Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Finished Project Xionic (Three Sinner Androids) I_vote_lcapFinished Project Xionic (Three Sinner Androids) I_voting_barFinished Project Xionic (Three Sinner Androids) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Finished Project Xionic (Three Sinner Androids) I_vote_lcapFinished Project Xionic (Three Sinner Androids) I_voting_barFinished Project Xionic (Three Sinner Androids) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Finished Project Xionic (Three Sinner Androids) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Finished Project Xionic (Three Sinner Androids) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Finished Project Xionic (Three Sinner Androids) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Finished Project Xionic (Three Sinner Androids) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Finished Project Xionic (Three Sinner Androids) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Finished Project Xionic (Three Sinner Androids) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Finished Project Xionic (Three Sinner Androids) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Finished Project Xionic (Three Sinner Androids) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Finished Project Xionic (Three Sinner Androids) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Finished Project Xionic (Three Sinner Androids) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Finished Project Xionic (Three Sinner Androids) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Finished Project Xionic (Three Sinner Androids)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

Finished Project Xionic (Three Sinner Androids) Empty
PostSubject: Finished Project Xionic (Three Sinner Androids)   Finished Project Xionic (Three Sinner Androids) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:27 pm

Omega

Name: Omega
True Age: 125
Sex: Male
Personality: Omega is an android who has little remorse, no regrets, and definately no mercy. He is a killing machine that is willing to do any fair thing in order to win fairly. He holds trust very highly in his books, and without trust he won't work with anybody.

Omega is basically Xero's best friend, even though they both don't like each other. It's just that they have so much in common, yet they don't like that. Omega doesn't try to get along with many people, and will hold grudges over some of the most inane or 'over-and-done-with' things. However, once someone gets his trust, he will be loyal and do his best to fight for them. He might not give his life for his friends, but then again Omega has no where to go so he might give his life for a cause.

Likes/Love: Sweets, Painting, The sound of a bullet going through someone's skull, Challenges
Fears/Hates: Deception, Sour Food, Losing in a match of Rock-Paper-Scissors

Character Appearance

Height: 1.92 meters tall OR 6.3 feet tall
Weight: 86.3 kg OR 190lbs
Physical Traits: Finished Project Xionic (Three Sinner Androids) Omega_10
Clothing: The Above, when he doesn't wear his Sinner Armor
Accessories: There is NO SINNER MASK... However, there is a replacement to this if Omega wants to go to the human world... Which is explained as Mods/Weapons/Abilities

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Omega is an all around fighter, but prefers to use ranged weapons. He is a gun user and will fight all out without constraint or limits whenever he fights. He is basically a tank, a trait that is unusual for most ranged fighters. He heavily relies on his defence and his endurance to keep him through the fight. He also relies on his strength and his reiatsui strength to carry him throughout his battles. However, he tends to not try and fight for too long, because he tires out very easilly.

Strengths: He is a defense and endurance buff when he fights. He also specializes in his reiatsu and his physical strength in his fights.

Weaknesses: Omega is not very speedy, he can just barely blur, but the maximum he can blur to is 5 feet. He also wears out too quickly in his fights. Plus, he can not sense for crap.

Mods/ Weapons/ Abilities:

Weapon / Hellish Modifications / ..Tentacle?: His abilities ARE his weapons... There are gonna be some actual abilities, but his main ability is to summon and desummon his weapons

Ability: Sinner Armor
Appearance: Finished Project Xionic (Three Sinner Androids) Omega_11
Effects: In order to leave hell (when underpowered and can't leave Hell w/o sinner mask), the user has to pull out the mask that was given to them by Xaner, and then put the mask on. When the mask is put on, the mask will attach to their face and create armor onto the user... So, instead of needing to wear a mask in order to go into the human world, the user needs to wear armor to go into the human world. (main reason will be explained in the Backstory)

Ability: Weapon Change
Effect: Omega is able to change what weapon he is using to a different weapon. He can change his weapon once before a 2 post cooldown before he can change it again.

Weapon Name: Joy & Colt
Appearance: Finished Project Xionic (Three Sinner Androids) Projec17
Specifications: It is a semi-automatic pistol that shoots energy bullets that are equivalent to 50 Calibur HE rounds. This pistol has a range of 50 feet before the energy bullets dissipate, and has a clip of 12 (12 shots per post). He gets two of these pistols, and he can use these as tonfas when he needs to fight melee.

Weapon Name: Bull
Appearance: Finished Project Xionic (Three Sinner Androids) Projec18
Specifications: This is a quad-pump action shotgun, that fires energy pellets equivalent to HE shotgun pellets. This shotgun has the recoil of a bull, so it takes a couple of seconds between each shot to line the shot back up. This has 4 barrels, and each barrel shoots a pellet simultaneously when the trigger is pulled, and each barrel is reloaded at the same time. The Bull can shoot 4 times (Each barrel shoots four times) before it needs a 1 post reload.

Weapon Name: The Obliterator
Appearance: Finished Project Xionic (Three Sinner Androids) Projec16
Specifications: This is a mini-gun that is half the size of Omega, and it fires energy bullets equivalent to HE rounds. This thing can shoot 100 energy bullets for a range of 50 feet per post, and it can shoot 4 bullets at a single time. However, the thing is so heavy and complicated that it takes 2 posts to reload this thing. Also, instead of reloading, Omega can use it as a blunt smashing weapon. Finally, this gun is so heavy that only Omega can lift it, mainly because Omega's DNA syncs perfectly with the Obliterator's material that when Omega touches the Obliterator it becomes light for him, but if someone other than Omega touches the Obliterator it'll become heavy as heck that nothing and no one can lift it.

Weapon Name: Bloody Doll
Appearance: Finished Project Xionic (Three Sinner Androids) Projec15
Specifications: This is a syringe, it's ability is much like a double-edged weapon that only Omega can use. Omega has to drain his own blood with this syringe, which doing that will drain both his blood cells and his brain cell count (meaning he loses blood AND intelligence), in order to use this weapon. After draining his blood, the blood then leaves the syringe in tiny 1-inch diameter blood spheres that float in mid air. As many as 25 are made after each draining, and Omega can cause all of these blood spheres to home in on his enemies and attack them with bala speeds and bala strength power. Omega can only use this 3 times per thread before he goes into a perma-fatigue state for the rest of the thread. This weapon has a 4 post cooldown.

Weapon Name: The Guantlet
Appearance: Finished Project Xionic (Three Sinner Androids) Projec12
Specifications: These are basically like gloves. Except when Omega puts them on, his punches' strength goes threefold, (triples his punch strength output). Plus, the gauntlet can charge a super punch the causes him to make a punch that is tenfold his own strength. The Super Punch has a 3 post cooldown per fist.

Weapon Name: The Watcher
Appearance: Finished Project Xionic (Three Sinner Androids) Projec14
Specifications: This is a sniper rifle that can shoot energy bullets that are equivalent to .70 calibur rounds. This sniper's scope can be taken on or off, depending on the user's wants. This sniper has a range of 200 feet, and can shoot 5 energy bullets before a 1 post cooldown.

Weapon Name: The Executer
Appearance: Finished Project Xionic (Three Sinner Androids) Projec13
Specifications: This sub-machine gun is a gun that can shoot energy bullets that are equivalent to 5,56mm. This gun can shoot 20 bullets before a 1 post cooldown, and this gun has a range of 35 feet. Also, this gun can be flipped over and be used as a dagger-like weapon due to the 6 inch talon-shaped blade on the bottom of the gun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xero

Name: Xero
True Age: 1046
Sex: Male
Personality: Xero, much like Omega, is a ruthless killing machine. However, he is different than Omega. Xero is the one who is hotheaded and likes to play games with others. He is extremely competitive, especially with Omega and the ones that he deems as a friend, and will try to win without cheating.

Xero, also unlike Omega, is willing to forgive and forget. Xero can forgive people who betray, steal, cheat, and stuff like that. It's just that others might not forgive. He will stay loyal to the ones who treat him nicely and try and act decently respectful. He even might be friendly to humans and other non-sinner races if they are friendly to him. This is a quality that Xero hates about himself, being too friendly, but he can't help but be friendly to his enemy. It's only when someone draws a weapon on him, that's when he'll stop trying to be friendly.

Likes/Loves: Spicy Foods, Fighting, Playing Video Games
Fears/Hates: To Feel Mercy, Omega (Xero dislikes Omega, not hate, but dislikes), Cake

Side Note: Xero is actually British... So he has that British Accent about him

Character Appearance

Height: 1.81 meters tall OR 5.9 feet tall
Weight: 71.4 kg OR 157 lbs
Physical Traits: Finished Project Xionic (Three Sinner Androids) Xero_u10
Clothing: The above when he isn't wearing Sinner Armor
Accessories: He has NO SINNER MASK. However, he has to wear a different kind of mask that Xaner made for him and Omega, that would allow them to unlock their powers. All explained in the abilities section under 'Sinner Armor'

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Xero is a good close-to-mid-range combat fighter, but he prefers to stay close range. He is an edged weapons master that can use any type of bladed weapon that is given to him. He paces his fights out so he can last the fight, yet if the enemy he is fighting is stronger than him he'll go all out on that enemy. However, he is too emotional in his fights and if he gets mad, he might make mistakes in his fightings. Also, it doesn't matter how many enemies he fights, he'll gladly fight them all.

Strengths: Xero is an excellent speed and stamina fighter. He is also proficient in his physical and reiatsu strength.

Weaknesses: Xero's defense and endurance is crappy, as in not that good. Also, he can not sense at all.

Weapon / Hellish Modifications / ..Tentacle?: His abilities ARE his weapons... There are gonna be some actual abilities, but his main ability is to summon and desummon his weapons

Ability: Sinner Armor
Appearance: Finished Project Xionic (Three Sinner Androids) Xero_p10
Effects: In order to leave hell (when underpowered and can't leave Hell w/o sinner mask), the user has to pull out the mask that was given to them by Xaner, and then put the mask on. When the mask is put on, the mask will attach to their face and create armor onto the user... So, instead of needing to wear a mask in order to go into the human world, the user needs to wear armor to go into the human world. (main reason will be explained in the Backstory)

Ability: Weapon Change
Effect: Xero is able to change what weapon he is using to a different weapon. He can change his weapon once before a 2 post cooldown before he can change it again.

Weapon Name: Blue Shark
Appearance: Finished Project Xionic (Three Sinner Androids) Projec19
Specifications: This one handed sword is a 4 foot long sword, 11 inch grip with a 1 inch hilt and finally a 3 foot blade. Xero can detach the blade and throw it at his enemies as a means of attack. After a post after Xero throws the blade, the thrown blade disintegrates into raw energy, flows back into Xero's sword, and his sword regenerates back into its usual self.

Weapon Name: Red Hill
Appearance: Finished Project Xionic (Three Sinner Androids) Projec20
Specifications: This is a 2-handed sword that only Xero can lift, and it has a length of 8 feet. A 3 foot grip, and two 5 foot long blades that extend in a claw-like fashion. This sword weighs about 250 lbs, and is made for crushing and smashing slashes.

Weapon Name: Ripper
Appearance: Finished Project Xionic (Three Sinner Androids) Projec22
Specifications: This sword is a 3.5 foot sword, (6 inch grip, 3 foot blade). It has chainsaw-like track inside of it, making it a very good shredding weapon... Nothing more to be said about the Ripper Here...

Weapon Name: Aeroblade
Appearance: Finished Project Xionic (Three Sinner Androids) Projec23
Specifications: This sword is... not really a sword as much as it is more of a mechanism. It would be classified under kendo sword or something like that because this blade is not a cutting weapon when used as a traditional weapon. However, it can cut like any sword by using the built-in air processor that is inside of the sword. By using the processer, Xero can slice the air, and a wave of very sharp air comes out of the sword and in the direction it was sliced in for a good 50 feet. The Air Cutter Ability can be used once, and then a 2 post cooldown.

Weapon Name: Light Arrow
Appearance: Finished Project Xionic (Three Sinner Androids) Projec21
Specifications: This is a 6 foot long twin Bladed sword, that has a 1 foot long grip, and two 2.5 foot long curving blades. However, unlike most twin-blade swords, the two blades are facing the same direction, so it is more unique than other twin-blade swords. This twin-blade sword is called Light Arrow, because Xero can push a button on the grip that connects an energy string from both tips of the blades. Then, Xero draw the bow and materialize energy arrows and shoot them at his enemies. Xero can shoot 6 arrows per post.

Name: Teleport
Effect: Xero can teleport to any spot in a 50 foot radius around him... 3 post cooldown. This ability is not meant to replace the blinken.

Name: Petrol Sillhouttes
Effect: Contrary to the name, Xero can create a literal clone out of any material (oil, blood, dust, etc.) around him. The clones are made out of the material that he uses and can't weild any weapons, making them unarmed clones. They only last for a good 10 seconds, enough time to do a small task and/or attack the enemies. He can create one clone at a time, and then he'll go through a 3 post cooldown

Kary-08

Name: Karelleine-08 OR Kary for short
True Age: 24
Sex: Female
Personality: Kary, unlike Xero and Omega, is an adroid that has more emotions than the other two combined. In fact, one could say that she is as emotional as a human. However, these emotions are hateful emotions. Some are dead emotions. She can be spiteful, hateful, and quite maleficent at times, because it is in her nature.

She has a very bad tendency to tell extremely horrible jokes, and she does this quite often. Even if no one wants to hear it, she say a bad joke. Kary just plain doesn't trust. She trusts no one but herself. She might follow people and be 'loyal' to them, but she won't trust them at all. She even doesn't see people as friends, even if the other person sees her as a friend. She can be quite friendly to sinners, but when in the presence of a non-sinner, she'll be the most sadistic, hating bitch you'd ever meet.

Likes/Love: Torturing Humans, Making God Awful Jokes, Killing Anything and Anyone, Anything that isn't a Sinner
Fears/Hates: To be Excluded, Xaner Banefist, Xero, Omega, and Most of all: Humans

Character Appearance

Height: 1.65 meters tall OR 5.4 Feet Tall
Weight: 20 kg OR 44lbs
Physical Traits: Finished Project Xionic (Three Sinner Androids) Kary_10
Clothing: The Above
Accessories: Unlike Xero and Omega, Kary actually has a regular sinner mask. It is in the spoiler below.
Kary's Mask:

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Kary just can not fight at close quarters (until she puts on her executioner's mask). She attacks her enemies and plays with them. She doesn't want a fight to end, because she loves the thrill of the fight. So she just toys with her enemies, before she kills them.

Strengths: She Exceeds in reiatsu and energy strength. She is also a proficient senser and a good speeder.

Weaknesses: Kary has no real physical strength or good endurance. She also has an underaverage defensive fighter.

Weapon / Hellish Modifications / ..Tentacle?: (Optional. What does your sinner use? Does it act as the focus for his power or is it just for melee combat.)

Weapon Name: The Glove
Appearance: Finished Project Xionic (Three Sinner Androids) Projec11
Specifications: Kary has 2 of these gloves, one on each hand. Each blade is 1 foot long, and each time Kary makes contact with her enemies skin and the blades touch blood, the gloves double the strength of Kary's energy abilities for a single post (the post after the attack, so she can attack with double energy strength after the other person allows Kary's glove blades to make contact with his/her char's. skin.)

Name: Energy Manipulation
Effect: Kary can use any type of energy around her and use it to her advantage. She can create walls of energy that can withstand up to Gran Rey Cero level attacks. She can create little balls around her (maximum of 6 at a time unless in her super form {executioner's mask}) and shoot them at speeds and strength of balas at her foes. Pick up objects using the energy and throw them at her foes. She can manipulate energy two times per post before a 1 post cooldown.

Name: Energy Crash
Effect: Kary can use a good amount of her energy to create multiple energy clones of herself, and fight with them against her enemies. Nobody can tell the real Kary from the clones, unless they are a very good senser. The clones are made in a giant flash of neon green light, and then during the flash, the clones form in various spots around Kary... Sort of like that game where one tries to guess which cup has the ball underneath it. When one of the 3 clones that are made during that flash die (stab it or shoot it once and it will die... that fragile of a clone, yes...), it will explode in an electric blast of energy. The clones last 2 posts, and the ability has a 4 post cooldown

Name: Energy Ball
Effect: Kary can hold up her hand and create a ball that has the diameter of 5 feet, and then throw it at an enemy of her choice. The ball will then home in on the person or thing it was thrown at and fly towards it at cero speeds. Once it makes contact with something, it will deliver the force of a gran rey cero. This ability has a 3 post cooldown

Name: Teleportation
Effect: Kary can turn her body into pure raw energy and transfer herself to another point or place that is at the very most 50 feet away. 2 post cooldown

Name: Energy Bubble
Effect: Kary can encase herself and anyone in a 10 foot radius in a spherical bubble of Energy. Nobody can enter or leave the bubble once it's brought up until either it is broken, wears off, or Kary decides to tear it down. It can be broken through with any attack that is the equivalent to a gran rey cero, or by someone who is at least 1 tier stronger than Kary. The bubble can last 2 posts, and has a 3 post cooldown once the bubble dissipates.

Name: Healthy Energy
Effect: Kary, once she takes off at least one of her gloves, can touch someone and heal them using her energy. She has to make skin contact with the one she is trying to heal with at least one of her hands. After one post of constant contact, all scratches will be healed. After 3 posts of constant contact, all damaged organs are repaired. After 5 posts of constant contact, all lost limbs are regenerated. This ability is passive and can be used against Kary, because she heals someone if she makes bare-hand contact with anyone, even if she doesn't want to heal that person.

Weapon Name: Executioner's Mask
Appearance: Finished Project Xionic (Three Sinner Androids) Kary_p10
Specifications: Kary has 2 masks... Her sinner mask and then her Executioner's Mask. Unlike Xaner's Executioner's mask which is basically like a cloth covering the bottom portion of his face, Kary's is an actual mask. Kary, when she wants to wear the Executioner's Mask, has to take off her Sinner Mask and then put on her Executioner's mask in less than 5 seconds after taking the Sinner Mask off. The Executioner Mask was made by Xaner for Kary, so she won't need to wear Sinner Armor to go into the human world or unlock her powers like Xero and Omega. This mask takes up HALF of her entire energy to use, meaning that Kary can go to fatigue state twice as fast then what she really can w/o the mask. BUT, when Kary puts this mask on, her powers are boosted threefold, and her hair starts glowing Neon green. Plus, she can create Energy Weapons (the last ability in her ability list).

Ability: Energy Weapon Creation
Effect: Kary can create any weapon she wants out of the energy, as long as it is a legit weapon that can be used (no ranged energy weapons, only melee)... Kary has to wait 1 post before changing the form of her energy weapon

Cojoined Backstory:

History: Two weeks prior to the creation of the androids, Xaner Banefist was traveling through the Lower Pits. He then came across the path of another sinner, who was known as Askad. After some good conversation with Askad, Xaner learns that Askad is a sinner who can't fight. His sinner power, however, deals with building technological stuff. Askad then mentioned an idea, an idea about turning very weak sinners into extremely strong ones. Xaner was intrigued, so he inquired more about this idea.

Askad then went on to explain the idea of Project Xionic, turning sinners into sinner-android-hybrids in order to remove the limits of their abilities. Xaner was indeed intrigued and decided to help out with this idea of Askad's. Xaner didn't say a word to Queen Lilith or any of the other Sinners because he knew that if this project failed and lives of sinners were wasted, his ass would've been on the line.

So he and Askad held a secret tournament for the very low echelon sinners. About 100 sinners entered, and they all fought to the death. Askad only wanted one to live, but Xaner saw three potential candidates because their powers were unique when it got down to the final three. One was able to summon a couple of guns, another could summon edged weapons, and the third was able to use energy as a conduit of her power. Once they were about to start killing each other, Xaner ordered them to stop.

After this, Xaner explained Project Xionic to the three Sinners. They all wanted to get out of hell, even if it could be for a short while because living in hell was... hell. Then the three followed Xaner to a secret location where Askad had a single operating table. Askad wasn't expecting two more test subjects, so he didn't have any more. Xaner asks which one wanted to go first, and before all else, the red haired one piped up his voice and said, "I'll go first, so I can be stronger faster"

Then Askad went to Operating. Askad literally ripped the red haired man open, took out almost all of his organs, and replaced them with many MANY mechanicals contraptions. And, after a good 7 hours of operating, the red haired man was done. He was unconcious, and, when he gets activated, his memory will be gone. The memory would only hinder his performance. The only memory that he and Askad allowed the red haired man to have was his name: Omega.

Then the blue haired man went through this same operation... And the only memory he allowed the blue haired man was his name: Xero.

Then came the Green Haired Woman. And Xaner wanted to try something different with her. He wanted to have an android sinner that didn't need to wear Sinner Armor to go out of hell. He wanted her to keep her own sinner mask. So he asked Askad if he could arrange it. He agreed, and did just that.

However, the Sinner Armor was the only thing that allowed Askad to manipulate the personalities of the sinner android. When Askad finished her up and test activated her, she almost immediately killed Askad. And then absorbed his own energy, so he would revive in the pit of rejuvination. Then she tried to attack Xaner, which Xaner responded by deactivating her. Xaner was sad that he lost a good tool that could turn weak sinners into strong fighters. But, he at least got 3 strong sinner androids out of this little endeavor. So, in order to make sure this didn't happen again, Xaner locked her up before reactivating her.

When she reactivated again, she tried to go onto a murder spree, but she was locked up. She was raging at this point. However, after a couple of hours, she worked the energy out of her. When she did this, Xaner started re-explaining everything to her. And then he gave her the name that he'd be giving her: Karalleine-08, or Kary for short.

After Karalleine decides to start playing nice, Xaner reactivated Xero and Omega, and let them relax for a while... Relax until he felt ready enough to present them to Queen Lilith.

Side Notes: These are going to be Donated to other people

RP Samples: These 3 Sinner Androids are meant to be donated to other people

Last edited by Fritz on Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Finished Project Xionic (Three Sinner Androids)   Finished Project Xionic (Three Sinner Androids) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 9:15 pm

2 tons is to much for any weapon, drop red hill down to 250 lbs.

Thats everthing I seen that concerned me. Second, please make sure thats been fixed.

Approved, each at 2-2.

Last edited by Zenke on Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

PostSubject: Re: Finished Project Xionic (Three Sinner Androids)   Finished Project Xionic (Three Sinner Androids) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 9:21 pm

fixed
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: Finished Project Xionic (Three Sinner Androids)   Finished Project Xionic (Three Sinner Androids) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 9:36 pm

He did. I SAW IT! Seconded.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finished Project Xionic (Three Sinner Androids)   Finished Project Xionic (Three Sinner Androids) Empty

Back to top Go down

Finished Project Xionic (Three Sinner Androids)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: