Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Homecoming - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHomecoming - Page 2 I_voting_barHomecoming - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Homecoming - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHomecoming - Page 2 I_voting_barHomecoming - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Homecoming - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Homecoming - Page 2 Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Homecoming - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Homecoming - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Homecoming - Page 2 Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Homecoming - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Homecoming - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Homecoming - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Homecoming - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Homecoming - Page 2 Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Homecoming - Page 2 Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Homecoming

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Homecoming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Homecoming - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 2:12 pm

"I dont know many vizards, but from my own experience, hollows aren't so bad. Atleast, the ones who aren't interested in stealing your body or eating you. Keeping yourself together will be tough if you try to do it in the early stages, but if you get strong enough you might become one of those... Arrancars? Maybe." She shrugged. "Thats bitch though. Would be, old high might soul king thinks he can do what he likes. I'd have liked to fight you in your prime." She said.

Then someone appeared, a presence she had felt before. She looked in the direction of Parius, frowning. Why was he hear? Training Kagura wasn't suppose to happen for a while longer. Had she turned early? Ariel stood up and started walking out of the room. "I sense someone know. I'm going to go see what he wants." She would be very surprised if Raiden reacted to the presence too.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Homecoming - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 8:13 pm

Rai nodded in semi-agreement with Ariel. "Shiro and I made a pact. That's how I harmonized with him. It still sucks. But it's what happens when you piss off the almighty. Do you even know how you managed that?" He almost wanted to slap the ginger. Of course he can, he's the ruler of all souls!

The boy shrugged at the rematch part. "I just need to make sure I don't die before you catch back up again. It's no big deal. There's still plenty to keep me occupied." He looked at Ariel like a predator would look at a mouse. He really wanted to fight her. The small guy then felt someone awfully familiar. Which snapped him out his little bloodlust. "Oh, go and invite Parry in. It's been a while since I last saw him. Rena, do you know Parius Ryutokei? Might have known him as Parius Chitose at some point too..."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Homecoming - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 9:46 pm

Rena felt sick to her stomach as she felt the wave of spiritual power pour over the area, "Aye I remember Parius.. though I didn't know he had changed his name.." She stood up normally again, "I guess we'd better follow her looks like Parius forgot how to knock on doors. Wouldn't want a fight to break out over nothing.. or maybe you would. hah." She chuckled at her little joke and walked out the door to head towards the front.

"Oi Vaye Parius learn to knock would you!?" Would be the first thing Rena said as she made it to the front area and opened the door to let him in, assuming this hadn't already been done by Ariel, though she would say her statement either way, "Not all of us can handle spurts of spiritual energy anymore ya know!?"
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Homecoming - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 7:16 pm

Parius had almost made it to the doors, when a familiar voice began yelling at him. Parius smiled, but it would seem a bit forced to people who knew him. Parius had a rough couple of days. Kagura still hadn't woken up, and he knew what would happen when she did. However, Rena's statement made him a bit confused. He activated his eye, and saw Rena was pure human. And she was weaker than before. "Well. That's different." Parius said, deactivating his eye. "It seems I'm not the only one to change races. Oh, knocking is for chumps, by the way. I don't recall you ever knocking. Maybe knocking doors off of hinges."

Looking near Rena, he saw Ariel, who was going to train Kagura. Nodding at her, Parius walked into the Kishi Headquarters, and promptly saw Rai. Waving at the guy, Parius said, "Yo, Rai. Been a while since I've walked these halls. Last time I was a Vizard, I think." Parius flashed back for a second. Mostly to a point where he had thrown a block of wood at a certain friends son......
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming   Homecoming - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Homecoming
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: