Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The Suicide Corps I_vote_lcapThe Suicide Corps I_voting_barThe Suicide Corps I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The Suicide Corps I_vote_lcapThe Suicide Corps I_voting_barThe Suicide Corps I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The Suicide Corps Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The Suicide Corps Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The Suicide Corps Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The Suicide Corps Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The Suicide Corps Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The Suicide Corps Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The Suicide Corps Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The Suicide Corps Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The Suicide Corps Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The Suicide Corps Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The Suicide Corps Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The Suicide Corps

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

The Suicide Corps Empty
PostSubject: The Suicide Corps   The Suicide Corps EmptyTue May 06, 2014 8:29 pm

This group of hollow, carefully picked out by Tara for their unnaturally high energy capacity, was meant for New York, the strongest bastion of the Human Race. Not a single one of them was expected to come home alive nor was that anywhere within their minds because as before in Bogota they were whipped into submission by fear of Tara and were sent in with the knowledge that they could all very well die, but it was for a great cause. Tara had explained the details of her "Attrition Tactics" to them before sending them off so they all knew that as long as they did any damage at all they would be heroes among the Hollow race.

Which further turned them into zealots willing to die and take anything and everything with them. Including, as some of them had come to terms with, Blowing themselves up if necessary. That's why she choose hollow with high energy capacities.. so that these explosions would be as devastatingly destructive as possible.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

The Suicide Corps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Suicide Corps   The Suicide Corps EmptyTue May 06, 2014 9:29 pm

Not again... A man with tonfas and a police uniform crushed another hollow before it exploded. Unfortunately, some of the officers and Coalition members weren't so lucky nearby. Dino had went through one battle with an army, led by commanders. This group had no commanders, but highly suicidal. Stupid zealots, but effective. And the damage would be near equal if this keeps up.

He pointed his tonfas at the incoming hollow spammed lighting strikes. It was more of an attempt to slow them down than actually killing them. They had high energy outputs, making their suicide explosions even deadlier. With sniper teams behind him, they were able to kill a few before on got a punch on the policeman. Only for it to get a tonfa to the head. A few shotgun blasts from a nearby officer finished it off. But this was getting out of hand...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

The Suicide Corps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Suicide Corps   The Suicide Corps EmptySat May 10, 2014 4:27 pm

A simple hunt turned very interesting for Sen, as a massive force of hollow appeared in the city of new york. The Rogue Vasto Lorde snapped his teeth with intensity, and moved towards the suicidal force. As he got closer he spotted some arrancar mixed up in the force and understood what was happening. This was not an act of random chance, but a full on assault on the city. Sen growled in anticipation. A chance to screw over Arngrim came very rarely, and he didn't care if it meant defending humans in the process.

Sen rushed forward to meet the closest hollow, ripping through flesh with powerful slashes of his claws. He barrelled into a group, forcing his way into a main street where a group of police officers were fighting hollow. Sen spotted one such man cave in a hollow skull with a tonfa. A strong human. He would make worthy prey, but not now. Sen jumped back and launced a barrage of energy spikes that pincushioned multiple hollow.

However attacking his own kind wasn't enough for one police officer who took a shot at Sen. The bullet hit his shoulder and dug in no problem, but the wound began to heal instantly. Sen Began stalking towards the man, and was about to lunge when a hollow hit him from behind, barely shifting him. His focus instantly shifted and he spun around, grabbed the hollow's arm and ripped it off. He then drove his free hand into the hollow's face, exploding the mask and spraying blood everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

The Suicide Corps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Suicide Corps   The Suicide Corps EmptyTue May 27, 2014 6:31 pm

The hollow though suicidal were not oblivious. As attempts started to rise to quell the destruction they started to gather in big swarms and detonate slightly earlier than normal as they began to rush the human fighters and the traitor hollow. Crackles and laughs of madness erupted between the lot of them and it was certain that they had all lost their minds during the chaos.

(Sorry for the crap post and the long wait time. I didn't really have a plan for these guys and I kinda hoped you two would just keep going back and forth)
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

The Suicide Corps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Suicide Corps   The Suicide Corps EmptyWed May 28, 2014 6:13 pm

That same police officer was about to fire again at the humanoid creature. Until Dino deflected the man's aim. "It should be quite clear this one isn't an enemy this time. *cue activating his radio* Alexander, I know you're listening in. Sit. rep."

"The inclusion of that Vasto Lorde is quite a surprise. If he hates the hollow king so much, perhaps he could ruin one or two of his other parties in Cairo and Bogota after this. Karakura is also under attack, but Kai is there. Your wife is almost done with her section...*cue massive influx of human energy and an explosion* Correction, she is done. I have a large force ready and we'll be engaging to your right. I'd suggest not to dally around, it seems they're changing their tactics a bit. Try killing them in one shot, or you'll regret it."

Dino looked at the creature and looked at the gathering crowd. "It seems we're willing to owe you one. Stay back...can't have my wife out do me...do what you wish on those other cities..." His power spiked, going into his final form, and then to Hyper Mode. His silver hair now red, and his tonfas black. He knew where the groups were in his section.

The Tempest broke water lines and electricity surged. The mayor was gonna hate him for this. And probably a lot of other people. Every one of his attack abilities, every way he could use both to strike...he did. And cleared his section out in a matter of seconds, his troops looking on in complete awe. But that came at a price. Dino was forced to power down and down. He was exhausted. He could feel the others finishing off their section to his right.

Dino stared at the Vasto, waiting for its response.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

The Suicide Corps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Suicide Corps   The Suicide Corps EmptyWed May 28, 2014 7:01 pm

Sen was still ripping off limbs left and right when the strong police officer suggested he get back. So he did, and watched the destruction that followed. "What other cities are under attack human? I will destroy one or both assaults, but It will come with a price. Don't worry, nothing you'll regret agreeing to. Will you listen?" Sen asked.

He waited for the man to answer. Yes, he liked foiling Arngrim but once he seen a chance to benefit from his service, he couldn't help but take it. If the man listened, Sen spoke. "I have no safe place in heuco mundo. But here, I have a home to live in. I will do what you ask right now, if you agree to never attack me in that place. I will also try not to kill humans when I hunt. As long as they don't disturb me. And I will always be there to get in Arngrim's way. The pro's to this agreement severely outweigh the cons."

If the man declined his offer Sen shrugged and left. He would not help. If the man agreed, he would tell them where he considered his home, and would then take a garganta out of the city, and a minute or two later he would be in Bogata raising all hell on the hollow forces. However if this was the case, before he left he said, "Betray my trust and I promise you will regret it."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

The Suicide Corps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Suicide Corps   The Suicide Corps EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 11:38 pm

"Of course I'll listen, but know I have only jurisdiction over New York. Alex, what other cities?"

"Bogota and Cairo. Karakura is too, but as we know, Kai is there."

"Bogota and Cairo it looks like. Stop by Karakura, and I'm sure Kai will appreciate the help after validating you helped and will agree to your terms. I have no authority outside of New York, so I can't make any calls beyond here. I'm sure the man will gladly have you as a tentative ally at times. Common enemy and all. That promise to not attack humans unless provoked will definitely clench it for him. We have a thing called self-defense, so in certain circumstances murder in self-defense is legal, so again, no problems with that part either. Take my answer as you will. Kai is the man you need to talk to. But he's an honorable man at the least, he'll do what it takes to settle his debt to you so long as it's acceptable. Much like this offer. No need to proclaim the obvious to us."

He neglected to mention how much he didn't like the guy. But it was up to the hollow before him to make his choice. Of course, he would let him leave without anyone gunning for him.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

The Suicide Corps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Suicide Corps   The Suicide Corps EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 11:47 pm

"Acceptable. I will deal with the pests in Bogata for you and if I can, Cairo. Then I will speak to your leader." Sen said. He tilted his head slightly and tapped his teeth against themselves in a low clicking noise, and then turned and left through a garganta, and another opened in Bogata not long after.

Thread End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Suicide Corps Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Suicide Corps   The Suicide Corps Empty

Back to top Go down

The Suicide Corps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: New York-
Jump to: