Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Follow down the Rabbithole~ I_vote_lcapFollow down the Rabbithole~ I_voting_barFollow down the Rabbithole~ I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Follow down the Rabbithole~ I_vote_lcapFollow down the Rabbithole~ I_voting_barFollow down the Rabbithole~ I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Follow down the Rabbithole~ Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Follow down the Rabbithole~ Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Follow down the Rabbithole~ Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Follow down the Rabbithole~ Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Follow down the Rabbithole~ Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Follow down the Rabbithole~ Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Follow down the Rabbithole~ Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Follow down the Rabbithole~ Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Follow down the Rabbithole~ Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Follow down the Rabbithole~ Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Follow down the Rabbithole~ Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Follow down the Rabbithole~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucy Whiterabbit
Lucy Whiterabbit

Follow down the Rabbithole~ Empty
PostSubject: Follow down the Rabbithole~   Follow down the Rabbithole~ EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 3:32 pm

Ayo!

As you see I'm new to here. First I thought the forum would be dead but I guess some people are still active. I don't like RPs that are too big anyways.. you feel so insignificant.. and PH has too much non-canon stuff and waaaaayyy too much to read. This one seems just right. And who knows, maybe it will grow. Razz

Anyways.. let's talk a bit about me! :3

My Name is Lucy and I turned 18 like.. 19 days ago. xD I am that kinda crazy person that at one side is a complete nerd (especially when it comes to Star Wars, Anime).. and on the other side I love going out and partying. But either way I, most of times, kind of.. get attention for being.. I dunno.. a bit special? (No I'm not handicapped xD... I'm just the loudest person most of times, eat like a pig and generally don't give a damn about what's morally correct or not. I have my own morals and rules. Razz)

Also I'll probably take a bit long for my character because I am currently in that lazy phase. And this is also the reason I won't write that much anymore about me (and also because it will turn out too long then. XD) So here a short list of (maybe) interesting information:

Favourite Games: Knights of the Old Republic, Borderlands, League of Legends (actually I fuckin' hate that game to the blood.. but still play it for whatever reason), Golden-fuckin-Eye, Mirror's Edge, Fable, The Elder Scrolls, Sengoku Basara, Beyond: Two Souls.... yeah that's about it.

Favourite Music: Psytrance (Hi-Tech <3), DnB, Soundtrack, Metal and Rock

Favourite Anime: Avatar TLA and LoK (best thing ever), Bleach, Deadman Wonderland, Sidonia no Kishi, Tokyo Ghoul, Code Geass, Death Note (the ending destroyed it though.. it was so lazy), Hourou Musuko, Ghibli Movies, Air Gear, K, No Game No Life

If you got any questions.. just ask. :3
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Follow down the Rabbithole~   Follow down the Rabbithole~ EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 4:49 pm

Welcome to the site Lucy. Its always great to see a new face here. Your right, we are quite small here, but what we lack in members we definitely make for in fun. There's always lots going on and someone to make a thread with. If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of the staff.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Follow down the Rabbithole~   Follow down the Rabbithole~ EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 5:15 pm

Except me, because I'm a filthy pleb.

Just kidding. Welcome aboard friend! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Follow down the Rabbithole~   Follow down the Rabbithole~ EmptySat May 09, 2015 10:42 pm

Nice to meet you Alice. It'll be fun when you get around to it. Don't worry cause I'm pretty lazy as well and can understand how big making a character can seem when your just not completely in the mood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Follow down the Rabbithole~   Follow down the Rabbithole~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Follow down the Rabbithole~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Rules and Updates :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: