Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4) I_vote_lcapA trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4) I_voting_barA trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4) I_vote_lcapA trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4) I_voting_barA trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4) Empty
PostSubject: A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4)   A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4) EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 10:58 pm

A young human female with long red hair walked through the streets of a city northern america. She though the place was called.. Boston? yes. This was the place Xeradul the armored had attacked. Rathia was surprised she'd wound up here, She smiled to herself as she walked.

This was a good place to test her abilities on humans. She was even given clearance to take a serion companion with her. A very weak infiltration model, looked exactly like a tall male human with black hair. He held Rathia's hand as they walked. If serion shook from fear, he would be doing so right now. He knew what happened to anyone who hung around her for to long.

Rathia stopped in a crowded street, and looked up at him smiling. "Here is a good spot. Do not fear, this doesn't hurt." She said. She brought her left hand around and her injector blade shot out from her arm, slamming into the armor of the serion's chest.

He began to scream, changing slowly from a human to machine, his holographic image vanishing. Seconds later, he was an exact copy of Rathia, if her own hologram wasn't still active. She smalled. Her copy did two. Then its injector blade deployed, and her copy sprange forward, stabbing a human in the chest, sraying blood. People began to scream, and Rathia backed away to stand aside as her copy went to town, killing all around it.

Last edited by Zenke on Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4)   A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4) EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 10:34 pm

A six foot tall, black trench coat and bucket hat wearing man was wondering around in a crowded bookstore. He was looking in the history section when he heard screams. Walking to the scene, his eyes darkened when he saw...an android? killing people. He jumped on the rail and jumped towards it, trying to crush its head with his heel.

If he missed, Alex would use his cane, which had a blade perfect for cutting on the end, to slash at it. "And here I thought I get to relax a little bit...oh well..." The nicely dressed man materialized an energy sword in his other hand and waited for its response...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4)   A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4) EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 10:45 pm

Rathia seen a man appear and attack her android. She slipped into an alley and hid, taking control of her puppet. She jumped back as he tried to slam his foot into her skull and crush it. She barely dodged the slash, Rathia herself was fast but he was much more powerful as far as she could tell. He was quite powerful. The real Rathia caught sight of a human male running down the street. She cried out for help, and he ran to her side. Her blade slipped into his ribs as he opened his mouth to speak.

"You are now mine." She wispered. The human turned and walked out of the alley, blood marred his  shirt but his wound was gone. Rathia's copy attacked the trench coat wearing man, its blade sliding out as it leaped forward trying to drive it in. At the same time the human ran at him from behind, aiming a tackle at the back at the stranger. The human would try to grapple him from behind and hold him still, as Rathia's copy tried to stab at him a few more times.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4)   A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4) EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 11:12 pm

Sure enough, it avoided his attacks. Alex sensed someone coming from behind as this thing came at him from in front. Putting his weapons in an X fashion, he kicked whoever was behind him in the chin and caught the blade in the X. The bounto put all his weight down and twisted in a front flip to knee the thing in the face. Upon landing, he changed the energy blade's shape, turning it into a plus sign.

He threw it at it before looking at who it was that attacked him from behind. It looked like a human male...with a prominant blood stained shirt on the front. He knew he didn't do that. Was someone taking control of humans? Forming a quad of stiletto like blades in his free hand, he threw them while jumping into the air, to get a better view of the area...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4)   A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4) EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 11:32 pm

The human was kicked in the face and stumbled back, as the machine came at him from the front, and her attacks were blocked. Red staggered back as she was Kneed in the face, but managed to deflect the blade as it was thrown at her. The man turned to look at the human, and seemed confused, but he snapped out of it and threw a cluster of energy blades at Red, who parried rapidly but was still to slow and ended up with a blade in her shoulder.

Rathia took in all the information she could on this powerful life form. Was it human? She couldn't tell. It was definitely powerful, to powerful for her tricks to work at. Though she could try to overwhelm it with numbers, She had a feeling she'd have to engage it directly if it found her, but as long as she avoided moving around to much her hologram should hide her. She scurried away as he jumped upwards. Ah. Of course, some of these beings could walk on energy in the air.

Red and her human were at a loss as to what to do, while the man was up in the air neither could reach him. Rathia could, but didn't want to reveal herself just yet. Red ran over to a wall and punched it, ripping bricks away, and picked up a hand full. She started to toss bricks at the airborne man with the force of a bala. It would certainly be unpleasant to be on the receiving end of one.

Meanwhile Rathia moved farther away, crossing a street out of sight she slashed a human across the back and took control of the woman. Rathia vanished down another alley as her new pet began to climb. The male had joined Red and began throwing bricks up at the man too, while the female human dashed across the rooftops with new found agility, and jumped from the roof at the man, trying to grab him. If she missed she'd hit the wall with a crunch and crumble to the ground below, landing in a broken heap.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4)   A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4) EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 11:58 pm

Alex grinned as he formed an energy spear and started to twirl it, deflecting the stones. They didn't really compare too well with him. He sensed another heading towards him. Forget it. He blurred down and dashed towards the controlled human, aiming to stab him and split him in half with the energy weapon. He saw the being smash into the wall and crumple. Poor woman.

He slashed at the robot and jumped back onto a streetlamp post. "You know...you might be more productive if your friend joined us instead of somehow controlling innocent people..." Throwing the energy weapon like a javelin at the odd machine, he closed the distance, aiming a kick to the knee and a stab to the side. Forming an energy ax, he swung down with it.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4)   A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4) EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 12:21 am

The human was run through with a spear of energy, and slumped to the ground in a pool of his own blood. Red ducked under the attack and slid into a crouch as the man jumped back. Dispite all the blood, the male was still alive. As was the woman who'd fallen from the roof. All three spoke at the exact same time. "Why join you, when I'm right here." They said together. Rathia terminated the humans, they were a waste. She ran through a door way and stabbed another human, throwing him out the door. Then she spotted a small child. Despite the shock it would cause, she continued looking for a second human. Children were to small to be of use.

Running into the next room of the building she found another man and stabbed him. "Go." She said, and both broke into a run towards the street and her opponent. Red, temporarily alone jumped away from the energy spear. The man came after her and attacked. The kick to the knee hit, damaging the leg slightly though red wondered how that didn't hurt his foot. She stepped into him and blocked the downward swing by blocking the handle with her hand, then stabbing at his gut.

The serion jumped back, just as the two humans reached them. She jumped across the street and cut down two sign posts, tossing the poles to the humans to use as weapons. "What are you?" they asked in unison, mostly out of curiosity. Then the humans ran forward swinging their makeshift weapons, and the serion jumped over the man, slashing at his back.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4)   A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4) EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 6:42 pm

Alex grinned. How amusing...they were puppets. Interesting. "I see...you're puppets..." And seemed like when control is lost or stops, the humans die. Lost causes already. Damn. But now it was a matter of finding the puppet master. As good as his senses are, he couldn't detect anything off. Yet. Perhaps he can track it?

His ax was prevented easily enough by the machine, who then tried to stab his gut, only to hit the odd, stylized snake head on his bladed cane. Two more puppets joined them, the machine cutting down some makeshift weapons. Normally, he would have loved to educate them. But that probably wouldn't be a good idea.

He was rushed. Turning to his side, he blocked all three of them and pushed them back. The tall man jumped over the humans and blurred away towards their origin, kicking a car or two at them and throwing his ax as well. He found nothing of interest, but was alone, thankfully. The puppets were weak enough to divert his attention somewhat...but only if he released Loran.

Holding his cane, Alex decided to do just that. "Ziege Dich: Loran." The head and blade enlarged and the handle became a tangle of black outined in green energy ribbons, connecting the two peices. The new creature coiled loosely around its master as he extended his senses. The next puppets that were sent his way...he'll know.

If or when the other three show up or get close, they'll be met with dozens of weak, small energy shots equal to a hado 4.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4)   A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4) EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 11:47 pm

The man ran, throwing his axe and a car. One human was crushed by the car, flattened into a fine paste as it came crashing down. The Serion blocked it with her hands, stopping it in its tracks, then jumped over it. The other human barely dodged the axe. The remaining human and Machine gave chase as Rathia tried to sense the man's location, to no Avail. She searched with Red and the human, and eventually found them. They were barraged with attacks, and Red grabbed the human by the back, using it as a shield until the attacks stopped.

Tossing the corpse aside, Red's eyes flashed. "You claim to know we're puppets. How do you know I'm not the true architect behind this game?" Red asked. Then again it said. "What are you?" Red would wait for an answer, if the man ignored red for to long she would attack, dashing forward to slash and stab with its blade. Rathia moved forward again, this time jumped in one fluid motion from the street to a rooftop, her holographic cloak blurred as she did. Landing on the roof, Rathia headed towards the man's location.

Arriving on a rooftop behind him she sat down on the edge of the roof, legs dangling over the side and watched him directly. Upon her Arrival, she had Red back off and stop some distance away. Then she spoke. "You are an interesting thing." She said. "Will you tell me what you are? human maybe? Or a spirit?"
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4)   A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:08 pm

The man used as a shield and the machine spoke. "All the humans that have been brainwashed had a stab on them before joining you. Meaning a poison, potion, or since you're a  robot, possibly nanomites were used to take control of them via injection, not a gas. Unless you can make a clone of yourself, you can't be in two places at once. If you're not a puppet, you at least have a partner. But the way you talk says differently." When he does an autopsy on the bodies, he'll find out for sure. Maybe, hopefully.

Alex again ignored the last part of the question. Loran's head and tail blocked both attacks, letting Alex punch the creature in the face. Whether he hit or not, it backed off again. Good. He doubted it would infect it, but it would hide his next trick.

But first, it appeared the partner joined them. It looked like an unassuming girl...not robotic at all, but he knew that could be a lie. She spoke, also curious. Alex merely grinned at her. "Let's just say I was created by a class of spirits...then my race was promptly destroyed by said class of spirits. I'll let you try to figure out the answers to your questions."

From Loran's mouth, a thick blue gas spewed out, effectively hiding him.

Loran's body glowed breifly while twenty green energy snakes came out and hid in the nooks and crannies of the area, ready to jump. He'll stay in one spot, waiting for the machine to close the distance again. if he did, Alex would try to hold the man, and then the energy snakes would wrap around it. The scientest would blur away just in time for them to explode with a total strength of a Gran Rey cero. He would even let the creature stab him if it meant catching him and letting his attack hit it.

He wouldn't bother with the second person yet, he'll just wait to see how she reacts...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4)   A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 7:13 pm

The girl seemed pleased by his answer, and smiled at him. Then he vanished in a cloud of smoke. when he reappeared, he was in the same spot. Curious, she ordered Red to attack, running at him blade drawn, and stabbed him in the gut, or tried to but only caught him along the side, cutting into flesh. However that left Red in an awkward position and before she could escape, she was grabbed by the man. Energy snakes wrapped around red's arms and legs and body and throat and head.

There was an explosion, and bits of metal showered the area as Red's body was torn to pieces. The bits of shrapnel began to corrode instantly, turning to dust until nothing was left behind. Rathia looked down at the man who'd killed her slave, and smiled. "So you were made too, and forsaken by your makers. I wouldn't know what that's like, but I imagine my maker knows." She began to scan Serion data banks for reverences of such things found in the human world.

"There are only a few things you might possibly be its seems." She stated. "An arrancar, a chimera - but I don't think your snake friend there counts as a tail - or a bounto." She said. "I'm going to guess your the last one, given the fact that that snake appears to be your slave."

Rathia sprang up off the edge of the building and dropped to the ground, landing gracefully but still with enough force to crack the concrete. Her cloak flickered off, revealing a robotic humanoid. Her eyes were blue slits and her body was sleek and blue with an almost butterfly like appearance to it, all the more emphasized when a set of butterfly wings formed of energy sprang into life. Her metal body was colored a mix of light blue and silver, with gold engravings along her shoulders. "Well, strange man its been fun. But I should kill you and get back before someone else comes along and spoils the party. "

Her power flaired and seemed to double, and a pair of heavy pistols appeared in her hands, she leaped forward, begin to fly as she 3 bursts of plasma from each pistol at her opponent, aiming for his torso, arms and knees. Then she flew over head and backed away, getting higher into the air.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4)   A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 8:07 pm

It worked. But he noticed the machine degrading...corroding. If it was nanomites that was controlling the humans, then chances are when the link was destroyed, so were they. If he didn't find anything, it would confirm his suspicions. "I see...the two of you are the same as those machines that attacked here and Singapore a while back. How interesting..." Then she spoke again, making Loran chortle.

"Oh we're not massster and sssslave...we're not like other bounto..." The duo also went to the street level. He detected the power spike and grinned. Now that he had an accurate read on her power, it was confirmed. He didn't even flinch at the wound on his side.

He chuckled at her announcement...it would take a lot more than that to do anything to him. "Or you can just surrender." He knew it was a fat chance in hell, but it was worth a shot. Six plasma bolts were aimed at him. Alex kicked up a car, which was promptly turned into slag, making him and Loran move.

Another burst of energy beams were fired by Loran, but a good dozen went wide on either side. Only for half of them to bend towards her, flanking her on the sides, and the remaining twelve flanking her from the back. Mixed in the beams from the front were six energy daggers.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4)   A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 10:29 pm

"Well, not the same. Those machines were my better. Red, she was inconsequential. Of course, I'm not going to tell you any more, that would be spoilers." She said in reply. When the snake creature mentioned he wasn't a slave she frowned. "And he's not your slave? Where's the fun in that." She asked. And again she seemed amused by his offer of surrender. "I could. I don't think I will though."

She seen the beams come in and was about to gloat about how he'd missed, when she realised they were curling around her, and six daggers were thrown from the front. her wings vanished and she dropped, taking a few hits from the beams as she fell, but not as many as she would have if she hadn't dropped. She engaged her wings and spiralled down towards him, a pistol vanished and she caught a car by the roof, then launched it at him.

As the chunk of metal flew towards him she pulled out a massive cannon, and fired a powerful beam of energy after the car. It hit the car and pierced straight through it and the car exploded in a fiery ball of fun, the beam continued and exploded with the force of a ball after that. The massive cannon vanished and was replaced by her second pistol. Rathia flew up, hovering above the battlefield to see where the man was gone.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4)   A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4) EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 11:24 pm

She dropped down to avoid most of them, though not all. The beams were weak though, so depending on how well she took damage could be an issue. She flew towards him, throwing a car at him. How transparent. Both Alex and Loran darted backwards, waiting for a ranged attack to either blow up the car or straight through it to attack him. It didn't disappoint.

Both went up, a little bit slow since he had to slow down first, but still didn't even nick him. But was easily near face to face with the blast, and didn't even lose his bucket hat. He landed and looked at her. "I'd like to give names to those two if you don't mind. Maybe yours as well? I'm particularly interested in the one that attacked here in Boston...the one I assisted in defeating..."

He remembered it well. Nevertheless, she was his opponent now. She seemed to be a speed based fighter. If that was the case. Loran fired five beams. One went completely to the other end of the block and turned. The next would miss just to her right. Two went behind him and into the building, going through it and turning. The last one zigzagged to her, only to curve down and back at her knee.

Both of them charged her, Alex with energy short swords. Hopefully she feeling the need to stay in front of him...or go behind him. It which the two from earlier would strike. If she stayed in front of him, they would narrowly miss the energy ribbons connecting Loran's head and tail blade.

As Loran struck with the tail blade, the one that went completely around the block would strike at the same angle as it. Same with the one that just missed her attacking in conjunction with Loran's head. If any of them missed, they would curve abruptly and go after her. Although if she avoided them a second time, they wouldn't change course or anything.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4)   A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4) EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 9:57 pm

She chuckled. "Why would I tell you their names? Its not like you were forthcoming when I asked you questions." She said. She watched his snake fire five beams of energy off in random directions. Really. She'd seen how he killed Red, and also witnessed his last little trap. It wasn't going to work again. The two that got close were cut to bits and destroyed as she slashed rapidly with the energy blades of her pistols. He rushed her, but there was 3 more of those things going around too.

She met him head on, but ducked down and let the two energy tendrils from the front go over head while parrying both his attacks and the snake's blade with her pistols. She rolled back and spun on the spot, firing plasma bullets all around, shooting the energy attacks and also firing two shots each at the man and another two at his snake, She missed one energy attack, even though she'd dodged it and though she'd shot it, it hit her in the ribs, corroding her armor. She sprang back from the man, her eyes turning from blue to red.

Enough games. She pulled out her cannon again and fired a cero powered beam of energy at him. She straffed left, using the pistol to pick off any little energy tendrils as she charged and fired another cero powered attack at the snake. She started to rise as she straffed, reloading her pistol and fired a third beam of energy, then she moved back very fast, stopping a good distance away to inspect the damage to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4)   A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4) EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 11:11 pm

She did about what he'd expected. Except for the new energy blades her guns pulled out. But made the mistake of firing her shots all over the place before shooting two at him and two at Loran. The blades of the short swords extended, turning into whips. It was an easy process to do. They coiled around all four shots and held them.

He then whipped them right back at her, lining up just outside of her big cannon to attack her. Alex and Loran moved up, but the beam clipped his feet. He noticed that one of his energy beams had hit her and took note of the damage. She fired it again. Smiling, the man combined both whips into a larger one and reshaped it into a large baseball bat. He hit it and sent it right back to her fourth one.

Loran started to transform, turning into a sword. With his free hand, he took it and landed to be on the same level as her. The green haired man started to walk slowly to her. Turning the bat back into a whip, he'd destroy and redirect any more of her smaller attacks at each other and at her, while using a larger energy blast from his Loran Blade to cut through and attack her when she fired her larger cannon.

Really, those with a lot of abilities and techniques were Alex's worst nightmare. Someone with only a handful of capabilities? Easy pickings...once they've used everything multiple times.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4)   A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4) EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 11:26 pm

Rathia noticed what he did with her pistol shots, dodging them as he fired them back. Same with her third energy cannon blast, and again she dodged it using her excellent speed. It appeared he'd done something to block her weapons attacks, and was intent on forcing her into close range, approaching with his snake as a sword in one hand. Rathia sighed. She knew when she'd been beaten, she wasn't going to get dragged into a close range fight with someone who was stonger than her.

She had the speed and strength to last a while but she also disliked taking damage, and this fight was dragging out. Rathia dropped out of Nova mode, her power halfing and guns vanishing. Her cloak flickered back into place, and the girl whos form she wore smiled. "Well it appears I am out matched. I'm not about to stick around and fight a losing battle." A strange portal snapped open and she jumped through before any more attacks could be fired at her. If he did happen to fire he'd notice the attacks would disperse when they touched the portal. It snapped closed, and she was gone.

(As is in her personality, she started to lose and fled.)
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4)   A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4) EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 11:33 pm

"Wise choice. I'm sure we'll be doing this again later..." Alex allowed her to leave without firing anything at her or anything. But looked at the portal. Interesting...this is something that needed to be logged and tell Kai about. He'll do that later though. Now, it's gathering up bodies and autopsy them and clean up duty.

(Thread end. Congrats, you're 1-4 now.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4)   A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4) Empty

Back to top Go down

A trip to the human world. (Tier up to 1-4)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Activities :: Site Challenges-
Jump to: