Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The Secret of the Dragon Wave I_vote_lcapThe Secret of the Dragon Wave I_voting_barThe Secret of the Dragon Wave I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The Secret of the Dragon Wave I_vote_lcapThe Secret of the Dragon Wave I_voting_barThe Secret of the Dragon Wave I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The Secret of the Dragon Wave Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The Secret of the Dragon Wave Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The Secret of the Dragon Wave Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The Secret of the Dragon Wave Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The Secret of the Dragon Wave Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The Secret of the Dragon Wave Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The Secret of the Dragon Wave Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The Secret of the Dragon Wave Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The Secret of the Dragon Wave Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The Secret of the Dragon Wave Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The Secret of the Dragon Wave Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The Secret of the Dragon Wave

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

The Secret of the Dragon Wave Empty
PostSubject: The Secret of the Dragon Wave   The Secret of the Dragon Wave EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:12 am

Parius finished writing a message, while in the Endless HQ. He had told Bliss that he would have to leave for a while. It was a family matter. She allowed it, though he knew she would. Sealing the message, and speaking a few words, he made a ball of light appear. Smiling, he sent two away, each labeled to a person. Saisei, and Jack.
-------------------------------------------
Saisei was laying in his bed, his thoughts somewhere else. "I wonder if I should ask jack. He is older, and maybe more experienced in this than I am..." That's when an orb of light came through his window. Getting up, Saisei only stared at the ball, before it launched itself at the wall. As soon as it hit, blood exploded from it. "WHAT THE HELL?!" Saisei yelled, jumping to his feet. A message was being written with the blood.

Hello, Saisei. This is Parius. You and Jack are going to come to me for training, in a Chitose family secret technique. By the way, don't worry. Jack got the same message. Meet me in Nibelheim. I'll release my Rietsu, so you can find me. Good luck!

Saisei stared at the wall, in disbelief, before running to Jack's room. He hoped he wasn't going crazy!
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of the Dragon Wave   The Secret of the Dragon Wave EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:31 am

Jack lay half on the bed, half on the floor. The red head was out cold, dead to the world. He wasn't tired, he was a heavy sleeper... Who moved allot. Which is why the upper half of his body was hanging off his bed. it wasn't uncommon for him to wake up under the bed, and he had stopped sleeping in bunk beds years ago when he fell out of one. It wasn't the ball of light that flew though his open window and exploded against the wall, splattering blood across jacks back, that woke him up. It was the sudden sound of his door bursting open as Saisei told him to wake up.

Jack jumped, tried to move and came crashing off the bed in a matter of seconds, rolling onto the floor in a jumble of blankets and pillows. "God damn it Saisei what the hell did i-" jack looked at the walll. "Uh... I hope that not my blood... Or yours. Or luna's. Who's writing on my wall now?" He read what it had to say and looked at Saisei questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of the Dragon Wave   The Secret of the Dragon Wave EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:48 pm

"It's Parius. C'mon man, get up, get dressed. It seems he wants to teach us something." Saisei went back to his room, packing a small backpack with some essentials. He put on his usual jacket, but left his right sleeve off, to flap in the wind, if there was any. Messing his hair up, in order to get it to it's usual spiked look, he returned to Jack's room. "Well, Let's go."

Saisei got off the plane, before stretching. It was sort of a long ride. He went into baggage claim, and waited for Jack. Who was probably still sleeping in the plane. He smiled, when he thought of a stewardess trying to wake him up. "I hope he doesn't light her on fire.....Like last time." He said, scratching his head.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of the Dragon Wave   The Secret of the Dragon Wave EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:39 pm

Jack yawned. "Does this mean we're going on an adventure?" He asked looking more interested now. Saisei said nothing and left, so jack started packing his things. Being the smart guy that he was, he used his containers to store his bag of clothing so he didn't have to carry it and met Saisei in the hall. "Lead the way, you own the limo." jack said.

some time later Jack was woken up by a rather pretty air stewardess. He smiled at her and she blushed, before telling him the plane had landed. So it had and all, Saisei was gone already. "Thanks, miss." He said as he got up and left the plane, and headed for the baggage pick up to meet saisei. Who was there, talking to himself.

"I didn't light her on fire stupid, I blasted them with light. And it was a He, did you not see the arms on that guy, or was I the only one that noticed the man in the dress...." Jack had admitted he'd over reacted to the big musclely man waking him up, just a little bit. "So, what now?"
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of the Dragon Wave   The Secret of the Dragon Wave EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 9:02 pm

"Still. We got in trouble because of it. If you don't like people so much, why don't we just use the Coalition private jet?" Saisei said, grabbing his bag. "Or, we could just by our own." Saisei walked up to a car. It wasn't as nice as something he would usually drive, but it was better than alot of the other ones he had seen. This one had an engine. "I hope this gets us there......"

----------------------------
Parius was sitting on a rock. He knew of the only plane coming from America, so, little by little, he let his Rietsu out. Hoping the kids wouldn't be stupid, and miss him. He sighed. "Knowing those two....They probably will. Or get stuck halfway here. Ah well. It's all apart of the training, I can tell them." He said, luaghing.

-----------------------------
"Son of a bitch!" Saisei said. The car had stopped, and he was irritated at it. "This sucks..." He said, trying to start it again. "Looks like we are walking!" He said, as he got out of the car. Kicking it, he waited for Jack, when he suddenly felt a power. "There he is. Wanna Blur there?" He asked Jack, kinda loud, in case he wasn't near him.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of the Dragon Wave   The Secret of the Dragon Wave EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:54 pm

"I do like people, saisei. Like, the last stewardess was hot, I liked her. I'm not fond of giant crossdressers leaning over me flashing man cleavage, though. wait, why dont you own a private jet already." Jack asked. He wouldn't mind that. All sorts of fun could be had on a private jet.

They got outside to find the car they'd be driving to meet parius in. "Seriously, your the son of the richest man in japan and THIS is what we're taking to neiblehiem?" Actually they both were, but Jack didn't exactly get on with his father, but thanks to Saisei he got to spend hamtaro's money.

The journey to the city was short, the car broke down about half way. Jack scowled at the car. "We should burn it...." He said, but then he noticed parius' reiatsu. Saisei said they should blurr and jack shrugged. "Why the hell not." He said, following.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of the Dragon Wave   The Secret of the Dragon Wave EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:20 pm

"No, let's not burn it. I still have to pay for it....." He said, sighing. He blurred towards where Parius was steadily releasing his Rietsu. However, something was still bothering Saisei. "Jack, I have a wierd question..." He said, stopping, and floating to the ground. they were very close now. "Um.......How do you ask out a girl?" He said, scratching his head. "I mean. I don't know if you are better at this....Ugh.."
-----------------------------------------------
Parius smiled, as a Gargantua opened behind him. "Perfect........" He said, turning around. He drew Anokoku. "Well, I guess they will get a first demonstration. Blacken the Skys, Anokoku!" He yelled, knowing the two were close to where he is.
------------------------------------------------
Saisei, after Jack answered, or not, heard the Shikai command. "Jack! He's fighting something!" Saisei said, Blurring up the hill.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of the Dragon Wave   The Secret of the Dragon Wave EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 11:19 pm

As they were moving Saisei asked Jack something, and he stopped in his tracks. He looked Saisei up and down. He considered his half brother for a few moments then smiled. "You player. Yeah, I've had a few girlfreinds in my time, one was pretty serious. I'm pretty sure she hates my guts now, but hey, shit happens. " He said.

"Listen saisei, there's no real method to asking a girl out, everyone is different. But there is 1 thing to remember. be confident. Dont show fear. women can tell, it'll make them pitty you and boom, freind zoned. Anyway there's nothing to be afraid of, worst case scenario you end up naked on the highway with only 1 shoe." He didn't expand on that... But the shoe wasn't on his foot.

Something happened nearby and jack sighed. "Cant a lad get some peace and quiet to talk to his bro. Lets go see whats going on." he said and followed after saisei.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of the Dragon Wave   The Secret of the Dragon Wave EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 6:12 pm

Parius sliced a Hollow in half, as he saw Saisei and Jack come up behind him. "Well, looks like you got here in time!" He said, killing another hollow. "I'm guessing you wondering why you're here?" He slashed at a Hollow, and it moved away. "Um...Kind of..., But shouldn't we kill the Hollow first?" Saisei said, activating his Fullbring, but, looking at Parius, he sensed no worry in the Vizard. "What the hell is wrong with you?! Why aren't you worried about the hollow swarming at you?!"

Parius only smiled, before saying, "This is what I will teach you..." The hollows all gathered near the Gargantua, as Parius looked at them. His then came up, and a black orb of energy appeared in his hand and slowly got bigger. "This is my gift, to both of you." He said, his smile disappearing. "Tyrant Kings Blaze Murdering Dragon Wave." A huge blast of black colored energy, in the shape of a dragon at first, shot out of his palm. The Hollows had no time to react. the blast hit them, leaving a sizable crater in the ground. Parius's Shikai disengaged, and he wiped sweat off his face. "Our bloodline. The Chitose Dragon Wave."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of the Dragon Wave   The Secret of the Dragon Wave EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 12:13 am

They reached the site of battle, and there was quite a few hollow. patted Saisei on the shoulder. "Relax little brother, we've got this handled." He raised a hand and prepared to release his fullbring, wanting to show off something he'd learned only last week. But He didn't get a chance, as parius destroyed just about everything infront of him with the ability, using darkness. Jack shuddered.

"That very interesting great uncle, but have you forgotten i'm scared shitless of the dark? Or did we not have that discussion before?" He was pretty sure they had, parius was the only person he knew who's powers involved darkness. "How exactly am i suppose to learn a black dragon crushy wave?"
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of the Dragon Wave   The Secret of the Dragon Wave EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 3:08 am

Luna arrived just in time to see a massive wave of black crush a hollow that had shown up. So much for needing to get the lead out and get to that particular hollow. She did notice her lil cousin Saisei's energy near where that massive wave had come from however..and decided to go check it out and see what he was up to. She doubt he was responsible for that blast but she was curious about who was.

"Lil coooouuuussssiiiiinnn!" Came Luna's voice as she started waving an arm while blur running towards them. Stopping almost like the cartoon Road Runner by bobbing back and forth, "Whats going on and which one of you did that attack?" Luna, who had been out of contact with the family other than her twin brother Woolf, had no idea the other two nearby were chitose. Their energy felt familiar but Luna wasn't aware yet there were part of the family. She had simply forgotten.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of the Dragon Wave   The Secret of the Dragon Wave EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:16 pm

Parius looked at Jack. "It's not a black dragon crushy wave. It's the Dragon Wave. Yours wouldn't be darkness, dumbass. It changes, depending on your natural element." Parius crossed his arms. "Whatever that is..." He watched as a third person came, from out of nowhere, and called Saisei cousin. "Ah! Another of us? Good. If you didn't know already, I can tell you feel it, I am Parius Chitose. I am your ancestral uncle." He waved a little at Luna, while he said this. "As for the attack. that was all me."

Saisei watched as Jack and Parius bickered a bit, then got shocked, when Luna appeared, from out of nowhere. "Hey. How's my house?" He said, waving at her. When she asked who Parius, and Jack were, Parius explained himself, and Saisei let Jack explain for himself, if he chose. "I guess we are being taught something, by Parius."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of the Dragon Wave   The Secret of the Dragon Wave EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:08 pm

"Right, so mine would be the white dragon crushy doom wave. I like that, a bit of a mouthful, but it'll work. " He said once parius explained himself, although he didn't give up on the modified name, just to annoy parius. And then there was another person there, screaming cousin. Jack looked over at Luna confused, she was talking to Saisei.

"More family? Parius I though I asked you if there was anyone else I should know about in the family..." He said. Wait, house... He looked at Saisei for an explanation although he didn't say anything beyond that. Then he turned to Luna. "I'm Jack o'Reilly, Saisei's half brother on his deuchebag father's side. And you are...?"
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of the Dragon Wave   The Secret of the Dragon Wave EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:28 pm

"Your house is fine.. I didn't break any more glasses or plates. I think I got the hang of controlling myself now." She said in response to saisei. She then turned to address the next person to talk to her.

"Hi I'm Lu--" She didn't get to finish because a robot that was slightly taller than her dropped down with a crash right next to her all of a sudden.
Spoiler:
"Master the perimeter is secure. The blast did not attract any further anomalies." Spoke the robot. He looked at the others near Luna and his sensor's scanned them all though they wouldn't have known that, "Blood DNA tracing complete. 95% probability of blood relation."

"Thanks Exeld.." Luna said with a small sigh. He was a good partner but he did have bad timing, "Anyways I'm Luna Chitose and this is my guardian beast Exeld. ..well.. I say beast..but ya know..he's a robot. anyways he's my partner. Woolf has one too, but it's not a robot..and between us..his is cooler."

Exeld turned and looked at Luna, "I am not cool? IMPOSSIBLE!" He began to turn red and seem like he was overheating. Luna began to wave her hands frantically and move side to side while jumping up and down like she was in a panic, "Thats not what I ment by that and you know it! Calm down already!"

The overheating thing stopped and Exeld beeped before stating "Condition normalized." Luna wiped her forehead and looked back at her "family".

"Sorry about that..anyways whats this about some kinda dragon wave thingamabobber?"
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of the Dragon Wave   The Secret of the Dragon Wave EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:43 pm

Saisei nodded. "Good." He turned to Parius, when a robot dropped out of the sky, Saisei jumped, while Parius seemed a bit curious about it. "Exeld. That's it's name?" He watched as it turned red, from being "not cool." Parius also ignored Jack trying to annoy him. He didn't really care about it, at the moment. "Yes. The Dragon Wave..." He said, scratching his chin. "It's sort of our little family secret. Only those with power could use it. And you all have power. So, I will teach it to you."

He turned around, and walked a bit away. "First thing is first. Saisei, Jack. You know your father? Well, We are going to pay him a visit." Saisei was immediately pissed off about this. "What!? Why should I see that pile of filth!?" "Pile of filth or not, he is in our family. Don't worry. I'll be there with both of you." Saisei crossed his arms, and nodded, after a few minutes. Parius looked at Luna. "Looks like you get to meet your Uncle, Luna." He said.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of the Dragon Wave   The Secret of the Dragon Wave EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:33 pm

Jack looked at the robot. "Dont worry exeld, i think your cool. Its nice to meet you Luna. Its always... Interesting, to meet new family, when two months ago I had none." He said. Parius was explaining the process, but part of it involved meeting their father, If saisei wasn't happy, then Jack was furious. He crossed his arms and glared at parius.

"Really? and what does that powerless scumbag have to do with us learning the dragon wave..." He said. He wanted nothing to do with Hamtaro, and he doubted Hamtaro wanted to see him. "I also dont know how much of a good idea that is, parius. Last time I met him I beat him to a pulp. I dont think he enjoyed the experience.." Then he added onto parius' comment towards Luna. "Oh yeah, your going to enjoy meeting Hamtaro, He's a great guy." he said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of the Dragon Wave   The Secret of the Dragon Wave EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:13 pm

"Nice to meetcha too." Luna disregarded the sarcastic comment about her uncle while she answered. She didn't remember Hamtaro but she figured he couldn't be THAT bad. She told Exceld to go back into flight mode and do long range recon..which he did. After the epic take off of his aircraft mode she turned back to the family and waited for them to lead the way to wherever it was they were going.

She didn't really have much else to say. So she said nothing.

( you..guys..suck.. x..x lawl. )
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of the Dragon Wave   The Secret of the Dragon Wave EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:51 pm

Parius only nodded to Jack, about his "father". "Believe me. He isn't as strong as any of us. I've scoped him out. After you two are done, me and him are going to have words." He watched Exceld fly off, whistling at it. "You know, that is actually really cool." He said, nodding at Luna. "Anyway, down to business." Parius took off a second amulet. It was his Teleportation amulet. "This little doodad will take me, and anyone else of my choosing, to any place I want, as long as I have been there before. And, I have been to your father's estate. He rarely leaves the place anymore, so, good chance of him being there."

Parius held up the amulet, and it glowed a neon purple color, before a portal opened, just behind him. You could see the area on the other side. It was on the street beside the Chitose Mansion. He looked at Luna. "Stay with me, while we are doing this. I feel like you will learn the Dragon Wave a different way, than these two. Your more powerful, in some aspects." Parius walked through the portal first, and then came Saisei, though quite reluctantly. Then, Luna, and Jack, and the portal would close.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of the Dragon Wave   The Secret of the Dragon Wave EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:10 pm

Jack srugged and waited for his great uncle to open the portal. He was not looking forward to this, his last meeting wasn't exactly a happy family reunion. He walked through the portal and looked around. He'd never been here before, the place he met his father was in the city. interesting to see the house his brother would inherit one day.

Jack walked reluctantly along towards the house, following parius' lead. After a while though, he walked up beside Saisei and dragged him aside. "You sure this is a good idea saisei? Besides the fact that he's not going to be happy to see me, what if he decides to try keep you here. This could be a trap, Saisei." He siad it far enough away from the others that they wouldn't here. He didn't like this ideea at all.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of the Dragon Wave   The Secret of the Dragon Wave EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 6:04 am

A young man walked into area half drowsy eyed not really paying attention to his surroundings. He lets out a yawn. “Oi Luna” he looked over at the female who stood by the robot, She happened to be his twin, no identical. “What are we doing here again?” he was still half awake, the events soon to come were not yet configured around, then again his fault for staying up till five am reading comic books. He sat down at the floor and looked at the other people in the room, some seemed similar as family members, but his mind was still tired, he hoped this wouldn't last long before he needed to use the names.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of the Dragon Wave   The Secret of the Dragon Wave EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:50 pm

Woolf? Wonderful that made it a real reunion. Before she walked through the portal she grabbed her twin brother and dragged him through it with her. Bringing the two of them on the other side. In her head. She could feel the sudden worry of Exeld who had lost trace of her.

"Hold on.." She said after nodding to parius about what he had said about a different way to learn. she stopped and her spiritual power became to climb at a steady and calm rate, "In my name I summon you! Come to me!" A light blue portal bubble appeared in front of her and in a flash Exeld was beside her.

"You should not travel so quickly that I lose track of you Master."
"right right sorry about that."

And off she went continuing to follow Parius. Who had apparently brought them to Chitose Mansion. She remembered it..but only vaguely. Wonder if Hamtaro would remember her...
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of the Dragon Wave   The Secret of the Dragon Wave EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 10:13 pm

Parius breathed in. it was nice to be back home, in Japan again. Memories faded into his mind, but he brushed them off. However, he did hear what Jack said to Saisei. "I've thought of that. Do you really believe I'll allow anyone to take Saisei, or any of you, for that matter. Your father has powers. But he doesn't have anything close to my power." He watched, curiously as Luna pulled another kid with them. He then watched as she summoned her robot again. "Fancy." He said, nodding towards the new arrival. "Related?" after gaining her answer, he would turn.

"Well, here we go. Now, the first, and one of the most important steps to doing this, is to not have anything hanging over you. Like, depression, rage, whatever the case may be." He turned to the two boys. "You two both have rage against your father. You have to bury it here. I know," He said, before Jack could cut in, "He's done many terrible things. However, this has to be settled, or you will never learn this technique." He then walked up to the door, knocked three times, and waited.

A maid opened the door, looked at all of them, then her eyes settled on Saisei. They widened, and she ran towards Saisei, giving him a hug. "Saisei! Your home!" "Um, Naomi, get off me." Saisei said, pushing at her. "I'm sorry. We just never thought you would return. Master Hamtaro was not pleased when you left." Saisei nodded, before looking at Parius. "Speak of the devil. We came here to see your master." Parius said, bowing a little to the maid. "Um.....He is here....But he is in a meeti-" "Do not play with me. I'm going in. I technically own the house." Parius said, laughing. Walking in, he stopped in the beautiful foyer. "HAMTARO! Come out, it's a family reunion!"

Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of the Dragon Wave   The Secret of the Dragon Wave EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 2:26 pm

When they arrived there was another kid there waiting as they approached the front. Parius started to talk about the process of learning the dragon wave. Jack shook his head, letting go of anger was easier said than done. Still he'd try.

Parius knocked and the door opened, then a maid ran out screaming Saisei's name and hugging him. Jack started to laugh as his cousin squirmed and tried to get away. "Relax Saisei its a hug, she's not trying to kill you. " He said pating him on the back and walking into the house after parius. "Wow, quite the place. No wonder he never leaves anymore."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of the Dragon Wave   The Secret of the Dragon Wave EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 9:29 pm

Exeld had begun scanning the buildings structure for traps and such..but didn't really find anything..even if there were traps. So he calmed a bit and just stood at the side of the front door keeping a sense and eye on Luna.

Luna, on the other hand, had already run off exploring all the fancy decor. She had been living pretty much like a nomad for a really long time..so she hadn't seen anything special for a while. She did of course end up breaking something on accident. Some kind of stone face on a pillar. she didn't even know what it was called.

"oops.." she said as she scooted it half assedly out of sight with her foot, "uh...hehe..hehe.." she started to fidget and eventually tried sneaking off from the spot before anyone could notice the mess. Whether or not that succeeded was yet to be seen.

Exeld was certain that if he had emotions..he would have been embarrassed by his master's actions, but he didn't mention it and didn't move from being near the front door. For a few moments nothing happened after parius called for Hamtaro.

Then Luna called for hamtaro. Using a microphone she somehow managed to get ahold of out of Exeld. "HHHHHAAAAAMMMTTTTTTTAAARRRROOOOOOOOOO!"
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of the Dragon Wave   The Secret of the Dragon Wave EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:42 pm

Parius continued into, what was technically, HIS house, when a man in a black suit walked out. "Sir. You must leave. Any further, and I will be forced to" "Ya ya. Whatever. Look, either your going to lead me to Hamtaro, or I'm going to get a little frustrated." Parius smiled at the man. The man, apparently, didn't smile back. "We need security over her. Now." The an reached by his side, and took out what appeared to be a cylindrical tube, with a handle. he pushed a button, and the thing started to make noise. "Parius! That thing he's holding is a stun rod!" Saisei said, moving closer to the suit-man.

Parius merely stood there, having lost the smile. He put a hand on his blade. "You wanna test me?" The suit-man said. Parius simply stared. Suit-man made his move then. Parius's hand moved in a blur. and suit-man no longer had a hand. "I believe I get an A on the test then?" Parius said, before whcking the guy over the head with his sheath, knocking him out. "Probably shouldn't have cut his hand off......" Saisei said, walking over to him. That's when about 30 other suit-men got to the main hall. "You all wanna handle this?" Parius said, putting his blade back in it's sheath.

(All suit-men are about a 3-5 tier. So, don't kill em outright. XD )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Secret of the Dragon Wave   The Secret of the Dragon Wave Empty

Back to top Go down

The Secret of the Dragon Wave
Page 1 of 1