Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Naruto RPG Saga I_vote_lcapNaruto RPG Saga I_voting_barNaruto RPG Saga I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Naruto RPG Saga I_vote_lcapNaruto RPG Saga I_voting_barNaruto RPG Saga I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Naruto RPG Saga Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Naruto RPG Saga Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Naruto RPG Saga Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Naruto RPG Saga Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Naruto RPG Saga Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Naruto RPG Saga Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Naruto RPG Saga Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Naruto RPG Saga Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Naruto RPG Saga Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Naruto RPG Saga Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Naruto RPG Saga Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Naruto RPG Saga

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Midnight

Naruto RPG Saga Empty
PostSubject: Naruto RPG Saga   Naruto RPG Saga EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:00 pm

One hundred long years have passed since the death of the renowned Jinchuuriki Naruto Uzumaki, and the end of the Fourth Shinobi World War. So long since the end of the mysterious "Tobi" plot to rule over the world.. The world has changed since then. The village have grown even more and are bustling. Shinobi have developed new, and grand jutsu. More bloodlines have begun to rise up from the dust. The known world has been in peace for over a century, but we all know that peace can only last so long. What is on the horizon for the entirety of the world? Is it more development, or absolute destruction? A question that may go unanswered, but will soon unravel its answer to the world.

As the world progresses, new Kages have stepped up to take their place and new and powerful missing ninja have began to show their face to the world, though none have posed a serious threat. It's unclear the direction the world is hurtling in at the time. The world has remained too good for too long, and it's very obvious to see.

Will the new kages reveal themselves to be legends? Will the small villages regain the life they once had? Will a new threats of the land step up to challenge the great villages? The answers to these questions cannot be predicted, and only one sure thing will alert us. Only time will tell.

Naruto RPG Saga Whatst10
Nice Community: I don't know about you, but I like meeting people with similar interests to my own. Join our community and get to know some new people. Maybe you'll make a best friend or even a lover, won't hurt to try. [:

Socializing: With the unique Squad System, Genin have the chance to learn from their stronger, wiser, and more experienced counterparts! They have the chance to go on higher ranked missions, and interact with other shinobi.

Action Roleplay: Always felt that handseals detracted from the fight? No worries! We use a no handseal/cooldown system for fights so you can get right into the action.

Character Plot Development: Did you ever wanted to be the one who decides what was going to happen in the world of Naruto. Here, you can use the plot to develop your character and change how the world around you will develop.

Nice Systems: Feel like traversing the naruto world? Go right ahead, it's ready for you...just watch your step. People can and will stop you before you reach your destination with our unique Travel Intervention system.

Featuring many great items and ideas to keep your fighting style your own, and to add versatility! Such things include:

Element & Specialization Training: Genin start with 2 elements and specializations, but the second of each can only be used with jutsu up to C rank. However! You can train those up to S rank usage, plus a third element and specialization. Plenty of things to do, as you can see.

Clans: Be unique, make a clan, see if anyone notices! Of course they will, you get a clan symbol that is displayed in your profile for everyone to see every time you post.

Items: With the item creation system you can use your imagination to create the item you always wanted your character to use. From puppets to blades, we give you the opportunity to make your fantasy come to life as long as it stays within limits.

and more!

With a responsible and active staff, and a well-thought-out system for everything, Naruto RPG saga is a wonderful place to come and roleplay. Friendly people and skilled roleplayers await you! Can you make a difference in the world? Will you be there to change the destiny of the villages? Anything is possible on Naruto RPG Saga! Make your own character, and make your own destiny. Join a village, or explore the world? The choice is yours! The sky is the limit. Be the next hero of Naruto RPG Saga!

Our Button
Naruto RPG Saga Sagabu10

Code:
[url=http://narutorpgsaga.forum-motion.com/forum][img]http://i47.servimg.com/u/f47/13/07/69/12/sagabu10.png[/img][/url][/center]
Back to top Go down

Naruto RPG Saga
Page 1 of 1