Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
London bridge is falling down I_vote_lcapLondon bridge is falling down I_voting_barLondon bridge is falling down I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
London bridge is falling down I_vote_lcapLondon bridge is falling down I_voting_barLondon bridge is falling down I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
London bridge is falling down Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
London bridge is falling down Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
London bridge is falling down Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
London bridge is falling down Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
London bridge is falling down Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
London bridge is falling down Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
London bridge is falling down Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
London bridge is falling down Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
London bridge is falling down Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

London bridge is falling down Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

London bridge is falling down Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

London bridge is falling down

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Soran
Soran

London bridge is falling down Empty
PostSubject: London bridge is falling down   London bridge is falling down EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:10 am

Soran was fully healed from his battle with Rena, but his pride was still broken. Shattered into pieces, he knew he must get stronger in order to unlock his true potential. Soran traveled to the human world from Hueco Mundo  to London and began walking down the sidewalk. Humans were surrounding his location, but kept their distance as he had a sword strapped to his waist.

Soran suddenly heard sirens as a police car pulled up next to him. He stopped and looked at them calmly with a blank expression on his face. "What the bloody hell do you think you're doing with a sword boy?" the officer asked in a stereotypical accent which made Soran burst out laughing. This revealed his mouthful of razor-sharp fangs as he then smiled at the officer .

Soran then began to ascend into the air and kicked the man in the jaw; which caused him to fall back violently on his car. Which Soran then blew up with a crimson red bala-type of energy blast. Soran turned to see a large bridge and used Sonido to get under it rapidly...
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

PostSubject: Re: London bridge is falling down   London bridge is falling down EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:23 am

Arisu wakes up with a jolt, the feel of a decent reiatsu just flared... Seemingly Arrancar from this distance. She glanced out to London, through the gears of Old Ben. When she stood, she grabbed Chishio and walked to the edge of her little hiding spot. Rui was no longer with her in the actual Clock Tower, but she glanced back to make sure anyway. The girl then eyed London to find the location of the Arrancar... London Bridge. A sigh escaped her lips and she shook her head.

The Vizard disappeared with the use of her shunpo, which was incredibly fast. When she reappeared, she was ontop of the London Bridge. Chishio was in her hand, sheathed and laying on her shoulder as if she weren't ready to fight. The girl tilted her covered head and eyeballed the Bridge. When she didn't find him or her, she simply flared her reiatsu threateningly as if to coax the being into view.

Her eyes went to the burning police car and she frowned darkly behind the cloth mask. Shame. At least the humans couldn't see her at the moment, being in spirit form. She would wait patiently for the being to show itself, the entire time keeping the full force of her reiatsu going. She may even get lucky and have a smart Arrancar. Perhaps he'll simply run in fear of her presence and she wouldn't have to fight this being... She was feeling lazy since she just woke up.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

PostSubject: Re: London bridge is falling down   London bridge is falling down EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:10 pm

Little did Soran know, there was a Vizard on top of the bridge he was under. She was releasing spiritual pressure trying to get his attention; however Soran had no sensory abilities at all due to his lack of Pesquisa. So he remained focused on what he was doing as he shot a rapid flurry of bala-type crimson red energy blasts at each pillar under the bridge.

BOOM! Each pillar exploded simultaneously and began to crumble as Soran got the fuck out of the way so the bridge wouldn't fall on him. This allowed him to see the Vizardfor the first time, she was wearing a dark tan leather corset with a shredded skirt going down her legs. Hanging from her neck and covering her head was a dark orange, shredded cloak that also wrapped around her face.

Soran tilted his head at her as the bridge crashed down into the ocean and began to sink very slowly. Soran kept his arms remaining at his sides at the ready, both fists easily capible of becoming lethal weapons at any instant and kept a calm exposure on himself and waited
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

PostSubject: Re: London bridge is falling down   London bridge is falling down EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:18 pm

Arisu wasnt expecting the Arrancar to not be able to sense her. She figured all spiritual beings could sense reiatsu, rather they were bad at it or not... Apparently she was wrong. And she was also very surprised at the level of destruction this particular Arrancar created. In a few swift movements the Arrancar destroyed the London Bridge, which Arisu simply focused reiatsu under her feet to keep her suspended in the air. However, that's not the point.. The point was that the Arrancar just killed dozens of innocent humans for the sake of hurting them. It was time she killed this son of a bitch.

"You, Arrancar. You must pay for what you have done in this city. You have killed dozens of innocents and I cannot let you simply strut out of here alive. You will regret ever stepping into the World of the Living and you will regret ever releasing any of your reiatsu. You should have never attracted my attention, for now you must be punished for your crimes. Prepare yourself for the fight of your life."

The girl held her zanpaktō out towards the being and unsheathed the sword. Ari then shunpo'd behind the behind, slashing her katana down in a 40 degree angle starting at his shoulder and ending at his waist. She would then, turn the blade and slash at both his legs. The Vizard shunpo'd away again in anticipation of a counter attack that she was sure was going to happen.

Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

PostSubject: Re: London bridge is falling down   London bridge is falling down EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:55 pm

Soran remained silent as the girl spoke and pointed her weapon at him. He then spoke "Dozens? I will have to fix that, I guess thirteen is your unlucky number" She then disappeared, luckily she gave away a short-range attack by pointing her katana his way before vanishing.

Soran knew he had to move quickly, he was able to move short to long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appeared as if he had teleported or flickered away. In his place he had left an afterimage by moving so swiftly that an image of him was left behind and it seemed as in every attack had hit him.

Soran was now in the air above the afterimage watching as the girl warped away from the afterimage and at the same instant he used Sonido to warp one foot infront her with a smirk on his face as he attemted to punch her in the jaw with a quick jab using his right hand and kept his left hand ready for defense.
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

PostSubject: Re: London bridge is falling down   London bridge is falling down EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:46 pm

The moment her swung into the Arrancars collar, she noticed the afterimage. Good to know that he could move so quickly. As she was shunpo'ing away, she noticed the man above her and made note to not believe that location. It was lucky she did or she wouldn't have noticed that he was actually next to her. She dodged the foot and turned her body to follow through the punch, that way he didn't do any damage. She stopped in her tracks and shunpo'd away, leaving her own afterimage there to look as if she were in a ready position waiting for him.

She reappeared behind him again, attempting to slice off his head, before disappearing down to ground level. She looked up to make sure the effectiveness of her own attack. She then, summoned her false shikai to give her even more of a boost against the man's attacks. "Kashou za Kaijin, Chishio Maejirase" As she said this, her sword disappeared and reformed as a single blade strapped to her forearm. Granted this Arrancar didn't know that was her FAKE shikai, but that was the point was it not?

Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

PostSubject: Re: London bridge is falling down   London bridge is falling down EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:24 pm

once she avoided the fist he ducked his head while leaning down in an attempt to tackle the girl but went through her afterimage and accidently avoided the sword slash aimed to take his life. Soran began to fall towards the ocean but caught himself in midair before he fell in the water. Soran knew now that this girl was slightly faster than he was, no matter, he could still win. Helooked at her location as she formed her shikai.

"C'mon lady!"Soran scoffed "You were talking all that good shit a second ago, what happened to making me pay for what I have done in this city?" With these words Soran got into a stance with his right foot placed in front of his left directly above the water, pressing the blade of the sheathed sword against the curve of the sheath, which drastically increases draw speed.

She had tried to attack him from behind twice, so it was to be expected at this point. Any quick movements would cause water to rise, thus giving away the location of a sneak attack. Soran waited for round two
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

PostSubject: Re: London bridge is falling down   London bridge is falling down EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:40 pm

The damned bastard accidentally avoided her attack? This angered the Vizard, though she would never show it to anyone. This battle could've been over after three strikes, but the stupid thing was lucky. Now he had positioned himself in a spot where the water would alert him from any high speed movements. So she had to give him credit that he had a little intelligence, but if were not for luck... He would be as dumb as a dead corpse. Her hand squeezed her blades handle as she watched the being.

Now he was smart talking her? Did he really not realize that it wasn't skill that just saved his life or was he seriously that stupid? Her eyes narrowed as she replied to his loud mouth. "Do you realize that you would've been dead not seconds ago, if it weren't for luck?" She asked with somewhat of a growl. However, it wasn't time for talking and this being should know that it wasn't either... It was time to feed Chishio.

The girl disappeared again, not using speed enough for an afterimage, but just under. She made sure to make the water splash behind the being, but reappeared directly over his head. Arisu kicked out and aimed for the back of his head, hoping to send him into the water before she did anything else. That water was the key to any battle she was in... If there was no liquids around she would have a lot harder of a time.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

PostSubject: Re: London bridge is falling down   London bridge is falling down EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:28 pm

Soran was taught by his old Arrancar master that the best defense against a suprise attack was not to be suprised. Soran was aware of his surroundings and trained each day to be cautious and alert at all times. The rogue Arrancar ignored her comment and stayed alert.

The girl disappeared again, water then splash up behind him. Soran immediately reacted; he drew his double-bladed katana for the first time in the battle, pressing the blade of the sheathed sword against the curve of the sheath, which increased draw speed. The drawing of the blade was the same motion used for the attack. It was an all-or-nothing attack where missing the target would result in Soran being completely vulnerable. However, Soran was ready for a follow-up attack utilizing the sheath as a secondary strike. This second swing would cover the period of vulnerability left after the attack.

The girl had sent water rising behind him while also trying to kick him in the back of the head, bad move. Soran aimed his weapon to cut off the shin
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

PostSubject: Re: London bridge is falling down   London bridge is falling down EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:54 pm

Ari's planned worked, but for some reason he managed to actually see her legs before the kick had landed. Now her leg was in danger of being removed and she had to act quickly. "Bankai!" She screamed, sending her reiatsu exploding away from her body and forcing the swing into a stop. The water of the lake within 500 yards and any other liquids in that area became blood, but not just any blood... Her blood. And when the smoke cleared from around her body, all of her own bodies blood was ejected from her body and was now covering her in some twisted armor.

Moments after she summoned her bankai, six or seven bloody tendrils burst from the lake to either entangle or stab at the Arrancar, each leg, arm, two at the torso and on at the head. She wasn't just going to play around anymore, the Arrancar was starting to piss her off. It was time she ended this battle and made it so the world was rid of one more lowly beast. While the Arrancar was busy, destroying or being entangled by the tendrils... Being so damned close to the water it would be hard to do much else, she clawed at the air sending a huge blood strike directly at the beast. This attack has the destructive quality of ichigo's getsuga tensho, times three.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

PostSubject: Re: London bridge is falling down   London bridge is falling down EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 4:26 am

Soran's blade met fierce resistance which sent him flying back, suddenly the ocean was now blood red. Tendrils emerged out of the ocean and swarmed after him. The rogue Arrancar thought quickly to use his energy to form a repulsion field that can block minor attacks. The crimson red orb of cero-type energy was hit by the blood which evaporated into steam upon contact.

Soran never saw such a thing, he was surrounded by blood atgacking him. Suddenly she clawed at the air sending a huge blood strike directly at him. Soran used Sonido to barely avoid it as he flew into the sky looking down at the girl.

Soran charged up and fired several bala-type energy spheres randomly in his opponent's direction, disregarding accuracy and with no intent on actually hitting the enemy. With efficient bala control, the multiple energy spheres are suspended in the air, completely surrounding her from all 360 angles. Finally, Soran then commanded the energy spheres to rapidly spin around the opponent and rush in on her location.
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

PostSubject: Re: London bridge is falling down   London bridge is falling down EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:16 am

Like she had intended, the tendrils did the job... distracted him. However, not long enough for her strike to land... Instead, the slash of blood connected to the beach and exploded sending sand and rock everywhere, leaving a huge crater in the ground. So perhaps she had to make herself a bit closer to the male. At point blank range he had to block and not dodge, there would be no time to dodge. No more destruction, not with this many people around. At least with that explosion, people were running away now.

She continued to follow the Arrancar with her eyes, watching him fire bala with piss poor aim. The ones that did get close to her, she simply used shunpo to weave in between of. However, she moved so fast that it looked like she didn't move at all. However, something caught her eye that didn't make sense. The bala surrounded her and begun spinning and suddenly bolted again in her direction, but more accurate.

A grin spread across her lips as she used shunpo to move directly towards one of the bala the moment it moved towards her. She clawed the air in front of her face, revealing a plain black mask with a white cross overlapping her right eye. The left eye remains pitch black and the right eye glows bright blood red. Instantly she could hear her Inner Hollow throwing up a bitch pie in her head.

The girl began firing off her own orange bala's destroying both hers and the Arrancars. She then turned back to face the Arrancar, raised her hand started charging an orange cero in her hand. When she released the ball of energy, a huge orange beam streamed towards the arrancar. Expecting the beast to dodge rather than accept the inevitable, she then shot four blood slashes on all four sides of the cero. She hoped to catch the son of a bitch with something.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

PostSubject: Re: London bridge is falling down   London bridge is falling down EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:05 pm

What happened next shocked Soran, but not entirely as he had seen this in his last fight with Rena. This girl also had a hollow mask, which basically gave her almost all of his abilities. She blocked all the bala and shot a cero at him. Soran then sheathed his sword, as he knew he would need both hands free for this.

Soran then fired a cero from his feet, launching himself away from the opponent and leaving him free to attack or defend with his hands, serving as a great advantage. The Arrancar's cero collided with hers; propelling him up through the air in a jet-like manner while also holding her cero away from him. This technique was mainly used as a way to change directions quickly, remain airborne longer, or to fly through the air quickly.

Suddenly more blood rushed him from all four sides of the cero. Soran used his free hands to blast two of the four blood slashes, leaving an opening for escape as he Sonido'd in front of the girl with a calm expression on his face and stated plainly "I'm done"
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

PostSubject: Re: London bridge is falling down   London bridge is falling down EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:06 am

(~cough~you do realize I'm bankai, vizard mask AND a higher tier and that I am stronger and faster than you right?~cough~)

Arisu raised an eyebrow behind her mask, a curiosity that he was still managing to complicate things further. She narrowed her eyes, though the only one that managed to be seen doing this was the glowing red one. She then tilted her head and continued to watch him. He flew away with his cero, turned and destroyed her blood slashes. He then sonido'd directly in front of her and told he that he was done... She really thought against that. She was stronger and faster than this runt, he'd die.

A twisted double voiced laugh exploded from behind her mask. She didn't bother speaking, instead she shunpo'd inches in front of the male. Her head slammed forward to head butt him, before shunpo'ing behind him. Another blood slash directly at his back. Her next shunpo led her above him, summoning six more tendrils to stab at each limb of the Arrancar bastard. After that was done, her next shunpo led to wherever the Arrancar ended up last... inches from his face again.

She spit blood at his face, a simple disrespectful notion... Normally. But when she did this, if the blood managed to touch the man at all. The blood would begin to burn and burn, unable to make it stop. Much like what happens when a human comes into contact with white phosperous. She was not fooling around any longer when it came to this beast. She shunpo'd away to about 20 yards and crossed her arms, to see her effects.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

PostSubject: Re: London bridge is falling down   London bridge is falling down EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:04 am

(mmhm, but luckily in bleach we have magical portals that open up for no damn reason lol. Personally, due to the large amount of blood ammo you have; I know there is no way I can win. But I will make this exit funny ^_^)

A twisted double voiced laugh exploded from behind her mask. Soran had already opened his palm behind his back, forming a pitch black garganta portal directly behind himself upon saying he was done and spoke his last words to the girl. "Well ok, as long as we're clear on tha--" The Arrancar was cut off in midsentence as she shunpo'd inches in front of Soran and her head slammed forward directly into his with a head butt,

The force was so great that it sent him flying through the garganta portal very violently. This instantaneously gave the Arrancar the biggest headache of his life, that mask was much harder than it looked "Ow! You fuckin bitch!!!" Soran exclaimed as flew back into the garganta, he then rubbed his forehead, but the portal just then closed and the two were now separated.
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

PostSubject: Re: London bridge is falling down   London bridge is falling down EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:52 pm

Arisu glared down into the garganta, eyeballing the Arrancar as he flew into it. He called her bitch, but before she could react the garganta closed. Son of a bitch, that was a waste of time. She growled and ripped off her mask with ease. She then resealed Chishio, causing all the liquids that were blood... to go back to normal. This probably really mind fucked the citizens around them.

She then disappeared in shunpo, promising to herself that she'd find and slaughter that Arrancar eventually.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: London bridge is falling down   London bridge is falling down EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:07 pm

(I give first approval on Soran's tier up to 1-5. A second from fritz will confirm this and you'll have access to your ressurection.)
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

PostSubject: Re: London bridge is falling down   London bridge is falling down EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:10 pm

I second this message of tier upping
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: London bridge is falling down   London bridge is falling down Empty

Back to top Go down

London bridge is falling down
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Activities :: Site Challenges-
Jump to: