Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Lord of Machines I_vote_lcapLord of Machines I_voting_barLord of Machines I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Lord of Machines I_vote_lcapLord of Machines I_voting_barLord of Machines I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Lord of Machines Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Lord of Machines Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Lord of Machines Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Lord of Machines Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Lord of Machines Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Lord of Machines Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Lord of Machines Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Lord of Machines Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Lord of Machines Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Lord of Machines Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Lord of Machines Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Lord of Machines

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Lord of Machines Empty
PostSubject: Lord of Machines   Lord of Machines EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 5:25 pm

Kos-mos scanned the area and made sure no one was around before disarming then reprogramming what would be the last of the turrets in the city. The humans had cleverly hidden them amng the buildings but the Serions had not only found them..but changed their targetting and removed their override functions.

Meaning that when the first bomb went off to signal the start of the Serion attack in new york.. the cities own weapons would turn and target the very humans they were designed to protect. As for the last of the bombs... Shortly after dealing with the last turret Kos-mos recieved a transmission informing her that the last of the serion bombs had been placed and the attack was now ready to commence in full.

Silently in the night they stood row by row in the streets slowly marching towards the Coalition HQ. Machines. Terminators. Serions. Whatever the name Kos-mos was here to assure one thing tonight and one thing only, the death of the traitor Serena.

Suddenly with a loud crackle all of the bombs throughout the city exploded at once and lit the skies of New York up so brightly that even the people inside the Coalition building, had they been looking, could now see the massive force standing before them.

Immediately the city defenses activated and the reprogrammed turrets began doing what they were repurposed for.. killing human civilians and hostile human targets. Chaos insued immediately as the silent force of serions now made no effort to hide themselves as the bum rushed the front doors of the coalition, some scaling the walls to get higher while most just charging in through the front. Breaking anything and everything in their path as they killed anything not Serion that they found, including any possible animals and even plants.

Kos-mos was not with them during the charge.

She remained behind scanning the area for the one threat she had seen to her attacks success, the Coalitions' leader. IF he was present. She would stall him or kill him whichever was easier. If he was not..then this attack was going to be very short and glorious for the Serion Race because in her eyes there was no other threat great enough to stop her from at least making it to Serena...
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Lord of Machines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord of Machines   Lord of Machines EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 1:01 am

There was a loud yawn from behind the woman. "You know...if you'd done this earlier and silenced Serena, at least, that's my assumption of your reason for being here now, you might have succeeded fairly easily. But you've given us too much time to prepare for a scenario like this." Suddenly, the turrets just stopped working. And the infiltration teams that had reprogrammed them, aside from the woman before Kai, had begun being wiped out, one by one. The man didn't look like anything special, aside from his hair and eye color.

"So, who's gonna start this, me or you?"

~

Alex looked at the cameras. And couldn't hide his amusement. They figured something like this might happen, thus he made sure they could swiftly destroy the turret generators all at once should it happen. Plus, it was the real test of the Anti-Serion squads. He figured it was time for him to start his rebuff, while Kai's personal guard handled the ones scaling the building. Throughout the halls, there was resistance, tough resistance. The Trooper group wasn't holding their own as well as the Council of Defense or ASC. Figured he'd reinforce them...

But first, he turned to a new recruit just as an abnormally large explosion happened inside the base. "Consider this your welcome to the crew party. Take that one out or at least beat him, will you please?"

(OOC: Yes, he talked to Izuna)

~

There was a more elite squad of Serion that had invaded, lead by Model X. The blue humanoid blasted everything apart. Though he had managed to stay out of any traps this Coalition had created. They were putting up a better fight than expected. At least most of them were. He'd had to blast apart a few sections with cero leveled energy attacks. He continued his walk to the next section, trying to find their query. That traitor will die this day!

~

Jun and his team found another one and destroyed it with ease. He could hear the police joining the fray a little bit, though not his father or uncle. Which meant they had just begun to get involved. The boy had met his team fairly quickly after the report came through to him. His team consisted of three others. None of them were advents, but had cybernetic implants and/or the Biosuit. Plus, they were outfitted to attack Serion.

So far, things had gone as expected. He just hoped nothing really major occurred while they were hunting and destroying small herds of the robots...
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Lord of Machines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord of Machines   Lord of Machines EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:34 am

A tall and attractive woman with blonde hair stood with Alexander watching the monitors as the moment they had all been waiting for arrived. The woman looked like she was only in her early 20s, but those who knew Kaytlyn Kal'Dior, knew otherwise. She noticed Alexander smiling slightly, as if he found the attack and the consequences of such amusing. Kaytlyn frowned slightly. While she had struggled to understand the intricacies of humour, understandable given her circumstances, she had at least observed that certain situations allowed for humour, while others were less conducive to it. This situation appeared to her to be one of the latter. While they had planned for the turrets in the city to be disabled in the event of enemy tampering, that was sure to be only one of many strategies the Serion attack force had arrived with.

Despite all of this, Kaytlyn said nothing. Logically, there was nothing to be said. She remained silent when Alex left the room to reinforce the Trooper unit. Peering at the quaint monitors, she wondered what else the Serion attackers had in store for this, the main bastion of the Human World. Suddenly she spotted the answer to her query. The Serion would have been examining the data from their attack, even as it happened. Their next approach would have been calculated to be overwhelming, and after a few minutes, it was. Kaytlyn's eyes widened as Kai confronted her.

Last edited by Orgoth on Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Lord of Machines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord of Machines   Lord of Machines EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 8:21 pm

Serena wasn't hiding in the back when the attack came. She wasn't going to let the humans risk their lives while she hid. She knew this wasn't just about her, it was a test. A first skermish that would allow the serion to adapt better to everything the humans would throw at them. Serena needed to fight, to help keep alexander and Kaytlyn ahead of serion tech, or they would eventually adapt and win.

To say she wasn't hiding was a bit of a lie, really. She was, but she was waiting for the right moment to drop down on a small force led by the robot she recalled as model X. He wasn't that tough but he was a leader, taking him out quietly before stronger back up arrived would help against win this fight. Seeing her chance, she dropped from the ceiling, her invisibilty fading as she drove her nanite blade through a serion's head, and drew her heavy pistol, taking a shot at Model X's head.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Lord of Machines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord of Machines   Lord of Machines EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 11:02 pm

Kos-mos didn't ackownledge him at first though she had known he was present, but after he finished speaking his piece she replied with a shot from her pistol without turning around. She took the time he spent dealing with, or avoiding, this move to then turn around and simply smile.

"Your plans mean nothing in the face of the Serion. You'll soon discover why. Assuming you are smart enough." Which was said coldly and was true. For every human that died. it would take years, technically, for another to rise to a state where it could help defend it's own species. If she killed enough of them during any attack she made against Earth then they would eventually. without fail. Run out of defenders. While the serion could simply make more.

She fired several more rounds from her pistol at Kai just to let him know that the fight between them had officially started. Aside from her bullets however the only part of her that moved were her eyes. Always on Kai. watching even the tiniest details. This was going to test her limitations and she knew it. But it was also going to help determine the longevity of the war.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuna didn't waste any time as Alexander put her to work. She pulled out her oversized sword and began the defense of the floor she was currently on. After she had left Alexander's side of course and travelled a bit. This led to her being in a stand off on her own against a group of five serions who had her pinned down near an elevator.

She threw her sword into one and ended it's life which was one of the reasons she didn't have it to use as a shield now.. leaving four that kept her behind a corner. She thought for a moment and sighed as she moved her arm into the open and BAM got shot in the arm several times. it hurt really bad but it healed quick enough. This triggered one of her abilities and she turned the corner and opened her mouth before spitting a giant beam of doom down the hall decimating the remaining four serions.

She giggled as she picked up her sword. It makes sense she supposed as she thought about what just happened. What beat lasers? A bigger laser. Hah.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Lord of Machines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord of Machines   Lord of Machines EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 2:04 am

Kai side stepped. "A war of attrition might take a lot longer than you think." He'd already thought it through. Even talked with Kaytlyn and Serena about possible moves beyond the one they boasted about it. They didn't know about the former, that was their advantage. As she fired more shots, he backpedaled and summoned more mage discs. Weak as they were, they still strong enough to block the shots. His gaze went upward.

From above her came dozens of yellow, hollow stars. They would cut, and that would be the only thing to occur as the other two abilities required a nervous system and spiritual power to work. From behind her, two dozen saw-blades fired after she dealt with Lucky Star Barrage. Those things will bust through barriers that blocked only physical things, chew through things that blocked both, and things that stopped just energy would stop it cold. Armor was nothing against it.

The duo were surrounded by a brown magic circle 350 yards in diameter. Brown/green energy started to gather in the center. None of its secondary effects would effect her. Now...what will she do...

~

The blue robot moved his head just enough to avoid a death hit. Though the bullet still peeled and penetrated his heavy armor. Moving his left arm to point back at the traitor, he fired an energy beam the strength of a gran rey cero. It wasn't long before Rathia took over, however. He had just gotten out of that particular cross member of hallways when an energy beam was fired and missed him, but took out several of his troops. Emotionlessly, he moved back there, pointed at the source of it, and fired an energy beam the strength of a Cero Oscuras.

(OOC: everyone else is basically just fighting NPCs...so...yeah...)
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Lord of Machines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord of Machines   Lord of Machines EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 1:59 am

Kaytlyn ran down a deserted but battle-torn corridor. The battle had obviously been fought, decided and moved on already from here. She could hear the sounds of fighting raging on all around her, but she remained impassive as she headed to Serena's quarters. She had to inform her friend about the arrival of Kos-Mos, the leader of the Arc Mechanicus. The tyrant's arrival increased the level of danger exponentially, and they needed to work on a plan, and fast. She arrived at the quarters swiftly, but the door was open. Peering inside, Kaytlyn found that Serena had left. Cursing in a Valarion dialect, she produced her scanner. She established a link to the building's sensor net, and pinpointed Serena's location. She was fighting a Serion several floors down. Kaytlyn put her scanner away and retrieved the headpiece for her bodysuit, which she was wearing already. She pulled the headpiece on and hefted her plasma rifle as she set off towards the fight. Once again, it was time to engage the Serion. One level down, she passed a medic tending to some wounded. She didn't even pause to look at him, and she didn't see him begin to follow her down the corridor.

A few minutes later, Kaytlyn arrived on the level she was trying to reach. She consulted her scanner again. Serena was fifty yards away now. Kaytlyn began to walk forward when her Hyper-Intuition kicked in. She spun around and smashed a man across the mouth with the butt of her rifle. A medical scalpel went flying from the man's hand. She recognised the man as the medic she had seen earlier. She picked him up by his vest front. "What are you doing? Explain yourself." The medic looked into her eyes with a strangely blank expression. When he spoke, the voice that came out was distant and eerie. "A Valarion? We thought you were all wiped out. No matter. It is a mistake we can rectify right now." The man suddenly broke Kaytlyn's grasp and punched her square in the chest, sending her skidding down the corridor. She stood up and trained her rifle on the medic. "How do you know who I am? Identify yourself!"

The man's expression remained blank, and he charged at Kaytlyn. She thought about killing him on the spot, but she decided to stun him instead. She fired the orange bolt hitting the man square in the chest, planting him on his back. Kaytlyn rushed down the corridor to the man's prone body, producing her scanner. She began to scan the man, to see if she could detect anything strange in his physiology. The man knew who she was, despite the knowledge of both herself and Serena being kept classified to all but department heads and Kai, and his actions suggested some form of mind-altering effect. Her scan locked in on a strange object in the man's brain. The object was made of an alloy that she couldn't identify. Suddenly, she detected a massive power build-up in the object. She threw herself backwards as the man's head exploded, showering the walls and ceiling with blood and brain matter.
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Lord of Machines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord of Machines   Lord of Machines EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 7:48 pm

Serena didn't even see her coming but the butterfly like bot hit her from the side and barreled both of them through a wall. Rathia and serena's blades clashed as they faught in a flurry of steel and sparks. "Hello traitor." Rathia said as she caught Serena's arm and punched her in the chest, pushing her back into the wall. Serena said nothing in reply, but managed to bring her knee up between Rathia's legs hard enough to throw her off. She swept the legs out from beneath her progeny and she fell. Rathia rolled backwards down the hall. "You make me ashamed, Maker. But don't worry, I'm bringing you home.." She said. Serena shook her head.

"I failed you, but I'm not going back willingly. Go back to Asenda prime. I dont want you to be destroyed." Serena said. Rathia laughed. "As if you could. Your far to soft." Rathia dashed down the hall and hit serena. They barrelled through a wall and almost clashed into Kaytlynn who was fighting someone else. Serena kicked off her attacker and jumped to Kaytlynn's side. Rathia looked at them in confusion. "A Valarion? Oh this is your maker isn't it Serena. Perfect. You can watch her die before we go back to asenda prime together."

Rathia dashed at Kaytlynn, drawing out a glowing spear. Serena knew the power of those weapons and jumped between them, knocking the weapon to the side, embedding it into the wall and Rathia took that moment to use as a distraction, and embed her blade into serena's leg. Then the spear exploded, thowing Serena and rathia out of the building. Serena met her maker's eyes as she shot away, the iris turning blue.

(And I'm out.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lord of Machines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord of Machines   Lord of Machines Empty

Back to top Go down

Lord of Machines
Page 1 of 1