Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Yellow Mod/ Blaster I_vote_lcapYellow Mod/ Blaster I_voting_barYellow Mod/ Blaster I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Yellow Mod/ Blaster I_vote_lcapYellow Mod/ Blaster I_voting_barYellow Mod/ Blaster I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Yellow Mod/ Blaster Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Yellow Mod/ Blaster Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Yellow Mod/ Blaster Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Yellow Mod/ Blaster Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Yellow Mod/ Blaster Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Yellow Mod/ Blaster Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Yellow Mod/ Blaster Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Yellow Mod/ Blaster Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Yellow Mod/ Blaster Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Yellow Mod/ Blaster Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Yellow Mod/ Blaster Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Yellow Mod/ Blaster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Yellow Mod/ Blaster Empty
PostSubject: Yellow Mod/ Blaster   Yellow Mod/ Blaster EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:51 pm

Item name: Yellow Mod/ Blaster

Description: Yellow Mod/ Blaster Blaster

Effect: The Yellow Mod is most notable for its blend of power and range. With the laser sight it can target enemies from far away and effectively take them out in a few hits. Though it doesn't pack as much punch as the other Mods, it is a decent choice for beginners and Masters. Each of the mods are useful in different situations, but the Yellow Mod is a good all-around weapon for almost any situation. This gun is also known as The Blaster which fires a short laser blast at the target. While in some cases it may be a bit on the weak side, the Blaster has a solid rate of fire, perfect range and targeting, and is probably one of the best in the hands of an experienced warrior. Based off reitsu, it has ten blast than a post cool down for a three tier, fifteen blasts a post cool down for a two tier and twenty shots with a cool down for a one tier.

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: one per person with permission

Item name: Beam Reflexor (Yellow Mod upgrade)

Description: Yellow Mod/ Blaster Beam_Reflexor
Effect: The gun fires a short ricocheting laser that repeatedly hits surfaces & enemies. Potentially it can do much more damage than the Blaster, since its shots are more likely to hit the enemy, and multiple shots aren't required. Note that once the weapon is shot once, it will use up the blasts required by each tier. Ten blasts rapidly for a three tier, fifteen blasts rapidly for a two tier and twenty shots rapidly for a one tier with a two posts cool down. Since it fires ricocheting bullets, the Beam Reflexor is useful for small rooms. It's the standard Morph Gun design with an elongated barrel; it also has a laser which allows for pin-point accuracy. An upgrade of the Blaster it also has extra metal casing on the bottom and top, allowing bullets to ricochet across walls.

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: one per person with permission must dominate the Blaster gun before obtaining this.

Item name: Gyro Burster (Yellow Mod upgrade)
Description: Yellow Mod/ Blaster Gyro_Burster

Effect: The Gyro Burster deploys a hovering disc drone into the air to unleash a rain of fire upon all enemies in range. In contrast to other weapons of the Yellow Mod, it is a huge powerhouse. The disk tends to fly in a straight path until it hits a surface, causing it to change direction, or pressing the trigger again forcing it to hover over its current spot. This weapon also has a good range. It rapidly fires a total of fifty medium-powered bullets and is capable of unleashing everything into one enemy. Three posts cool down. When using the Gyro Burster, it's better to use it in a small area with lots and lots of enemies, however firing the Gyro Burster allows the user to use other weapons while the Gyro Burster is firing, or to simply relax and dodge enemy attacks.

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: one per person with permission must dominate the Blaster gun and Beam Reflexor before obtaining this.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Yellow Mod/ Blaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellow Mod/ Blaster   Yellow Mod/ Blaster EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:47 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Yellow Mod/ Blaster
Page 1 of 1