Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Tarot Card Of Fate I_vote_lcapTarot Card Of Fate I_voting_barTarot Card Of Fate I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Tarot Card Of Fate I_vote_lcapTarot Card Of Fate I_voting_barTarot Card Of Fate I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Tarot Card Of Fate Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Tarot Card Of Fate Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Tarot Card Of Fate Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Tarot Card Of Fate Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Tarot Card Of Fate Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Tarot Card Of Fate Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Tarot Card Of Fate Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Tarot Card Of Fate Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Tarot Card Of Fate Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Tarot Card Of Fate Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Tarot Card Of Fate Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Tarot Card Of Fate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-Yuuki-
Normal Member
-Yuuki-

Tarot Card Of Fate Empty
PostSubject: Tarot Card Of Fate   Tarot Card Of Fate EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:43 pm

Tarot Card Of Fate:Kyousuke can call upon the 12 cards and each of this cards corespond into a weapon that has its own power, higher level cards are only usable at higher tiers.
The Fool
The Fool:
Weapon's Appearance:
-The First weapon, The Fool's Sword, a sword that uses energy to deal damage to those it hits, the fool's sword gains its power based on the amount of reishi it has collected, meaning if the user uses this on a certain place it can be strong or weak. Once Kyousuke activated and start collecting reishi to charge the sword, he cannot use any kido abilities like kido and bakudo. At higer tier, the user can also absorb energy from the opponent attacks that makes the sword stronger.
The Magician
The Magician:
Weapon's Appearance:
-The second weapon, The Magician's Staff, is a staff use to power up hado spell, the staff is used to focus more reiatsu and makes the hado spell more faster and stronger. While using the staff Kyousuke won't able to use bakudo spell and at this state Kyousuke is very vulnerable to melee attacks making him a ranged fighter.
The High Priest
The High Priestess:
Weapon's Appearance:
-The third weapon is the weakest weapon of all, The High Priest's Weapon, It can dispel any bakudo spell depending on the user's abilities. If the user has higher tier then he can dispel almost all the bakudo, the weapon cannot dispel bakudo 90 and above.
The Chariot
The Chariot:
Weapon's Appearance:
-The fourth Weapon, The Chariot's Spear, has the most destructive weapon Kyousuke can use, this weapon has the power to destroy anything it touches. Even though this is the most destructive weapon the speed of the weapon is very low making the user slower also when Kyousuke is using this he cannot use shunpo.
Strength
Strength:
Weapon's Appearance:
-The Fifth Weapon, The Claw of Strength, Not as powerful as the chariot but it can deal enough damage and also at the same time it is fast enough to catch faster enemies. This weapon was called the strength for nothing, it has a special ability that can lower the enemy's physical attack, this weapon is very suited to weapon user enemy but useless against kido user enemies.
The Lovers
The Lovers:
Weapon's Appearance:
-The Sixth Weapon, The Whip of The Lovers, This weapon is great for escaping the whip can create smoke making the area zero visibility but the user can see through this smoke while holding the whip, if Kyousuke changes weapon then he won't able to see through the smoke. The whip won't able to destroy even a small stone making this weapon only suitable for escaping or hiding.
Wheel of Fortune
Wheel of Fortune:
Weapon's Appearance:
-The Seventh Weapon is not actually a weapon but a shield, Wheel of Fortune's Shield, It can be activated at the same time with some of the weapon but only to the one handed weapon. The Shield's defensive power depends on the surrounding, it adapts anything around it but it can only adapt one at a thread.
The Hanged Man
The Hanged Man:
Weapon's Appearance:
-The Eight Weapon is one of the Seven Deadly Weapon and also it is the weakest in the Seven Deadly Weapon, The Hanged Man's Treasure sword. The sword uses the user's lifeforce for greater damage, meaning the longer it is used the weaker the sword , making the user not last the battle longer. The sword has the highest speed among all the weapon Kyousuke can use making it one of the seven deadly weapon. Also one of its power is in the night it is very hard to see making the it harder to dodge.
Death
Death:
Weapon's Appearance:
-The Ninth Weapon, Death Scythe, Ranks the 3rd in the Seven Deadly Weapon. The scythe unlike the Chariot's spear is faster and also at the same time it can deal damage but the only problem is if it is used to much the user will face unimaginable consequences and event Death itself. This weapon can only be used if the user mastered his shikai and only be used if you're only in a tough situation.
Temperance
Temperance:
Weapon's Appearance:
-The Tenth Weapon, Temperance Gun, Is the heaviest, largest and hardest to control among all the weapon. It ranks the 4th in the seven deadly weapon. This gun can only fire once in a thread also if it is used the user will fall unconscious, another thing is the gun is very impossible to target a moving target because it is very hard to control making the gun very useless at battle. But still this Weapon has the largest damage and fires a kido that is equal to hado# 90 and above. This skill can only be used if the user has mastered his shikai.
The Devil
The Devil:
Weapon's Appearance:
-
The Tower
The Tower:
Weapon's Appearance:
-
The Star
The Star:
Weapon's Appearance:
-