Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Twinkle Little Star I_vote_lcapTwinkle Little Star I_voting_barTwinkle Little Star I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Twinkle Little Star I_vote_lcapTwinkle Little Star I_voting_barTwinkle Little Star I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Twinkle Little Star Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Twinkle Little Star Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Twinkle Little Star Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Twinkle Little Star Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Twinkle Little Star Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Twinkle Little Star Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Twinkle Little Star Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Twinkle Little Star Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Twinkle Little Star Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Twinkle Little Star Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Twinkle Little Star Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Twinkle Little Star

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Twinkle Little Star Empty
PostSubject: Twinkle Little Star   Twinkle Little Star EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 6:52 am

It was a late snowy night in new york city. A young man was wandering around the life of the city, people still everywhere. “so noisy” he smirked as he hopped up in the sky disappearing in the darkness of the night. On the roof of one of the largest buildings. A pair of snowy white skate shoes landed into the blending snow. His blue torn up jeans followed suit over the shoes as the man collapsed onto the ground. He was wearing a large puffy jacket with fur lined around the neck. His blue eyes twinkled next to the open stary night sky. The moon about half a Crescent. As the man noticed such, he chuckled as if it to be a joke of some sort. He wasn't sure what would come of this night. He gently closed his eyes. A soft deep voice entered his mind in a low howl. “I thought you hated the snow” it whispered. Feeling like it came from the breeze of the nightfall. “Eh, its good to relax every once and awhile.” he smiled and clasped his hands behind his sandy blonde hair. The sound of cars could be heard from the bottom. The man let out a sigh and lifted himself up. Back now caked with snow, but he saw what he was looking for.

In the distance a huge light was present. It was the green Christmas tree New York sets up. The man wanted to go there, but he felt showing his presence may be to much, he didn't want any hollow or anything following him into a crowd, which was the reason he stood on this high ground, a forest also clear in sight. He was fast, and could probably make it to the forest if attacked.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Kuri
Kuri

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Little Star   Twinkle Little Star EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:22 pm

It was ravishingly cold in New York City, a feeling that could be easily forgotten in the depths of hell. Beautiful white snow fell from the sky to coat the entire city in a white blanket. In the center of town was a large pine tree, decorated from head to toe in Christmas decorations. The glowing, multicolored lights and all of the ornaments were beautiful to look at it, even from a distance. The green tree was also covered in the white snow, seemingly to make the spectacle something truly worth seeing. For most people... As for Adalicia Blas, whom looked down at the scene from on top of a skyscraper, it was a hideous scene. Nearly made her hack up a lung actually. And the cold? She thought she was about to kill herself so she could back to hell and warm.

The Sinner kicked a bunch of the snow off the ledge, hoping some moron would get it on his head. After that, she sent a grouping of her glass shards to tear the tree to shreds. With a small smirk she turned and was about to use blinken to go away when she felt something in the distance. With a small turn of her head she looked over her shoulder. A slow scan of the surrounding area came up short and yet she still felt something. A growl slowly slipped out of her like an angry dog.

Adalicia slowly closed her eyes and used her reiatsu to search around her. After a moment or two, she felt it again. A pretty strong reiatsu. A small grin spread across her lips as she opened her eyes and turned around. Using blinken, she ran the opposite direction she was planning to only so she could teach that punk a lesson. What lesson? Existing. She stopped a little ways away and glared at the being, most likely Vizard from the feel of his reiatsu. Hopefully he hadn't noticed her yet and she could surprise him, however she still threw a warning shot. A small grouping of her shards at the mans torso.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Little Star   Twinkle Little Star EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 11:44 pm

The young man was taking a relaxing look around. He dropped on his back just in time as the shards passed by. Instead of gaining a shocked look. He smiled. His deep blue eyes quickly averted to the direction of fire. He lifted back up and looked in the direction. He clapped his hands together and dashed forward fast. He found the combatant. It has been long time since he had a challenge. This person he could feel was stronger, like as if bankai, but the restu he couldn't decipher the race. He shunpou'd in front of the creature and chopped his hand at her neck. And slid and looked at the creature. (Remember, all sinners wear masks in the world :3) he couldn't identify her however. “Who and what are you” he took a back glance at the forest and waited for the answer, and movements and he would head for the forest, and right after the answer he would run to. Not to run away, but to move the fight.
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Little Star   Twinkle Little Star EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:49 am

The man was lucky that he was being lazy at that particular point in time or her shards would've torn him a new one. However, he merely smiled and looked at her. He gave her a look like he was excited that he was about to die... Or he was merely cocky enough to think she was a simple challenge and that was it. Either way he wouldn't leave without his guts spilling out into the snow. That would be a particular favorable outcome in this entire ordeal, let alone the fact that she only started it because she hated everything about this particular time of year.

Suddenly the man sprung up and towards her, his hand out stretched at an attempt to remove her mask and gain a look at her. However, Adalicia was just fast enough to slip her own hand against his forearm and lean backwards. This allowed her to avoid him even seeing her face, however for his question she would answer respectfully. The girl growled behind her mask and glared at the man. "My name is none of your business, as for what I am... I am what Hell calls a Sinner."

She then turned her arm and attempted to grab the man's. If she managed to grab hold of him, she would keep him there as she sped her shards up to cut his arm to shreds. However, if he managed to avoid the situation then she would send a roundhouse kick towards his jawline. She then would blinken around to his back and teep kick towards his spine, followed by a grouping of her shards.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Little Star   Twinkle Little Star EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:53 am

Kano pulled his hand back as he saw the so called sinner's hand reach out for it, he kicked his heel forward pushing himself back however the round house kick struck him square in the jaw, he flung back as the pain rattled in his head however noticed the girl disappear, he swung his hands back pressing them on the air as if to air walk and flung into a handstand just dodging the kick behind and flung himself higher into the air. He was a good 20 feet at this point when some strange shard shot at him, he ducked down as one cropped off a few strands of hair and he twisted to the side dodging the rest with the exception of one making a thin cut in his shoulders. “Oi, how bad do you wish to fight I wonder” he smiled backing up slowly, he faked some nervous emotions rather well, however not impossible to see through and dashed away towards the forest, he would stop at one tree near the start of the forest and keep guard open in case she followed which hopefully she did, he quickly patted his sides and felt his two chain whips read for action. He grasped one and waited ready to swing it for a block.
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Little Star   Twinkle Little Star EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:24 am

Ada was happy to see that she clocked him a good one, when her foot connected with his jaw. However, he could recover quickly and she had to give him that. He dodged her teep kick with mild ease. He seemed to fake being all nervous, emotions wasn't his strong suit in her opinion, and ran away. A sigh escaped her lips, if he just wanted to change the scenery he could've just asked... She didn't like the way it looked in the city anyway. It made her gag.

So she used blinken to follow the poor soul to the edge of the park, stopping a decent ways to his left. Hopefully out of his sight. The girl gave a small smirk and threw both hands out sending half of her glass shards to behind the poor man. The glass shards closed in on him, destroying trees in the process. The spread out at the last minute to encompass an area of ten feet. "Dodge that one ass hole." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Little Star   Twinkle Little Star EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 7:34 am

The young man heard the trees crash and pulled out both chain whips, one looked like a bullet head while the other had more of a dagger look. Kano smiled as he flicked his wrist wrapping the chains tightly around his forearm and knocked the shards off into other trees, it pushed him back against another tree. Then he decided how far he may go, probably just to bankai sadly. He pushed forward disappearing into the foliage and tracked the position of this sinner, appearing behind her with the chains now unwoven. He whipped one out that had a dagger bullet tip, it was silver looking and would wrap twice around her quickly with the dagger inward to pike her, if succeed the chains would not be able to be broke with sheer strength, but the use of spiritual pressure. At the same time he closed in holding the other dagger in his hand, this one was more designed with a handle, the chain was retracted completely in the handle as he hit for a vertical slash, if it, it would feel as if a bala's worth of energy was drained from her. He backed up then and observed, if she dodged the chain he would be on the counter, if not he would wait a bit to see her reaction. After a while he would pull on the whip to release her, no point in keeping her tied up the whole match. He dashed in again, this time his mask dawning without the use of his hand, a cero charged at the end of one hand as he shunpou'ed in front of the sinner with his hand wide at her face blasting a strong white and black cero that would collide into the ground as well.

Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Little Star   Twinkle Little Star EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:12 pm

Adalicia watched as he deflected with some kind of chains, which she assumed that meant he had long range abilities as well. Good to know. When the male darted into the trees, Adalicia moved away from them. They would hinder eyesight and she was going to rely on all six senses for this battle. He reappeared and threw a chain at her, like she figured he had a long range attack. Instantly, all of her shards formed into a bubble like shield right before the chain wrapped around her. Instead of actually hitting her, the chained wrapped the glass shards.

She looked down to see the second chain coming up at her. She opened the top of her bubble and blinken'd out of them so the chain would miss. Her shards instantly reformed around her and when the Vizard appeared in front of her doning a mask, she narrowed her eyes. This caused all of her shards to spin at dangerous speeds able to tear a body to shreds, if he was that close. If not, she formed a shield in front of her to block the cero.

Even though the shield held, though it was highly damaged, the cero sent her flying into the ground. While she was falling, two groupings of left over shards were sent at either side of Kano. When the dust cleared from the impact of her and the cero, Adalicia was standing there with a small trickle of blood from her mouth which was only seen when it reached her neck. She also had some mild burns spread around her body that was caused from the cero. The girl gave a small tug at the collar around her neck, cursed and looked up at her opponent.

Leaving a few dozen shards on the ground, turned to ash, the girl then blinken'd to in front of Kano, tilting her shards so that light would reflect off of them and shine into his eyes. Hopefully. This would give her just enough time to shove a grouping of shards straight at his stomach, before moving behind him and aiming another round house kick towards the side of his head.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Little Star   Twinkle Little Star EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:29 pm

Kano got some cuts on his arms from getting close but still continued with his attack. She then ranzig in front of him. The young man was ready as he ducked down, and rose back up with an uppercut as soon as he saw her, his face moving to the point that the light wouldn't get into his eyes, in fact he decided to activate something. His iris's began to glow a feint blood red as he then locked into the sinner's eyes as well, mask through mask, if they made eye contact, then for 5 posts she would see her worst fears in front of her own eyes, as if reality he then shunpou'ed back and clasped his hands together in a praying like fist. “Lykos, Apodosi na Choma” he muttered as energy engulfed his arms in black and white creating two gauntlets that reached up to his mid forearm, and snowy white chainmail sleeves from his shoulders, the gauntlets were pitch black. “now for some fun” he smiled and dashed forward thrusting his fist, Spikes were on the knuckles and claws so the punch would contains more piercing damage.
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Little Star   Twinkle Little Star EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:09 am

The man was able to dodge her attacks, just like she was barely able to do with his. She needed her Collar off and she needed it off quickly. She gave another quick tug at it, before looking back up at Kano. His face was in hers and his eyes were glowing bright red. She stared in them for half a second before, growling and throwing a slash of shards at him. Suddenly she saw something from the corner of her eye and turned her head. A triumphant grin spread across her lips when she noticed Lilith coming to her aid.

Then, she noticed that she was aiming her sword point at her and Adalicia's eyes widened, using Ranzig away from her. "Master! What are you doing?" She called, fear in her eyes. Kano reappeared behind her and she quickly threw up a glass shield which shattered on the fists impact. She wasn't ready for a two on one, especially with Lilith trying to kill her. She Ranzig'd away once again to a safe distance, blocking a sword shot from Lilith.

The girl threw a few groupings of shards towards Kano, trying to draw him to the ground where her glass shards in ash form awaited him. The entire time, she was fighting an imaginary foe that she kept yelling at, trying to figure out what was wrong. She just didnt know that Lilith was imaginary.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Little Star   Twinkle Little Star EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:37 am

(Remember, the fear isn't physical, so the sword shot would most like phase through your block)

The eyes of fear, a blood trade mark he learned of many years ago, the process of 10 years, and this sinner would feel it only for a short while {5posts}. Out the corner of his eye he noticed what she noticed, a strange women and he felt some pride coming from the sinner female, however Kano grinned when it faded, this was the nightmare, to be attacked by this woman, he heard the female called master, he had no idea anything about the illusionary sinner, but he continued with his string off attacks.

Kano hopped up towards the Female with shards flinging at him, he held up his arms and blocked the bulk off the attack, he lost some momentum and suffered cuts on his cheek, however his arms blocked the shards from reaching his skin on the arms, the chainmail was to closely woven for the shards to pass through. He made it closer and charged two cero, however instead of firing them, he punched his armored fists together as the cero made a small blast and engulfed his hands in what looked like fire, however it was actually cero energy, it would cause no burns but it would feel like every punch was a punch plus a bala.

He aimed a strong right jab at the sinners gut, if it stuck the spikes on the fist would not only penetrate, but then a cero would fire out of that fist, he then continued to through his other fist at the neck, he saw her tugging on the collar, he thought maybe it have meaning if he struck it.
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Little Star   Twinkle Little Star EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:32 am

(Well I figured that since it was all in her head anyway, the "illusion" would act according to her actions... )

Adalicia dodged and weaved her own masters attacks, trying not to harm her at all. She knew there had to be some kind of reason Lilith would attack her and aid him. Perhaps she wasn't supposed to attack him? Then again, that didn't make sense either... Lilith wanted all of the Vizards, literally... All of them. She scowled, then why was Lilith attacking her? Something was desperately wrong with this situation. Her mind continued to think rapidly like this, trying to figure out what she did wrong while still focusing on the battle.

Her eyes flicked up to glance at the Vizard and noting the odd cero in his hands. When he came down, she made sure to speed her glass shards up to speeds that could tear the mans arms into shreds. This was her defense mechinism. Disable any flesh that trespasses through her little barrier. She also spoke a few words before he got even close to attack her, another trickery move. "Demenz-patienten, Umgekehrt Kann ich meine Welt So verbrauchen"

This made, while still looking completely normal, everything within a 200 yard radius around Adalicia reversed. So if the girl made a strike to the man's left side it would look like a strike to his right. Vice Versa. So while she dodging her Masters strikes, she watched the incoming Vizard with a grin of evil design. She dodged to her left, making it look like she went to her right. However she noted where the second strike was going and let the man hit her square in her collar. She simply made a shield around the hand so the cero wouldn't hit anything, but her collar.

She went flying a good 30 feet to the left and crashed on the ground. The cero and connection to her collar from the direct punch cracked the side of her collar. The moment this happened her reiatsu exploded before the metal even got close to the ground. Finally, she could fight with her full power. The only problem, was that the punch and cero let her gasping for air. Her eyes flicked up to see Lilith glaring at her with her sword. She rolled out of the way, before Ranzig'ing away from the two, twice as fast as she was earlier.

"Now its... Time.. ~cough~ For some fun" She said this while rubbing her throat.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Little Star   Twinkle Little Star EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 2:41 am

Kano was extremely lucky he was in shikai, thanks to the sleeves of tight chainmail, the shards scratched at his chainmail sleeves but didn't go through, the occasional one hit his chest and he could feel a warm wet sensation from it but he had to ignore it to continue with his attacks. The cero made contact, and he felt a bit prideful until he felt the restu blast out.

Kano dashed forward quickly hopping side to side to make his movements harder to predict, he hoped to one side of the Sinner however shunpou'ed right away to the other side with a swing kick, he then shunpoued back to the front in an uppercut, he had to finish this quickly, he might even need to go bankai with this much higher power level, it was higher than his own even.

(I say higher cuase techinaccaly you are max power even if lower tier xD)
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Little Star   Twinkle Little Star EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 2:57 am

(I understand, that's the way it should be... Most people just dont realize that. ^.^)

Adalicia looked up at Kayno when he began his quick onslaught of attacks. She was much more ready for this than she was at the beginning of this battle. Thanks to him, her collar broke and released her full potential. Up until now, she could only fight with half of her power and it wasn't doing her any good at all. Now was her time to beat him to a pulp and better yet, he still didn't know about her little cheap trick.

When the Vizard started darting from side to side, she instantly started up her shards again. Making them spin to the point of ripping flesh apart. However, this time they moved much faster and stronger due to her collar being removed. She let her eyes lazily follow after the Vizard as he shunpo'd around her, seemingly erratic. When he threw his first strike, it was with his legs... Finally a piece of flesh not covered by some kind of armor. Her barrier of shards should do the trick to block that, but just in case she lifted her arms to block the strike.

When his second strike appeared, she took a step back to avoid the blow and threw her hands out sending all of her available shards towards his unprotected chest and legs. They immediately appeared back around her like loyal dogs. It was a frontal attack, it wouldn't give away of her parlor trick. However, when she ranzig'd towards his back and threw a grouping of shards at the man's right side (actually left side), that would. So she hurried to make sure to throw two more groupings. One went towards his head, actually his feet, and one to his left afterwards, actually his right.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Little Star   Twinkle Little Star EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:04 pm

His leg hit the barrier hard, but that didn't stop him with his string of attacks, when he missed he immediately brought his arms to his chest and head to block hits there, he felt shards bounce off his chainmail, however his leg felt warm. He jumped back and saw the next attack coming, he bent over limbo style along with a small earth shield by his leg on the side he though was coming at him. He was able to dodge the shards to the head, however he felt some scratch his ankle, right when he felt it he shunpou'ed back, he was able to avoid a full on stab that would make his angle useless, but it was still bloodied. “Guess I’m really gonna have to get serious.” the earth shield he made before was a minor height almost unnoticeable unless looking at the ankle, he dashed forward while the ground began to soften under there feet, he front flipped into an axe kick, he swung down hard and as he did it he looses the ground to make it harder to walk on. At the same, time, 3 stones shot up from the earth at her back, he used the force of the kick to push himself off and land a good ways away, he wasn't sure how much longer he would be able to stay in shikai before needed a power boost, he was taking to much damage.
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Little Star   Twinkle Little Star EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:06 pm

The man was falling for her little trick, it was working so perfectly that almost all of her strikes landed. The ones that didn't were merely luck. However, she knew he was going to figure it out sooner or later and she would need to mess with his head some more. When the man flipped into an axe kick, she spun her shards again to continue tearing up his leg. At the same time, her eyes flicked to the leg to make sure that a shard barrier was between her and her shards, just in case he continued through the glass.

He pushed off, using the force of his own kick and she heard something behind her. Something hit her shards, so she barely had time to put a shield up to deflect two of them. So one of the stones connected to her shoulder blade, sending her to a knee. She growled in pain as she stood up, her eyes flicked to the left sending a grouping of shards that way. Though the actual attack LOOKED like it was coming from the right instead.

When she got completely up, she sighed and brushed herself off. Damn earth users, she may need to take this fight back up into the air... Give her more time to notice something like that coming. She summoned the ash form shards back into glass and returned them to her arsenal around her. She then jumped high into the air and focused her reiatsu underneath her feet. She then sent two more groupings at the man, both from the right, looking from the left.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Little Star   Twinkle Little Star EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 10:51 am

When his leg swung down, a thin later of metal encased it from inside the pants, it didn't stop the full attack, but only scratches would be made instead of deep cuts. He watched her ascend into the air. He closed his eyes and stood still, then a puff of earth blasted into the air, dust and sand filling up the sky, the stars struggling to twinkle through the cloud, then something odd happened, he remembered shards being flung at him from the right (his right) but he felt movement in the left, it was to odd that he moved hardly in time, one shard stuck into his back shoulder before he got out of the way. So that's how she was doing it. He ripped the shard out from his back shoulder.

Kano hopped up into the air, keeping his eyes closed. The sand moved and with him into the sky, he was used to battles like this, whenever they think they figured him out, what they didn't know was his range was about one mile of control, the earth and sand clumped together 5 feet from the sinner female and began to shoot rapidly around her, he had to keep his eyes closed, no longer trusting the vision, whenever he thought of it the wounds began to ache, it wouldn't be much longer till he had to kick it up even more, not something he normally does.
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Little Star   Twinkle Little Star EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 5:28 am

Adalicia narrowed her eyes a little as he ripped her shard from his back, moments before it disappeared and reformed rotating her. The dirt and dust surrounding the male made it harder to see him, at least only for a few moments. He rose from the ground, still surrounded by sand and dirt, making it seem like he was a mini tornado. Her eyes narrowed a little bit more, this man just didn't give up did he?

He stopped about five feet in front of her and she immediately sent a grouping of shards at him, before they came back to her. He was moving to fast for her to really hit him with a thrown grouping of shards. So she simply waited, speeding her shards to intense speeds like usual. She made she always had this barrier of ripping protection when someone got too close to her. Her eyes widened for a split second, before going back to normal.

The man had closed his eyes, did that mean he finally figured it out? However, why close his eyes? How could anyone fight with their eyes closed, unless... Her mind immediately went to Lilith and how she could write with her powers, because of her muteness. Her eyes narrowed again in anger, he was using either a power or a surpreme sense of somekind to sense the movements of her and her shards. Bastard.

Her hand waved at the air, uncaringly, and removed the reversal in the surrounding area. Again, this wouldn't be noticed by senses only by eyesight could someone really notice that things have changed. She pushed her arms out wide, her shards bumping gingerly against her skin, but otherwise spinning still intensely. Moments after she did this, the shards burst out in every direction at incredible speeds. At least one would hit the male and stop his movements, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Little Star   Twinkle Little Star EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 12:29 pm

When the shards came at him, he ducked towards the side to continue, he had the movements set on however the rocks that shot however were shredded up before they could reach her. He stood there waiting until he felt movement again, he instantly flung his hands up, the gauntlets preformed something much more odd however, the extended out to almost a wall, it wasn't that large but the shards would bounce off before the gauntlets came back, he had minor scratches from the ones that passed through the side, but it was no big issue, definitely after he muttered the word “Ban....Kai”

Spiritual pressure burst out of his body, his body changed minorly as the armor encased most his body it was no golden and looked similar to Greek armor, from his back sprouted two wings he then opened his eyes, one eye seemed to have become a bleach white, as if it were a star in the sky. He let out a small growl through the mask he wore as a vizard. At that instant he shunpou'ed to 10 feet in front of the woman, however he did not stop, he contained a high amount of speed and dashed to the side an instant before collision at the same time swiping his claw at her left shoulder, the speed and fluidity would make it seem as an afterimage pass through her body.

His wings sped the mobility in the air while he turned aiming a white cero at the female. He blasted more energy into it making the charge a bit longer however when shot it would equal to the power of Gran Rey fired out of it.
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Little Star   Twinkle Little Star EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:02 am

Adalicia raised her hands and planted her feet just to shield herself from the power of his bankai release. He was definitely stronger than her all over again, this would serve as a problem. When his reiatsu stopped flaring, she relaxed her body and crossed her arms lazily. Her eyes studied the man and his armor curiously, studying for weak points in this armor. It was Hoplite style armor, meaning she had to aim for thighs, neck, face and elbows. Small targets, but she had faith in her aim.

Her eyes then looked at the wings, beautiful, but yet a delicate and fragile weakness in his transformation. Wings could be ripped or cut off, causing a lot of physical and mental trauma. Those would be her first target, however he managed to restart the conflict before she did. He darted in front of her and seemed to go through her, her eyes widened in surprise especially when her shoulder ripped open and squirt blood out over her face.

The girl turned, wincing in pain, only to look at a charging cero. Her eyes narrowed behind her own mask and she stuck her hand into her rotating shards. The light from the cero twinkled against the glass, making each one seem like orbiting stars. She threw each and every one of them in front of her, making six individual glass shields. The Cero would have to travel through them all to hit her.

When the cero was released, it was a lot bigger than she originally expected it to be. However, she still had faith in her glass shields. Contact with shield number one, slowed it but not by much. When it was destroyed it hit the second and third, destroying them and slowing it further, four, five and six came next. Still the cero came, granted it was slowed and weakened greatly. Her eyes widened as the cero hit her and a scream of pain escaped her lips, calling out for her master.

When the dust and cero cleared, Adalicia's collar had reformed around her neck and she was laying on the ground. She was burned and bleeding severely. A cough or two escaped her lips, spraying blood from them as she attempted to breath. Her hands dropped from her face, showing an untouched mask. She made sure that stayed on, she needed that. "Curse you, Vizard...~cough~ Master and I ~cough~ will kill you ~cough~ together..."
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Little Star   Twinkle Little Star EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:44 am

Things were going bad, with the mask and his eyes at the limit his sanity was flickering. Before the dust cleared his energy took control of itself, a more hollowfied voice echoed “embodiment of fear” it happened near instant and when the smoke was cleared, he took the appearance of a female, one to the exact look as the one before, however deep down in the sinners mind she would know it is Kano, but the appearance was still there, he walked over to her bankai energy still pulsating. “Damned woman, how will me and you kill him, if I will kill you. He smiled however his voice sounded as the females as well, it was as if he were her at this point, only again the effect wouldn't be able to stop the subconscious part of ones brain and would make them still know him.

Kano lifted his fist and thrusted it has hard as he could at the sinners face, it contained more energy than normal from being reinforced with spiritual pressure along with the metal doing the same if it were to collide with her face it would most likely break the mask, Kano was deep down trying to fight for his sanity back, it wasn't a hollow versus shinigami, but primal pleasure versus intelligence.
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Little Star   Twinkle Little Star EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 2:29 pm

Adalicia's eyes widened with fear as she saw Lilith in front of her, however that would've normally made her smile and purr up at her. It was her words that scared her, made her shake in fear. She was supposed to help her kill the Vizards, especially the one that killed her in a previous life. Now she was questioning that resolve, questioning how they could do that with Ada dead... Why would Lilith betray her in such a way? But something else was bothering her too, as she struggled to breath and live.

She still felt the Vizard and Bankai reiatsu emitting from this being in front of her. How could that be if Lilith was the one in front of her? This entire ordeal made her head hurt in frustration. Was she actually trying to kill her for something that she did, or was this not really Lilith? Something in her mind told her to believe the latter of the two options and she narrowed her eyes in anger.

Her mind refocused just in time to see the "woman" in front of her aim a punch at her face, this would destroy her mask if she didn't do something. However, again, something told her that this was wrong. Lilith would've used one of her swords to finish her off... Not her fist. The girl lifted a hand, forcing the left over reiatsu and energy to command a shield in front of her with her shards. Granted, this broke easily. However, it gave her just enough time and cover her face with both arms.

The punch connected with her forearms and broke her right one, crushing the bone in one clean strike. A scream of pain escaped her lips and blood spewed from them. She managed to save her mask, barely, but she was becoming mangled as she fought for her life. She needed to escape and quickly, before this Vizard killed her off. Her eyes flicked to her right and forced open a portal to the underworld. The blackness in the portal gave a small glimmer like the stars in the sky, as she crawled towards it as fast as she could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twinkle Little Star   Twinkle Little Star Empty

Back to top Go down

Twinkle Little Star
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: New York-
Jump to: