Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The Ultimate Trainer I_vote_lcapThe Ultimate Trainer I_voting_barThe Ultimate Trainer I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The Ultimate Trainer I_vote_lcapThe Ultimate Trainer I_voting_barThe Ultimate Trainer I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The Ultimate Trainer Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The Ultimate Trainer Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The Ultimate Trainer Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The Ultimate Trainer Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The Ultimate Trainer Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The Ultimate Trainer Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The Ultimate Trainer Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The Ultimate Trainer Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The Ultimate Trainer Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The Ultimate Trainer Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The Ultimate Trainer Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The Ultimate Trainer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

The Ultimate Trainer Empty
PostSubject: The Ultimate Trainer   The Ultimate Trainer EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:47 am

Takego had been given orders to help the lesser ranks of the Soul Society's forces grow and learn. So he had given forth an order calling for shinigami, of no greater than Vice-captain rank and no less than 5th seat, to come and train with him. Given his unique zanpaktou he was well equipped for multiple person combat and due to his ridiculously high spirit capacity..he could do so for a extended period of time.

"Soon they will be here and we will begin training." Takego spoke to himself as he stood there waiting for the participants to arrive, "What do you think will be gained from this endeavor?"

His zanpaktou..who had materialized next to his owner..spoke with a cold calm in reply, "For us..I do not expect anything but a test to the limitations of our powers..which isn't really needed because it's known. For them? perhaps a few lesson's in avoiding dangerous things and some lessons in offense."

"Well that is the whole point now isn't it? So I can live with that." Takego said as he continued to grin while waiting. Now if only those participants would show up soon..the thing was supposed to start in 5 minutes..
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

The Ultimate Trainer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Trainer   The Ultimate Trainer EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:04 pm

A strange looking shinigami pranced through the hallways with ease as he quickly made his way towards his destination. As soon as he heard that one of the captains was going to be training lower ranked members, Kurama had to come wanting all the training he could get in order to improve himself. Stopping right outside the room, the fox quickly fixed up himself before opening the door.

Peaking in at first, he noticed that he was the first to arrive. Walking in the captain would see a strange almost female looking shinigami with long red hair, bright green eyes and a fox like appearance. Kurama had fox ears, sharp black nails, black paws for feet and a really long fluffy tail. He was known as the lieutenant of squad nine; who formally was convicted of a crime and was sent towards the maggots nest. Not too many shinigami are aware as to why, but then again it was also kept a secret.

The fox was also known to have failed the entrance exam for squad twelve because of an experiment that put everyone in danger and as well burned down the examination room, and as well he was known to have transferred towards squad nine shortly after he was a third seated member of squad four which again there seemed to have had a problem with the former captain (Not Sess).

The red headed fox slipped in looking quite calm; as he walked his long fox like tail would sway back and forth in motion. His fox ears on the other hand twitched back and forth making him look almost mischievous or curious. Being just a distance away, Kurama had a soft aura of roses around him which was his natural scent. As soon as he was close enough, he suddenly bowed out of respect as he introduced himself.

“Good day captain Takego Obsidian of squad six. I am Lieutenant Shuuichi Minamino of squad nine, reporting for training. Please feel free to calm me Kurama, I don’t really go by my human name.” he said respectfully before lifting up from his bowing position.
Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Trainer
Page 1 of 1