Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
BATTLE AGAINST JENSEN TIER UP PRIVATE 1-2 to 1-1 on both accounts. I_vote_lcapBATTLE AGAINST JENSEN TIER UP PRIVATE 1-2 to 1-1 on both accounts. I_voting_barBATTLE AGAINST JENSEN TIER UP PRIVATE 1-2 to 1-1 on both accounts. I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
BATTLE AGAINST JENSEN TIER UP PRIVATE 1-2 to 1-1 on both accounts. I_vote_lcapBATTLE AGAINST JENSEN TIER UP PRIVATE 1-2 to 1-1 on both accounts. I_voting_barBATTLE AGAINST JENSEN TIER UP PRIVATE 1-2 to 1-1 on both accounts. I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
BATTLE AGAINST JENSEN TIER UP PRIVATE 1-2 to 1-1 on both accounts. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
BATTLE AGAINST JENSEN TIER UP PRIVATE 1-2 to 1-1 on both accounts. Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
BATTLE AGAINST JENSEN TIER UP PRIVATE 1-2 to 1-1 on both accounts. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
BATTLE AGAINST JENSEN TIER UP PRIVATE 1-2 to 1-1 on both accounts. Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
BATTLE AGAINST JENSEN TIER UP PRIVATE 1-2 to 1-1 on both accounts. Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
BATTLE AGAINST JENSEN TIER UP PRIVATE 1-2 to 1-1 on both accounts. Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
BATTLE AGAINST JENSEN TIER UP PRIVATE 1-2 to 1-1 on both accounts. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
BATTLE AGAINST JENSEN TIER UP PRIVATE 1-2 to 1-1 on both accounts. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
BATTLE AGAINST JENSEN TIER UP PRIVATE 1-2 to 1-1 on both accounts. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

BATTLE AGAINST JENSEN TIER UP PRIVATE 1-2 to 1-1 on both accounts. Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

BATTLE AGAINST JENSEN TIER UP PRIVATE 1-2 to 1-1 on both accounts. Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

BATTLE AGAINST JENSEN TIER UP PRIVATE 1-2 to 1-1 on both accounts.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

BATTLE AGAINST JENSEN TIER UP PRIVATE 1-2 to 1-1 on both accounts. Empty
PostSubject: BATTLE AGAINST JENSEN TIER UP PRIVATE 1-2 to 1-1 on both accounts.   BATTLE AGAINST JENSEN TIER UP PRIVATE 1-2 to 1-1 on both accounts. EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:06 pm

A nice night in the seritie, the full moon was out as a young man jumped across the buildings however tripped on a nearby rock on top of one of the roofs. “s..shit” the man mumbled as he busted into the captains office of the 13divition squad. He hit his head against the desk and made the room look like a hurricane went through it. “uughh my head” he rubbed his blue hair slightly, he wore the average shinigami garbs with a white jacket with the make of squad 3 on the back. The clothing seemed to weighed down as well. He opened his piercing yellow eyes and looked around the room.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE AGAINST JENSEN TIER UP PRIVATE 1-2 to 1-1 on both accounts.   BATTLE AGAINST JENSEN TIER UP PRIVATE 1-2 to 1-1 on both accounts. EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:28 pm

A man of about 5'10 was snoozing on a sofa in a well fitted kept office. The layout suggested that of a military mind, the Desk facing the door so a person sitting in it would have his back to a wall, the window to his right and the door to his front, to avoid the danger of being caught unawares of assassins. Jensen was almost 1600 years old at this stage, born In england in the early 0600s. A celtic warrior in his old life, the captain took to his job of leader of the defense force like a fish to water. When he heard the crash of the window smashing jensen's eyes snappd open and he was on his feet before temida had spoken, his sword half drawn.

Jensen looked down curiously at the captain before him, who was just starting to look around, hand on his head. "Are you alright Captain Xios?" Jensen asked sheathing his sword and stepping over to see if the man was bleeding, before extending a hand to help him up. "So care to explain why your crashing through my window at 11 pm?" Jensen asked. That would cost him, and considering the cut his squad had taken to funds to help out anzai, he might have trouble getting that window fixed.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE AGAINST JENSEN TIER UP PRIVATE 1-2 to 1-1 on both accounts.   BATTLE AGAINST JENSEN TIER UP PRIVATE 1-2 to 1-1 on both accounts. EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:47 pm

The man gazed blankly a bit at the man, however he snapped too when his name was called and he shook his head again. “ugh, sorry man” he said scratching his head as he sttod up completely and straightened out his clothes. “I was just taking a mid night stroll when some one left a rock on the room. “he looked around essassing the damage. “Crap, this is gonna cost ya a lot to pay for.” he had the inner feeling this was gonna come out of his wallet, he finally had enough money for a special treat, this week isn't gonna go well. He held out his hand to the other captain. “Well I hope you have a good nights rest, can't bother you to long Captain Reinhart, I must be off now” he smiled with a small sweatdrop as he turned to sneak away.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE AGAINST JENSEN TIER UP PRIVATE 1-2 to 1-1 on both accounts.   BATTLE AGAINST JENSEN TIER UP PRIVATE 1-2 to 1-1 on both accounts. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 3:08 pm

Jensen stared blankly at Temida. "Someone tripped you with a rock?" He asked confused. That didn't seem right, the guy was a captain, and from what jensen had heard he had the reflexes of a cat. Maybe they men't a dead cat, Jensen. Celestia said, snickering. Jensen smiled. "Cost me? Well, someones going to pay for it. Usually the person who does the damage. Unless you think we can squeeze it out of that rock."

Temida wished him a good night and made for the door, Jensen's face darkened in a mischevious grin. He's not getting away that easily. Jensen said to celestia. "Wait wait, captain Xios I have a few questions before you go. Infact, I was going to invite you over for a drink and a chat, its good to get aquainted with the other captains." Jensen walked over and put his arm over temida's shoulder, forcefully spinning him round. "So what would you like to drink? and please call me Jensen, captain reinhart was my fathers name."

Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE AGAINST JENSEN TIER UP PRIVATE 1-2 to 1-1 on both accounts.   BATTLE AGAINST JENSEN TIER UP PRIVATE 1-2 to 1-1 on both accounts. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:02 pm

Temida sighed while he was being manhandled. He didn't not like where this evening was going. “I'm sorry I'm not much of a drinker, Alcohol is not my forte'.” he tried to loosen up a bit. “ And you may call me Temida, although my father was never a captain, he ended up dieing in the service” he hoped to try making things a bit awkward, he could hear the heartbeat of his wallet stopping. He seemed heavy while being pushed, Temida was wearing his weighted clothing as usual making him weight around 300lb.

“So what do you exactly want to talk about? Its hard to get acquainted without a subject in place” Probably not the best idea letting him choose the subject. Probably shortened the life span of his own wallet, maybe he could slip his way out of all this.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE AGAINST JENSEN TIER UP PRIVATE 1-2 to 1-1 on both accounts.   BATTLE AGAINST JENSEN TIER UP PRIVATE 1-2 to 1-1 on both accounts. EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:50 am

Jensen nodded. "Thats fine, I have water or tea too, Temida. And I'm sorry to hear that.. " Jensen got what ever drink temida asked for then leaned against his desk. "Well, Besides getting aquainted, i've been thinking I need a good training partner. Captain cammander aki is a little to extreme for me, i've already faught him once and despite hurting him, i ended up in hospital with a broken arm." Jensen explained.

"So what do you say, seeing as you've woken my up by falling through my window, would you car for a late night spar? In the human world maybe, so we don't go kiciking up a fuss in soul society. And maybe when I win you can pay for that window." Jensen said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE AGAINST JENSEN TIER UP PRIVATE 1-2 to 1-1 on both accounts.   BATTLE AGAINST JENSEN TIER UP PRIVATE 1-2 to 1-1 on both accounts. EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:58 pm

(OOC: not much but i had no idea what to do other than agree and walk to the senkimon xD))

Temida chuckled at him being confident in winning. “If I win however, I don’t gotta pay” he held out his hand to shake it. “May the best man win” he walked over out of the house heading to the senkimon. “I ain’t gonna go easy on ya. You better not let this be an easy win either.” He took a step outside and the sunset was rising. “We better hurry; don’t want to be gone to long from the squad, working on a big bust.” He smiled, brimming with confidence. He shunpou’ed along the way to the gates as they opened by the kido corps. “Ladies first” he smiled waving his hands for Jensen to walk in first. Just some pre-game trash talk. he walked through after Jensen and set up ready to fight. "You first"
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE AGAINST JENSEN TIER UP PRIVATE 1-2 to 1-1 on both accounts.   BATTLE AGAINST JENSEN TIER UP PRIVATE 1-2 to 1-1 on both accounts. EmptySun May 13, 2012 10:33 pm

Jensen smiled when Temida said ladies first at the senkai gate, and gave him a playful shove. "So what are you waiting for then," he laughed. On the otherside they arrived in a large clearing filled with snow. It was gently snowing. The snow brought back memories of a raid he preformed years ago, leading a small group of men into a village to attack a collection of weapon smiths.

Jensen moved across from temida pulled on a glove, then drew his ninjato. holding the straight blade to his side, he fed the glove a small amount of reiatsu and it stared up a device that created a shield of unbreakable energy around that arm and hand. He waited for temida to take his position. "You ready? GO!" Jensen said and closed the distance with a shunpo. He brought his sword up from his side in an uppercut, aiming to cut up temida's chest.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE AGAINST JENSEN TIER UP PRIVATE 1-2 to 1-1 on both accounts.   BATTLE AGAINST JENSEN TIER UP PRIVATE 1-2 to 1-1 on both accounts. EmptyMon May 14, 2012 2:01 pm

Temida smiled as he shunpou’ed in an upward strike. He lifted his blade in the air and swung down matching the power with his own. Keeping the blade however he was struggling a bit, their powers was quite equal, he had not faced an opponent with power equal to his own yet. He sliped his hand out towards Jensen with a mock gun shape to his hand. “Hado 69 Tamashi” energy filled his fingertips and shot out close range with the size of bala and speed of cero. He jumped back at the same time loosening his muscles and waved his arm, it started slow then sped up very fast, the blade almost looked like a rock went through a puddle. It rippled at high speed, his arm was tense with the speed but the rest of his body was loose.

He smiled as he dashed forward slicing his blade out. It would be vibrating at extremely high speeds making after swinging down he brought it to the side cutting across, if blocked it would feel a much stronger force than normal, and Temida was no weakling to begin with. Along with that the weight from his own clothing would push his attacks down harder since the sleeves pulled down on him. He would keep up with the fury of strikes. Then hit at Jensen’s blade hard, aiming to knock it out of the way as he lifted up his leg and jabbed his foot out at a kick to the chest. “Are you just gonna stick to swords play, or shall we escalate this battle” he smiled. He couldn’t wait to test his strength on someone near to his power.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE AGAINST JENSEN TIER UP PRIVATE 1-2 to 1-1 on both accounts.   BATTLE AGAINST JENSEN TIER UP PRIVATE 1-2 to 1-1 on both accounts. EmptyTue May 22, 2012 12:39 am

The two swords clashed but Jensen held his own. He was used to fighting out of his own wieght class, so someone equal to him didn't pose much trouble. He twisted his blade and pushed with two hands to force his opponant back as temida fired a kido. Jensen shunpo'd around it and loosed a diaganal slash towards temida's side.

Temida's arms started to vibrate and he started to attack rapidly. The colisions were fierce, but jensen's sheild proved effective. He traded back a few blows, was hit on the forarm as he parried, and then Temida knocked his sword aside and attacked with a kick. Jensen blocked this with the sheild and pushed against temida's foot to throw him back.

"I dont see why not." Jensen said, laying the sword across his gauntlet. "Pulse, celestia!" He said. The shield winked out as a vambrace on his right arm begame a clawed gauntlet, and his ninjato became a thick black longsword. Energy built up in it and he launched a wave of energy at Temida. It wouldn't hurt but the thick dense energy would throw him back.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE AGAINST JENSEN TIER UP PRIVATE 1-2 to 1-1 on both accounts.   BATTLE AGAINST JENSEN TIER UP PRIVATE 1-2 to 1-1 on both accounts. EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:29 am

Temida received a few cuts on his shoulder through the parry’s and was pushed back. Jensen released his sword. “heh” he said as the energy wave shot at him. He shunpou'ed forward however it wouldn't seem like that since his clothing was left behind. The energy wave would strike his clothing, however now he was barefoot, however he word dark blue jeans with a white take top. He charged faster now, 10% speed boost and struck his sword forward at the same time murmuring something.”Oh ho ho ho, he released” he zanpakuto chanted. “What are we gonna do” “...Semitaola, Zaoki” as he said it with a smirk as his blade disappeared inches from Jensen's body, Temida ducked down and a wave of energy pulsated outward with the force of a cero.

He gathered psionic energy in his right hand creating a katana and slashed upward, when the blade was pointing at the body of Jensen, a blast of energy as fast as bala shot out with the strength of hado 30. He pushed on shoulder rushing him in the chest and shunpou'ing several feet back slashing out sending another wave 80% the speed of bala as strong as hado 40.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE AGAINST JENSEN TIER UP PRIVATE 1-2 to 1-1 on both accounts.   BATTLE AGAINST JENSEN TIER UP PRIVATE 1-2 to 1-1 on both accounts. EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:00 pm

Jensen seen the attack coming in but it never hit, although his hand moved to intercept. Instead the sword vanished and Energy pulsed out, pushing Jensen back. He let the force take him rather than resist and risk hurting himself more and and landed back a few feet. A katana apeared in Tenida's hand and the sword cut at him, Jensen parried and was about to counter when temida fired a blast from the sword.

Jensen stopped it with his right hand, the energy washing through the fingers of the heavy black gauntlet. Jensen stepped in and unleased a slash that didn't look like it would reach, only half way down the thick blade broke into segments like a chain sword, and it whipped out towards temida violently.

Temida followed up with another energy attack this time Jensen was hit, thrown back by it and landed in a heap. He rapidly pushed himself up and attacked back, launching a trio of energy daggers at temida before rushing in, the sword snapping solid as he began to slash and stab at Temida, trying to keep him on the defensive and stop him from using his energy attacks.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE AGAINST JENSEN TIER UP PRIVATE 1-2 to 1-1 on both accounts.   BATTLE AGAINST JENSEN TIER UP PRIVATE 1-2 to 1-1 on both accounts. EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:24 pm

As the slash came down, another katana manifested in his other hand as he dashed forward and blocked it, he though a wave of energy might send out since it would obviously miss if he was standing still, he was sadly mistakin as he felt a burning wet sensation on his back as the chain whipped under slashing at his back “Guh” he said as he pushed it up and continued his attacks.

He disappeared, shunpou'ing around the knives with little movement. He appeared before Jensen, both blades raging with energy however one at the blade, the other at the hilt of his Psionic made katana's. He flung the blade to parry at Jensens. He knew that an average attack would send the chain whipping around, as soon as the blades collided a burst of energy explosion as strong as cero exploded making sure the chain wouldn't go around the block, at the exact same time with high speeds he spun around and flung the hilt against the chin of the man, it was the first time he preformed a double style combo, however he was not finished.

If the hilt made contact it would contain much more force that may be able to rocket him into the air. One of the katana's disappeared as he rushed into a new style, resting the tip at his extended fingertips, and holding the blade overhead aiming at Jensen, he shunpou'ed at the same time thrusting the blade out and twisting it like a drill at the torso of his opponent, as soon as his feet made contact, his body stopped as he blade went right into the ground as he swung has hard as he could through it he would still be close to his opponent, sword still in range as he flung up it at much faster speeds and force from the earth acting as friction. Then he changed styles one last time, in mid swing after finishing it he begun his movement, but his visual image was delayed making it look like he was still moving into the attack as he aimed a strong slash at the torso with a few milliseconds before the after image swung at the torso, the afterimage would do nothing. His concentration on the combo let up after that as the pain from his shoulder began to return. his arm flexed as he held in the pained expression.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE AGAINST JENSEN TIER UP PRIVATE 1-2 to 1-1 on both accounts.   BATTLE AGAINST JENSEN TIER UP PRIVATE 1-2 to 1-1 on both accounts. EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 1:51 pm

Jensen caught Him off and the blade snapped into a solid form as temida began to counter. He used his shield to defend against the worst of the explosion but lowered it to early and took a blow to the side of the chin. Jensen was going to use the blow to counter, only he was launched into the air. No normal hilt slam contained that much force, and temida was not THAT strong. Jensen caught himself mid air and regained his feet so he was hovering above Temida.

He reacted quick enough to use shunpo to dodge Temida's rising drill attack. He stepped back from the rising slash Temida preformed, which would probably have hit if temida hadn't slowed it down at the start some how. If the were on the ground atleast, he'd have been pelted with dirt. He wasn't so lucky as he raised his shield to block but the blade had already cut through his shirt and left a gash across his chest. "Impressive." He replied.

Jensen pulled a silver rod from his belt with his right hand, and aimed it at temida. He was pretty sure it was already loaded, but he'd forgotten what was in there. Probably should have should have checked. He Activated the kido caster and a.... Tenran Blasted out at Temida. Jensen chuckled, why that was even in there he didn't know. He hadn't used it since Anz though him how.

He slid the rod back where he got it from and rushed in at Temida. He unleased a three strike combo, slash to the right leg, another at the left hip and the third rising diagonaly into his armpit. He pulled back the blade and thrust the heavy sword at Temida's chest, if temida dodged back he would make the sword break into chain blade form and extend that little extra.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE AGAINST JENSEN TIER UP PRIVATE 1-2 to 1-1 on both accounts.   BATTLE AGAINST JENSEN TIER UP PRIVATE 1-2 to 1-1 on both accounts. EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:15 am

Temida didn't even notice the silver tube as a gust of wind blasted him through a nearby tree “umph” he rolled on the ground and standed straight up. As he was getting up the next slash came at him, he blocked it lower but was off balance as he was cut twice at the hip and armpit, however then the next blade came at him. Inches before contact, a blast of force as strong as a cero shot out of his body with enough force to at least push the blade away. Temida had a smile has he held the blade out and stated to shake his arm, it began to look like rippling water as he dashed forward and released a powerful horizantle strike, even if blocked the vibration would make the hit stronger. He would then continue his onslaught, aiming at the chest, shoulder, arm, waist then last it at the face along the bridge of the nose. He then jumped back and waited for the next move. He was in defensive mode ready to parry or dodge. “Your pretty good, been awhile since I had a trick on me” he smiled and held his stance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE AGAINST JENSEN TIER UP PRIVATE 1-2 to 1-1 on both accounts.   BATTLE AGAINST JENSEN TIER UP PRIVATE 1-2 to 1-1 on both accounts. Empty

Back to top Go down

BATTLE AGAINST JENSEN TIER UP PRIVATE 1-2 to 1-1 on both accounts.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Activities :: Site Challenges-
Jump to: