Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The Dare (Kazunori vs Akira) I_vote_lcapThe Dare (Kazunori vs Akira) I_voting_barThe Dare (Kazunori vs Akira) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The Dare (Kazunori vs Akira) I_vote_lcapThe Dare (Kazunori vs Akira) I_voting_barThe Dare (Kazunori vs Akira) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The Dare (Kazunori vs Akira) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The Dare (Kazunori vs Akira) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The Dare (Kazunori vs Akira) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The Dare (Kazunori vs Akira) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The Dare (Kazunori vs Akira) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The Dare (Kazunori vs Akira) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The Dare (Kazunori vs Akira) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The Dare (Kazunori vs Akira) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The Dare (Kazunori vs Akira) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The Dare (Kazunori vs Akira) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The Dare (Kazunori vs Akira) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The Dare (Kazunori vs Akira)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

The Dare (Kazunori vs Akira) Empty
PostSubject: The Dare (Kazunori vs Akira)   The Dare (Kazunori vs Akira) EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:09 pm

Kazunori walked out into the 12 Divisions training field he was a bit pissed off. He was getting very pissed off at his captain. Kazunori was a bit jealous of his captain, he wanted the position and he felt he was better suited for the spot. He was so made he had activated his Shikai. "This is just not my day I am so sick of bull shit. I shall take my rightful spot as Captain of this squad. Ill crush the worm with with this lets go." Kazunori swung his Zanpokuto upwards yelling the word, "Encompass." Reiatsu burst out around Kazunori, quickly revealing his Shikai. The blade was a plant like thorn, and the hilt was more of a Rose steam. Kazunori smiled to himself for a second before yelling out. "Captain Akira come out to the training field." As Kazunori yelled this out he was mad with anger. Something kind of broke in his mind, he was kind of acting crazy.

"Hahaha, here we go this is what everyone has been waiting for." Kazunori Grew a seed from his Shikai and placed it in his hand, slowly placing it in his mouth and placed it in his mouth. He was very much out of it, maybe someone had placed a drug or something in his drink but it as of right now that did not matter. Someone needed to do something with him.
Back to top Go down

The Dare (Kazunori vs Akira)
Page 1 of 1