Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Botcha wouldn't! (open) I_vote_lcapBotcha wouldn't! (open) I_voting_barBotcha wouldn't! (open) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Botcha wouldn't! (open) I_vote_lcapBotcha wouldn't! (open) I_voting_barBotcha wouldn't! (open) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Botcha wouldn't! (open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Botcha wouldn't! (open) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Botcha wouldn't! (open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Botcha wouldn't! (open) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Botcha wouldn't! (open) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Botcha wouldn't! (open) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Botcha wouldn't! (open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Botcha wouldn't! (open) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Botcha wouldn't! (open) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Botcha wouldn't! (open) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Botcha wouldn't! (open) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Botcha wouldn't! (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Botcha wouldn't! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Botcha wouldn't! (open)   Botcha wouldn't! (open) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 2:13 am

Yuma did not care much for the shit that was going on in Asenda Prime. So, he was lying low for now. From what he heard, Thanatos struck a deal with the Coalition. So, no more attempts to kill their peeps. Model X was working with the new leader to clean up the ranks and adapt them to the new change of leadership. Until that settled down, he wasn't going home. He did not like being in that kind of situation...

So here he was, in Bogota. Poor city had seen some rough times. Multiple big battles, hollow attacks, etc. But here it still stands. And still with a fairly large population. With all the misfortune, Yuma would have thought the people would bug the hell out. But for some reason, not so...humans were such confusing creatures.

The Serion kept his power core disguised as an advent human. He wore a t-shirt with a long sleeved shirt underneath and jeans and tennis shoes. Yuma wasn't very original on this one. Right now, he was simply exploring...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Botcha wouldn't! (open)   Botcha wouldn't! (open) EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 3:58 pm

Sojourner had gotten moved from Rome's hollow issue, which was now dying down, to Bogota to relax. He figured there was some hidden reason to moving him from Rome, which could be claimed to be more relaxing, but he didn't know it and didn't give it much thought.

Now that he was here though there wasn't much for him to do. Local defender one Mr. Reno Kitsugi, had kept hollow attacks in Bogota to a bare minimum in exchange for his safe stay and housing while inside the city limits. Sojourner had never met the man, and despite the reports saying how much trouble he's caused up north he seemed to be revered by the locals to some degree though he didn't make appearances unless something was wrong.

He pulled a cigarette out, lit it, and began to smoke as he got off a bus upon arriving. Low and behold no sooner had he done this that he saw a male he recognized as a Serion and decided to go say hello since there was now a treaty of sorts going on. Last time he saw the kid looking robot he and two of his friends and been on the blunt end of Sojourner's attacks..

So hopefully he didn't piss himself again.

As he got within Social range he waved a hand and said, "Hello there! Welcome to Bogota."
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Botcha wouldn't! (open)   Botcha wouldn't! (open) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 5:09 pm

Yuma looked around to see the human that attacked them at their Antarctica base. This time, he was friendly. The guy made the little Serion nervous, but not afraid like during the fight. Still, this influenced him to be on his best behavior. "Thanks. Nice seeing you again...this time on much peaceful terms." Yuma waved at the guy. Wondering if he was just assigned here or what.

But he wasn't going to question it or anything. "Don't suppose you know if there are any festivals or interesting things going on in this weird city?" He was up for at least a little bit of excitement. Even if it wasn't the fighting kind. Maybe he'll humor the young Serion for a while.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Botcha wouldn't! (open)   Botcha wouldn't! (open) EmptyFri Oct 28, 2016 9:35 pm

"eh.. It happens. Peace, war, conflicts regardless of treaties. If I'm not being paid you aren't my enemy." Sojourner said as the serion spoke to him, "Unfortunately I don't know why I got moved here.. I was in Rome.. as far as places to enjoy a small vacation goes I would have figured they would have wanted to leave me be and not pay for an airplane ticket."

He chuckled a bit and pointed at Yumi, "I blame you. Anyways what are you doing here.. shouldn't you robot guys be busy plotting and scheming and making stuff or whatever the hell you guys do as a race?"

(Short post? But at least I remembered!)
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Botcha wouldn't! (open)   Botcha wouldn't! (open) EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 11:29 pm

Yuma tilted his head. That was true, but it was good to know that he needed to be paid to be their enemy. The little serion shrugged. "Lots of things going on that I don't want to be a part of at the moment...I'll wait till it's over before heading back home and getting new orders." As for what happens afterwards, who knows. He hoped something would happen...he didn't want to be bored. Though apparently it was the same with this guy.

"Well, it's a pity...at least show me some tourist hotspots or something. I'm bored..." And he wasn't allowed to fight or anything. At least, not yet. Or in self-defense. But who knows. He'd follow him like a little puppy. Since he was the only person he knew at the moment. And nothing else had really caught his eye.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Botcha wouldn't! (open)   Botcha wouldn't! (open) EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 4:41 am

Sojourner puffed on his weed cigarette and sighed as he blew out some smoke, "Hot spots eh..? I haven't been there myself yet.. but I do know there is a museum of gold here somewhere and a really nice planetarium, but like I said I haven't been here..so I don't know where they are.. simply that they do exist." he rubbed the back of his head as he sighed again. He was going to end up babysitting this robot wasn't he... So much for a vacation.. well as long as the kid didn't do anything bad then it wouldn't really matter he supposed.

He got a local's attention and asked for directions to the Gold Museum and started heading that way after beckoning the Serion to follow him. This was sure as hell going to be an interesting day..

Sojourner just hoped nothing blew up.

(I have a feeling this is gonna be a long thread of many many short posts lmao)
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Botcha wouldn't! (open)   Botcha wouldn't! (open) EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 9:22 pm

Yuma smiled and followed happily. It was something to do. Luckily the locals helped them out. Well, it shouldn't be surprising, far as anyone could tell, Yuma was just a little albino boy. But Sojourner apparently didn't share his enthusiasm. Like he cared. Unfortunately, just as they arrived at the museum of gold...it exploded. And four hollow came out of the flames.

Yuma stealthily walked away for the man to handle it. He wasn't going to get involved. Just after they retreated or were killed, the little Serion joined back up with Sojourner as if he hadn't even been missing in the first place. "Well, that was exciting...so much for the museum. What's next? The planetarium? What's a planetarium? What's its purpose? Why is it called that?" The little guy hounded the human with questions and followed him to the next one.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Botcha wouldn't! (open)   Botcha wouldn't! (open) EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 6:30 pm

Sojourner didn't hesitate to kill the hollow with his lightsaber when it appeared and blew up his destination. That really pissed him off, He immediately cut the first in half, threw the lightsaber into the face of another killing it, punching the head off of the third, and just glaring at the last as it tried to run away in terror.

He let it run. Picking up a small pebble and stating "Conversion of small rock." and continuing to glare after the hollow as it fled. He threw the pebble at the back of the creature and as soon as it made contact there was a massive explosion utterly decimating any trace of the hollow, and parts of the street thereof, that were present before he had tossed the pebble.

Finding that the Serion was once again nearby and asking about the Planetarium.. Sojourner took another puff of his weed cigarette and sighed while blowing out some smoke, "It would be much quicker to just show you.. I believe it is this way.."

After confirming their route with some more locals they ended up at the Planetarium. Hopefully this didn't either explode or bore the Robot.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Botcha wouldn't! (open)   Botcha wouldn't! (open) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 10:11 pm

And off they went again. After finding it, they stayed there for two hours. It was fascinating to Yuma. Who knew about all the myths and legends humans created from the stars and planets in their solar system. And the fact that they draw pictures by connecting the stars!? They were a very odd species. Just as he was about to comment, part of the building exploded to show three more hollow. Of course that would happen. After making a duckface and saying "how annoying" he shuffled away as the human dealt with them.

After that, he shuffled back behind Soji. "Well...that was fun and interesting. Even though part of the building blew up afterwards. Anything else? Oh, what is it that you're...using? What is that called?" Yuma wondered if anything else was going to happen. Maybe they'll check out the jungle next? Or something? Oh, what about the wildlife? That would be fun...right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Botcha wouldn't! (open)   Botcha wouldn't! (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Botcha wouldn't! (open)
Page 1 of 1