Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Relearning the ropes, learning the limits I_vote_lcapRelearning the ropes, learning the limits I_voting_barRelearning the ropes, learning the limits I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Relearning the ropes, learning the limits I_vote_lcapRelearning the ropes, learning the limits I_voting_barRelearning the ropes, learning the limits I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Relearning the ropes, learning the limits Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Relearning the ropes, learning the limits Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Relearning the ropes, learning the limits Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Relearning the ropes, learning the limits Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Relearning the ropes, learning the limits Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Relearning the ropes, learning the limits Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Relearning the ropes, learning the limits Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Relearning the ropes, learning the limits Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Relearning the ropes, learning the limits Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Relearning the ropes, learning the limits Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Relearning the ropes, learning the limits Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Relearning the ropes, learning the limits

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Relearning the ropes, learning the limits Empty
PostSubject: Relearning the ropes, learning the limits   Relearning the ropes, learning the limits EmptyFri May 01, 2015 5:39 pm

Riku stood in the middle of a courtyard, going over some last minute details of the memorial to be built in honor of all those that died in the fighting. As much as he had wanted to scold the Captain Commander for her actions, he knew, in his short time recouperating, that she was now getting laid into by Aki. Such a strange man that guy was...

He had other things to do anyway. Like making sure his new building was built right. The small boy was still confused as to the source of many of his skills and even some of his mannerisms. There haven't been much said or known about his past though. Riku's only real link was Jensen...

Seeing that everything was as they should be, Riku left the area to find someplace to train up his skills...or at least see their extent. He hadn't been able to really test himself. Hopefully he could find someone to help him out on that front...
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: Relearning the ropes, learning the limits   Relearning the ropes, learning the limits EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 6:04 pm

Parius Ryukotei sat out in the sun. Ever since returning to the Gotei, Parius had mostly been sitting around, letting the Captains deal with most of the decisions. He mostly came in if he was really needed, like when he chose the location for the Ryukotei compound. He didn't oversee the construction, though. Saya had insisted on doing it. So, here he sat, waiting for something to do. And it appeared, in the form of the amnesiac Riku.

Getting up, Parius wondered something. "Hey, Riku! Doing anything right now?" He called out, waving to get Riku's attention. If Riku came over, Parius would merely ask, "Since you lost your memory, wanna go spar somewhere? At least, to see if you're still able to do basic thing, you know?" Parius awaited Riku's response.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Relearning the ropes, learning the limits   Relearning the ropes, learning the limits EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 6:34 pm

Riku looked up, spotting someone else that he supposedly knew. He shook his head, answering the man's question. "Sounds good to me. Lead the way?" He'd follow him. If he didn't go and leave at full speed. Riku was supposedly much weaker than what he was.

They got to their destination. "So, are we gonna use training swords or our zanpakutou?" The kid wondered how the upper crust of the shinigami ranks sparred with each other. At least the guy had his similar thoughts. A spar would be nice...but hopefully he'd be easy on him too...well, not too easy...
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Relearning the ropes, learning the limits   Relearning the ropes, learning the limits EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 4:56 pm

Parius nodded, and headed towards one of the makeshift training areas that Jensen had set up. "I still can't believe we actually won. You guys did a fantastic job, even if you don't remember it." Parius said, scratching his head as they arrived. "I only managed to blow up a part of what we were trying to save. Albiet, I did manage to kill a Maggot, but it put me out of the fight for the remainder of the battle."

He looked at Riku, when he asked him if they would use training swords. "We will use training swords. I'm still not sure how much you have retained, so. Actually, this'll be one of the few times you and I have actually sparred." Parius grabbed two blades, for himself, and tossed one to Riku. Once Riku was ready, Parius put his normal blades to the side, and only drew one of the practice swords he had grabbed. "Whenever you're ready, Riku."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Relearning the ropes, learning the limits   Relearning the ropes, learning the limits EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 5:29 pm

Riku shrugged. Help was help, so he really shouldn't feel too bad. Though it was kinda surprising that the duo haven't sparred that much. Then again, wasn't he only a recent recruit? "If what I managed when Jensen and met again, I at least know the basics still. My body remembers, my mind, not so much." But it would still be good to refresh himself. He dropped his katana on the side while catching the training sword no problem.

When Parius was ready, and spoke as much, Riku went into a kendo stance. Even though he didn't realize it, it was perfect. And promptly charged forward for a stab. Only to stop and then do an overhead strike. Then a horizontal, and a flurry of them. Finishing up with a feint by swinging the training sword with his right hand, only to swap it to his left and strike at the knee.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Relearning the ropes, learning the limits   Relearning the ropes, learning the limits EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 4:03 pm

Parius nodded, at Riku's explanation. "I've heard of things like that. It's called muscle memory. Your mind can totally shut down, but your body will continue to do what it knows." Parius swung his sword, just to get used to it. "Ok, whenever you're ready." Parius instantly recognized the kendo stance, even though it wasn't his specialty.

Parius then got put on the defensive, as Riku pulled a stabbing feint, only to turn it into an overhead strike. Getting his blade up, Parius felt the impact, as their practice swords clashed. Riku then let loose, bringing a number of slashes at Parius. Parius blocked them, but was still impressed by how good Riku still was, even without his memory. PArius wasn't prepared for the feint, and yelped when the sword hit his knee. Moving back, Parius rubbed his knee. "Ouch." He said, grinning. "My turn." Parius surged forward, basically mirroring Riku's own attacks. Randomly slashing overhead, and horizontally, Parius was pressing forward, testing Riku's defenses, but not too hard.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Relearning the ropes, learning the limits   Relearning the ropes, learning the limits EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 5:10 pm

Riku smiled when he got him. "I thought you knew me." He kept the sword in his left hand as he pointed it at the other man. He found out quickly that he was ambidextrous. Parius then made his own move. Riku blocked the overhead strike with both hands on the training sword. The small boy blocked the strikes as they came, stepping back with every one. Until that very last one.

Then he attempted to stomp on Parry's foot and backhand him. Shortly after, a single armed swing at the side was next. He hoped the man would step up his game a little bit now. He knew wasn't as strong as he once was, but the blond still hoped he would be given some form of challenge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relearning the ropes, learning the limits   Relearning the ropes, learning the limits Empty

Back to top Go down

Relearning the ropes, learning the limits
Page 1 of 1