Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Three Pillars of the Abyss I_vote_lcapThree Pillars of the Abyss I_voting_barThree Pillars of the Abyss I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Three Pillars of the Abyss I_vote_lcapThree Pillars of the Abyss I_voting_barThree Pillars of the Abyss I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Three Pillars of the Abyss Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Three Pillars of the Abyss Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Three Pillars of the Abyss Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Three Pillars of the Abyss Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Three Pillars of the Abyss Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Three Pillars of the Abyss Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Three Pillars of the Abyss Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Three Pillars of the Abyss Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Three Pillars of the Abyss Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Three Pillars of the Abyss Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Three Pillars of the Abyss Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Three Pillars of the Abyss

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rase
Rase

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Three Pillars of the Abyss Empty
PostSubject: Three Pillars of the Abyss   Three Pillars of the Abyss EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:39 pm

Name: Three Pillars of the Abyss

Type: Offensive

Number: FORBIDDEN!!

Effects:
Three black pillars of reiatsu spring up from the ground three stories high and three city blocks apart as the caster is located in its center. The pillars are then connected by three black walls that shoot out from all of the pillars right sides trapping the occupants inside as a large triangular roof seals the structure.
This will takes two posts total for the walls and roof to seal the structure after activation of this Kidou.

After the triangular structure is sealed the gravity inside instantly becomes reversed until the structures roof is touched then just as quickly as before the gravity is reversed again only this time at one and a half the earths natural gravity. There after the gravity inside the structure increases by half for every casters post that passes for the next three posts before a force of three billion tons quickly slams the structure into the ground crushing everyone trapped with in. The force caused by the structure slamming into the ground is enough to destroy a radius outside the structure of nine city blocks (About a mile) leaving a crater four hundred feet deep.

(The caster of this Kidou is subject to the effects of this kidou as is everyone else caught in its structure. Also the caster is greatly fatigued and will have trouble defending themselves for 3 posts.)

Incantation: Three immense obelisk's, The lost fears of the dead, Seal them in darkness and weigh them down with doubt, Reclaim your kingdom and you shall meet Anubis.

Notes: This Kidou is limited to Captain class characters and is very very dangerous to the caster for there are very few was out, if any!
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Three Pillars of the Abyss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Pillars of the Abyss   Three Pillars of the Abyss EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 11:42 pm

Rena says sure. But only if you make the incantation longer.
Back to top Go down

Three Pillars of the Abyss
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: