Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes I_vote_lcapMetal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes I_voting_barMetal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes I_vote_lcapMetal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes I_voting_barMetal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes Empty
PostSubject: Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes   Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:00 pm

The unbearable heat slammed down onto the Dark Knight as he traversed the earthy sands of Egypt. Each step felt like a pitfall to the metal man as he walked miles away from any major city. The heavy armor, covered in spikes and bringing in a hefty weight, to say the least. As Kronsire's left foot was brought down onto the coarse sand, every step was the same, as it shifted from the massive weight and size of the armored man. All the while, a massive coffin dragged behind the seven foot tall man, as he found his footing between each breath of hot air, his armor shining brilliantly from the sun, high in the sky. The desert glittered in a tan and white mixture as the large dunes surrounded the small giant, their shadows stretching across the ground to the far reaches. The horizon baring the fruit of labor, as the grand city of Cairo could be seen from atop one of the larger sand dunes. Small roads of concrete and tar stretched and twisted along the the city limits as a select few headed straight for parts unknown on the continent. To Kronsire the city was an oasis.

Perhaps it was hours, or maybe even days, the Knight knew not how long he had been traversing the desert with the coffin which he built with both hands. The coffin dragging behind the large man, chains wrapped around the container of unknown items and emotions shifted the sand as it went, leaving a small rut of sorts, which soon caved in from both sides as if nothing had been there. The sun soon set on the horizon line, and night and its cold temperatures soon came into existence on the frontier. Kronsire did nothing, the temperatures having little effect on the man, as he still traveled closer and closer like a sickly pestilence.

A day passed since then, and Sire soon entered the outskirts of the city, also protected by the humans who lived there, along with a select shinigami as their given territory. Kronsire sensed nothing that day, though he did not even bother trying, as he only hid in the deep alleys of the large city. Finding his way through the technological city full of buildings and people, the man hid on the outskirts of the town, having built his own small hut where most any normal person would not waste their time in. The hovel housed the traveler in a spacious ten by five by five foot rectangle. The walls made of a sound proof material, defended by wood and metal. The inside being sparely decorated, his coffin in the far most corner from the door, made of the same material as the walls; a chair and table could be witnessed in the opposite corner of the coffin, and a small bed laid against one of the sides. It was not much, but for a make shift home, Kronsire cared little.

It was late, and a light was on inside the strange hovel, the glass windows letting out the bright light, as it kept in the warmth from the cold outside. The knight, wearing all of his armor, sat outside quietly, taking in his surroundings. All the while, his creations played inside the warm house, probably playing Uno yet again.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes   Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 8:47 pm

Kenshis’ feet moved slowly through the sands of Cairo, he had flown here arriving in the late afternoon he walked within his gigai, each of his steps crunched the sand strewn streets as he wandered towards the edge of town. He moved through the crowds, dressed in a t-shirt, sandals and jeans with a dark brown acoustic guitar strapped across his back he made his way towards the outskirts of town, by the time he reached the old part of the city outskirts that faced the dessert the moon was already high in the sky. Reaching into his pocket he pulled out a small flask taking a swig of the water within he watched the moon, walking entranced towards the very edge of Cairo. So much had changed since the last time he had been here; it was right near this spot that Kano had found him. More dead then alive all those years ago, a smile crept across his face he was such a different person now… for a moment a frown crossed his face as he wondered what Kuri would think of what he had become.

Turing away from the moon he spotted a light in the distance, treading through the night he approached a quickly but elegantly thrown together hovel. Outside a man in full armor sat, seemingly lost in thought. Approaching him with a smile he swung he spoke his voice conveying confidence and just a touch of arrogance. “We’ll don’t you look all big and scary, mind if I join ya? What’s the occasion, a renaissance fair or something?”. A smirk crossed his face, in all honesty he was just curious about the armored man and angling for a free place to crash, the endless didn’t pay and the flight had cost him way more then he had.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes   Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:23 pm

A stranger walked up to the armored man, as he sat in what little thoughts he had at the time. However, Kronsire did not respond to the stranger's comments and questions, sensing a slight note of sarcasm among the words. Not even bothering to look up at the man, the Knight did nothing. His breathing remained normal, and his armor seemed to absorb and reflect the small light from his hovel. It was very possible that Sire would had sat where he was, until the stranger walked away, after all, it was better not to associate with people, as Kronsire thought. Emotionally scarred, the knight clasped both of his gauntlets together, a small clattering sound being made, as his fingers rested upon their counterparts knuckles. Resting his helmeted forehead upon his hands, Sire let out a simple sigh, raspy and stressed. The words spoken did not hurt the man, but the simple principle saddened Kronsire, as he wondered why such people as himself, and sarcastic people such as the stranger existed.

A thought crossed the knight's mind, if it was possible the words were not meant in a sarcastic way, but in a way out of innocent curiosity. The possibility existed, so Sire arched his back towards the wall of his hovel. Both hands and head still in place. Kicking the wall behind him with the back of his heel, Sire made a loud thump four times. At that moment, all noise inside the home stopped. Shadows could be seen as the light played off the hidden forms from within the building, until finally all motion stopped. Silence ensued, until the door knob slowly turned. The hinges creaked, as if something hung on the door as it opened towards the outside. The door opened, and all that stood in the opening was a box, painted in a carnival of colors and designs with balloons, sunlight, and various animals traversed around the box in a painted picture. A small crank was connected to the side.

Carefully, and slowly, Sire, along with all of his armor lifted into the air, as his feet stood with all of the bodily weight of the man. Bending over, the Dark Knight picked up the cumbersome box, possibly about one foot by one foot by one foot. Turning the crank slowly, a sort of music started. The lid not opening just yet.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes   Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 4:15 am

Kenshi stood awkwardly as the armored man replied to his comment with absolute silence, shifting from foot to the other he waited for an end to this endless moment. Reaching up he rubbed the back of his head with a deep inhale through his teeth wondering if perhaps he was talking to an empty suit of armor, it was possible after all perhaps someone had just propped the suit up to ward off robbers, from within the hut though noise could be heard. About to reach for the door he jumped back in surprise as the giant clanked his metal hands together causing Kenshi to jump back startled two fingers pointed at the man. Quickly dropping his hand he spoke, “Jeez man, gimme a heart attack why don’t ya. You know you coulda answered me, I mean for a second I thought you were a lifeless pile of steel.”

Waiting in silence as once more the armored stranger motionlessly ignored him, Kenshi slowly became more and more frustrated with strange man. Yet, as he was about to say something again, the large knight reached back knocking on the door several times with his heel while keeping his body still. Suddenly the hut went quite and all around there seemed to be a hush. Slowly creaking open the door revealed a festively painted box with a crank. Wordlessly the strange knight grasped the box and slowly cranking the handle as it produced a strange sort of music, he couldn’t quite identify yet. His eyes widening Kenshi stepped back looking back and forth unsure of what to do, “Uhhh… this is getting kinda creepy, maybeeee… I, should just go.” Keeping his eyes on the strange scene he slowly began backing away, in the back of his mind he quickly ran through a variety of bakudo that might come in useful should the situation take a turn for the worse.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes   Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:06 pm

As the stranger stepped backwards, his words ignored by the knight; the festive music soon picked up in speed and volume, like an orchestra waiting to burst out from the tiny container. Strange music filled the air with every turn of the crank, minutes would seem like seconds as the masterpiece ensued. Soon, Kronsire cranked the box with one last turn, the wonderful mixture of sounds ceased at that moment. Looking up at the stranger, who still had yet to leave fully, a bitter wind seemed to roll in through the city of Cairo at this moment. A vile gust of dry air racked against the hovel, as it whistled by the group of people standing in front of it. As the wind stopped, the knight un-phased, the box suddenly burst open.

all four sides and the lid flew to their respective sides, as from out of it came a giant cat, white furred, with splotches of brown. Its paws aimed at the stranger, an evil glare looked at the man's face. It sat where it was silently, showing no signs of kindness in its demeanor. Fie seconds came and went, until the the beast from with in the broken box moved. Its pink cat lips moving up and down, as human language came out.

"Hey." It spoke in sarcasm, as it sneered at the stranger walking away.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes   Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:03 pm

Kenshi watched in amazement as the box slowly unfolded, the music ended and out popped out a cat… Who then spoke? Kenshi shook his head confused wondering if perhaps he had heard things. Though it wasn’t the largest leap in the world that there was a talking cat in this wacky world of spiritual beings, yet he had never heard of such a thing. Tilting his head he then smiled a big broad incredulous smile, wondering if perhaps that sandwich he had ate on the plane was laced with some sort of hallucigenic but he figured there was no use worrying about now.

“Well holy shit a talking cat, why where u in the box Mr. Kitty… Oh wait is this some sort of ventriloquism act cause if it is damn that’s convincing.”

(OoC: sorry for the crap post)
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes   Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:11 am

Sneering at the stranger, the devilish cat gave a disapproving stare at the man as he indirectly insulted the fluffy being. Baring its fangs and letting out a strong hiss, the hellish feline jumped from its opened pedestal, turning its back to the man who had just been on the verge of running away scared. Entering the hovel, the lights spontaneously turned on in the night, the dim moon light no longer being the only source of vision for humans, as the home soon became noisy and lively once again. As the ruckus increased, sounds of falling furniture and banging on the walls easily pierced the night, as the Dark knight sighed. Unsatisfied that the man did not leave after all the hard work, Sire stood up to his seven foot stature and walked into his makeshift home without a word, ignoring the man's comments just has the talking cat had.

Slamming the door behind him, the knight leaned back against the door frame, as his metal armor scarred the wood and metal, tearing the light coat of paint, leaving gashes in the surface. Scratching his head he turned and looked around his hovel, the place had become a kid's war zone, as the table had been flipped over, the coffin's chains unraveled, and the bed sheets a mess. Cracking his neck, Sire walked over to the small light and turned it off, seeing none of his creations wandering about in the open. Resting on his small cot, the knight fell asleep, caring nothing for the man outside for the moment.

All the while, from the darkest corner of the night a small cloaked being waddled across the avenues, carrying with it, a brown back pack full of goodies of all kinds. The mask figure looking at the man still outside the hovel where the dark knight had just been resting at; taking a small pebble the two foot being, completely covered by its white mask, and green robes, took out a small sling shot. Without a pause, it sent the small pebble flying from the darkness aimed at the man's left shoulder. With a giddy bit of laughter the green cloaked being took off running through the deserted streets of Cairo, leaving behind an obvious trail of prankful laughter, which its creator no longer made.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes   Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 5:45 am

Kenshi stood somewhat confused as the cat hissed at him walking into the hut as the light flicked on and it sounded like a small party started. The cats’ attitude definitely didn’t convey the invitation he had original hoped for upon walking to the hovel. Even more disheartening was when the metal giant rose his seven foot form towering over Kenshi has he turned around and walked back into the hovel the door slamming shut behind him. Standing alone in the wind and the cold a frown gleaned across Kenshi’s face, recently people had been having that reaction to him and with his mentor dead and leader busy, and his sister thinking he was dead it was looking like a lonely existence. It was true he had always had a talent for the ladies, but none of the ones he truly liked just the air head groupies who swooned over a few basic chords and a smile. With a dejected sigh he readied himself to leave and once more begin the hunt for lodging.

Suddenly something whizzed through the air a pebble slamming into his shoulder raising a small red welt. Spinning Kenshi spied a small cloaked figure laughing as it dashed away. Hot on the heels of his assailant Kenshi smiled thinking this was some little kid playing a game, he was more than happy to have some companionship after the less then hospitable treatment he received from the armored stranger. As he closed the gap between him and the assailant he couldn’t help but feel a bit uneasy as a kido master he was highly skilled in sensing reiatsu and the feeling he got off the ‘boy’ was not human, but not hollow either. In fact he wasn’t even sure what it was, with a screw shit happens attitude he popped in front of the runner using shunpo shouting out with a large smile “HA GOT YA”. Behind his back he had two fingers pointed straight and in his mind a bakudo was ready to cast, after all he still wasn’t what it was that he had caught.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes   Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:21 pm

With the giddiness which comes with being a child at heart, the masked creation laughed uncontrollably, as it rolled across the ground, as the man had seemingly spontaneously appeared in front of Kronsire's creation. Holding its small sling shot in its robed hands, it kept on rolling until it smashed into a wall of a building on the streets of Cairo. Then, a silent pause took place, as the green clothed being stopped laughing; rubbing its masked face it stood up, and flung the sling shot behind its back as its mask changed expressions time and time again. First starting with a more generic smile and straight lined eyes, it then transformed into two circular eyes, and mouth, as if it were surprised. Taking very little notice of the stranger, the energetic being took a few steps closer to the man, all the while, it giggled almost evilly.

"Ke-He-He! Fun fun fun! You're no fun! Chases are supposed to be long and troublesome with jumping over fences and hopping across roof tops! You're no fun! You and you're sudden appearing ruined the game! Meanie! M-E-A-N-I-E! But no worries! I forgive your uselessness and ignorance of fun! I forgive all most of the time! Ke-he-he! Hey! Hey! Stranger! Hey! Hey! Random Stranger! Why you bothering people in front of their homes? That's rude you know! Ke-He-He!"

With a slight musical rhythm the energetic creation talked a mile a minute as it laughed and clapped as it talked. Trying to control itself from wanting to do a back flip. It never had had good control over its urges, always wanting to move, eat, or sleep, the green creation could not help but shrug and run up the wall it had hit its head on and do a small back flip off of it. Its bag of goodies keeping within the brown back pack, which had the word "Explorer" across the back.

Landing safely it giggled again as it look at the stranger curiously.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes   Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:29 pm

Kenshi stood awkwardly as the small robed man rolled on the floor eventually coming to a crashing halt as he hit the wall hard. What was it with today; every single person he ran into was giving him the creeps. First the silent brooding knight, then a talking cat, and now a ten year old in a makeshift vizard mask with some sort of intense ADD. Giggling like a serial killer the small boy spoke at Kenshi his words coming out a mile a minute, which only further exasperated the teenage vizard. Listening to the boy speak he wasn’t sure whether to be offended or just laugh at the pure bluntness of it.

“wow not really one for tact are ya little guy, ehh no worries that craps over rated. As for me hanging outside people’s houses, I was just trying to be friendly and maybe con my way into a roof over my head tonight. But I’d stay away from there if I were you those people are just plain creepy. Im serious like Adams family meets the dahmers creepy. So what about you whats your excuse randomly sling shotting people like that, you coulda hurt me. Keep goin like that and your gunna take someone’s eye out.”

No sooner had he finished speaking then the little kid ran up the wall ending in an impressive back flip. Kenshi shook his head wondering how this day could get any weirder, either this was the most intense sugar rush he had ever seen, or he had just met a ten year old with a speed addiction. Plopping onto the ground he took a seat looking at his hyperactive friend and speaking again.

“So isn’t it a little past your bed time, what you doing out and in the streets this late. Your parents gotta be worried sick about ya.”
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes   Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 10:32 pm

"Tact? Whats 'dat? Is it like a candy? Ohhh! The word is sooo fun to say! Fun, Fun, Fun I say! Tact Tact tact tact tact tact! T-A-C-T! What does Tact rhyme with? Kitty cat! Tic-Tac! Ummm.... Rat! Well.... maybe it doesn't rhyme exactly but who cares! I don't! Ke-he-he! Hey Meanie man, how does conning and being friendly have to do with each other? Huh? Sounds toooo opposite-like to meh! If Meanie man needs a place to stay there are plenty of fun places to sleep! And of course its not a LITTLE past my bed time, its a few days over, but who can sleep when there is so much to do! Ke-He-He! Meanie man, for the record, I say, just for the record! I gots no parents Ke-He-He! Never ever ever ever in my life! Ain't that just grand? Heh, oh yeah! Slinging shooting is a past time of mine to those who are rude to others like you Meanie man! I fight rudeness with rudeness like Superman! Or Fighting fire with fire! Retribution from below! Ke-He-He!"

Laughing insistently, the robed being could not stay still as it moved around in circles, explored cracks in the side walk, all the while fidgeting its hands when it stood in one place. The creation of pure energy and odd happiness. The giggling menace moving about as it scratched the back of its head, its white mask changing expressions every so often. As the circular eyes transformed into pointed triangles, then into mere arcs, and back again. The mouth seeming to move between giant smiles and surprised looks. All the while it waved its sling shot around like a toy sword stabbing and slashing at invisible foes. The child-like menace making noises befitting the sword swings, saying "Swiiiiish! Swooosh! Twang!" and the like, as it continued talking to the man. Only paying half attention to the stranger.

"Hey! Hey! Meanie man! Hey! Hey! What ya doing out in the night may I ask then? HUH! For all I know your an undercover cop which was kicked off the force a day ago because you were rough with the suspects! Then you started drinking at nights and beating up innocents cause your stressed! Just like I saw on the T.V. Mhmm! You have the face for it to I think! Then again I don't think you have enough beard hair or anything for the part! Ohhh! oooh! You must be some tye of burglar who steals from innocents and gives to your family whose living in a small run down apartment somewhere, and you don't tell them you lost your job or anything because your ashamed! That's it! It must be! Who are you stealing from tonight since you couldn't con yourself into that big knight's house then? I only have ten cents of American money! You can have it if you'd like! Its easy to find money here in Cairo, but you need lots of it to buy cool stuff! Like firetrucks! Ke-He-He"
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes   Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:43 pm

Kenshi rubbed his temples as the small energetic boy spoke spewing forth insults and commentary left and right. The whole thing was getting absurd here he was being scolded by an amped up kid, who probably had the worst case of ADD he had ever seen. Tossing his hands up in frustration he stopped listening to what the boy was saying turned around and began to walk away. However, he wasn’t dumb enough to forget the kid had a sling shot in his hand. Pushing off into shunpo he appeared high above on a different rooftop hopefully outta sight and away from the annoying creature. Flopping down on the ground he figured this was as good of a place as any to chill for a bit it’s not like his giga could get sunburn or anything.

Staring at the moon he laid against the cold stone rooftop wondering what his sister was doing right now. How many years had passed since he’d seen her it seemed like ages. She was never as nice as he was that kid woulda received a smack upside the head from her. But he was never quite as harsh as his sister, if he didn’t like something he would normally just bail. With his guitar across his chest he absent mindedly began to strum it, there was no way that kid would be able to find him on this rooftop anyway let alone get up here through the locked building below. Still it seemed he would spend yet another lonely night in Cairo, like he had those days before he met Kano. Back when Rathe still tried to take control, and the world was so dark and bleak.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes   Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:46 pm

To the energetic being's disappointment, its new aquatint fled deeper into the city, which still slumbered in the night. Though as the energetic being continued on its rant it d not notice until the last seconds of its flared speech. The child-like creation laughing giddily as it hopped around in the dark alone. It had no idea where the man had went or if he was ever coming back, but it did not care, it simply strolled on into the depths of the city's alley ways. The mask disappearing at the final moment as the night enveloped it. The prankster toying around with its numerous items in the moonlight. Caring not a thing for the loneliness, having long grown used to it, as the hulking mass, which was Kronsire never uttered a word. As the child rolled dice it looked up into the cloudy sky, and giggled as it decided to head home. The hovel on the end of the street, a welcoming sight.

Though as the green cloaked creature returned home, all were not present. Out of the five, only two were present at the hovel, Sire, and the energetic being. The remaining three roaming the streets of Cairo, perhaps scavenging the streets, which they will most likely never return to see again.

One of these three remaining floated across the night, her elegant wings fluttering in the darkness, as her pure skin and bright eyes looked down at the city. Cars looking like ants at the height. The angelic presence over the roof tops could not be missed, even though her frame was only about a foot tall. The angel's light metal armor and white clothing showed in the night. Drifting across a gust of wind, her white wings flapped twice, before gliding downward towards one of the man rooftops. Rubbing her wings in the corner of the building, possessing not enough spiritual energy to be noticed easily. Her eyes looked as the same man who abandoned the child in the streets appeared on the rooftop where she massaged her wings.

With an elegant voice, soft as cotton, she spoke silently, not particularly shy, but her own voice making it appear so. "Hello... there, is it not a... fabulous evening?"
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes   Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 12:47 am

Kenshi lay on the roof top his fingers dancing along the strings of his guitar, the song that emanated from it was slow and sad yet required a significant amount of skill. Closing his eyes he remembered when he had first learned the song only a few short months after Kano found him more dead than alive in this very city. After gaining control of his hollow he wondered around focusing on his skills and his music. Though in honest he was just trying to fill the massive empty space in his heart left by losing his home, his friends, and his family most particularly his younger sister though she he was only older than her by a few seconds many upon meeting them would say she was at least five years older. Still the song he was playing always seemed to remind him of her perhaps because the person who had taught it to him had been kinda similar to her, though he couldn’t see Kuri with the same inclination towards hallucinogenic substances that Crystal had. It had been a blurry fun and interesting week had spent with the girl whose face seemed to always fade from his mind when he though back on the moment, perhaps it was the weird things he was seeing today that brought crystal to the forefront of his mind among the pool of memories of various one night to one week stands he had under his belt.

Time past and his solitude was interrupted by yet another unbelievable sight, a friggen angel. At first he was sure it was mirage or something but then she spoke in a soft whispered voice sweet but almost fragile in its’ consistency. “I’ve gotta be losing my damn mind, but yea it a friggen wonderful night despite the creeping possibility that I’m either having the worst acid flash back ever, or am in the early stages of schizophrenia…. So are you hear to grace me with some sort of epiphany or something or is this kinda like a sexual thing?” To completely honest he had had enough of this crazy ass night, and the possible complete failure of his minds sense of reality. Deciding he was done with all this crap he laid back down once more strumming on his guitar, this time the tune matched a Spanish flamenco, if he was gunna trip he was at least gunna do it to up beat music.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes   Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:00 pm

With in he mind, the angel was flustered for but a moment, as she had never heard such rudeness from someone besides the green robed child. "S-s-sexual?! The sheer thought of me wasting my time on the likes of you infuriates me!" The angel shouted with gusto, her feathery wings spread out from sheer shock. The angel perplexed and angry at the man's arrogance that anyone would waste their time with such a man. Though Angel tried her best to stay positive and fight the good fight, she could never stand such comments, joking or not. "Damn..." she whispered quietly, " your just as bad as that freaking cat... and his snood comments... Why must men be so infuriating!" Increasing her voice she ignored the man and his music as she trotted to the other end of the building, looking over the great fall, her volume increasing as she ranted. "Hell. I be even if creator could talk he would be this bad too... hmm, now that I think about it, where the hell did that big lug wander off to with that cat..."

Stomping on the ground Angel looked back as the beat of the music wandered over, giving the man a hateful glance, from behind, she slipped over closer to the man. Though, she did not like him already, he seemed the kind to have an ear to the ground, or at least know the nearest drug dealer from the way he spoke. Either way, a person was a person, stretching her small wings the one foot tall woman scratched her head as she waited patiently for an opening to intrude a question. Wanting to know where her creator had wandered off to again, as the Knight had made several make shift homes across the city for one reason or another.

With a sigh, Angel waited, when the time came she would ask in her gentle voice, with not a hint of anger, "Tell me, mister, have you seen any small huts around this city? Or better yet any thing strangely small or obnoxious? Hell, even both, I've lost contact with an aquatint of mine, no worries, there is something in it for you if you help me, though nothing of mine." With a pause, "If not then no worries I'll be on my way then, it shouldn't be too hard in a small city like this." Angel's face smiling in the moonlight, as her short flowing hair shined in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes   Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:05 pm

Kenshi looked at the angel who had first yelled at him then asked him for directions. It would seem this night was only gunna get weirder though from the sound of it that annoying kid the cat and the armored dude were all traveling together. Determined to be done with that whole group he spoke aloud not stopping his strumming and barely paying attention to the woman. “Im assuming by obnoxious your talking about the masked kid he’s probably still yammering a couple roof tops to the left, as far as the rest of your creepy circus they’re about a half mile or so back in the direction you came from in that crappy hut still being rude or creepily silent. What’s up with all of you anyway trying drive me nuts. Shit I thought I was losing my damn mind.”

Lying back down and staring at the stars he decided to head back to karakura town first thing in the morning coming back to cairo wasn’t gunna give him the answers he was looking for, and this whole trip seemed to be one creepy moment after another. And the judgmental tone of that angel had bothered him, who the hell did she think she was judging him, afterall she didn’t know him, his story. But whatever he was tired and hungry and tired of this whole night. Continuing his song he decided he was done with all this crap and ready to leave after getting some breakfast tomorrow morning… only problem was figuring out where to go next. America seemed like fun maybe he’d head there for a bit apparently the concerts where crazy and the women were easy at least that’s what they said in Ireland.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes   Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:51 am

With a swift change in attitude, Angel beamed a pleasant smile; her wings waving in the wind, having been given the information she needed. "Ah, good they haven't left town yet then. And yes, even though the masked creature is my relative, even I can't stand that thing. I don't know about crappy, but that house is better than living in the gutters or in a sand pit, for that matter. From what I gather you've had a fun night. I'm sure you've met the big one, in full knight regalia. That one's mentally unstable obviously, I don't know much about it, since he gave us all life. But either way, that knight tends to hate outsiders, he never talks, barely makes any sounds for that matter, but either way. I'll probably find that little one, and make sure it hasn't done anything awful this time. That one ticked off a large hollow in the desert last time we walked through here. Though either way, those fools are probably burning a campfire in their little house again. I bid you fare well then."

Turning around quickly, Angel started lifting herself the ground, turning around facing Kenshi as she moved her hair out of the way of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes   Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:46 pm

Kenshi continued playing as the angel left his head lost in memories as time passed. Hours passed and his eyes open unsure of when he fell asleep but well aware of the burning heat of the midday sun. Hoping to his feet he headed towards the airport he was gunna sneak past security and stow away on a plane. Moving quickly using shunpo he arrived at the tar mac just as a jet was about to take off running at top speed he leapt onto the landing gear just in time to get pulled into the plane. Lying low for the first few hours he waited patiently then slid into the cargo bay, moving round he eventually found a mastiff in a cage sitting unhappily in the pressurized cargo cabin. Sliding the bolt lock open he scruffled the large dogs’ fur and slid in next to him the animal happily flopping down across his legs.

“So where we heading to buddy? Big city? Tiny town? Somewhere in the states I’m assuming from the American airlines logo. Well guess it’ll be fun no matter what not like I got anything to do or anywhere to be the world is my broke ass’s oyster and all that jazz.”

-End of thread-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes   Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes Empty

Back to top Go down

Metal Heat, Traveler Among The Dunes
Page 1 of 1