Marches! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:22 am

Parius shrugged, smiling back at the girl. She then got into a crouched position. Parius merely watched, somewhat curious to see what would happen. She then came at Parius incredibly fast. He noticed no sound, so it wasn't Sonido. Still, it somewhat surprised him. It especially surprised him when two blades started attacking him around 10 feet away from her. Parius lost the smile, and became serious for once. Moving as fast as he could, he blocked most of the blades, but he was cut at least twice, once on his right forearm, and one to his left shoulder. They weren't deep, but they stung everytime he moved them. He then noticed that she had moved behind him. Crap. Parius thought, as he heard a snap, and then he was thrown away.

As soon as he was thrown, Parius quickly realized the blades weren't going to stop. Summoning his Black Aegis around himself, which was a black sphere of energy, he blocked the strikes while he was thrown through the air. He bounced on the ground, and rolled farther away. Basically, Parius was a ball. And he rolled further away. All the while, Parius tried to keep his gaze on Tara. Finally coming to a stop, Parius looked at the girl. He then chuckled. "Well, I guess I lied to you when this began. The blade that I have activated is basically the same as my old one. Only, new name. However, this other one," Parius said, lifting up the more plain of the two, " is a different story. I can't make a mistake here. So, I'm going to get incredibly serious now. Which means." Parius lost all feeling, as his eyes became cold, and focused. "Burn them to bones, Kuroi Kasai Ryū." The blade bust into black flames, along with Parius's left arm.

Dissipating his shield, Parius then said, "Bankai." Releasing a good amount of Spiritual Pressure, Parius's two elements swirled around him, then dissapeared. Parius now had white hair, and he gained a haori, which was not worn with arms through the sleeves. The haori was blue, with a white zig-zag design on the ends of the sleeves, and the bottom of the haori. It also has a symbol on the back, of twin dragons. Parius's eyes had now changed as well, his Ryu no Me were now in both of his eyes, and the design had changed. He opened his mouth, looking like he was about to speak again. What came out was a roar of black flames, which would extend up to 25 feet in front of him (Speed and power of a Cero, along with 2 posts of burning if you are hit). He then leaped into the air, and using whatever flames were left, Parius summoned it to himself, keeping a globe of black flames flying near him. Not ready to use it yet, he then summoned a Dark Flare. The black ball of energy, which was as powerful as a Cero, and threw that at the girl as well. On top of that, he sliced his blade, creating a crescent shaped blast of energy, as powerful as a Cero again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As Atama fired another Cero at a turret, he unintentionally blocked four daggers thrown at him. Looking at the man who had thrown them, he merely said "I hope you prove enough of a challenge to knock the rust off of my fighting." Blocking the slashes made at him, Atama backed off. "I have no time for amateurs. The beginning, becomes the end, Yaminokōtei" Atama's hair grew to shoulder-length with his bangs framing the sides of his face, the left side hanging partially over his left eye. His gloves dissapeared, turning into bright red traditional armour worn over a simple black suit. The armour formed into multiple protective guards along his body, in particular being his chest, waist, shoulders and thighs. The armor acted as an average Hierro. Bringing his blade up, Atama then brought it down, firing a black, crescent shaped wave of energy (Cero powered) at the man.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Musical Crafter Marches!   The Musical Crafter Marches! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:59 pm

Alexander rose an eyebrow as the man unleashed his resurreccion. "Really? No foreplay? Very well. Zeige Dich: Loran!" The cane erupted in power and formed into the bronze looking head and black ribbon body with a blade tail. It coiled loosely around Alex as he formed another energy sword in his other hand. The man launched a cero powered wave at the bounto. He blurred away with his doll. Who then fired a barrage of energy beams as he closed.

First he swung with his left sword, stabbing with the other. The doll then spat out yellow poison gas that would mess with his nervous system if breathed in. Instead of moving his right leg, he would move his left arm, etc. The doll then swiped with its tail blade. Up close and personal was often his advantage, but he was also a scientist...analyzing everything he could see on the man...

~~~~~~

The girl dodged his attacks. He followed, knowing exactly where she was. However, he was also slower than the average person of his power level. He found her...just as it seemed one of the Coalition's bounto did too. He couldn't remember the name or anything...hell, he barely recognized the guy. She launched rocks at them both. Dino merely turned to the side and spun his closest tonfa to knock away the rubble when another hollow, a vasto lorde, came in. Eye's narrowing, he went out to full power. His silver hair turned red, his tonfas turned black, and gained a kevlar armor that covered his shoulders and torso.

He matched the hollow's blade with his tonfa, powers surging around the two. He'll let the bounto handle the arrancar. He smashed his other tonfa into the creature's face and kicked it in the ribs, sending it flying into the next building. Tossing his tonfa up in the air, he drew his pistol from the Coalition and emptied its clip into the rubble. Reloading it quick and putting it back away, catching his tonfa, he blocked another sword swing and a swipe, but not the kick to his own ribs. He too was sent flying into the next block. This was going to be a long day...

~~~~~

Xena was killing hollows. And more hollows. And more hollows. She eventually just said fuck it, and controlled several semi-trucks, melted them down into razor blades, and cleared nearly half that flank of hollows. Though it was no small feat. Until a vasto lorde came waltzing in at her. It had no weapon, but that didn't seem to stop it. Xena huffed and went straight to full power. Her eyes were now red, as was her skin. She also gained a set of fire wings.

She created an F3 tornado of flames, and sent it towards the hollow. Though it wasn't really meant for it. The blond woman moved to the left, letting off several fire balls, only to be countered by a cero. She quickly manuevered up and away, only to see the creature above her, slamming down with some sort of energy club.

It hit nothing but air, but the creature was drenched in molten metal, which it repeled with its energy, and hit Xena with several energy blasts. The two stared each other down as they continued to see who was the best manipulator. Her fire tornado was still heading towards what remained of the flank.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Musical Crafter Marches!   The Musical Crafter Marches! EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:35 am

Lancelot dashed forward knocking the rock out of the way. Ignoring her ressurection, ignoring the vasto lorde's interruption, he kept forward. none of it was interesting to him, however he gained a small boost from recognizing his opponent as a monster making the normal 3x boost heighten to 4x. He didn't try to hide or anything, he kept rushing the female as he appeared right in front of her swinging his blade down, gripping on tightly. Gauge from behind provided some supporting, firing at the Hollow nearby and even picked up a stop sign that was knocked over as a new slashing weapon. He would do his best to keep Lancelot’s battle uninterrupted.

Lancelot thrusted the hilt of his blade against the head of the Demon female and then swung the sword for a second time. he continued forward and aimed his final stab at the heart of the Female. he felt the sword he felt the blade pierce through her heirro with relative eaze as he kept pushing smaking the now corpse and himself into an already falling building. the impact caused the building to blow in peices with debris flying everywhere, bouldes of the building fell to the ground with Lancelot holding the female in the air, blade still right through her chest as the blood of the arrancar dripped down. the fog from the debris cleared as he spotted Tera next, she was strong. Lancelot wanted her to be the next target. He pulled the body back still on the blade and swung out quicklly sending the body right off the blade barreling towards Tera.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Musical Crafter Marches!   The Musical Crafter Marches! EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:26 am

Tara sonido'd a backflip motion as the man breathed fire at her so they didn't come close to reaching her. When she landed he had thrown a ball of energy at her that felt similar to a cero..but she cut that in half with her golden key looking zanpaktou dagger with relative ease before sprinting forward so that she was actually "Under" the wave of energy he released after that..again making it miss her.

However shit hit the fan after that because she noticed Ezia's sudden drop in spiritual energy and the fight she had started was only a few seconds long and yet when Tara looked, again, in her direction she was already dead and her body was being thrown at Tara! Who caught it before exploding with all of her spiritual power in a fit of rage. Arngrim was going to furious and he might even blame HER! No... if she brought back the head of the one who did it..maybe..just maybe..he would forgive her.. yes...

She screamed in pure ballistic fury as she not only managed to skip calling out her resurreccion, which made her skin darken and her eyes turn read as well as change her attire, but her power continued sky rocketting and her body became heavily armored as well as the sword in her hand growing to a much larger proportion. She didn't want to kill them at this point. She HAD to kill them at this point. Her face was covered by a slightly demonic looking helm and not a single bit of her original body was visible now.

The head of the one RESPONSIBLE!!

Bang. Tara wasn't even near Parius anymore. In one sonido she had jumped from being near parius to being right ontop of Lancelot with her giant sword about to split his head in two with her highly increased capabilities.. If this wasn't bad enough six swords of varying looks sprung to life around her and attacked Lancelot from different angles with different styles of fighting behind each one. It was almost like he was fighting six additional people including Tara except she was the only one around!

After her initial high speed swing hit or missed or was blocked she pushed a hand forward with the palm open in his direction, regardless of where he happened to have moved to, and fired a blast of enhanced sound shockwaves much like a cero except it was multiple rings of sound instead of a beam but had the same power it's range began at five feet in diameter and extends to fifteen feet in diameter after travelling five feet and maxes at thirty feet in diameter after reaching ten feet in distance.. She didn't know if it would effect this man to this point but if he was susceptible to motorskill malfunction via ear drum damage then he was probably going to be slightly deafened and dizzy for a little bit.

But no.. It didn't end there it COULDN'T end there. Tara HAD to bring this man's corpse to her King or he would punish HER. NO! She thundered in a hollow voice of rage as a pillar of flame erupted from underneath the man all of a sudden that rose fifty feet in the air and was twenty feet wide. The moment it formed a sound shockwave was emitted from it that would extend for fifty MORE feet from the pillar and was 5 feet thick. The fire had enough energy to equal a gran rey but the sound wave only had the energy of a cero..

However she didn't believe she would hit him with this..and had another one erupt under him the instant he dodged the first one and if he dodged this one too.. She would be right there waiting for him.. big sword and all.. trying once again to make him quite dead and this entire time those six swords never left Lancelot alone..
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Musical Crafter Marches!   The Musical Crafter Marches! EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:18 am

Ezia seen the.. thing coming. She dodged the first strike but the blow aimed to her head struck home, breaking one of her horns clean off, and causing her skull to jarr. She still managed to block what came after and tried to launch a cero, seeing an opening that wasn't there. The cero flickered out before it could form, as a sword slid into her chest. Her form shited back to sealed state as she clutched at the blade, blood running from her lips, dripping on the ground. She was gone before the creature could rush forward to slam them into a wall..

The vasto lorde rushed at the now full powered human who'd been sent flying. forming a cero in his hand he slammed it towards his foe. His thick hierro would keep him safe, even at that range, but he lacked the speed the same as the man before him. He smashed at him with his massive blade and let out an agry roar. Kill! Destroy! What more could he ask for.

If the slam with the heirro missed he would randomly fire it off, then tried another kick at the man. Another sword swipe followed by an attempted grab for the man, if he caught him he'd throw him at a building and fire a cero after him.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Musical Crafter Marches!   The Musical Crafter Marches! EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:22 pm

Parius narrowed his eyes, at the girls reaction to the dead body being thrown at her. While in Bankai, Parius truly had no mercy for his enemies. "Why would you act that way? It is a part of war for allies to die. Unless...." Parius got a cruel smile on his face, as the girl hit Segunda and left to fight the new opponent. "You don't want your Master to know about this......" Parius continued to smile, following the girl, a bit irritated on having to pause the battle. Parius knew that there was no way he would be able to fight her in Bankai. "Toukai: Shin Ryūsenshi." Parius's power exploded, and wrapped around him, before revealing his new form.

His hair had returned to it's black color, and was now waist length. He gained black armor all over his body, and gained a black, tattered cape. His blades had fused into one blade, which had a single, dark red nagatama on its end. The hilt was black, and had a single wing on one side. The blade was normal, until halfway down the blade, which was jagged, and then the blade returned to normal the rest of the way. He lost the cruel smile, instead merely creating six lances of darkness, and hurling them at her. He knew she felt the power of his release. Whether or not she would do anything about the spears were on her own head.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Atama said nothing to the man, who went into a release of his own. Then fired energy blasts at Atama. He responded by blocking the energy blasts with Cero's. However, in the process, had allowed the man to get in close. Blocking the first two strikes, Atama was surprised when a yellow gas filled the air. He noticed another attack was coming, and tried to block with his right arm, where his sword was. Only to have his left leg move at that moment, earning Atama a hit on his right arm, near the shoulder. What was that? Atama thought, trying to ready himself for the next attack.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Musical Crafter Marches!   The Musical Crafter Marches! EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 12:31 am

The man blocked his two strikes, but got the gas, allowing for the tail swipe to connect. Alex was physically strong and fast. And kicked the man down, throwing his two energy swords at the man. His doll glowed as it summoned twenty, six feet long energy snakes. The snakes would curve and move, but they were fragile, and if destroyed, wouldn't explode. They would try to wrap around the arrancar, and each would explode with 1/20th the power of a Gran Rey cero. His doll rained down another barrage of fifty energy beams while he watched the results, taking in the impact on the armor, hoping to see how strong it is so that he can forge an energy weapon that can cut through it like a hot knife through butter.

~~~~~

Dino took the cero full on, but his kevlar vest also helped him weather the blast better than normal. But he also shot a jet stream of water at the creature, hoping to water log him, halving its speed for five posts. Whether it succeeded or not, he would block the blade with his tonfa, and attempt to tackle the being to hopefully pound the living daylights out of it until it could shake him off or something.

If he missed the tackle, he would spin, knocking away the kick and allowing the sword to slam into his kevlar armor. Only so he could fire a water strike as strong as a hado 31 enhanced with lightning. Even if it still grabbed him, he would manage a head butt, though if it missed, he would still be thrown. Though not into a building. He did still have his floater device on. He stopped himself and moved to the right, avoiding the cero. Dino would whip at the creature with water and lightning...

~~~~~

Xena had lured the hollow into a building. Due to her earlier feat of nearly collapsing the hollow flank, she was low on energy. Well...lower than her prey. She hid until she heard the hollow's footsteps. She had a bomb waiting for it, and it exploded with the power of a hado 73. She lept from cover and fired off a gran rey leveled fire ball. Only for her to get hit by a cero of the same strength herself. She flew back out into the artificial jungle. She was hurt...but so was the hollow.

She dived down as the hollow followed. Only to slam a fire hydrant into the creature. She followed it up with a metal tendrel whipping at it. The hollow countered it with an energy whip of his own, and fired some bala at her...
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Musical Crafter Marches!   The Musical Crafter Marches! EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:20 pm

Gauge could feel the power that the arrancar gave off and instantly yelled out for Lancelot to come back, going into Segunda would make things much harder unless Gauge could reach his doll as he began to dash forward. Fusion was something he avoided when he could however this was not a time to avoid it. He ran as fast as he could towards Lancelot.

As soon as his name was called, Lancelot turned to head to his master just as the onslaught of attacks began against him. Both his weapons quickly changed into Dual Falchions. Lancelot turned to catch the gaint sword from hearing the noise of Sonido, instead of holding up he was sent into the ground, as soon as he remade contact with the ground he continued his dash towards Gauge. He jumped and spun around quickly parrying his dual swords against the six around him, keeping his speed just slightly above so the swords were behind him allowing him to move forward. A Sound blast shot at him as he disappeared through the area using Spacial leap, a similar move to Shunpo. He touched the ground and the ground rumbled behind him, he jumped forward however bit to late as a flame pillar engulfed his leg while another flame pillar hit the rest of his body. Lancelot was sent flying into the air taking direct damage from both pillars as some of the blades struck against him peircing his armor, however at this point Gauge was now close.

Gauge hopped at tackled Lancelot in the middle of the swords fury as a bright light shown outward. The blades came in torwads the light however were all parried quickly by an unseen force. Out from the light came a new man with long black hair and dark armor similar to Lancelot's A black shroud extended out as a cape and his sword was jagged. His own body seemed spacialy distorted as the tip of his blade leaked out a black substance.

The blade glew orange and black as he sliced the blade towards Tara, it let off an orange and black wave that covered its sound waves. The move would not be able to be blocked by physical means since it was sound waves if hit Tara would have flashes of her past in a horrific way to her appear in reality, or it would seem real as she can still see Lancelot and everyone else in this war. “Thou rages over a fallen Comrade when thou shalt rejoice the comrade was killed in war and not in vein” he spoke with an old English accent.

Lancelot then dashed forward and swiped his blade at hers. Thanks to Arondight's Glory, the blade would not be able to be broken against the large sword. If she were to dodge back the blade would unlock itself into sections held together by a chain extending eight feet out. If the tip of the blade were to pierce her, it would cause his Decay poison that would infect the wounded area with Gangrene. However he was far from done.

He created in his other hand a small dagger and tossed it at Tara, if hit the dagger would explode with the force of cero he also kept his attention at the six swords, one made it to his arm however he was able to keep up by moving his whole body along with parrying making. He then swung his blade causing his Tempermanted Distortion attack. It would release a wave 60degrees of himself for 20feet with half the speed of cero. It rose up making the attack a cone and the only tell would be to see the distorted space it had, almost like the effects in a desert how everything waves around. It would cause a cero of damage, however it would continue for enough ceros in a gran rey, if she was caught in it cero's would hit her in all directions until it equaled the power of Gran rey.

Inside Lancelot's head was working different. Him and Gauge were in a dark room watching a tv that looked like Lancelot's vision of reality. Gauge himself was shaking receiving the pain Lancelot had received before the fusion, 2 gran rey's 2 cero's, and cuts and stabs in random places. Normally the durability would help, however while in this state, Lancelot almost invited pain so with or without durability, the pain tolerance was extremely low. “Gauh” Gauge coughed as Lancelot was sitting next to him focused on the battle. He now had his completely sanity back. “how much damage did you Take back there” Gauge gritted through his teeth. “Sorry, they choice was not that of mine” Lancelot replied, he was feeling the pain as well however not as bad as Gauge was. “Thy opponent is a strong force” he spoke, however Gauge just replied as he normally did “Do you have to use Thy and Thou and all that, its 2113...” he shuddered as the battle continued.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Musical Crafter Marches!   The Musical Crafter Marches! EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 5:53 pm

Tara's ears picked up the sound wave from his blade long before it got close to her and had countered it with her own rhythmic sound wave released from her body which also tried to slam into him as a shockwave with the strength of a cero. As they clashed blades and held that stance two of her swords suddenly formed up and defended against an exploding dagger while the other four attacked him. However she heard something odd happening to the space around them and just so happened to have backed off with a Sonido just as that Shinigami's darkness weaponry attack reached the two fighters and went straight for Lancelot..

Only for them to be destroyed by the wave of something that he had used immediately after. With as much damage as the wave could have caused the weapons the shinigami had created were destroyed in a matter of seconds. Tara, however, was now on a nearby rooftop due to the earlier sonido and all of her weapons were around her due to their range limit.

and she fired a cero oscuras at Lancelot. Having double the power of a normal one and double the size because of it. In this state she was the warrior, and due to this, she realized fighting both of them at the same time was going to be far more difficult than one or the other. nevertheless she had to do this! If Arngrim showed up and he blamed her she would be screwed beyond belief!

So with another Bang she once again rejoined melee combat against Lancelot..trying to cleave him in two with her large two handed Zanpaktou while the other six blades of her's kept aiming at vital or unguarded areas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rin finally arrived back home after the meeting with Arngrim only to find it being attacked by hollow. Arngrim be damned! She should have known this was going to happen! DAMMIT! She didn't have time to navigate the building so she made holes in all of the walls with a clap of her hands from the Ark room to the outside and ran through them before fixing them with another clap.

Just in time to watch Xena Tomoshibi and some Vasto Lorde class hollow fighting with Tendrils.

..The bala never reached Xena.

between Rin's sudden rage and the fact her home was under attack sinking in she just said fuck it in her head and went as high into her power as she could without going nuts. A wall of earth rose infront of the hollow which took the bala while a massive shockwave slammed into it from the side, which was caused by Rin slamming a fist against air and shattering the space that was there temporarily, before she walked over to Xena as calmly as possible.

"Are you alright? You're Jun's mother aren't you? Sorry I'm late.. I was trying to take care of something very important to us..but it looks like that bastard did something behind my back while I was doing it.. Mind if I lend a hand?"

The city started to defend itself. Earth was manipulated within a half mile radius after Rin stomped her feet to plant herself and clapped her hands before putting them to the ground. It rose and twisted and acted like drilling spears against minor hollow and any other hollow it could manage. Rin did not have it attack those with high power levels however..since she did not believe it would do any good to get in the way of her own men who could take care of themselves.

That stubborn Vasto Lorde had not died however..
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Musical Crafter Marches!   The Musical Crafter Marches! EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:46 pm

The creature saw the beam of water and dodged, similtaniously dodging a tackle that followed. He landed a hit against the man's kevlar armar which by all rights should have been cut deep enough to hit skin. A water strike hit the vasto lorde and lightning rippled through him, then he grapped the man and was head butted.

The creature threw him and was lashed with lightning and water. He countered by holding out a hand, and a collum of earth exploded upwards underneath his foe. He fired another cero as he jumped towards the man bringing his blade downwards in a heavy twohanded strike. If it missed and hit the ground, spikes would shoot out of the ground at the man.

(Soon. :b)
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Musical Crafter Marches!   The Musical Crafter Marches! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 12:47 am

(OOC: Skipping Parry due to 3 day rule. If we have to skip him two more times, Alex is killing his character and moving on.)

Xena humphed. She was preparing a last trick to hopefully kill that annoying hollow while speaking to the Coalition's Leader"If it was meeting the arrancar, what do you expect. They're our natural enemies after all. And by all means. I've already crippled this flank until that Vasto came in." The lawyer went to the sky again. That Vasto Lorde came in after her. Only to suddenly get surrounded by razor wire. They burned bright orange and exploded.

It really didn't do anything to the Vasto, so it was confused...until it looked down to see a fire sword in it. And sliced in half. Xena now concentrated on collapsing the hollow flank there. Now there was only that center and left flanks to worry about...

~~~~~~~

The hollow dodged, took his attack, and matched headbutts. His kevlar armor was a part of him, but needed to get hit enough times to break it. After all, it could protect him from a Gran Rey Cero. But only once. The hollow counter with earth exploding underneath him. Dino swung with his tonfa, creating a wall of water that pushed aside the rubble. Only to have to put up a defense against a heavy strike. The policeman held his ground, and in fact charged himself, doubling his strength and speed. He also sent electricity throughout his tonfas to zap the hollow.

He was also pushing back, eventually deflecting the attack, and slammed one tonfa at the throat, and another at collar bone...
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Musical Crafter Marches!   The Musical Crafter Marches! EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:41 pm

He hardly moved from the cero grade attack, his own body felt little however Gauge sure felt it inside. In this form Lancelot had great durability, but the pain was more instensive, however a cero grade attack would still hardly make him wince. He continued his barrage until she hopped back and waited, watching her with determined eyes that easily betrayed the pain he has felt up till now. He lowerd down to the ground jabbing his sword into the earth. Dark energy began to grasp around Lancelot and his blade as the cero oscuras came down, his own blade now covered in the energy lancelot pulled it out and swung it full force at the Oscuras, his own blade was equal to two cero oscuras's making it just as poweful and as it collided created a tremendous explosion that nullified her attack against him, after that neither lancelot or Tara would be harmed from the attack.

Through the debris of the explosion he spotted the monster knight charge at him. The blade came down as he thrusted his right glove at the blade, he would take 70% of the damage wich still sent shockwaves through his arm in pain however her own force would also be compeltely reflected back at her causing him to only feel blunt damage and parry her blade. All of a sudden around them 6 beings bursted out of the ground towards the demonic knight, he used his Apocalyptic nightmare, each Zombie is equal to 1-4 of power and have a virus on them. Even with their heads chopped off they would still move however their own body's are weaker than human flesh.

Three of the zombies jumped around Lancelot, taking hits from the blades around him as he spent more time focusing on the arracar, he stabbed out his blade wich then shot out at the speed of a bala, it held two poisons on it, the blade changed color to Red and Yellow, wich is a blood thining poison and a pain poison, if it the poisons would only last 3 posts with a 5 post grace period. His own blade regrew back near instantly.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Musical Crafter Marches!   The Musical Crafter Marches! EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:43 pm

As her blade tried bouncing backwards she moved with it and used airwalk to do a backwards twisting spin and slam the blade upon him with an over head chop though she was upside down and in mid air so it would seem like a down to up slash. Then something odd happened, well odd from Tara's perspective, zombies showed up out of nowhere. Which caused her to create distance between the two by releasing a massive sound wave that most likely forced back the zombies and Lancelot for at least 15 yards upon doing so Two of the Zombie's immediately got caught in two pyro's of fire which generated sound waves for extra damage.. They were the same as the last one's she had hit Lancelot with.. probably more of the Zombies depending on how close together they were..

Bang. Tara sonido'd a little bit backwards, so little in distance it almost seemed instant due to her speed, and as hurling "fireballs" of sound and flame that would explode if they got within two feet of their target for five feet.. The ball's themselves were double the power of bala but moved half as fast..despite her launching them just as quickly as bala. The explosion however only had 25% of this power.

While bombarding the zombies and her Enemy with her Sonic Flare Bombs she unleashed her most loved ability.. Gates of Babylon.. The ability that let her use the weapons she crafted in life and in death as tools of battle. Out of thin air twelve additional weapons to the six that were trying to slice the zombies asunder to remove them as obstacles were formed from dimensional holes.. Upon being visible they shot out like rockets straight for Lancelot and in this form she was able to make them home on him and avoid the zombies.. Because of her high quality as a blacksmith he would not so easily destroy these but her control also wasn't perfect.. she couldn't keep them going forever after all. When dealt with they would fade away into nothing.

And when they did she would fire a "cero" of sound that would cover the enemy units as long as they were within 30 feet of Lancelot as he was the primary target.

She was going to kill this man.. preferably before Arngrim found out his daughter was dead..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her hands were preoccupied by control the city's earth and metal and such to take care of the weaker variants on her own throughout the city. However it seemed the Vasto Lorde nearby was now dead and this section of the city was somewhat secured now. So she stood up and sighed softly as she tried to calm down. "It was.. I managed to get Chicago back for us. I shouldn't have been surprised that he would try to take New York while giving up a city however.." She flicked a hand through her hair a bit and sighed again, "I'm going to reinforce the front of the Coalition." She said as she clapped her hands again and created a multitude of cannons around the front entrance of the coalition building..which the began firing at any nearby hollow. "Gather everyone you can and ensure that the main coalition building stays standing.. I'm going to help move all the civilians still in the crossfire into it so it MUST remain standing."

Off she went.. creating a vast network of strong sturdy safe tunnels under the ground as she walked.. each time she found someone she opened a hole to said tunnels told them to follow the arrows she made on the sides to the Coalition buildings front door and moved on to the next person she could find.

..This was going to be a long afternoon.. and Rin still wasn't aware that somewhere.. someone had destroyed Chicago..
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: The Musical Crafter Marches!   The Musical Crafter Marches! EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:57 pm

Deep in his home far far away from the chaos of New York city Koh sat holding his skull in the wrinkled hands of his symbol. Yet just outside the city sat a frog, which was not a frog it could feel the rumblings of the fighting. Then the earth itself swallowed the frog, turning into a rolling glob of mud and clay which entered the city limits, sliding into a building on the out skirts of the fighting far from any of the combatants sight. The clay congealed clumping and bubbling as it grew into a small girl around the age of nine, to any observer this was just a regular city girl her energy felt human her skin her body she for all purposes was just a girl. Yet in reality she was one and many, a servant of Koh formed from the memory of a young mayan girl sacrificed in his honor so many many years ago. She exited the building her eyes wide with fear as she saw a hollow. Screaming at the top of her small lungs she ran away from the small dog like hollow who was one of the few survivors of the coalition’s cannons. She ran towards the most powerful reiatsu in the city, Rin the leader of the Coalition. Of course to the outside viewer this girl weaving through streets, tripping, stumbling, and falling would seem just like any of the other survivors scared and defenseless. Her labored breath rang out as her feet thudded against the hard pavement. Calling out she screamed again “MOMMY!, Where are you mommy?”, as she drew ever closer to the fray of powerful combatants.

-------------------

In the other direction a man on a motorcycle made his way towards New York his long red hair blowing behind him, he sat on a green Harley in gold trimmed priestly robes with a coffin strapped to his back and a gun and rapier on his waist. To the average observer it would seem strange that massive explosions dotted the horizon, or perhaps that the road to NYC was empty, however what was going through Sins mind was something quite different, How did I get a motorcycle? And when did I learn to drive it? Puzzling over these questions since the last thing he remembered was getting drinks in Philadelphia with a one armed man named frank, he was less than three miles from the city limits when he noticed the fighting. Jumping off the motor cycle he allowed it to fly ahead of him wiping out in the road while the coffin on his back began to glow blue a power he retained despite his highly restrained reiatsu. In air the coffin flew from his back and went below him allowing him to land on it like a surfboard and take off.

Reaching into his jacket he pulled out a bottle of whiskey drinking deeply as flew towards the battle, two hollow jumped towards him only to have blasts of energy fire out of the coffin and into their faces sending them careening down. From a distance he noticed a blond haired woman dropping to the ground after some sort of energy attack her slender form moving gracefully through the air as she approached the ground, reaching near shunpo speed he swerved next to her (Xena) flying on his coffin with a smile. “Well hello there gorgeous, My name is Father Gabriel Sinbad Marian Cross I have come to answer your prayers. You sweet beautiful angel, can I perhaps help you with something…. Maybe a nude confession? It’s cleansing to the soul.” Sin finished with a devilish grin and another swig of the already almost half empty bottle of whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Musical Crafter Marches!   The Musical Crafter Marches! EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:53 pm

A Garganta tore open in the sky and a massive power could be felt as the enraged Cero King burst from the darkness. Already at full power, Arngrim pointed at the city below and 6 orbs of fiery cero energy formed and shot towards the buildings, spreading out, causing massive damage and setting the area they hit on fire. The more damaged building began to crumble and collapse into the streets.

He moved towards Tara, firing several normal cero, targeting the first thing he seen that wasn't in ruins. When he got within ear shot he shouted. "Who?!" He demanded of his primera. "Who dares kill my lineage and expects to survive the day!" He was raging, and the smoke that billowed off his chiten like armor added to some visuals to how he currently felt.

---

The Vasto lorde took everything the human could dish out, shrugging through the attacks. Its thick stony hide protecting it from the blows. It still felt the lightning though, and dodged the slam to the the throat just because. Then he countered with his massive blade, smashing it towards the man's ribs. He then smashed the weapon into the ground which cause the earth to explode upwards with large stony spikes in a cone shape, the end of the cone starting where he hit the ground.

Then the vasto lorde paused, as a garganta opened, and a tremendous power emerged. He looked at the human. "Your city is in trouble now, human." The vasto lorde said in a deep gravely voice and then laughed.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Musical Crafter Marches!   The Musical Crafter Marches! EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 1:06 am

Atama tried to block the attacks being thrown at him, but his body would just react in weird ways. As the snakes closed in on him, Atama, through some unknown miracle, fired a Cero at them. Destroying half of the snakes, the others did hit. Each exploding, it broke away pieces of Atama's armor. The energy beams then hit, but the Hierro armor that was left protected him from much damage on those. Being moved back by both attacks, Atama stared at the man, at least until he felt that Gargantua open, and Arngrim come out of it. Well, well. so our King decides to enter the battle now, of all times? Atama thought. He kept his gaze locked on Alexander, not knowing when this thing that had been done to him would wear off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Parius merely watched as Tara and Lancelot fought, debating when to jump in. That's when he felt the Gargantua open behind him. Looking over at the approaching Arrancar, it wasn't hard to guess that this was the Espada leader. "So, he actually came." Parius said, mostly to himself. Shunpo'ing right next to Lancelot, Parius smiled slightly. "Let us even this up a bit, shall we?" Hopefully, the black knight didn't attack Parius. Black flames crackled on his blade, and Parius fired a wave of black flames at Tara. It was as powerful as a cero, and if it hit, black flames would burn on her for 2 posts. If it missed, it would hit the building behind Tara. Parius lifted his hand up, and manipulated the flames to attack Tara again and again, at least 4 times. If she came towards him, at all, Parius would try and dodge her attacks.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Musical Crafter Marches!   The Musical Crafter Marches! EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 3:42 pm

Alex watched as the man struggled, somehow managing a cero to destroy half his snakes. But that was alright. The man's hierro was about average, and that armor helped. But now he had what he needed to pierce it. He didn't bother with the spiritual pressure that had arrived. He was too late, their own leader was already here. The man simply watched him. Alex smiled. He created eight energy daggers specifically designed to peirce that armor of his...and that hierro.

He dived down with his doll, to slam both feet into the man's chest area, as Loran did the same with its metal head and stabbed with the tail blade. He was gonna try to kill this man as soon as possible...before that gas wears out...

~~~

His vest was starting to reach its limits after the blade slammed into his ribs. He did an outward X chop with his tonfas. He'd noticed as the Vasto laughed. It was Dino's turn to chuckle. "You simple fool. Have you not noticed this fight is already over? The Coalition leader has been here, crumbling your lines, my wife had killed her opponent on the left flank and is now finishing that side up, and another for our side has joined the fray. Another of your arrancar is getting beaten down if what I'm sensing is right on him, he must be fighting one of our bounto. And your Primera, I'm assuming, is probably fighting two opponents considering the other bounto that was here headed in that direction. Now, it just seems like Rin has someone proper to fight against. Do you possibly think that you can still win?"

He bull rushed the creature, since he was faster and stronger than before thanks to his charging, he should catch the creature slightly off guard, he unleashed a flurry of blows. Dino also developed two "pools" of water and lightning no bigger than a van. They each flung a drilling tendril at the creature from behind...

~~~

As Xena landed, she was immediately hit on by some random dude. She stood up and looked at him. Then aimed a fire clawed slap at the unshielded side of his face. "I'm married and have a kid. But if you wanna help...keep that building *points at the Coalition HQ* standing with as little damage as possible..." She may have sucked at sensing, but even she could feel the power outflowing from a new Gargantua. "Rin, I believe that's your guy!" She screamed at the other woman. She then turned to the man. "Change of plans...destroy all remaining hollow here and then go support the other officers..."

Two Coalition members gave them a radio. From it, she ordered the closest officer. Alexander Kerensky. "Go help that bounto take out his opponent after destroying the remaining hollow here, then head straight to the front lines." Xena stayed close to the building...destroying any hollow that dared tried to attack it. With help from the Coalition members...hopefully that guy was good enough to follow her orders...even though she wasn't a Coalition member...

Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Musical Crafter Marches!   The Musical Crafter Marches! EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 1:26 am

Lancelot dashed backwards narrowly dodging the downward swing and hopped back forward. He noticed the demonic looking knight creating distance, he quickly closed it and slipped through space covering the same distance to the side as if it were a blur or shunpo appearing above her as she launched her sound wave. 3 of the zombies weren't really thinking when they continued to attack, well they couldn't think to begin with and were incinerated by the sound wave. The dark knight didn't even wince at them dieing. However he was already tailing on the arrancar, despite the sonido he kept pace and kept charging forward, he saw the balls of flame and sound fling at him and he swung the blade outward, the chains would extend it and disrupt the attacks before they got within harming range, his blade being able to extend with chains a full eight feet.

Sadly two other zombies were hit behind him ending their second lives. Lancelot kept his charge, as the blades passed him he parried them, it took a lot of strength but he succeeded in knocking them off course his movements slowed minorly due to concentrating on the multiple targets, but it did not send him into reverse.

He saw the cero launch at him and assumed the worst, dropping from the air into the ground quickly, just then someone shunpou'ed right next to him, he quickly swung his blade but stopped it when he noticed no hostile feelings. “Sorry” he muttered not keeping his eye off of the arrancar knight. He remembered this man, though it was against his code of conduct to go two against one, he did steal this man's opponent, there wasn't to much he could do with his involvement. However at the wrong time, he felt a stronger opponent enter the area. Almost at once by sheer power he could tell the man was in charge of this operation, and even feeling it he felt doubt he personally could handle it, this girl before him was an easy target compared to the newcomer.

However despite the obvious power differences, the thought of taking him on juggled in his head. As he stood thinking, his own stamina would slowly recover, he did take a lot of damage from her while he was mindless, something that happens often he let out a sigh as the man beside him began to attack, he knew by the rage the female arrancar held, getting out of this fight was not an option, however the man next to him was more suited for the power level, a more even fight. Since most of this time he held back minorly, not to much but not going full force, even looking back quickly he wondered why he parried or deflected instead of simply dodge. Thought his focus was on one thing, in his head Gauges focus was clearly on the battle, Lancelot at this moment was by no means off guard. He would wait here abit and wait for the next moments, the killing intent was easy to feel. Though his attempt to relax some damage he took was interrupted, Gauge shouted in his head “OI WATCH OUT!!” Lancelot immediately turned his attention to the ceros, some aimed towards him and the comrade next to him. A normal cero charged towards Lancelot, perfect opportunity, he held his right hand against the cero, it was strong, to strong being from a zero tier he could only handle 60% of the energy, however the damage was still negated. It helped him out a little, and judging from the man's reaction, that 60% could mean the difference between life and death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Musical Crafter Marches!   The Musical Crafter Marches! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Musical Crafter Marches!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: New York-
Jump to: