Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The hunt I_vote_lcapThe hunt I_voting_barThe hunt I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The hunt Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The hunt Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The hunt Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The hunt Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The hunt Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The hunt Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The hunt Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The hunt Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The hunt Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The hunt Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The hunt Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The hunt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazama

The hunt Empty
PostSubject: The hunt   The hunt EmptyWed May 01, 2013 2:51 am

Buraga sat quietly inside of an old pyramid, the broken body of one of the pyramids excavators in hs hands. And his teeth. And his stomach to for that matter, as he took another bite of the dead mans body, blood dribbling down his beard. He was hiding for now, to enjoy his meal in private and peace. Ever since the shinigami had been pushed out of their own home, they had been pushing even harder at hollow and arrancar alike. And it was truly annoying. "Bloody bastards need to get their shit together." he said, tossing the archeologists head across the room. "Woulda never happened if we arrancar was running this shit. Pansy ass bitches." he said before tossing the half eaten corpse aside and rising. All the best parts were gone, time for a new one.

He exited through the same hole he had created to get in not long before, looking down at the town not far away, a grin spreading over his wicked, blood soaked face. He looked at the distance and frowned, realizing he would have to use sonido or be walking all day. He hated using sonido, he wasnt very good at it. He sighed some, regretting not saving a few of them archeologists for a snack, before making sure his massive sword was in place and using sonido to get himself t the town, having to use it several times.

Once there, he sat quietly in an alley, wearing a heavy brown cloak, his sword hidden under some trash. It was a disguise that worked often, because when he lay on his side, his sheer size made people think there were several people hiding underneath. He usually got a beggar of theif. Once he even got a merchant, likely some poor soul feeling generous. He grinned to himself, remembering the screams, and laid down to wait, reaching down to position a few old boots along the edge to add to it. Perfect.And now he waited.....
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

The hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hunt   The hunt EmptyThu May 02, 2013 3:45 am

"Man.. I'm kind of bored now..," Haseo complained as he tredged through the streets and alleys of Cairo. Nothing was really happening which sucked because he had came to this place because he had heard it had been attacked several times.. Then he noticed some lady standing in an alley trying to talk and be nice to some lump. He figured it was some beggar and headed that way to see if maybe the guy was sick or something.

"Oi whats going on over her Ma'am?" He said somewhat cheerfully so his bored face didn't give her the wrong idea. She mentioned the "lump" infront of her and he turned his head to it, "You alright under there? Need to be taken to a doctor or something?" He didn't move though. If he didn't get a reply he was leaving. No point doing something someone didn't ask him too after all.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kazama

The hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hunt   The hunt EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:07 am

Buraga grinned to himself under the blanket. It was almost to easy! These pathetic human fools were such an easy lot to fool, he should know, he wasnt thebrightest of arrancar and even he could outsmart them! With this wicked thought in mind he listened quietly. The first one to approach was a woman, offering aid to him, much like the merchant had. Such tenderness from the humans. Almost made him feel bad about eating them. But such thoughts were usually wiped away by their tender flesh. He grinned broadly under the cloak, preparing to spring, before he heard the second approach. Two with one stone!

He waited for the second one to get closer before suddenly springing into action. With one hand he launched himself up off the ground to one knee, throwing the cloak aside and shooting out his hand for the womans head. He so did love the screams, but he couldnt waste time here, no telling what trouble might be around. With one quick motion, he grabbed the womans head and crushed it to jelly in his hand before grabbing a nearby dumpster and, with ease, hurling it down the alley towards the second one, the young male. Probably a bit gamey, but with the right seasonings and cooking......
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

The hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hunt   The hunt EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:33 am

"figures.." Haseo muttered as he just back stepped while the monster instantly killed the woman and had brought forth a uniquely designed sword with a black and red color scheme into his right hand just as the monster picked up a dumpster and threw it at him. It wasn't hard to just cut right through the dumpster and with a hard stomp of his foot he had kicked off at a high speed rushing the big guy thing. His blade turning into a much bigger sword that even had working chainsaw blades on it.
Spoiler:
Once he got in range he swung for all his might, which was pretty good for his level considering he was ment for burst damage output. The second the attack was dodged blocked parried or whatever to stop it, or even if it hit somehow, he would flash yellow for an instant and suddenly have his position change entirely as he used his Tiger Blitz skill allowing him to swing his giant weapon in a V pattern at a higher speed than normal. It does damage as normal except it deals no visible damage to clothing or flesh. Only the pain sticks around. This V pattern only needs to be within 5 feet of the intended victim to work so unless the guy is just like Haseo, being fast, this was gonna hurt a bit.

Or so the cocky Haseo hoped.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

The hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hunt   The hunt EmptyThu May 02, 2013 4:51 am

Buraga was to slow to avoid the attack. He knew it to, so he trusted in his heirro, as always, and counter attacked instead, drawing back one giant fist and throwing it in hard for haseo as he slashed. A punch that would falter near the end, and likely hurt less, when the pain hit. Buraga had damned good heirro, and so he wasnt really used to taking serious damage. And so he was unused to the pain that suddenly racked his body, causing him to stumble back a bit in sheer shock.

He looked over at Haseo and growled deeply, reaching down to grab the hilt of his own massive blade and pull it up out of the garbage he had hidden it in. He hoisted the massive sword up in front of him with one hand, drawing the other back a bit. "So, you can play eh? Gotta admit, dont know how ya hurt me like that, but it was just pain and shock. Aint gonna shock me like that, not again. Come on!" he said, suddenly thrusting the hand he had drawn back, foward, firing a cero from the palm of his hand towards Haseo. Unless Haseo had moved, it should be hard to dodge.....
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

The hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hunt   The hunt EmptyFri May 03, 2013 12:32 am

Haseo grinned as the cero began to form and when it was fired he managed to get his weapon infront of him but couldn't swing it. He didn't plan on swinging it though for he stood his ground and tried to block the cero with his weapon. As it connected the chainblades on his large blade activated and started spinning rapidly to the point where he managed to tear the cero in two and harmlessly pass him by after a few seconds.

"Heh." He said as his weapon turned back into a slimmer blade the same as before.
Spoiler:
right as he did so two people suddenly showed up from nowhere and X slashed Buraga from above. Balmung and Orca two men who silently follow Haseo and do whatever he wishes had shown up. Balmung came in spinning like a top for his half of the X slash while Orca heavy slashed with increased power for his part of the X. Whether or not it hurt Buraga was yet to be seen though.. They were weaker than Haseo but they weren't something to shrug off that easily.

"I won't shock you again? You sure you don't want to take that back?" Haseo said with a sneer as he waited to see if his attack worked.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

The hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hunt   The hunt EmptyFri May 03, 2013 8:23 pm

Buraga grunted as the two people struck his back, their blades harmlessly skittering along his skin, likely causing sparks. He narrowed his eyes, snarling as he suddenly spun about, swinging his sword in a flat swipe at head level for most people. "So ya brought friends eh? But not even they can really hurt me, so I guess you all are just a meal!" he roared, reaching out to grab a nearby lightpole and, with a grunt and bulge of his arm, he tore it from the ground, whipping it around at Haseo, swiping his other blade at the others again. "Come on! I'll take ya all on!"
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

The hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hunt   The hunt EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:51 pm

Haseo just cut through the pole and walked over to Buraga as he was swinging his blade at Orca, who parried it because he was now using both hands and thus gained Ogre Sword's passive to triple his output, while Balmung was rapidly stabbing Buraga from the sides at decent speeds. Not that Balmung could do more than sting him but at least it was something.

Then a few things happened all at once.

A hellish looking portal formed under Buraga (can't fall in or interact with it) from which shot forth a burst of negative harmful energy in the form of a transparent skeletal creature that disappeared in the sky after five seconds and afterwards An odd anchor looking coffin object was floating where Haseo originally was. At the same time Orca had used his water spell and caused water to appear all around Buraga from the bottom up and slam into him with a ton of pressure so it would feel like a cannon.

Right after that just to keep Buraga from making a counter attack an F4 tornado 12 feet high and five feet wide enveloped him and lifted him a few feet off the ground.

Which is when Haseo struck. He flashed yellow for an instant and blur dashed within 7 feet of Buraga before calling out, "Nightfall Wind!" and doing a flurry of attacks with his sword just as the Tornado ended. Each time he swung a mass of blades appeared from his and further attacked Buraga. So in just a few short hits Buraga had been slashed at at least a dozen or more times.

When he landed Balmung and Orca were at his side and the anchor coffin object was behind them.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kazama

The hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hunt   The hunt EmptySat May 04, 2013 11:47 pm

Buraga took all the hits, being too slow to counter or avoid any of them. But when he rose from the ground after being dropped by the tornado, he didnt have a scratch on him. Oh yeah, a few of those had stung, the water had even genuinly hurt. But none of it had caused any real damage. And it was something he revelled in, grinning broadly. "Oh come on. That the best ya got? Or is it maybe this little box ya got here behind me?"he asked as he held his sword out in front of him, pointing it at Haseo. "You gonna have to do alot better than that to even touch me little boy! You're like an ant attackin a rhino! Wanna beat me eh? Then try harder! Rampage!" he shouted out, activating his ressurecion.

There was a sudden explosion of red energy and dust in the area, blocking the view of Buraga. Suddenly both of his massive fists, now covered in what looked like bone, with foot long blades jutting out over them for a foot, came swinging out of both sides of the smoke, aimed in smashing Balrug and Orca away from him before he came charging out of the smoke towards haseo.

Buraga in ressurecion he was now encased in bone from the waist down and the bone on his head had spread to encase te entire top of his head and extend down his nose to form a large horn sticking up like a rhino's. His fists had become huge with large blades sticking off of either one, jutting out over his fists for about a foot, adding piercing damage to the massive pummeling power, and a small bone tail stuck out from his rump like a rhinos. He also hasd bone on his shoulders, jutting out a bit to each side. He came charging out of the dust, right towards Haseo with surprising speed, a cero forming on the tip of his horn as he charged. "Bring it little guy!"
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

The hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hunt   The hunt EmptyWed May 08, 2013 3:01 am

The big guy was getting cocky.. Oh well. Haseo couldn't blame him. He's usually the same way. He released soon after and Balmung was sent hurling backwards as Orca parried the blow. The man had rushed haseo next only for him to stand there with a grin as Orca jumped in the way and once again used his ogre sword passive to clash with Buraga. Though he slid back considerably he did indeed manage to keep Buraga from Haseo. Who jumped over the two as they slid past him and turned around just to release energy shockwaves with each swing for two swings (one per blade) using what appeared like two golden daggers and a flip kick to the man's back. The energy is cutting in nature and purple in color. Afterwards the flip but before he landed Haseo also pelting Buraga from above with a rain of energy bullets that suddenly formed and showered on him before releasing a 20 foot wide blast of energy at his back in X form from both blades simultaneously.

After this he landed and Orca was injured by the final blast part but still able to fight. He moved around the smoke caused by Haseo's attack and rejoined his side just as Balmung seemed to get back up and do the same. The floating coffin thing from before suddenly appeared behind them again instead of it still being where it was previously. It then glowed green for a second before Orca and Balmung suddenly looked much better than they did a minute ago.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

The hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hunt   The hunt EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:47 pm

Buraga spun around to face the three of them, his back stinging from the blasts of energy. But he still seemed unharmed, grinning broadly at the three men he faced. "Come on boy scouts, if ya wanna play with the big dogs then ya better bring a bigger bite than that!" he said before charging down the alley again. This time though he got smart, suddenly skidding to a halt instead of finishing the charge, his momentum going right into the sand and throwinbg it right at the three men as a wall of sand meant to blind, with his massive hands coming in right behind the sand in a powerful left handed slap aimed at Orca, then a mean right haymaker aimed at Balmug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hunt   The hunt Empty

Back to top Go down

The hunt
Page 1 of 1