Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
teir up(Cofang and jun) I_vote_lcapteir up(Cofang and jun) I_voting_barteir up(Cofang and jun) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
teir up(Cofang and jun) I_vote_lcapteir up(Cofang and jun) I_voting_barteir up(Cofang and jun) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
teir up(Cofang and jun) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
teir up(Cofang and jun) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
teir up(Cofang and jun) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
teir up(Cofang and jun) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
teir up(Cofang and jun) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
teir up(Cofang and jun) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
teir up(Cofang and jun) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
teir up(Cofang and jun) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
teir up(Cofang and jun) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

teir up(Cofang and jun) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

teir up(Cofang and jun) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

teir up(Cofang and jun)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

teir up(Cofang and jun) Empty
PostSubject: teir up(Cofang and jun)   teir up(Cofang and jun) EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:18 am

A young man walked down a dark street, his hands in his pockets and his eye's closed. He seemed very laid back, with his head kind of loose, and not controled and his back leaning a little backwards. He was wearing the standard Shinigami uniform, except his arms were not covered up and the Uniformed looked like its arms had been cut off. He was rather muscular, a very fit person. To keep that fitness he usually trained and exercised daily. That may have been why he was out walking around by himself. A normal person would not come out on such a night, it was pitch black and the moon was full and it seemed to almost hit you in the face if you were to look at it. Wind blew through the area, the wind making a whistling sound as it ran though the leafs on the tree's. The wind was rather chilly, bringing a sharp chill down some ones back if it blew across them. The placed seemed to be a park of some kind, but only a road kept going further on. If you looked back you would see nothing but darkness, if you looked forward still darkness.

"It sure is a dark night, another Shinigami might find this job pointless, but I honestly do not care. Any job they give use is important, and I will take every job they give, and do it just as they ask. I would like to take a quick nap though, I am pretty tired." Walking a little ways further, Reshoma finally found a nice tree to lay under. He yawned a bit before taking out a piece of paper, writing down some information about the park and the tree's. He was a cool person, but he loved doing research and figuring things out. Finally he folded the paper up and stuck it in his right pocket. After doing that he stretched, and yawned once more. Finally placing his left hand on his Zanpokuto hilt and closing his eye's. He was not really going to slept but rather resting his eye's and waiting for any sign of movement.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: teir up(Cofang and jun)   teir up(Cofang and jun) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:48 am

A five foot two, purple-grey haired kid with glowing yellow eyes watched the sky on a hill. For some reason, the full moon always made him calm. But it also made it far more likely that he would transform. He wore a loose grey sweater with a white button up T-shirt underneath, black slacks with a belt, and black dress shoes. He was tanned. Nick really had the urge to kill something and play in their blood. Ah...the wonderful red substance...better than gold in his eyes. Unfortunately, to his knowledge, he was alone in the dark. His enhanced eyes can see in the darkness and in any light perfectly. And lets not forget his hearing and sense of smell. Though he wore his earplugs today, like usual. While it helped, they still didn't dull his hearing a lot, since he had no control over what he hears.

The breeze changed and he smelled the scent of a shinigami. He smelled delicious too...maybe he'll have fried shinigami? Or grilled, whatever. The wolf followed the scent, and saw the shinigami resting against the tree. Immediately, claws grew, and his fangs were shown. Stretching a hand out as if to say stop, a bone spike stretched at a very good pace to impale the seemingly sleeping shinigami...no, he wasn't sleeping...his breathing pattern and heart rate wasn't right for sleep. Hit or missed, it would go back inside the wolf's hand. "You smell good, shinigami...mind becoming my meal?"

Nick charged, a bone spike coming out the back of each hand. He would aim a slash to the face, gut, arms, chest, and neck before backing off thirty yards to fire three bone shards the speed of a bala.

Strength, speed, durability, stamina...he was the ultimate physical fighter, in which only a vampire or stronger being could touch him. But just perhaps this so called death god can teach him to respect him...
Back to top Go down
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

PostSubject: Re: teir up(Cofang and jun)   teir up(Cofang and jun) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:42 pm

Everything was so peaceful, only the wind blew hitting Reshoma as he laid on the ground. He felt as peace, at least for a couple or more minutes. Because peace never lasts, and the beast that had smelled Reshoma's sent was heading his way. Not being able to really place the spirit pressure of the beast Reshoma kind of forgot about it, letting this creature come to him. "What kind of spirit pressure is this, I have never felt such a thing." Reshoma opened his eye's seeing a dark figure, it was short to short to be an adult. "What, it is only a kid." Reshoma started to lift himself up from laying down, but stopped as he saw the kid placing a hand out as if he was saying stop. Reshoma felt kind of confused, he was not sure what this kid was actually doing. It was to dark to actually see the kids face, at least it was for Reshoma, but the spike that shot from the kids hand gave Reshoma a pretty good idea of what this kid had in mind. As quickly as Reshoma could he rolled over to the right, allowing the spike to pierce the tree he was previously laying against. After having done that Reshoma listened to the remarks from the kid. "I will not be any food for anyone to night. If anything you will be food for the little creatures who clean up after something dies."

Reshoma's eye's twitched a little, he now was getting a good look at what this kid was. Before he could not really tell, but as the kid started slashing away at Reshoma, he got a good look at what the kid looked like. Dodging the slash to the face by sliding backwards a little, just enough to dodge the first slash. The next attack that was heading towards Reshoma's gut almost hit, but Reshoma pulled his Zanpokuto half way out letting the slash hit the blade. The next attack caused Reshoma to twist to the left, but the slash to the arms still hit his left shoulder. Pulling his Zanpokuto all the way out and holding it with both hands to guard his chest from being hit by the slash to the chest. Then intercepting the next attack towards the neck with his Zanpokuto. Reshoma was starting to get interested in this fight, but the kid jumped back about 30 feet and fired some sort of attack. Barely having enough time to react Reshoma preformed, "Bakudo #8 Seki." A round shield appeared in front of Reshoma, causing the bone shards to stop, but the speed caused the shield to crack a little under the pressure of the speed. The shield crack apart, but it was of no use to Reshoma any more.

"I think I know what you are now, you are a Werewolf. It is so obvious, this kind of Spirit pressure it is so, well I just can not place it." Reshoma Pointed his Zanpokuto upwards and pronounced, "Cut through, break apart, and shatter, "Senjaka Senkita." His Zanpokuto shined bright white, the blade seemed to moved over to the left, while another blade appeared on the right. Revealing a Katana with two blades. Reshoma smiled a little before snapping his left fingers. Then a Mirror appeared, it was 10 feet tall and 6 feet wide. Then with out even a couple of seconds that the mirror was on the field it flew up into the sky. It flew up so high that you could not see it. Why Reshoma could not see it, the wolf kid may be able to, but it would be hard to see that the Mirror cracked in the middle and was sucking up Reiatsu from the area. "Its my turn now, Hado #31 Shakkaho." A red ball of Reiatsu fired out from Reshoma's left finger towards the Wolf, "Bakudo #30 Shitotsu Sansen." From Reshoma's left finger he charged a triangle attack that will pin the wolf in one place if it hit. "Hado #58 Teran," A tornado like attack fired towards the wolf rather quickly, if the Bakudo had caught the wolf it would do a good amount of damage. "If you look up wolf that mirror, its supplying me with Reiatsu as long as it stays up there, I will not have to use any of my Reiatsu to use these attacks. I say it is a very affective ability."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: teir up(Cofang and jun)   teir up(Cofang and jun) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:10 pm

(OOC: 1. You messed up the distance. 30 feet is not the same as 30 yards. 30 yards = 90 feet. Granted, this helps you, but still something I feel I should say. 2. You metagamed on what he was. For all intents and purposes, a Vampire and a Werewolf would feel like a human, just with slight warps maybe, much like how my Rui Herutsu has a slight warp to his arrancar spiritual pressure due to having a heart unlike other hollow. Until he transforms, you don't know what he is. Just because one has yellow eyes, it doesn't mean they're a werewolf. Or claws and fangs doesn't mean they're a werewolf. And even if they did feel a lot different, you wouldn't know until you've met one. I'm ignoring the part where you called him out. 3. Kido violation. There is a one post cooldown for Bakudo 1-40. Meaning you can't use another from that category in the same post. Unless you've stated that in your app. or some other reason, in which I stand corrected. The bottom of the following link shows you the kido limits. I will ignore the second bakudo spell. Something severely small, but Hado 31 is fired from the palm, not the finger. Hado 58 doesn't do damage, it's more of a push back spell. A really big push back spell.

https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/t14-kidou-list )

Good, the guy had some skills. That will make it even more fun to play in his blood. The shinigami put up some sort of shield that repelled his bone shards. And then he used his shikai. A mirror appeared then went high up. The Wolf can still easily see it. Then a red ball was shot at him. Nick ducked and charged again, firing the two bone spikes from his hands, aiming for the legs. He wasn't expecting the tornado hit. Nick was pushed back, but he also grew bone spikes from his toes into the ground, stopping him from moving any further. Then the idiot explained his mirrior move. The wolf grinned. "In that case, I'll just shatter it. You idiots never ceases to amaze me, explaining how your ability works and such..."

Nick charged, firing three more bone shards at the speed of a bala, before froming a bone axe and swinging it down. If he missed, four bone spikes would stretch out at him to impale him. Also, a huge spiked bone ball was shot upwards towards the mirrior to shatter it. It would take nothing less than a gran rey or high eighties leveled spell to deter its course. The bones retreacted as the boy reabsorbed his own axe for 75 percent of the energy used to create it. He blurred right above the shinigami, slashing down with his claws. He hardened his bone structure so that it would be impossible to cut off his limbs for three posts. A horn grew from his head as he tried to headbutt the man, trying to keep him occupied while his bone sphere shattered that mirrior. He wanted to make sure that thing was destroyed, so he decided to use an over excessive amount of power than he thought he would need. After all, more than likely, that mirrior was stronger because it was reiatsu enhanced. Nick was no idiot.

As he slashed at the legs, he gave a sudden violent pulse throughout his body. Clutching where is heart is he went down. He knew exactly what was coming. Somehow, he staved off the transformation for a little bit. It was a free hit, if the shinigami decided to take advantage of the momentary weakness. Then Nick went straight back at him, curved scythe like blades at his forearms, ready to hack and slash.
Back to top Go down
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

PostSubject: Re: teir up(Cofang and jun)   teir up(Cofang and jun) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:55 pm

Reshoma Flash stepped two steps over to the left dodging the spikes that were shot towards Reshoma's legs. These spikes were super fast, so it was using a fare amount of speed to dodge these things. Reshoma really did not care, he was having a pretty good time. Even though the kid thought Reshoma was an idiot for explaining his ability, Reshoma had his reason. "Yes it is amazing how idiotic we are."

Reshoma only kept a smile on his face, the remarks were kind of funny to him. Reshoma did not even have to think before a Mirror appeared right in front of him. Making it clear that he could make more than just 1 Mirror. The three shards that were sent at Bala speed headed towards Reshoma slowed down. From an area of 30 feet in front of the Mirror everything was shot back out. The bone spikes were sent right back at the kid at the same speed. Just as that happened another Mirror appeared flat above Reshoma's head. If the Kid was to continue his on coming course to impale Reshoma, his attack would never make it, and he would be blown upwards from the force of the Mirror. As that happened Reshoma could see the bone ball that was sent flying upwards to destroy his mirror. "You silly little Kid your to young to understand how things work." Just as Reshoma said this his Mirror that was in the sky moved over, just enough to dodge the Bone ball. If the kid would continue to blur above Reshoma and slash him with his claws he would only yet again be blown backwards by the force of the Mirror. The horn attack that came after the slash would also be useless seeing he would be no where near Reshoma.

"This is a fun little battle I must say, but it seems something is happening to you." Reshoma watched as this boy seemed to cling his hand over his heart. Reshoma just sat and watched, he was not dumb either. He did not know what was happening to this kid. So Reshoma shoved his Shikai into the ground in front of him and placed his arms around each other. Sitting and wondering what the kid was doing as his Mirror spun around Reshoma no longer than 5 feet away from his body. "What is this kid, I have never seen something like this before. The 12 division would love to get their hands on him." Reshoma sat and thought for a second while this kid was transforming. Reshoma really just sat and paid the kid no more attention for a couple of seconds.

OOC- Each of my mirrors last for three posts, the ability to blow things back is unlimited in there time on the field. The reason for my mirror dodging your bone ball is that with just a thought Reshoma can move his mirrors. I am thinking that I did I right, about the horn attack, if he is repelled back wards he will not be able to preform the head butt.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: teir up(Cofang and jun)   teir up(Cofang and jun) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:59 am

OOC: Nice and annoying moves...but some things won't be redirected...like the bone spikes that never left his body, just stretched towards you. But it would stop them anyway. Try to know the difference on that front with certain moves...though I'm pretty sure my werewolf is the only one that has those types of moves. Though you are right. I hate interruption moves...but sometimes that just happens. *Glares at Rena* Oh, Reshoma isn't in your siggy.

His bone shards went right back at him at when another mirrior appeared in front of them. Nick simply reabsorbed them for what little energy he could get back from them. His spikes stretched from his body, and weren't fired. But they slowed and stopped inches in front of the mirror. Nick could feel it in his body that they wanted to go straight back. Instead, he just retracted them and reabsorbed them and charged, jumping over the mirror. Only to be pushed back by a second one that was formed above the man. Annoying bitch! Even worse, the bastard moved his freaking mirrior! "Not quite. I'm no fool. It only makes sense for you to be able to do that...your move, your power...you control it...I had hoped to distract you enough to not be able to do anything about it...shame...but that's fine..."

Then the attempted transformation occured. But the grey-purple haired kid staved off the transformation (for five posts). He still had his bone axe, and the ball landed ten feet away from him. The boy walked over and reabsorbed his own move. Oddly, the shinigami didn't take advantage of his momentary weakness. Probably curious. And that curiousity will kill him if he doesn't take that opportunity again. The mirriors were now circling the man. Nick walked around the shinigami, watching, waiting, thinking of how to get through those cursed mirriors. This was something he never had to do...and never did before now. Only his werewolf form had ever done something like this before.

As he saw it...there was only one way: out speed those mirriors. And speed was something he excelled in, among his other physical traits. Two blurs in a zigzag pattern did it. He swung his axe downward before reabsorbing it and stabbing with his other hand. He would try to stay within those mirriors, slashing away and hoping to get a hold of an arm or leg to either tear them from the body or slam the being into the ground with all his strength.
Back to top Go down
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

PostSubject: Re: teir up(Cofang and jun)   teir up(Cofang and jun) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:31 am

Reshoma was thinking, but he quickly noticed the kid circling him. Apparently he had kept something from happening, Reshoma was not sure what it was. "This is rather funny, is it not. I mean your just walking around me, trying so hard to figure a plan out." Reshoma sat a smiled all the while, one of his mirrors began to crack. Reshoma then grabbed his Shikai from the ground in front of him. At the same time Reshoma grabbed his Skikai the wolf had already appeared slamming an axe downwards. With a smile Reshoma acted as if he was surprised at the fact the wolf was so fast. "Son of a bitch, you really fast." Just as the axe came down, a mirror shattered into hundreds of pieces of glass. The pieces shot straight towards the kid. Reshoma bent down a little, giving two different odds that could happen from this. If the kid was to continue the attack the axe would deeply cut Reshoma's back, but if the kid kept going the glass would slam into him. Not only severely cutting him up, but also chasing him where ever he went. If the kid was to stop the attack he could get away from the glass but he would still get chased. (for a whole post) These glass pieces are as hard as a Zanpokuto blade, so hundreds of them cutting you would be dangerous to be hit by. If Reshoma was cut or not he would Flash step 15 feet away from the area he was just at, and then stop. This flash step would cause the mirrors to fly outwards evading any other attacks that would come if the kid kept going.

"This is getting rather fun wouldn't you say. It is easy to see that your speed and power are greater than mine. I must say, if I did not have my mirror cracking, your axe would most likely ended this fight." Reshoma now only had 2 mirrors that he could use, and one that was still in the sky. "This is my game now take this." With his left hand upwards, Reshoma yelled out, "Hadou #54 Haien." With a swing of the left hand, a purple wave of reiatsu shot outwards towards the kid. If the kidou hit the kid would be easily caught on fire. Then Reshoma quickly flash stepped forward with his mirrors nearly touching his body. Appearing right next to the kid, causing one of the mirrors next to him to appear to his left. The mirror then caused everything in front of it to be blown backwards. The other mirror did nothing except stay to the right of Reshoma. While that happened Reshoma stayed in a defensive stance waiting for any attack from the kid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: teir up(Cofang and jun)   teir up(Cofang and jun) Empty

Back to top Go down

teir up(Cofang and jun)
Page 1 of 1