Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Vampiric Nights I_vote_lcapVampiric Nights I_voting_barVampiric Nights I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Vampiric Nights I_vote_lcapVampiric Nights I_voting_barVampiric Nights I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Vampiric Nights Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Vampiric Nights Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Vampiric Nights Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Vampiric Nights Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Vampiric Nights Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Vampiric Nights Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Vampiric Nights Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Vampiric Nights Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Vampiric Nights Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Vampiric Nights Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Vampiric Nights Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Vampiric Nights

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Vampiric Nights Empty
PostSubject: Vampiric Nights   Vampiric Nights EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 5:19 pm

Michael was still growing accustomed to his..mutation..as he called it into a vampire. Although he wasn't racist he believed all spiritual beings should stay where they belong.. Luckily his place was still the world of the living even if he didn't considering this a mutation over being a spiritual affliction because that's the only place Vampires have ever been known to exist in the first place. He slowly clenched his left hand tightly while staring at it as if test driving it. So far as he could tell he didn't actually get that much stronger. He could feel the differences in his mind but upon comparison this merely made him more difficult to kill..not necessarily harder to beat.

"Well.. It doesn't matter for now.. because apparently the sun hurting me isn't going to happen." He muttered to himself as he looked up at the night sky. He had stood outside in this same spot nearly all day to make sure the sun didn't effect him. Certain vampires could and some could not from what Seras had told him. It had to do with both vampiric potency, which was his case, and/or Age. Vampires grew stronger with age and he was a newborn so to speak in that category.

He was relieved by this however.. If he had not been able to walk under the sun he would have gone mad. He loved freedom and that was almost worse than a prison with bars..being trapped to only the night. Now though he needed to find someone to help him combat test his new body. In his mind he could see the transformed state he could take to allow him escape if he gets in over his head..so the stronger the better.

and so it came to pass by this line of thinking that he explored the city of Cairo looking for the strongest spiritual energy levels he could find.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Avassul
Avassul

Vampiric Nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampiric Nights   Vampiric Nights EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 10:55 pm

Blake   flicked the  switch in his lab, only the  green glow from the  tube's filled  with a  status liquid to prevent decay, he  opened senkaimon to the  human world, he  had  plenty of more  test  subject's to take in.This  time  he  would be  heading  to Egypt, Cairo, to be  precise.As he  walked through, finding  himself close  to the  city  center, as  far as he  could  tell.  He scanned around searching drool slipping out  unexpectedly from his  gaped  mouth, as  he  saw  all the  possible  test subject's.

the cool  night  breaze  ruffled his peach black hair flowed over his  shoulder. His red eye's  with t he  glint of  yellow in them scanned  some more of the  people  below him on the street's. he  finally  landed on the  roof top fixing his  tank-top that  use to  symbolize  his  captain-ce of his  fromer  rank in the gotie 13. his  zanbaktu over  his  right shoulder  the gourd over  his left. Blake's riatsu spike with excitement all those possibility's below him, await his improvements he  could bestow upon them.
Blake whispering to himself  while  licking the  drool from his  lips
"oh so many  worthy test subject's, which should be the  first of my  triumph's?"
Neru answered  softly
"well master  i not  sure, any of  these  are  worthy"hoping to convince him  not  to  take  another human  soul back  with him to his  lab.. to endure endless  torture.
"silence  you  said that  about the  last  2 i picked out  but they  were perfectly  fine specimens"
Blake  responded rather  angerly.
Blake's riatsu  spiking  again  picking out 2 of  human's, he  believes  are  worthy.jumping  down on the  side  ally  peaking out  looking out  for the  couple that  are  just  to  walk past..
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Vampiric Nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampiric Nights   Vampiric Nights EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 12:09 am

Michael stopped as he felt an overly powerful presence nearby. It felt shinigami.. a Captain? Why would one be here? Time to investigate then. If it was slaying a hollow he didn't need to get involved but if it was here for another reason..Then it was going to find someone getting in the way. After looking for a bit he found Blake, though he didn't know the man's name yet, and started following him. This led to him watching the man stalk a couple. Sensing foul play to be afoot Michael moved into the shinigami's line of sight to cause him to pause. Or at least Michael hoped the shinigami stopped because if he "did" do something hostile towards the humans he would be stopped by force.

After doing this he'd ask the shinigami "Leave this world or be ripped from it by Death." and if the Shinigami did anything except leave..he would attack with a scythe and a katana. The katana going for a stab to his right eye while the Scythe swiped for his shins.
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

Vampiric Nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampiric Nights   Vampiric Nights EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:37 pm

Blakw twising his head to  the  side  as   the  man treatened him,Blake beleived he was  just human, but  his  courage could  be useful, but as blake began to  otter a word, the man  lunged at  him  with  a katana and scythe.  blake shunpo'ed  behide the "man" drawning  his  dual bladed zanpakto.
" i am  blake von droven"bows"what is  your name human? also you realise that one  such as my self can not die."
Blake  shunpo'ed  back  10 ft away  from the  man.
"this  guy  obviously  means  bussniess" blake  tought to himself
Neru:be careful master  this one has a  dangerous look to him."|
blake replyed  inside his head"thank you for the obvious captain obvious, gessh. lets just  sub-do him quickly  so i can open him up."

blake taget the  man, and  fire's Hainawa (Crawling Rope).
the  shunpo's in  with a downward slash spining to then  cut  horazontaly and  then  finishes  off the swing  by  placing a back  heal to the  approximate  location of the man's  head.
then shunpo's back-wards  await a  counter attack.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Vampiric Nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampiric Nights   Vampiric Nights EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:25 pm

Michael stopped and spun the instant he lost sight of the Shinigami. He had his scythe positioned so that it was slicing like a drill above him just in case the man attacked above while his katana slashed horizontally. Both catching on fire colored olive in the process of him moving backwards in his top like spin attack only for his spin to stop as he collided with and destroyed the yellow energy rope that the shinigami had tried to use on him with his flaming weapons.

This allowed Michael to counter the man's initial shunpo rush slash with his Katana both times quickly and moved his scythe to intercept the man's kick so if he didn't stop the kick he would lose his leg, "Everything dies.. It is the one true inevitability.." and he stabbed for the man's torso with his Katana after the man either lost his leg or withdrew his kick after rushing forward to close the gap between them. Thats when a red longsword made of energy appeared behind Blake and started trying to attack him duelist fencing style with quick thrusts and slashes but nothing overly strong.

Michael intended to kill the man after all.
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

Vampiric Nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampiric Nights   Vampiric Nights EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:15 am

Blake saw the  man's intent to  kill, this  would be  fun he thought to himself, much better  that  killing  hollow's.. he noticed  the  scythe just  in time as he  shunpo'ed away  but  the man  was atop of him closing the  gap,blake turned to the side  to make less of target of himself just in time as  a trust  came from behind. the  following  slashes conected as he  deflected the man katana trust flicking the  strike aimed for his  chest to  his  right side, blake shunpo'ed  to the left   10ft  so he  could  get a look at his sceond attacker.. but  there was just  a red bladed long sword..

blake  with  a confused  look on his  face decided to  go  shikai..
"Raise the guard and defend Neru"
as his  riatsu  raises up a  dust tornado around him, his  blade was  the  first thing  to breach the  wall of  dust and  with a slice it stopped.. now  blake  stood a little taller, and buffer looking. Blakes  blade has  grown by 2 ft and  the  gap between the  twin blade's  has  also  grown by 3 inches. As the  dust settle's blake take's a large  glup of  sake from his gourd.

Feeling the  effect almost instantaneously,blake shoot's off  Shitotsu Sansen (Beak-Piercing Triple Beam), then draw's a a bladed sheild from his  back as he  shunpo's to the  right of  the  man. Dash forth with all his  speed  blake  shoot's off 3 surnken like blades from the  shield  as he goes for a up-wards slash for the man's  abdomen  following  trew with the  blade'd shield.Turning the  sword reverse wise and begin's an onslaught or  criss-cross  attacks 3 swings of either direction , whist making a  jab  with the  bladed shield every  second swing,as well as trying to fed off any counter attacks.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Vampiric Nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampiric Nights   Vampiric Nights EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:42 pm

The man had released his zanpaktou. That meant he would gain new abilities. Great.. Using the man's own release as a distraction he crouched down with his scythe on his left shoulder and his sword in his right hand as he formulated a plan. Then another. then a back-up. He watched the man take a drink frm a gourd before firing off three "bars" of energy at Michael. Which Michael simply doved forward through the gap in the middle of them to avoid before using his momentum to get back on his feet and running towards Blake just as 3 more projectiles are fired in his direction. These weren't a big deal..as Michael created a suit of his mental flame under his cloths and hardened it to act like a real suit of armor. So the small projectiles merely bounced off.

Which left the two fighters weapon clashing as they collided with each other. Michael held this for a moment before Blake broke it off to begin a flurry of attacks against him. Michael simply remained on the defense and parried every attack made at him while his red floating long sword attacked the busy Blake from behind with a couple wide slashes for his back and a stab for the back of his left kneecap. As all of this occurred Michael used his Lightning Ring spell to suddenly fire eight bolts of lightning at Blake point blank range. These bolts were easily on par with a moderately powerful kidou so they were nothing to laugh at.

Michael's plan was beginning to unfurl as he intended..

That never boded well for his enemies..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vampiric Nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampiric Nights   Vampiric Nights Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampiric Nights
Page 1 of 1