Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Half a Day Off I_vote_lcapHalf a Day Off I_voting_barHalf a Day Off I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Half a Day Off Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Half a Day Off Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Half a Day Off Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Half a Day Off Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Half a Day Off Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Half a Day Off Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Half a Day Off Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Half a Day Off Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Half a Day Off Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Half a Day Off Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Half a Day Off Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Half a Day Off

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Half a Day Off Empty
PostSubject: Half a Day Off   Half a Day Off EmptyTue May 20, 2014 8:40 pm

A young woman was walking down the road in Karakura town. It was a nice, lazy sort of day, and the girl just got told to take the rest of the day off. Wearing a black, and red version of a schoolgirls outfit, she also wore a black scarf around her neck. The scarf was a gift from her mother, Saya Ryukotei. And the girls name was Kagura Ryukotei. Sighing at Jensen's decisions to give her time off, she was sure this was her Father's doing, somehow.

"He never treats anyone else like this." She said, moving the scarf to a more comfortable position. Shaking her oual-pigtailed head, she huffed a little bit. "Just wait till I get back to the house. I'll just get Mom to torture him." Laughing a little at the way her mother scared her father, Kagura kept walking, waiting for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Half a Day Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half a Day Off   Half a Day Off EmptyWed May 21, 2014 7:39 pm

Walking down a street in Karakura Town licking an ice cream excitedly, Laura Fisher was quite simply a kid again. It was a nice day that warranted spending some time just being around. Everyone seemed to be content with things and enjoying the nice day. Laura had heard that the Shinigami Gotei forces, who were using the area as a base, had left to try and take back their Soul Society. Laura felt bad for not being able to help in some way, but that was a battle far away that had to be resolved without her. She found a bench and sat down to finish the rest of her ice-cream.

Some time passed, and Laura finished her ice-cream. She had been studying the people that passed in her never-ending quest to understand the human condition. Laura Fisher was not a people person. But then she spotted something. A young black-haired girl in a school uniform was walking down the road. Nothing about her seemed out of the ordinary, except her energy signature identified her as a Shinigami. Curious as to why a Shinigami would be here and not in the Soul Society, Laura approached her. "Hey there! My name's Laura! Can I ask you a question?"
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Half a Day Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half a Day Off   Half a Day Off EmptyWed May 21, 2014 8:15 pm

In the absense of almost all the shinigami, Kurakara town had become a hotspot for hollow who were attracted by the excess Reiatsu in the environment. The presence of hollow meant that someone had to kill them, and law enforcement was paying anyone strong enough and willing to patrol the streets to kill them. Gaige was finding the task pretty easy, since her advanced Sensing covered quite a long range.

Gaige was just after disposing of a hollow, when she noticed a familiar Reiatsu enter the Area. Smiling she started to make her way across the roof tops in a stylish and entertaining fashion. She arrived to the general area a minute later, and looked down into the street to see Laura who was talking to someone.

Gaige decided to test her freind a little, and took aim with oblivion driver. She fired at single shot at Laura's back, and the girl reacted instantly, turning around while drawing Cresent rose. There was another gunshot and Gaige's bullet was shot from the air in a spectacular burst of sparks.

Gaige put away Oblivion driver and jumped off the roof to float gently to the ground. As soon as she landed she tackle huggled Laura before jumping back a little. She was far more Excitable than usual. "Laura! Long time no see. Cresent rose is looking nice and well taken care of, which is good because I'd have to slap you otherweiss." Gaige said. She couldn't help noticing that her freind felt allot stronger than she once was. It was surprising. She also remembered Laura was talking to some one.

She looked at the small skinny girl and smiled and her green eyes pulsed brighter for a moment. "Hi, nice to meet you." She said, offering her non-robotic hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Half a Day Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half a Day Off   Half a Day Off EmptyThu May 22, 2014 2:05 am

Jun, in his standard outfit (the one as my profile pic), laid on the park bench, utterly exhausted. He did not handle jet lag well. Add to that that he was also hollow hunting and making sure their outpost here kept up the security standards, he'd been running around ragged. At least he had some help here, thanks to some mercs the law enforcement had hired. Kai was supposed to start reorganizing the Coalition Japan Branch in the absence of the shinigami. Which would include additional protection of Karakura town. But until forces got shuffled around, he was stuck here. At least he knew the local language.

Having been laying down long enough, he decided to take a walk. Maybe get some ice cream. Yes, that sounded like an awesome idea. The teenager started his trek to the nearest ice cream parlor. He just hoped no hollow showed up...or that the resident merc or other person took care of them...
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Half a Day Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half a Day Off   Half a Day Off EmptyThu May 22, 2014 7:21 pm

Kagura swung around to look at the girl who said hi. "Oh, hello. Um, sure." Kagura was a bit confused, but got even more confused when the girl spun around, and shot at someone who shot at her first. The person, who turned out to be girl too, tackle-hugged the first girl, calling her Laura and saying something about a Crescent Rose. The second girl then looked at Kagura, and said hi too. "Hi. I'm Kagura." She said to both of them, shaking the girls non-robotic arm. Kagura was about to ask what had happened to her, when a hollow appeared, and headed straight for the ice cream stand near where the girls were talking! "Look out!" Kagura screamed towards the boy, and the man behind the ice cream stand.

(Ooc: Sorry. Couldn't resist. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Half a Day Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half a Day Off   Half a Day Off EmptyFri May 23, 2014 3:38 pm

Before the uniformed girl could answer Laura's sudden inquisition, she heard the familiar sound of a certain weapon and turned just in time and fired with her instantly deployed Crescent Rose, her faithful High-Caliber Sniper Scythe. The beautifully crafted companion efficiently launched a round with consummate professionalism, impacting with the other bullet and sending both careening off harmlessly. Laura knew perfectly well who the shot had come from, and sure enough, Gaige Ashe floated gently to the ground, and immediately tackle-huggled Laura to the ground before jumping backwards.

"Gaige!" Laura excitedly gasped, still winded a little from being huggled. Laura grinned proudly when Gaige addressed her trusty weapon. "Of course it is. It is me we're talking about after all." She was about to ask what Gaige was doing here, but the Mechromancer was already talking to the uniformed and confused-looking girl, who identified herself as Kagura.

Kagura was about to continue when she suddenly shouted to alert everyone about the hollow that had appeared and was advancing on an ice-cream stall. However, Laura had sensed it when it arrived, and was the first to react. In the blink of an eye, she Flash-stepped to right beside the hollow and had positioned the blade of Crescent Rose around the hollow's neck. The hollow had just enough time to turn and look at Laura, who was wearing a very satisfied grin. Then, Laura pulled the trigger on her weapon, firing a bullet into the sky, but the immense recoil of the gun pulling the blade back through the hollow's neck with blinding speed, killing it instantly. Laura spun Crescent Rose around as it folded back into its portable form, and stowed it away. "So, that was a thing."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Half a Day Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half a Day Off   Half a Day Off EmptyFri May 23, 2014 8:04 pm

"I'm Gaige." She responded to the girl who introduced herself as Kagura. Gaige noticed her curiousity, but she said nothing. She didn't have a chance, as a few things happened at once. she sensed the boy first, headed for the nearby ice cream place. She also sensed a hollow around the same time, heading towards them.

Gaige didn't say anything though, she wanted to see Laura in action. When Kagura shouted a warning the red head was gone in a flash. Gaige walked after her, zooming in and watching Laura's attack.  She hooked Cresent Rose around the hollow, and fired, causing the head to pop right off. The head flew off and bounced across the stree as the body flopped onto the ground and began to disintegrate.

"Nice decapitation!" Gaige said after catching up. She then high fived Laura. "By the way, when was the last time you seen Olivia?" She asked as glanced towards the boy to see if he was coming over. She then looked towards Kagura. "So, your a shinigami. Shouldn't you be reacting faster to these things? Also.. Why are you still here? Or are you a Vizard?"
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Half a Day Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half a Day Off   Half a Day Off EmptyFri May 23, 2014 9:01 pm

Jun...was irrated. A damn hollow popped up...and started to stalk him. Did he panic? Hell no. He ignored it. He went to the ice cream parlor. Which was when it decided to make it's grand appearance, someone screamed at him. He turned, looking awfully bored. Just in time to see miss little red riding hood take a scythe/gun hybrid thing, and fire it to behead it. And the sound hurt his ears. Damn jet lag.

"Miss...you better hope that bullet doesn't do any other damage. Like, you know, kill some innocent person due to ballistic trajectory and all." He's heard horror stories of that type of thing happening. He licked his chocolate ice cream casually. He then heard the girl with the robotic arm ask another girl about why a shinigami was here.

The teenager scoffed. "What? A shinigami can't do their job of protecting an area from hollow and sending souls to Soul Society? Instead they have to be a vizard to be here? Seriously, Karakura is important to them, they should have at least one shinigami stationed here at all times. Only reason they probably don't have more stationed here is due to the Coalition having an outpost here too. And assist them. Despite having a ton of other shit they have, is it really so hard to believe they wouldn't have one hanging around here?"

He wanted to call her a dumbass, but hopefully his facial expression said it all.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Half a Day Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half a Day Off   Half a Day Off EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 4:03 pm

Kagura sighed in relief, when Laura killed the hollow. quite spectacularly too. Walking over with Gaige, Kagura nodded, agreeing with Gaige. "It was pretty cool." Kagura then looked at the boy, as he told Laura about bullet trajectory. Gaige then asked about why Kagura was here, and if she was a Vizard. Before she could answer, the boy went into a tirade. Kagura looked confused, and sighed. "I'm on my day off, actually." She said, more to the air then anybody. Thinking about still irritated her. "Why would he do that." She said, hopefully not loud enough for anyone to hear her.

"I am not a Vizard, either." She said, looking at Gaige. "And, yes I should be a bit faster to those kind of happenings. But, I'm still learning. I only joined the Gotei a couple of months ago. Training is also kind of hard, seeing as everyone was devoted to taking back the Soul Society." Looking at the boy, she realized she had never introduced herself. "Hi, I'm Kagura Ryutokei. Nice to meet you, given the circumstances."
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Half a Day Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half a Day Off   Half a Day Off EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 12:29 pm

Laura returned the high-fiveand gave Kagura a thumbs-up. "Thanks. Some hollow are so rude." She considered Gaige's question for a moment. "I think she said she was heading to Los Angeles. Some new Chinese take-out place she found. You know how she is." Laura rolled her eyes after the last statement. Liv's unusual addiction to Chinese food sometimes got her into trouble. Laura then turned to the disgruntled young man who was now licking an ice cream nonchalantly. "Don't worry, stranger. I like to think I'm quite clinical at what I do. Laura's the name, kickin' ass is the game."

Kagura had just begun to answer Gaige's question when the young man launched into a speech about why a Shinigami would be here and not fighting in the Soul Society. There was more than a hint of attitude. When he finished his lecture, he wore an expression of exasperation and impatience. "Easy there, friend. You wanna take the bass out of your voice when you're talking to one of my friends. Just saying." She then turned to Gaige. "Don't worry about it Gaige ol' buddy. I'm sure she's combat-ready. And even if she isn't, we're here!" Laura puffed her chest out and saluted, grinning stupidly.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Half a Day Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half a Day Off   Half a Day Off EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 7:15 pm

Gaige looked at the boy who was speaking about the bullet. She tracked the Reiatsu infused bullet with her computer as it arced through the air and about 200ft away it indeed hit something and killed it. It was a hollow though. Gaige looked at Laura. "Kill confirmed. Relax blondie she hit another hollow." Gaige said. She cocked her head as he got belligerent with her.

"First of all, the shinigami are taking back their home thats why there are mercenaries here helping the coalition do its job and take down hollow. Second, its well known that this is where the endless is housed. So I just thought it was kind of strange that she's here rather than fighting for her home, which is why I though she might be a vizard. Yeah its kinda hard to believe, if you consider that they really can't spare a body for their war. Third of all, I didn't actually ask you." She said. She looked at Kagura who answered her.

"A day off? I see." She said. She heard Kagura whisper under her breath, considering her hearing was enhanced with robotics. Gaige sized her up and tried to get an idea of her mood. She seemed irritated. "So you were given a day off for the war? You must not like being underestimated, cause that seems like whats going on." Gaige said. "Hey, If you ever want extra training i'm glad to help. Laura too I'm sure. I'm a pretty good teacher you know, and I love kicking ass, right Laura?"

After Kagura introduced herself to Jun, Gaige turned and nodded. "Its Gaige. And yourself, blondie?"
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Half a Day Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half a Day Off   Half a Day Off EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 12:24 am

He looked at little red. "I will talk to whoever I want however I want. Even if that person is five times stronger than I am." He then turned to the woman with the mechanical arm. "First of all, I am aware, it's why I'm here in the first place while we're reorganizing the Japan Branch. It STILL shouldn't be that hard to believe to have one person left behind just in case they fail and have to retreat back here, if nothing else but to keep their camp clear. It's called having a backup plan. If that person left behind is an officer, then you would have a stronger point. Secondly, I've been here before, I've never seen a single person ever in that place. Even our sources state that a grand total of ONE person lives there...and they're usually not even there, but all over the world. And it's been confirmed by our sources that whoever they are went with the main force of shinigami to assist them. Probably a buddy of their's. Oh, a second vizard also went with them, but she tended to stay in Italy for some reason or another before. Third of all, I don't care. I'll answer it anyways because I can." He gave her an award winning smile. Which then dropped after a minute and continued eating his ice cream before turning back to little red.

"Uh, that wasn't clinical. That was recklessly firing a firearm...scythe...hybrid...thingy...Kerensky-sensei would love to at least see how the hell that thing works. Anyways, that was pure luck that you didn't kill an innocent person instead of another hollow. My dad's a police officer, I've read files and looked at other files that I really shouldn't have had any access to. You'd be surprised how often that happens. All I'm asking is for you to be more careful when shooting that thing up in the air or when not aiming specifically at anyone. Especially if it's a higher caliber weapon. People have served jail time due to ballistic trajectory having killed someone by accident. I would hate for a teenager be put in jail for something as stupid as that."

He pretty much finished his ice cream. Since they were still near the stall, he asked them if they wanted any, he would even treat them. And listen of course, to the main subject at hand. He frowned too, but she did say she was a new recruit. "I can see some logic to giving her a break. Ease a new recruit in, hone their skills, but nothing too tough, like this. But still. Personally I can't stand getting underestimated and people holding back on me, even if they're far stronger than me. Who's your captain again?"

If she told him, he would search his memory. That name was awfully familiar...then he suddenly snapped while proclaiming something. "Now I remember where I heard that name before! Tall, around six feet in height, pretty musclely with a few scars, tanned, light blue eyes, dark brown hair past his shoulders? I met him once on his and my great uncle's day off a loooonnnggg time ago! He didn't seem like the type to underestimate his own people though..." He shrugged. It was a long time ago and he hadn't met him since.

Then people started introducing each other and talking about training. Mechagirl even addressed him directly. "Jun Tomoshibi. I'm game too if you need an extra. My cell alerts me to any hollow coming out since I'm not the best of sensors. But you also seem to have that covered, so one of us can go kill it quick and return. I'm often called in to test new recruits and even train them some back in New York. In my current state of frustration, irritation, and recovering from jet lag, my mouth runs with far less restraint than training or fighting someone. Oh, in case it wasn't very clear by now, I'm a part of the Coalition."

Despite his current condition, he could still train someone. Plus, it might be good to let him relieve some stress in doing something somewhat fun. He usually hated fighting...
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Half a Day Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half a Day Off   Half a Day Off EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 10:00 pm

Sighing at the three people in front of her constantly throwing insults, Kagura again said, under her breath, "Aren't we all on the same team?" Kagura then chuckled at Laura puffing out her chest, saluted, and then gave the best smile she could. "I don't think we need to worry with you here, Laura." Kagura said, a faint smile still on her face. She was trying to diffuse the situation, before Laura, Gaige, and the new guy started throwing fists.

Kagura did starte at Gaige, when she said that mercenaries were also protecting Karakura. "No one told me that mercenaries were helping. Once again, I'm kept out of the loop." Growing more frustrated, she gripped her sword, until her knuckles turned white.

As Jun kept talking, he asked her who her Captain was. "Jensen Reinhart." When Jun said that he was underestimating her, kagura shook her head. "No. My father and Jensen go way back. I think he is the one telling Jensen not to let me take an dangerous missions." Letting go of her sword, as her hand hurt now, she was kind of surprised when both Gaige, and Jun offered her training. Smiling she nodded. "Sure. Let's do it."
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Half a Day Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half a Day Off   Half a Day Off EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 6:11 pm

Laura swept her hand through her hair in satisfaction at the secondary kill she acquired. "It's just that simple." she said smugly. She ignored the blond youth as he retorted childishly. Laura then listened as the youth and Gaige then proceeded to lecture each other about the current situation with the Shinigami and the merits of leaving troops behind. Laura thought for a moment. For some reason, she really wanted to meet the Shinigami leader. Laura had of course only heard rumors about her, but Liv had befriended a high-ranking Shinigami Captain, who had granted her permission to visit the Gotei HQ. She thought about getting Liv to take her there one day, when they were finished with their war. Maybe she could even help with that, thought she couldn't see the Shinigami just hiring on random humans.

Laura was then brought back to Earth by the blond youth, who was now talking directly to her again. When Laura spoke, she tried to keep the mocking tone out of her voice but failed miserably. "Well, first of all, I knew exactly where I was firing, it's not my fault you Coalition-types see actual skill and think it's recklessness. Secondly, Crescent Rose is a High Caliber Sniper Scythe, and your smelly sensei is not going to be coming anywhere near her. Tell him to invent his own stuff and not rip off others. Third of all, good luck trying to put me in jail."

Laura observed the rest of the conversation with interest, especially the parts about Kagura's captain. At the mention of his name, Laura turned to Gaige. "Hey, that's the guy that Liv met at the beach. He saved her from that Vasto Lorde." Laura continued to listen then. The blond youth seemed to be less of a jerk now that he had eaten his ice cream. They were now talking about training the young girl. "So it's settled then. I know a good spot just outside of town that we can use. I'll sit the training out though. Unless either Jun or Kagura have jets in their pants i'm probably the fastest one here. If your hollow alarm goes off Jun, let me know and I'll be back before you know it." Laura munched happily on a cookie, satisfied and relieved that she didn't have to beat up a Coalition member.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Half a Day Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half a Day Off   Half a Day Off EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 3:38 pm

Laura was really tearing into Jun. It made Gaige chuckle. She had no love for the coalition either. On the other hand Jun didn't seem like a bad guy, even if he was a bit of a know it all. And Laura was right, they couldn't keep Gaige's mother, who was weaker than the average hollow, in their custody. They stood no chance with Laura. Gaige put a hand on her freind's shoulder. "All right, all right. Calm down there missy. No one's touching Cresent Rose."

She looked at Jun. "Laura likes her sniper scythe, and she hates people trying to study it. Anyway just relax, we're mercs not fools, she learned everthing there is to know about ballistic trajectory from me and trust me when I say I'm no slacker when it comes to guns. So before we get into a serious argument and someone's feelings get hurt I say we just move on and concentrate on her." She pointed at Kagura, then turned smiling in an unnerving way. "I hope your ready."

The name Jensen Reinhart came up and Giage nodded. "Oh your captain is Jensen?" She said, running a quick internet search for him. "Interesting. There's a good few sightings of him on earth and not just here. Must be bit of a legend in the gotei. Pity there's no video footage of him fighting that vasto Lorde, Liv said it was pretty spectacular." She said. Laura said there was a place they could go. Gaige nodded. "Alright lets go then. This is going to be fun!"
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Half a Day Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half a Day Off   Half a Day Off EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 1:12 am

Jun couldn't help a snort. "Uh huh...I'll call it skill when or if I see it a hell of a lot more consistantly. Until then, sheer luck. Kerensky-sensei doesn't need to study it up close and personal. He can just watch you use it, watch the moving parts and everything else then create something unique based on it. Scythes are too unwieldly for most people, so it wouldn't be exactly that unless by request. Besides, imitation is the greatest form of flattery. Lastly, if, and that's a big if, you're strong enough to beat the head of the CDHC/D, then you'll have to deal with the CEO of the Coalition himself. Which would definitely be a bragging right on your part. So resisting arrest should you do something stupid isn't advised."

Jun had to snort again at Gaige. "Being a merc and being a fool aren't mutually exclusive. But whatever, I barely have a filter on my mouth right now anyway. Yeah, let's go." He would follow them without a word.

Until he made another sudden realization. "Ryūkōtei? You're not by any chance related to Parius and Saya Ryūkōtei?"

Once there, he also asked a question. "So, who's gonna spar with her and the other provide suggestions/feedback?"
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Half a Day Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half a Day Off   Half a Day Off EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 3:57 pm

Kagura listened to everyone continue on. She was getting a bit bored. Then, Gaige turned to her, with a weird smile. Sweat-dropping, and awkwardly smiling back, Kagura merely nodded, when they all decided to go. As they walked, Jun asked her about Parius, and Saya. "Yes, I actually do. Parius is my father, and Saya is my mother." Her eyes flashed a little bit of teenage rebellion. "My dad is probably the one keeping me out of the war. He thinks I'm too weak, or something."

Kagura's power flared for a second, thinking of her father telling Jensen anything to do with her. Kagura then got herself under control, but not before someone else felt the power flare up. "He worries too much, is all." Once they got there, Kagura agreed with Jun. "It doesn't really matter to me who spars with me. Variety is the spice of life, after all."
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Half a Day Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half a Day Off   Half a Day Off EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 1:26 am

Laura turned to Gaige, "Fine, but if he keeps it up, I'm gonna break his legs." She led them to a secluded clearing just outside of town. "Well, this is it. Nice open area. Out of the way too. Me and Liv come here to train. Hence the... uh, rather unique terrain here." Laura gestured to the various impact craters mottling the ground in places. Besides them, the are was perfect for training. "Well, like I said, I'll remain on alert until Jun's hollow alarm triggers." Laura picked a tree that was pretty much bald and jumped on to one of the highest branches to get a good view.

Suddenly, Laura's cell started to ring. It was Liv. "Liv? What's up?" Liv's happy-go-lucky voice sounded on the other end. "Laura! How's it going? I'm just calling to tell you about this great Chinese restaurant I found in San Fransisco. You and Gaige gotta check it out with me!" Laura chuckled. "You and your damned Chinese food. If you had a heart, you'd have had a heart attack by now. Anyway, we're kinda busy right now. We found a new friend and Gaige is gonna train her." Liv sounded ecstatic when she replied. "You're training a new person? I gotta be there! Where is this happening?" Laura was confused. "In our training spot outside Karakura. But how can you be here for this? You're all the way on the other side of the world." Liv had already hung up. Laura was puzzled as to how Liv was going to come to them so soon. Then she remembered something. Oh no.

A Gargantua opened up in the center of the clearing, and out popped Liv Firestorm. The blonde was dressed in her usual attire, complete with snazzy aviator sunglasses and cheesy grin. "Helloooooo everyone!" Laura jumped down from the tree to land at Liv's feet. "You sure know how to make an entrance, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Half a Day Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half a Day Off   Half a Day Off EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 2:56 pm

"I'm first. I want to see what she can do so I can help advise her better." Gaige said. Laura got a phone call. "Its Liv isn't it.." Gaige said. "Its about Chinese food isn't.." Then laura mentioned Kagura and Gaige could hear Liv's excitement before she hung up. Not long after she popped out of a gargantua. She landed stylishly only to be tackle huggled by Gaige. "I've missed you you big snuggly arrancar." Gaige said before jumping out of the way, expecting Laura to strike next.

"Kagura, Jun this is Liv. Don't worry she's more fond of Chinese food than souls." Gaige said. Then she turned back to Kagura. "Anyway where were we? We should get started." She said. She pulled out a pistol and a knife slid out of her robotic arm. "ready when you are, Kagura."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Half a Day Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half a Day Off   Half a Day Off EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 4:39 pm

Jun didn't waste any time. He blurred and tried to crush the arrancar's head while it was down. He didn't know how the two mercs knew it or why they were so friendly with it, but he was gonna try to kill it. Until he was blocked (assuming) and told she wasn't interested in souls. "Uh huh...like I believe that crap. Get out of my way, I'll take her down..."

If they graced him with another response of it's true that she's no harm or something similar or if the arrancar responded herself with something similar, he would reply again. "There's only one way to confirm that. My phone please?" He had left it at the base of the tree he was leaning on. Upon catching it, he would make a phone call.

When a hologram of green haired man with a bucket hat and trench coat appeared. "I got an arrancar who claims she's innocent. Two mercs are backing her up, I just want to make sure."

"Give me a minute and take a look at some back logs. I have her reiatsu signature near you...well, looks like they're right. Everywhere she's been in, she hasn't caused any trouble. Keep an eye on her. Nothing happens, then nothing happens."

If no one emphasizes that the arrancar was no threat, he would simply attack her and whoever gets in his way.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Half a Day Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half a Day Off   Half a Day Off EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 3:20 pm

Kagura merely looked around, taking her surroundings in. It was one fo the first things her mother taught her. Watching Laura jump into a tree, she heard the conversation, only from Laura's side. Nodding at Gaige wanting to be first, Kagura drew her blade, and activated her Ryuno Me. Her eyes went red, and gained a serpentine iris. Kagura then saw that Gaige was a couple of levels higher than her. I got to make a good impression on these guys. Kagura thought.

Then, a gargantua opened, and an Arrancar came out. Looking at her, but with her Ryu no Me, Kagura almost attacked, until she heard her father in her head. Some Arrancar have no reason to attack us. Always find out what the Arrancar is doing, before you attack. You might piss off the wrong people. Sighing, Kagura watched what happened next, as Jun attacked the Arrancar. Kagura wasn't about to get involved in something that wasn't her business. She waited for everybody to calm down, and looked at Gaige. "Can we start yet?"
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Half a Day Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half a Day Off   Half a Day Off EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 6:28 pm

"Laura!" Liv yelled as she tackled-huggled Laura. She released Laura then to be tackle-huggled herself by Gaige. "Gaige! I found a new Chinese restaurant in San Francisco! We gotta check it out after this." There was one however who was not so welcoming. Laura reacted instantly to Jun's attack. She spun around and repelled the young man with her Deflector Shield and shouted at him. "Enough. Liv's not like the other Arrancar! Honest." The young man was skeptical. "No really. She doesn't eat souls. The only thing Liv eats is ungodly amounts of Chinese food." Liv piped up then. "Yup, that's me. Chinese food is the only real food. I'm Liv Firestorm. Badass extraordinaire. At your service." Liv bowed stupidly, aviator glasses falling from her face on to the ground. She quickly picked them back up and put them on grinning goofily. Laura face-palmed. Jun decided to verify with his superiors the innocence of Liv. He called for his phone, which was duly thrown to him by the tree it rested at. The voice on the phone seemed to confirm Laura and Gaige's argument.

They were all reminded of the purpose of their presence at the sparring ground when Kagura spoke up. "Oh, that's right. We're here for training. Liv this is Kagura. Gaige is training her now." Laura gestured to the young Shinigami girl. Liv stepped towards her and held out her hand for a handshake. "Hi there! I'm Liv, as you've probably gathered already." Liv inspected the new prospect. "You're very pretty. Tell me have you done much fighting outside of the academy honey?" Liv swept her hand quickly through her blonde mess of hair.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Half a Day Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half a Day Off   Half a Day Off EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 11:45 pm

Gaige was not surprised by the talk of chinese food. But she was surprised by the sudden rise in hostility. She jumped into the air and landed behind Jun, pistol aimed at the back of his head right after laura blocked him. "Hey, calm down now. This was almost getting pleasant, I really don't want to fry your brain." He didn't listen the first time but when Laura insisted that they could vouch for Liv, he relented and asked for his phone. Which was promptly thrown to him, by a tree..

Gaige blinked a few times, since no one seemed to aknowledge the fact that a tree had just thrown the phone... "So.. We're ignoring that then... Ok." She holstered her pistol. A hologram of a man appeared and started talking and Gaige lost interest in that and turned to Kagura. "YOU! Time to go." She said, and suddenly she was dashing towards the girl to deliver a punch with her metal arm. Assuming that didn't connect, she followed up with a heel kick for the face.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Half a Day Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half a Day Off   Half a Day Off EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 12:29 am

Jun hit a barrier and didn't even minded the gun pointed at the back of his head. he also blinked at the tree throwing his phone. But whatever. Jun sighed. "Fine. I'll leave her alone. Oh, I saw an interesting weapon that I wouldn't mind having my own version of. *points at Laura* She has a scythe sniper hybrid thingy...essentially a sniper rifle that turns into a scythe, but the gun part is still functional..."

The boy started walking towards the girls, though no longer hostile. "If she volunteers to let me look at it and scan it, or if she doesn't I can look at it from afar, see how she fights with it, how the moving parts operate from the outside and see what I can come up with on the inside...I can make a prototype in two months if she uses it a lot. I'd just need a type of gun and melee weapon from you..."

"Shotgun, sword." Jun was awfully bubbly. Alex nodded and looked at the woman indicated for an answer. If she was hostile or anything he would just shrug and get back to work, hanging up. And would hack all cameras in Karakura to record stuff.

The boy couldn't help his smug grin at Laura. Kicking back and relaxing, he kept his phone near him at all times.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Half a Day Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half a Day Off   Half a Day Off EmptyFri Aug 15, 2014 3:12 pm

Kagura shook Liv's hand, and blushed at the compliment. "I'm Kagura Ryukotei. And, no. I wasn't even trained at the Academy. My mother did most of my training. She was a former Captain, so I think it worked out better than the Academy." Kagura said, with a small laugh. It was then she heard Gaige say go.

Kagura barely got her blade in time to block Gaige's punch, and her arm rattled, when the two metal objects clashed. The heel kick hit, and Kagura spun a bit. She planted her feet, however, and got back into the fight. Her red eyes flashed, but only for a second. It just meant she was now entirely into the sparring session. Kagura surged forward, using Shunpo. She aimed a couple of slashes at Gaige, testing out her defenses. She then lunged forward, aiming for Gaiges side. She wanted to wound, not kill, her new friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Half a Day Off Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half a Day Off   Half a Day Off Empty

Back to top Go down

Half a Day Off
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: