Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
tracking leads (open) I_vote_lcaptracking leads (open) I_voting_bartracking leads (open) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
tracking leads (open) I_vote_lcaptracking leads (open) I_voting_bartracking leads (open) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
tracking leads (open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
tracking leads (open) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
tracking leads (open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
tracking leads (open) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
tracking leads (open) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
tracking leads (open) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
tracking leads (open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
tracking leads (open) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
tracking leads (open) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

tracking leads (open) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

tracking leads (open) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

tracking leads (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

tracking leads (open) Empty
PostSubject: tracking leads (open)   tracking leads (open) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 12:06 am

She was finally here. Kurakara town the city the vizards lived in. And, unless she'd heard wrong, the shinigami. The news that soul society had fallen was sad, but there wasn't really much she could do. She'd been sent to the maggots nest ten years ago for being a vizard, but had escaped, so she was technically a fugitive. She'd just have to lay low and hope she wasn't noticed. After all, she didn't want to fight the good guys.

She was close, she could tell. She still didn't know his name, but she was sure she'd find the boy in the picture here. She'd asked so many people, which took a lot of effort on her part because she was so shy, but any who remotely knew him pointed this way. She might finally figure out some things.

She was deep in tought, staring at the picture when she bumped into someone and stammered, jumping away and unexpectedly flairing her Reiatsu.. "Ah.. Sorry..." She said to the person who gave her a dirty look and stormed off. Elayne frowned and looked back to the picture.. This wasn't going to be easy.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: tracking leads (open)   tracking leads (open) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:35 am

In a chiropractor clinic...screams were being heard. On his stomach, with one person holding his head and another his legs, someone else was working his spine...more specifically unjaming it. And again Raiden screamed. He normally could ignore such pain, after all he loved to fight. But this was horribad. Of course, that's what happens when you go through an entire city/mountain infused with electricity and slamming into the ground afterwards at full speed...at maximum power...lightning drill, weapon, and face first. And then not dealing with the consequences until now...after traveling from Paris to here. But that wasn't the worst thing. He had to crawl to the closest city...and buy new clothes. Not that he minded, it was just that he kept getting strange looks, well stranger, from people when he was clad only in his underwear and rags.

It helped some...but they needed someone stronger to help. And just in time, Renko, formerly known as Rena to Raiden, came busting in. And did her thing. After a few more screams and outragiously loud pops, he could at least walk without a walking stick. Rai was heavily advised not to fight anything and to just take it easy for at least a week. Rai laughed hysterically at that. He put back on his shirt and paid the people, and Renko a little bit too for the help, and walked out. "Seriously...thanks for the help...I did not mean to go through a mountain infused with lightning and then slam face first into the ground going at full speed...I blame Shiro...your old man is a sinner now...met him in Paris...and caused me this."

The boy was actually dressed normally and blandly. Plain blue shirt, blue jeans, blue tennis shoes...only his belt and sword actually stood out. He didn't even dye his hair. His eyes were mismatched, of course. And now he was hungry and was walking towards a cafe...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: tracking leads (open)   tracking leads (open) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:08 am

"That stubborn old fool is still around? Geez.. as if I didn't have enough problems as it was.." She rubbed the back of her head as she sighed a bit at this very unwelcomed bit of news, "I'm glad I could help though.. I couldn't as as much as I'd like though..basics only get you so far I'm afraid." She kept pace with him as he walked towards what turned out to be the nearest Cafe, "What do you intend to do until you recover ol buddy?"

She figured the least she could do was open the door for him when he got to where he was going, "I rejoined the Kishimasuku by the way.. in case you hadn't already heard." hrm? Renko stopped as she felt a power surge in the distance that felt like a vizard. However she was more concerned about being around her buddy who was injured than randomly chasing a power that flashed for just a split second. She shook her head and brushed the thought off though.

"I also heard that McCloud has vanished for some kinda secret training.. Happen to know when the fearless leader will return?"
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: tracking leads (open)   tracking leads (open) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:47 am

Parius stepped into the sunlight, almost bathing in it. It had been a cold week in Rome, and he was glad for the sunshine. Moving through the familiar city, he began to remember his Endless days. As much as he hated being a Vizard, he did meet some very interesting people. Not the least of which was Jensen's son, Ashen. He didn't like his attitude, but he was still trying to rebel against his father, which was amusing to Parius.

However, he was drawn out at a power fluctuating. It had to have been near, as Parius couldn't sense worth crap. At that moment, turning a corner, he saw someone with a dirty look walk away from a girl. Using his Ryu no Me, he saw that she was a Vizard. Powerful as well. More powerful than me, at any point. Parius thought, smiling. Walking up to her, Parius said, "Humans are rude sometimes, but don't blame them. They still haven't learned better. At least, some of them. Are you looking for the Endless headquarters, by any chance? Most Vizard in Karakura, at least that I know, at least check it out." He awaited an answer, hoping he didn't startle her with knowing she was a Vizard.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: tracking leads (open)   tracking leads (open) EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 3:03 am

Elayne continued her search, sticking well out of the way of people. Most ignored her sword. She assumed that came with the territory, Kurakara town being full of Vizard and shini, as well as god knows what. Elayne started as someone spoke to her. She spun and met the eyes of a man, with a strange eye. He was a shinigami, though not traditionally dressed. He was just a little weaker than her too.

She had to stop herself from running.. Just because he was a shinigami, didn't mean he knew who she was. When he asked if she was looking for the Vizard base and shook her head. "I want to find him." She showed him the picture she had clutched to her chest, holding it with both hands as she showed him.

"Do you know him?" She asked timidly. She hoped he did, because she was starting to get jumpy, people walking up and talking to her. "He's someone Important.. I Just cant remember who." She said, almost to herself.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: tracking leads (open)   tracking leads (open) EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:59 am

Rai shrugged. "At least my spine can heal properly. I'm not really sure...I am getting bored with my color scheme in my room...probably repaint it again...then maybe go to Africa for a safari...after finding out what's legal to kill and what's not...I feel like mounting stuff on my wall for some reason...or go shopping...Ah...thank you." He thanked her when she opened the door for him. Ah...it was good to have friends.

After being seated and given menus, Rai looked up in response to her rejoining. "I've been away for awhile...so no...I haven't heard...I didn't even hear what happened after you went AWOL and followed those two espada. I'm not too concerned about the Captain Commander though...I'm sure he'll understand...he seemed like that type of guy when I talked to him after that." He was of course, referring to Aki, referring that he would understand why if she explained to him. He was very worried about her afterwards, though he wouldn't admit it.

"I didn't hear the reason, so you knew more than me. *Shrug* Sorry. I've been around. Haven't really kept up to date at all. I feel so much out of the loop..." He rested his chin on the table. After their orders came...he was chowing down.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: tracking leads (open)   tracking leads (open) EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:33 am

"I died." She said bluntly and with a cold emotionless tone unlike her previous normal tone. She didn't order any food however as she herself wasn't hungry at the moment. Being born a vizard blessed her with the fact she didn't need to eat unless she was low on spiritual energy..which was pretty rare nowadays, "Arngrim trapped me. Used a device to control me. Forced me to destroy Soul Society.. and then I died."

She didn't even look like she found what she was saying amusing. In fact her eyes had turned cold as she remembered what had occurred..the cafe trembled slightly as her spiritual pressure began to shiver around her due to her own anger at her memories..but it quickly subsided as she realized what she was causing.

"What I remember from my death is still fragmented despite returning to normal a week ago.. All I remember is defying the Soul King to return to the world of the living.. I'm sure that will come back to haunt me in the future but for now I don't care.. I was split in two for my defiance for a while.. like I said I just got back to normal recently.."

She stiffened slightly as a spiritual energy she recognized appeared right near where she sensed the flare up of power earlier. Parius huh.. That was definitely something to grab her attention..Maybe it was nothing though..and she didn't want to get into a fight with Raiden so injured. If he got into any crossfire he could seriously get maimed.

"So should I ignore that power and the earlier flash you think?" She brought it up because even if somehow Raiden hadn't noticed he would still be a better voice of logic than Renko who would more often than not enter into a situation just for the sheer laughs of it, "I'd not like to get involved if it could cause you further injury."
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: tracking leads (open)   tracking leads (open) EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 11:22 pm

Parius looked at the photo, and had to stop himself from chuckling. "I do know who that is. Looks like you will be going to the Vizard Headquarters anyway. That is where he is. His name is....Ah. I'll let him introduce himself. I will, though. My name is Parius Chitose. Nice to meet you. Now then, in order for us to get there faster, you have to let me make physical contact with you." Parius held out his hand. However, he then felt that Rena and rai were in a different area. Well, they make it hard to find them. Parius recognized the area, as a cafe was there.If she grabbed it, he would teleport the both of them to the cafe. If not, Parius would merely shrug, and begin walking.

Either way, they arrived. Parius walked in, and allowed his Spiritual Pressure to leak out, enough to tell the two Vizards that he was there, and not sneaking up on them. Seeing the table they were at, Parius walked over to it. "Well, howdy, you two. What brings you to Karakura? You know, besides the fact Rai is in the Endless."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: tracking leads (open)   tracking leads (open) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:29 am

Elayne was relieved. This was going better than she'd expected. "I'm Elayne... Elayne White..." She said, not knowing her true last name. The person in the picture must be very popular, if the first person she met knew him. The man explained where they would need to go and offered her a hand.. She hesitated, though more because she was to shy to touch him than from fear of a trap. After a second she nodded and put her hand on his, and the world shifted.

She let out a little gasp and looked around shocked. "What... What was that?" She asked. She'd never had that happen before, it was a very strange feeling. But they seemed to arrive, as the man entered a cafe and let out a bit of spiritual pressure for some reason. As she entered she spotted the boy in the picture, with an older woman, sitting near the back.

She stood there for a moment clutching the picture close.. She'd spent.. well a year searching for him.. Seeing him didn't bring anything back. She stood long enough that it looked wierd as she stared at them. Finally someone ordered her to get the hell out of the way, so she scampered off towards the table, where the man named Parius and the others were. She stood at the table awkwardly. "Eh.. Em.. Excuse me... Who are you?" She asked the boy.

Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: tracking leads (open)   tracking leads (open) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:24 am

Rai listened intently. He patted her head. "Don't worry about it too much...you served your punishment. You'll get your shot at Arnie eventually." He continued eating. She spoke some more. He was about to shrug it off until she said her last statment. "You know me for...how long? Even if I am recovering, that doesn't mean I can't take care of myself. You don't need to worry." Then he shrugged it off.

Then Parry came walking in with a silver haired girl. Rai didn't know that Parry got rid of his inner hollow...it was odd seeing he had become a shinigami again. The girl was identified as a vizard, and at his and Renko's level. But there was something else...he started to think on it. Flashes of the girl, younger though, went through his mind. Boarding school...twins...he was having trouble getting the name though. He practically missed what Parius said. But not what the girl said.

"Ella...Ellie...Ellen...Ellena...Ell...*Cue hitting his palm with his other hand* OH! Elayne! Wassup sis!? I didn't realize you died..." He mostly had fragments. But he still gave her a goofy grin, and moving to allow her to sit next to him if she chose...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: tracking leads (open)   tracking leads (open) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:40 am

Renko looked as Parius had come to them very quickly and had brought someone along..now that this girl was closer she realized the girl as the same one who gave that flare up earlier..interesting.. Parius question seemed to cause an anime anger bulge to appear on Renko's head as she stood up and smacked a hand, lightly so it wouldn't break, against the table she sat at, "What do ya mean what am I doing here. I'm in the Kishimasuku too you know! Where's the hi Rena how you been!?!? LONG TIME NO SEE HUH!?!? WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU GOOD BUDDY!?!?!"

She calmed down and sat back down with a humph, "In case you cared, which you didn't, the name isn't Rena anymore.. and in case you cared, which you obviously didn't, I've been through some changes so you'll be calling me my real name now..which is Renko." However it was then that the girl asked Raiden a question and he replied. which made Renko fall out of her chair and onto the floor. After a few seconds of being completely dumbfounded while on the floor she managed to quickly pick herself up and regain some of her composure.

"You have a sister? All these years as you put it earlier and you never once mentioned you had family.. I thought you were an orphan." She said with a quiet tone as she closed her eyes crossed her arms and tried very very hard to not look totally embarrassed about the fact she just fell out of her seat, "Well any relative of Rairai's is a friend of mine. Nice to meetcha," Renko looked at the girl but didn't extend a hand. It wasn't out of being rude or anything but she wasn't sure how the girl would react to her considering she had just lost her temper on Parius not even 30 seconds ago.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: tracking leads (open)   tracking leads (open) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:28 am

Parius was a bit shocked at Renko's reaction. However, he did something unexpected. He started laughing. Pretty hard. When he finished, he wiped a tear from his eye. "Well, Renko. I dissapeared for quite a while. I am sorry for not asking how you were. I didn't think you needed me to check up on you. You've always seemed capable of caring for yourself. Also, I'm not in the Endless anymore. So, I wouldn't know if you joined up. I sort of broke all ties, just ask Raiden." He said, pointing to the man himself.

"By the way....Rai, you look...normal. It's kinda weird." He then listened to Elayne and Raiden talk. Which was eye opening, to say the least. Parius did move out of the way when Renko fell over. "You have family? Huh. Try to treat them right. I know from experience. as Renko said, even though we just met, any family of his is a friend of mine." Parius sat down at the table, as he was sick of standing at that point. "Now then. Any news from you guys? I really don't have anything to say." Well, I do. But, I can't tell them. Parius thought, with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: tracking leads (open)   tracking leads (open) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 2:55 am

Elayne watch the exchange between the vizard woman and parius. She was kind of scary, though and just as strong as Elayne. She noticed the boy was also a vizard, and they brought up the 'Kishimasuku' quite a bit. Elayne watched the boy mostly, until he finally realised something, and called her by her name. Which set off most of the momeries she had of this boy, causing her to clutch her head a little.. "Rai? I.. " She looked at the picture. "You haven't aged a day..." Elayne said. "Yeah.. A mugger got me.. I did something stupid.. "

The woman fell off her chair, causing Elayne to jump and squeek a little. She seemed positively shocked that Raiden had family. They woman greeted her nicely and Elayne smiled back, though she was still a little afraid of her. "Thank you both." She said. She sat down beside Raiden, and just kind of stared at him. "Its odd, seeing you after so long.. Its even stranger because we're twins and I'm.. technically 5 years older.."

"I missed you... So much.." She said, holding back tears. "I mean while I was alive... I forgot who you were when I died.. I can't even remember our parents.. " She wipped away the tears with her sleeves and hugged him, which made her cry even more. "Don't ever die again..!" She said, making a rather irational request.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: tracking leads (open)   tracking leads (open) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 6:06 pm

Rai wanted to laugh so much at Renko's reaction...but he didn't. "Ah, well...the subject never came up...and memories before dying are pretty fuzzy...that's why I stumbled on her name..." He scratched the back of his head and sweatdropped at Parius's response. Sometimes just looking "normal" was a nice change of pace. Besides...he needed to see the chiropractor as soon as possible. Although, he still had his hollowfied right eye.

Rai went back to Elayne. "Well...I died via terrorist bombing at a military base...you lived longer too, so it really shouldn't be that much of a surprise." She was tearing up now...saying how she forgot everything and hugged him. He hugged back. "Don't worry about it...most people forget their human lives when they enter Soul Society." Then he cracked up laughing at her next statement. Really? Die again? Well...technically, that is true. But surely she could see his own strength too? "Come on now, sis...I just survived an encounter with a Sinner that flung a huge mountain thing at me...twice. Granted I jammed my spine, but I blame Shiro for flinging us through it the second time and into the ground afterwards at full speed...I am NOT that easy to take down!"

They had that moment. Then Parry asked his question. "Nope...just fought Renko's papa in Paris...poor city was obliterated...and he was a Sinner now. Seems like you have some explaining though...you were a vizard...now you're a normal shinigami...what happened?" He was really curious about that. He continued eating as the waitress went to get their guests' orders, if they had any.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: tracking leads (open)   tracking leads (open) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 11:46 pm

"Looks like they perfected the method they tried on me while I was still in Gotei," Renko said as she boredly placed her head upon one of her hands when Raiden mentioned Parius no longer being a vizard, "In my case the inner hollow was drastically weakened so that I could gain control. They failed to remove Aner entirely because it was the first time they had tried.. Looks like someone else succeeded. Was it Gotei after all Parius?"

She waved her other hand nonchalantly in Parius direction with incredible boredom evident on her face. She was thinking about her old man but that quickly ended as well as she realize that after so many centuries there was simply no way he was going to change. She did however continue to listen to the conversation the other three had.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: tracking leads (open)   tracking leads (open) EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 6:25 pm

Parius quietly waited for Raiden and Elayne to reunite. He knew what it was like to find out about family members you thought were dead, were actually alive. He did look at Renko, though. "So, what did happen, that you changed your name? I'm slightly curious now." If Renko answered, Parius would be pulled away from that conversation because of Raiden. "A Sinner in Paris? And Renko's dad to boot. Man, I knew something fun was going to happen in Paris, when I left." Parius said, visibly dissapointed. However, he did get a bit nervous when Raiden asked how he had changed from a Vizard. He listened to Renko explain about the Gotei trying the same thing on her.

He chuckled. "I'm not important enough to the Gotei for them to waste resources turning me back into a Shinigami. I got help to do this from the Coalition. i asked their leader for help, and she obliged. I owe her one for this, as well." Parius got a bit more comfortable in his seat, before saying, "The process involved me fighting my Inner Hollow to almost death, then he would manifest in the real world, and she would take care of it here. That's the basics of it. I'm not smart enough to know any more than that. I am happy to be a Shinigami again though."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: tracking leads (open)   tracking leads (open) EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:45 am

Elayne nodded at her brother's reasurement, though what he'd done sounded dangerous. she could tell he was strong, everyone pressent was exceptionally strong, but death was always a possibilty. Elayne dried her tears and cheered up a bit. "Sorry.,, I'm just happy I finally found you. I've had that picture for 67 years and had no idea who it was. I was compared to you in the gotei, though no one made the connection between us."

Elayne was also curious why Renko changed her name, though she decided not to ask aswell, encase it annoyed her. Elayne settled down and listened to the other two talk. She was surprised to learn parius had been a vizard.. Could she become normal too? But then, without Layne it would get lonlier. Still she listened to his description of the process.

Elayne didn't really have much to say. These people were all strangers except Raiden. She didn't know them well enough to find anything to say so she just listened as they spoke. She started to hum softly as she sat there.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: tracking leads (open)   tracking leads (open) EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 1:18 am

Raiden didn't even realize that was possible. Let alone the fact the Gotei tried it. Parius said it was the Coalition that helped him. That was...interesting. How strong was the Coalition? "Well now...I just might have my project...finding out how strong the Coalition is. Maybe even set up a meeting between them and the Gotei..." He chuckled to himself about that possible irony. Him...possibly the most destructive and battle hungry vizard with Kaze's passing and becoming a Sinner, uniting the Gotei and the Coalition into an alliance...that would be hysterical. Not outside the realm of impossibility, but certainly funny.

Though he did actually laugh harder because of what Elayne said. "Really? No one made the connection? Well...even though we're twins...we don't really look a lot alike..." The wheels in his head started turning. Granted, he would have to take it easy and maybe play referee...but it could be fun. He finished his meal. "Say...meet me in the training room at the Kishi base in one hour...I have something fun in mind...but don't go there until exactly one hour has past!" He paid for his meal and left to set stuff up. Oh...this was gonna be fun indeed...maybe...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: tracking leads (open)   tracking leads (open) EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:48 pm

"I died. it's that simple. I already told Raiden and Kano and I don't feel like constantly repeating myself so ask one of them..if they even paid enough attention to remember," She chuckled a bit after saying all that. Then listened to Parius' other statements.

"So the Coalition succeeded where Akira of Gotei had failed. ...Fun." She remarked and seemed to just chill and wait until Raiden mentioned getting the Coalition and Gotei into an alliance, "Thats a no go my old friend.. I mean you can try it yourself but chances are Gotei won't have anything to do with you remember? They kicked us out for a reason. They may not hate us or think of us as enemies but we still aren't allowed to meddle in Shinigaim affairs anymore.."

She did stop him for a second when he talked about meeting back at the Kishi, "Wait do you mean your sister or all of us?" once he answered that she'd just go back to chillin and drinking the drink she had ordered.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: tracking leads (open)   tracking leads (open) EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:21 pm

Parius sighed at Renko's response. "I guess I know how that feels. Everyone I tell about me becoming a Shinigami again always wants to know how. It can get a little annoying. But, it is curious that you died." Parius then listened to Raiden talk about setting up a meeting between the Gotei and Coalition. He nodded at Renko's response. "Exactly. The Gotei barely wanted anything to do with me when I was a Vizard. Hell, only two people withing the Gotei know I got turned back into a Shinigami, and one of them is family to me. However." Parius looked at Raiden and smiled. "I have been planning on getting the Gotei and the Coalition into a meeting for a while now. If you want, you can help me do that. I know enough people in the Gotei to have them come, and I know the Coalition's new boss. Not sure she would listen to me, but it's worth a shot, you know?" Parius was somewhat joking as well. This meeting that he planned wasn't going to happen for a long while, at the very least.

Parius listened to Raiden again, about meeting him in the Endless headquarters. "What she said." He said, pointing to Renko. After the answer, Parius finally ordered a glass of water. "Well. Seems he hasn't lost his energy since fighting your dad, Renko." He said, chuckling. He then looked at Elayne. "So, you were in the Gotei? How long did that last, seeing as you are a Vizard now." Parius calmly awaited an answer.

Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: tracking leads (open)   tracking leads (open) EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:55 pm

Elayne listened as Renko explained that she'd died. That confused Elayne, but it kind of proved her point that no matter how strong you were, you could still die. She didn't say that though. Then Rai told them all to meet at the endless head quarters in one hour. "Oh.. Wait, why?" She asked but she doubted he explained. After he left Elayne shrank slightly, alone with a pair of strangers.

Parius asked her about her time in the gotei. "I oh.. ah.." She took a deep breath. "I was in the gotei for.. 30 years maybe? I got badly injured on a mission and about a month later I became a vizard... I had to flee.. " She didn't explain why she had to flee. they both knew what it was like, but maybe they didn't have the same experience. "What.. What's It like being a shinigami again?" She asked.

After about 45 minutes passed Elayne stood and looked towards the door. "Should we go? I dont know how far, or even where, the endless building is.. " Elayne said. She waited for one or both responded and let them decide between themselves, then followed their lead.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: tracking leads (open)   tracking leads (open) EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:50 pm

He looked at Renko almost dumbly..."It was a joke...honestly, do you think me, perhaps the most battle hungry and destructive vizard with Kaze's passing could possibly do that? Also, for the record, I wasn't kicked out, I left voluntarily before anyone ever knew. And I still perform Konso and kill hollows, even with shinigami around, and did any of them complained? No. So I don't think interfering with shinigami affairs is strictly off limits." He listened to Parry next with his tone. "See...he got the joke...he even made one of his own..." He was stopped briefly for the questions. "Well all of you of course...I think it's time for some fun and games..." He gave them all a wink before disappearing.

He made a game. An obstacle course with tesla towers, arrow traps with sticky ends (so they won't hurt you), suprise pitfalls, and other traps. Non-lethal of course. There were also twenty stations for quizes or games. Three of which were guess the price tag without going over. And the very first one had three sets of stuff to guess on, one for each person to get right. Once the trio entered, lights camera action happened. He was streaming the entire event live.

"And good afternoon ladies and gentlemen and beings of all natures! Welcome to the Random Rai show! Our three wonderful contestants this time is Renko Lisola, Parius Chitose, and Elayne Arashi! Lets go see if any of them have anything to say! *cue ten seconds with each one* Alrighty then! time for the rules! No powers and no shunpo are allowed and no absolute destruction of the walls are allowed. And no shikai or mask obviously. But all other things are a go! First one through the finish line gets a commemorative Bigfoot Skeleton and a stuffed loch ness moster, plus a real live Great White Shark plus tank and food for one year for it. Understand? Good! On your marks, get set, go!"

Rai did a host of eccentric movements and the like like any good announcer person should.

The item for them to guess the price on was the bigfoot skeleton. Then a unicorn's horn. Then a pot of gold, though if the last one wasn't within five hundred dollars, they would have to wait ten seconds beofore they could move on. If the all of them were too high, all of them would have to wait for five seconds before moving on.

(OOC: Please don't make this difficult...)
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: tracking leads (open)   tracking leads (open) EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:46 pm

"I still perform Konso and kill hollows, even with shinigami around, and did any of them complained? No. So I don't think interfering with shinigami affairs is strictly off limits."

She sighed at this, "Why would anyone complain about less work. They can't stop us from doing what ALL Zanpaktou are able to do without killing us. Whether you left on your own or not doesn't matter.. they exile all Vizard and do not want them meddling in their private affairs. It's been that way ever since my husband fucked up the last attempt they made to reunite with us Vizard. Before him Kenta fucked it up too. They have plenty of reason to not want us around."

She had no intention of continuing the conversation either. Even if he tried to counter what she said she'd just ignore him and stare at his sister Elayne. She hadn't met a new vizard in quite some time..it was interesting to see that more were still being created. Guess that meant the shinigami really didn't know how to reverse the situation despite the fact the humans apparently succeeded.

When Renko finally did get to the Kishimasuku as Raiden requested she face-palmed when she was told what was going on, "Pass" didn't even think about it. First thing out of her mouth within seconds of him explaining what was going on and then she sat down cross legged to the side and waited to see if the other two were going to participate.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: tracking leads (open)   tracking leads (open) EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 2:31 am

Parius mildly listened to Raiden and Renko's conversation. He already said what he wanted to say. Parius then nodded at Elayne. "I don't exactly remember you from my days. Then again, I was too wrapped up in my own life at that point in time." Parius wasn't expecting Elayne's question. "Hmm. At first, it was strange. Living with something for so long, then it just...disappears. However, I've come to realize that I feel so much better than I was as a Vizard. I can now actually fight for real without having to worry about something trying to take me over at every turn." Parius then finished his water, and waited for the other two to finish. When they did, Parius merely followed them. "I wonder if I'm even allowed in the Endless headquarters. Seeing as I left not so long ago." He said, mostly to himself. However, he walked in without a care in the world.

Looking around after the lights went on, and Raiden basically became a games show host. He chuckled at Renko's response. "Not the gaming type, Renko?" Parius then turned to Raiden. "I'll play along. For now. However, please remember I'm pretty old, so I have no idea what all this is." He then noticed the objects that they were apparently "bidding" on. "What the hell......" Parius said, crossing his arms. Parius finally sighed. "I'm only guessing one. The skeleton is...100 dollars." Parius waited there patiently, still not fully understanding what he had just done.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: tracking leads (open)   tracking leads (open) EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:33 pm

Elayne smiled shyly at parius. "Well i might not have been around at the same time as you." She said. After that they left. Elayne followed the others to the endless headquarters, where they found Raiden in a large room. He'd set up an obstacle coarse, but as as she approached, she heard him speaking to an audiance. He introduced them, and came to ask if they had anything to say. She responded with a squeek. Elayne looked to see a camera aimed right at her and panicked as if it were a gun.

Shunpoing away in a state of panic and confusion she almost face planted a wall, turned and shot towards the door out of the room, where she hid until someone succeeded into dragging her back. If a camera was brough anywhere nearer she'd flee farther away. "Raiiii.." She said. "I dont wanna be on tv." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tracking leads (open)   tracking leads (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

tracking leads (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next