Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Exploring an old world (Open) I_vote_lcapExploring an old world (Open) I_voting_barExploring an old world (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Exploring an old world (Open) I_vote_lcapExploring an old world (Open) I_voting_barExploring an old world (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Exploring an old world (Open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Exploring an old world (Open) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Exploring an old world (Open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Exploring an old world (Open) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Exploring an old world (Open) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Exploring an old world (Open) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Exploring an old world (Open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Exploring an old world (Open) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Exploring an old world (Open) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Exploring an old world (Open) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Exploring an old world (Open) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Exploring an old world (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kairu
Normal Member
Kairu

Exploring an old world (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Exploring an old world (Open)   Exploring an old world (Open) EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 2:49 am

Hayato looking for refuge had wandered in which it looked in the distance to be many ruins, he did not know of this place very well, being very old to this world ventured closer for examination of a shelter he must learn more of where his been living, "Maybe this will be a suitable spot to view this world." He continued to walk towards these ruins.

Coming to these ruins he noticed many towers but most were obliterated the only ones that were left standing were tilted over and smashed into another old building.
"That will be my spot" He made his way for the tallest of the tilted towers and sat upon it, looking across the sand he saw not much a few week creatures here and there but farther in the distance he could just barely see another arrancar who seemed to be heading this way. "hmm this should be interesting." He thought to himself, he just laid down starring at the sky till the arrancar showed.
Back to top Go down

Exploring an old world (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Hueco Mundo :: White Desert-
Jump to: