Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Izu Yousuke (Shinigami) I_vote_lcapIzu Yousuke (Shinigami) I_voting_barIzu Yousuke (Shinigami) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Izu Yousuke (Shinigami) I_vote_lcapIzu Yousuke (Shinigami) I_voting_barIzu Yousuke (Shinigami) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Izu Yousuke (Shinigami) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Izu Yousuke (Shinigami) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Izu Yousuke (Shinigami) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Izu Yousuke (Shinigami) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Izu Yousuke (Shinigami) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Izu Yousuke (Shinigami) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Izu Yousuke (Shinigami) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Izu Yousuke (Shinigami) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Izu Yousuke (Shinigami) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Izu Yousuke (Shinigami) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Izu Yousuke (Shinigami) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Izu Yousuke (Shinigami)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

Izu Yousuke (Shinigami) Empty
PostSubject: Izu Yousuke (Shinigami)   Izu Yousuke (Shinigami) EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 11:13 pm

Shinigami Template

Izu Yousuke (Shinigami) AnimaBeyondFantasyfull552070

WHY DID I LIVE SO WEAKLY?
SO LONELY, SO WILL-LESS?
NOW IT'S ALL GOING TO END
I'LL DO AS I WILL, TAKE WHAT I WANT
BE TRULY FREE, BECAUSE THAT'S THE GIFT DEATH GAVE ME
FREEDOM...

Izu Yousuke (Shinigami) Generalinfo-1

☣ Name: Izu Yousuke
☣ Age: Unknown
☣ True Age: 102
☣ Sex: male

☣ Personality:

☣ INTROVERTED/EXTROVERTED
└Introvert┘ Izu is not a very friendly person, mostly sticking to himself, and not really willing to train or train with anybody else. He doesn’t have friends to speak with, and his family was killed by rebels that were trying to raise hell against those who run the Gotei 13. He joined the Academy so that he could be further trained, his goals don’t really involve anyone else in the 13 divisions, thus he isn’t here to make any friends so he keeps to himself unless needed by any of the divisions.

☣ SEXUALITY
└STRAIGHT┘ Not really something that has been raised with anyone, he keeps to himself and is rarely seen with anyone of either sex let alone males or females. The truth however is, when he was younger he had a girlfriend, and she was killed in the same attack that killed his parents. He hasn’t found anyone since that would be at his side, and he isn’t looking for someone to be with.

☣ SHOWING HIS WORTHINESS
└SURVIVAL┘ When he survived the attack by the rebels he swore revenge, and he has since been proving his worthiness by suriviving anything that was put in front of him. Living is his proof of worthiness, for the moment. But he will prove his true worthiness when he finally finds who killed those he loved and put them in the ground as well. Then he will have finally proved his worthiness of still being alive.

☣ LOYALTY
└LOYAL TO A FAULT┘ His loyalty lies with the thirteen divisions and their leadership, he doesn’t have a division yet, but this loyalty comes second only to the loyalty to his family and finding their killers. There is virtually nothing out there that will be able to shake that loyalty.

☣ CONTROL
└CALM YOURSELF┘ Even though he does not seem like he would be one to be calm in the face of adversity, he is incredibly level headed. Through constant training and meditation he keeps his anger in check, and he keeps himself calm through deep breaths and remembering his mothers words and her death, remembering that only a calm head will get him to his goals.

☣ TRAINING
└DOES HE EVER STOP?┘ Does he ever stop training? Some people believe that he is still training when he is asleep, which is really not true. He does have down time, he trains like any Olympic athlete, it’s the primary thing he does, but he does act like he has a life outside of training. He trains for about 6 hours a day and gets a regular 8 hours of sleep, the rest of the day is spent doing various other activities.

☣ TOWARDS FAMILY AND MENTORS
└BLOOD IS THICK SO IS HE┘ Izu grew up with a loving mother but a brutal father, but he respected his father for his martial skill and his ability in combat. There is belief that there was once a family connection between his fathers family and the Byakuya family, but that is unconfirmed and his family does not wish to anger a sleeping bear by poking it. All of Izu’s family is dead, he is the last of it as far as he knows. His only drive right now as it stands is to hunt down those responsible for their death and to kill them all. As it stands right now he has no Mentors, but he looks up to the Captain of the 11th division, Captain Kenpachi.

☣ TACTICAL
└TACTICS WHATS THAT?┘ The concept of tactics to Izu is pretty much a mystery to Izu. He doesn’t think out fights too much because he believes that overthinking a fight takes too long. He prefers to try to get the drop on an opponent and attack with as much surprise and power as possible and overwhelm him or her as fast as possible. That’s the closest thing to a tactic he has in his repertoire.

☣ PERIODS OF STRESS
└WAR OR PEACE?┘ Izu doesn’t handle stress very well, but, he does have ways to handle it. Even though his family is dead he does still have access to the underground training facility out in the Rukongai, he will either go there to work out on the equipment there, or he will go to a quiet lake and meditate until what bothers him goes away or what bothers him is worked out.

☣ WHAT HE FIGHTS FOR
└SPILLED BLOOD┘ He fights for the blood of his family that was spilled, and the blood of others that might be spilled needlessly in the future by these dishonorable people that pick on those who are innocent(or those he sees as innocent at the very least). He also fights to make sure that the Gotei 13 and their leaders don’t get destroyed by their enemies, and for all the spirits in the Soul Society that needs to be protected.

☣ ALIGNMENT
└CHAOS┘ Pinning down an alignment for Izu would be difficult, he is mostly good, and does good things. But the things he does and is willing to do in the name of good are not always good. So the closest thing that would describe his alignment would be Chaotic Good.

☣ LIKES
└YES HE CAN SMILE┘ There are only a few things that can make him smile, strangely enough you can find him in front of a television playing video games, or watching a good movie. He also likes to fight, and to train for fighting which is what he spends most of his time doing. He has done it since almost the day that he could walk, and possibly before he could walk. He also likes a good fight, and if he can find one he continues to pursue it until he gets that fight.

☣ DISLIKES
└YOU WOULDN’T LIKE HIM WHEN HE FROWNS┘ He dislikes insolent people who think that they are better then everyone else just because they can swing a sword or use some high power level Kidō. Other things he dislikes are unwarranted violence, violence against women and children, dishonorable attacks, talking behind someones back,but he absolutely hates crayons and he has absolutely no idea why.

☣ ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
└HOBBIES┘ Video Games, Weight training, Weapons training, waching movies, and Knitting(yes he knits)

└SPECIAL SKILLS┘ He is a really good knitter, really good at video games, and figuring out puzzles

Izu Yousuke (Shinigami) Appearance

Izu Yousuke (Shinigami) NEWCHARACTER

☣ HEIGHT
└7'3”┘ Izu was a towering man, the tallest he had ever met, and was probably the tallest in his sector of the Rukongai, seven feet three inches tall he was nearly eight inches taller then his father, and nearly two feet taller then his mother.

☣ WEIGHT
└342 POUNDS┘ Izu is a towering mountain of muscle, he appears as if he would have less then one percent body fat, and has the build of a top of the line human body builder.

☣ HAIR
└BALD┘ He has no body hair on his body at all, and there is no growth of body hair at all.

☣ EYE COLOR
└RED┘ His eyes are amongst the strangest things that showed on his body, they are red and actually tend to glow a little in the dark, believed to be an effect of his reitsu which always seem to be in excess for someone of his power level.

☣ SKIN COLOR
└DARK TANNED┘

☣ SCARS, BRANDS AND TATTOO’S
└DESCRIBED>>┘ His body is a mess of scars over his body from horribly strict training led by his father, a large amount of that training from the time he was 12 years old was with real weapons. When he turned 12 he was no longer allowed to use he practice weapons at the training center. He doesn’t have any noticeable tattoo’s on his body, nor does he have any brands of anykind. He also isn’t known to wear any jewelry of any kind either.

☣ WARDROBE
└DESCRIBED>>┘ He wears armor over his head, parts of his arms and on his legs, also his pants are black and torn up from being in battle a lot. He occasionally wears a uniform jacket, but he knows that they mostly doesn’t survive his battles for very long so he rarely wears them. He even occasionally wears a sash over his chest that either carries a few other weapons, or would also show the badge of whichever Division he happens to be in at anyone time.

Fighting Style

☣ General Fighting Style:

Izu thrives on close quarters combat, and absolutely detests those who fight at range, he wants to see the whites of his enemies eyes, and the fear in those eyes when he strikes them down. He uses size and sheer brute power to overwhelm his opponents, and he does no like attacking from behind, he is a frontal assault kind of fighter.

When it comes to tactics tho, he is not very good, he really has only one tactic, frontal assault, frontal crushing assault. He will meet any enemy in honorable face to face combat, and will refuse to strike an opponent when he is unarmed. Even going as far as to searching down a weapon to give an opponent so that he is able to meet his or her end with a fighting chance.

He does not see gender when fighting, if someone steps up to fight him or anyone that he fights with, he will see them as equal to the challenge and will fight them. However he will not raise a hand or a weapon against a child, and he will refuse an order given to do so.

☣ Strengths: Izu is a massive mountain of muscle, he is physically strong and durable, and has a very large reserve of Reitsu(he is at maximum for an officer of his tier), Zanjutsu is his primary combat skill, tho he is adept at hakuda as well.
☣ Weaknesses: He is not very good at Kido tho he does use it from time to time, he also has never learned how to flash step he is not physically fast normally and he does not tend to run away from anything put in front of him so he has never seen a need to use it or learn it.

Izu Yousuke (Shinigami) Zanpakutoinfo

☣ SEALED Zanpakutō APPEARANCE AND DESCRIPTION

Izu Yousuke (Shinigami) ZANNIEAXE

☣ └AXED YOU A QUESTION┘ In sealed form this Zanpakutō is actually quite different from the average persons, this weapon is a battle axe, just over four and a half feet long and with a jagged axe head, this increases his reach in battle. It is very heavy to weild, and is made of an incredibly dense metal that never pits or dulls. Its hanldle is ended with the head of a sea monster and is a padded black leather or so it seems.

☣ Spirit’s Name: Tetsu no on'na, which roughly translates into ‘The Iron Woman'.

☣ Spirit’s Appearance: Tetsu is a large feminine woman in a metal armor outfit that has the appearance of being made from coral from the ocean. Her primary weapon is a powerful trident, and she occasionally takes on the form of a mermaid. Her face is never visible even to Izu,

☣ Spirit’s Personality: The woman is a beautiful and kind woman, who is strangely peaceful, and normally doesn't engage in challenges of the physical type, she seems to recognize that Izu has little more to learn in the way of physical combat, and works to expand his mind. When he requires her help she puts up challenges and quests for him to do in a variety of area's before being willing to help Izu.

☣ Inner World:

Izu Yousuke (Shinigami) Atlantisbyandreasrochad

└Atlantis┘ The inner world of his Zanpakutō, strangely, is very much like a sunken city, controlled by the ghosts of the past, water creatures of legend, and ghosts of humans seem to haunt this place. He doesn’t have a problem breathing in this realm and never seems to have a problem anytime he visits. He always seems welcome, and always feels at complete peace when he comes here. It is actually the place he goes when he meditates, the water is always nice, and he can sit and talk with the spirit for hours learning as little or as much as he wants.

☣ Kidou: No access to Kido.

Izu Yousuke (Shinigami) Shikai

☣ Call Out Command: Subete no nyūkamā ni tsuyoi tatte iru which translates roughly to ‘Standing Strong against all comers.’ Although in times of great need his connection with his Zanpakuto allows him to activate his axe with a drop of his own blood.

☣ Appearance:

Izu Yousuke (Shinigami) AxeZanpakuto

└THE AXE┘ In this form, his weapon is huge, seven feet long with the axe head taking up three feet of that, it is two and a half feet wide, and seems to be made of an Obsidian style material that heavily resists all damage. The weapon in this form easily weighs over 250 pounds, and is incredibly dense. It appears to have what looks like Celtic designs engraved down the blade of the weapon.

☣ Abilities:

☣ └THUNDERCLAP┘ Izu is capable of slamming both of his hands together and generate a massive sonic shockwave that can shatter weaker structures in front of him, or generate disorientation in an opponent that can effectively disable any opponent for 1 round(this effects any tier level that is in front of him). This is a directional attack however, and only effects opponents in front of him. This can be done once every three rounds. This directional attack has a maximum range of 75 feet from Izu,

Definition of Disable: the opponent can still defend himself but cannot focus enough to attack. People of tiers 2 tier levels stronger then Izu are uneffected.

☣ └SONIC IMMUNITY┘ Sonic based attacks have little to no effect on him, sonic attacks by opponents of a weaker tier then him are completely ineffective, sonic attacks from opponents While in Shikai is 25%(while in Bankai is 50%) and the reason for this is the armored helmet over his head is the core reason for it.

☣ └CUT RESISTANT┘ His skin takes on properties that are incredibly difficult(and in some cases virtually impossible) to cut or stab even the strongest swordsmen find it difficult to cut him, thou blunt force deals quite a bit more damage that it would to others. Normal cutting attacks, Vice captains shikai or a lesser officers Bankai can cut through this.

☣ └SHEILD┘ He can form a lasting reitsu shield that extends around his left forearm, the shield is 4 feet in diameter and can block most forms of attacks(except for area effect attacks), however only lasts a limited amount of time. This shield is a solid form of Reitsu meaning that in close combat the shield could be slammed into an opponent and can cause bashing damage to an opponent. The sheild lasts for 3 rounds while in shikai (4 rounds in Bankai) and has a 3 round cool down

☣ └ABSORPTION┘ When this power is activated, he touches the surface of a substance and absorbs it, his body takes on all of the physical traits of the substance that he touches, including the durability and strength of the substance. This also absorbs any reinforcement that may exist in the substance that he touches as well. Around his neck is usually a pendent of the strongest substance that he comes across. This effect will last for 4 rounds with a 3 round cool down before he can reabsorb a substances traits again.

Absorption clarified a bit more: His body can take on the properties for 4 rounds, but anything of Gran Rey level attacks can cut through it. If he takes on properties of a liquid he could become a living moving puddle of liquid for 1 round with a four round cooldown(cannot attack anything in this form), energy, hot(weak to this kind of attack in this form) and cold(weak to this kind of attack in this form) and poison attacks effect him, but blades have no effect on him. cannot absorb Zanpakutou strength items and soul bound items.

☣ Boosts: His strength is impressive, the shikai gives him a boost of x2 to both strength and Endurance. Thos when active he cannot use Kido, his reitsu score also increases to x2 normal(from his normal maxed out for level), he speed is also reduced and he takes twice as long to heal from injuries sustained as he would normally.

Izu Yousuke (Shinigami) Bankai

☣ New Name: “Giin” or Lawmaker
☣ New Release: “Ban-Kai Chikara jun” roughly translates to ‘Order by force’

☣ Appearance:
Izu Yousuke (Shinigami) BankaiAxe

└HEADTAKER┘ This axe is just gigantic by any definition of the word, at 8 feet long and the axe head measuring a stunning 5 feet wide and weighing in at close to 350 pounds of obsidian build. The weapon is mostly black but is edged in white, this weapon does not conduct electricity at all. The end of the handle could be turned and used as a spear as it is tipped in an incredibly sharp tip.

☣ Abilities:

☣ └ENHANCED THUNDERCLAP┘
This ability enhances the original Thunderclap ability once Bankai is achieved, Instead of disorientating an opponent for 1 round/post, this disablement is increased to two rounds or posts, and its cool down remains at three rounds.

☣ └CLONE PRODUCTION┘ Under this power Izu can create 2 copies of himself in a thread, these copies have the same physical properties as himself. Only their weapons are not Zanpakutō’s so they do not carry the powers or the sealed powers that the core person has. They move at the same speed as him, and operate off of the same skill set as the core body. They cannot use any Kidō, and will last the entire thread, however cannot be replaced during the thread if they are killed. They are capable of independent thought but are guided by Izu’s orders. When there is two Clones each(including Izu) has 1/3rd of his normal power.

Each of them carry an axe that looks just like the Bankai form of the weapon, only they are not Zanpakutō, just have the same appearance as Izu’s Zanpakutō in Bankai form. In the heat of combat it is hard to tell the difference between Izu and his clones.

☣ └CLEAVE┘ Izu channels a massive amount of reitsu into his weapon and chops downwards with it. Sending a massive cut at anything within 200 feet in front of him, if hit, this will it is likely to heavily damage anything in his path. He is only able to do this once per 3 turns/posts. The strength of this power is equal to a Gran Rey

☣ Boosts: His strength is impressive, the shikai gives him a boost of x3 to both strength and Endurance. Thos when active he cannot use Kido, his reitsu score also increases to x3 normal(from his normal max for level), he speed is also reduced and he takes three as long to heal from injuries sustained as he would normally.

Toukai

Name: [A greater variation of the bankai name. most likely sounds cooler.]
New Appearance: [You are one with your zanpaktou. Your appearance will most likely mirror a fusion between you and your zanpaktou spirit. What does this amazing new form look like?]
Abilities: [These are your bankai powers at a new height of god-like potential ( without being god mod )]
Boosts: [Being in this state puts your bankai boosts at x4]

Izu Yousuke (Shinigami) Backgroundforthread

I'M IN HER DEBT FOR SHE'S THE REASON I EXIST
I AM HER SWORD, AND HER PROTECTION
I AM HER POWER AND THE SIN IT BRINGS
I AM WITH HER, A PART OF HER
YET I CANNOT BE WITH HER IN THE WAY I WANT
IT'S A LOST LOVE, ONE THAT CAN'T EXIST
SO I'LL REMAIN AS HER SWORD, AND HER PROTECTION...

【HISTORY】

└A LONG PAINFUL ROAD┘ Izu was born to a well off family who had lots of resources at their disposal, but the family lived in one of the poorest sections of the Rukongai. His mother was quite a loving mother, but his father was a brutal task master when it comes to training for combat, he spent 90% of the time in his specially built training facility, while Izu’s mother raised him until he was about 5 years old. When he turned five years old he followed his father into the training facility and hid in a closet while he watched a training session. The session was brutal and bloody, and people got hurt, but Izu couldn’t stop watching.

He got caught eventually, when his mother came down and found him in the closet and tried to take him out, his father saw this and kept him at the session. Though he wasn’t allowed to join in until he was seven years old, which was the youngest person that was currently training. He started training as often as his father went down to the center, and even snuck into the facility on hours that it wasn’t open. His father kept him to using practice weapons until he turned 12, but he had practiced with real weapons plenty when his father wasn’t looking.

He continued the strict and heavy training regiment throughout his time with his parents, his mother had to regularly take care of his wounds constantly, because she didn’t want to answer the questions about why he was getting hurt so much. He really didn’t face anything really dangerous until he was quite a bit older, when there was an attack by a rebel group trying to raise problems in the Rukongai, trying to get people to rise against the Gotei 13 and their leadership. The attack killed plenty but failed to raise any real rebels.

However in that attack, his mother and father were killed as was the woman that he loved. He broke into heavy training for another year, and then decided that his best chance for revenge would be to apply to the academy, and then join one of the Divisions of the Gotei 13 and hunt the rebels down. He excelled in the academy, especially in combat training, where he was the absolute top of his class, tho he seemed to be really weak in many of the other area’s, like Kidō. He was one of the few members of his class that attempted to get out of Kidō training all together, but was not successful at it, and after A LOT of tutoring he managed to get through Kidō.

During his time at the Academy he was regularly in trouble for his brutality in combat training, and has proven himself someone that people would want to be fighting with over fighting with many others. When he graduated the academy he had already done half a dozen missions to the living realm, and already had over 2 dozen hollow kills to his name. He currently has his eyes on a seat in the 11th division. Maybe even the Captains seat someday, if someone could actually beat Kenpachi, but he doubted that would happen anytime soon.

Since Izu graduated he had ventured into the living realm and had a run in with a demon, this demon and him fought a massive battle in an old ghost town in Canada, it was a battle that lasted for nearly three days, and Izu was battered and hurt but still was managing to win, he eventually did win the fight, and stripped a set of armor off of the demon and tried it on. For some reason, even tho the Demon was a bit bigger then him, the armor slid on and fit him perfectly. The big problem came when he tried to take it off. The armor was fused to his body and he could not take it off. Luckily he hadn’t put on every single piece of armor, but he was stuck with what he did have on. When he returned to the Soul Society, the fourth division worked for a very long time trying to find a way to remove the armor, but it was a hopless battle, it could not be removed without killing Izu, and as it didn’t seem to actually be a threat to the Soul Society, they just left it be.

Since his return to the Soul Society he has started a search to find the best place for him amongst the 13 Divisions but has yet to find a place for himself.

Side Notes: There is a rumor floating around that this man is the sone of Kenpachi placed in another family, however this is not confirmed nor denied, it is so-far an unexplored rumor.

RP Sample:

Last edited by Tyler_Ty_Lomanski on Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

PostSubject: Re: Izu Yousuke (Shinigami)   Izu Yousuke (Shinigami) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:55 am

This app looks good to me...

I give this a good 1-4...

Now waiting for a seconder...
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Izu Yousuke (Shinigami)   Izu Yousuke (Shinigami) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 1:42 am

I lowered the shikai to x2(from x3) and bankai to x3(from x5) as required.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: Izu Yousuke (Shinigami)   Izu Yousuke (Shinigami) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:45 am

Strengths: Rietsu. More than TWICE? That wouldn't exactly be helpful. Hell, RENA couldn't have that much, without ill effects. You can never hide, Rui (Jun's char) has migraines all the time. It's more of a strength and a weakness. Double edged sword. you don't have totake it out. I'm just saying. Also Rui takes at least four posts to release. Something to think about.

Sonic Immunity: No. You need to bring the percent down. No one here is "almost completely immune" to anything. Plus, it's Shikai. The highest we go on here is 75%, and that is in Toukai. Bring it down to a stable 25%. Against all tiers, you don't need the different tier things in there. In anything actually. You ARE immune to your own attacks though. If they are bounced back at you.

Cut resistance: Denied.

Your shield cannot defend against every kind of attack. It's too small to handle bigger attacks, like AOE attacks, that are huge.

Absorption.: You need to specify the types of things you can absorb. You cannot absorb Zan steel, and any soul bound item. AND it will still be cuttable after a while of abuse.

Clones: Your clones, when you use them, take away power. If you make two, you each get one-third. Make three, each gets one-fourth. Etc, etc. And, they cannot last the whole thread. Most I'd say is 5 posts

Cleave: O_O HOLY SHIT! No. Just no. that is basically a death move, and those are not allowed. You can have a set strength to it. Gran Rey will be good. It'l have a 3 post cool-down, but people won't explode into a fleshy pile of goo when they get hit. OR! You can keep it as a Final move. When you use it, it basically knocks out your opponent, or in events, kills them. HOWEVER! Your knocked out because of it to. No recovery. Your done for the rest of the thread. I have a similar move, and it does the same thing. Knocks my guys lights out to use it.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Izu Yousuke (Shinigami)   Izu Yousuke (Shinigami) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:26 am

Alright, lets see...

Strengths: Rietsu. More than TWICE? That wouldn't exactly be helpful. Hell, RENA couldn't have that much, without ill effects. You can never hide, Rui (Jun's char) has migraines all the time. It's more of a strength and a weakness. Double edged sword. you don't have totake it out. I'm just saying. Also Rui takes at least four posts to release. Something to think about.

Ummmm whats the Rui thing about?

Sonic Immunity: No. You need to bring the percent down. No one here is "almost completely immune" to anything. Plus, it's Shikai. The highest we go on here is 75%, and that is in Toukai. Bring it down to a stable 25%. Against all tiers, you don't need the different tier things in there. In anything actually. You ARE immune to your own attacks though. If they are bounced back at you.

Because he has Bankai....is 50% acceptable (25% for shikai 25% for bankai)?

Cut resistance: Denied.

I mentioned to you a comprimise on this...5 rounds total against any tier with a two round cool down, is that acceptable?

Your shield cannot defend against every kind of attack. It's too small to handle bigger attacks, like AOE attacks, that are huge.

So no to area effect attack? is that all?

Absorption.: You need to specify the types of things you can absorb. You cannot absorb Zan steel, and any soul bound item. AND it will still be cuttable after a while of abuse.

I wasn't thinking of absorption of spirits or souls bound to anything, i was refering to the material itself. As for the types i wasn't thinking of any restrictions on this.

Clones: Your clones, when you use them, take away power. If you make two, you each get one-third. Make three, each gets one-fourth. Etc, etc. And, they cannot last the whole thread. Most I'd say is 5 posts

alright 5 posts

Cleave: O_O HOLY SHIT! No. Just no. that is basically a death move, and those are not allowed. You can have a set strength to it. Gran Rey will be good. It'l have a 3 post cool-down, but people won't explode into a fleshy pile of goo when they get hit. OR! You can keep it as a Final move. When you use it, it basically knocks out your opponent, or in events, kills them. HOWEVER! Your knocked out because of it to. No recovery. Your done for the rest of the thread. I have a similar move, and it does the same thing. Knocks my guys lights out to use it.

Can it be both? regular use at the strength of a Gran Rey....or powered up as a final move?
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Izu Yousuke (Shinigami)   Izu Yousuke (Shinigami) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 2:57 pm

Rui has to expend energy before he's able to release. He has so much power that not only does he suffer from constant migraines that causes him to underpower his energy attacks or cause them to veer off course for at least four posts, but he also can't use his resurreccion for at least four posts. But that also varies, depending on how much energy he uses in those four posts, it could take as long as six posts of combat, too. He has complete and total control over it, so while he can hide, he also suffers for it. Only way you're getting that kind of reiatsu level without ill effects is if you go the Kenpachi route and have no abilities whatsoever and no bankai+ (Kenpachi does not know his shikai name, but it has been stated that he is in constant shikai). If you do go that route, he's basically a shinigami Sinner, you're at your max level that you can be with your tier. Which Parry, and I'm backing him up, will decide.

You're not getting any kido either, despite that he's not very good at it. Not without lowering something, at least.

On the Sonic thing, Parry, what I meant was that you CAN be immune to your own attacks IF you want to be, but you can't exactly do that with this guy as there is nothing to redirect or bounce back. And it has to be explicitly stated that you are immune to your own stuff, otherwise you're not. A 25% resistance in shikai that then goes up to 50% in bankai is fine. HOWEVER, why is he like that? Why should he have a resistance to sonic/sound abilities? It has to make sense to have it. Otherwise, you don't as you gave no reason at all to have it.

Shield: That is all. That shield is just too small...the Coalition's grenades have a ten foot AOE and that shield is only four feet by four feet. Plus the guy is freaking huge. That's the problem with countering AOE abilities, unless the shield is huge or covers the entire body, you can't really block them, just take it and go on. Or dodge it...if you can...

Absorbtion: Just because you weren't thinking it, doesn't mean it was excluded. Still specify that it can't be zanpakutou strength things and soul bound items. It acts like an armor, and armor fails eventually, so you'll need to give us an idea of how much it can take before failing and stuff. You already have the how long it lasts and the cooldown stuff for it, which is good.

Cleave: If it was a different type of ability, I (or Parry, I'm guessing at least) probably wouldn't mind. One of Aki's lightning abilities have two forms, a general huge AOE or single small electrical bombs, but they're not that bad on strength. But this one, it's just too strong to be like that imo. I would still stick with one or the other or seperate and make a version of each. Also keep in mind that Last Resort Moves are moderated here, and this one would be more so than the others as there is no warning that something big is coming.

Thunderclap: The disable part will be with mixed results. Some characters are highly focused and is hard to knock them hard enough to be like that, like Riku Tomoshibi and Alexander Kerensky. But against my namesake and werewolf, it would work. Just so you know.

You also didn't change one thing on your bankai boosts. Your reiatsu boost needs to lower to x3. It says right on the template the max you can go on those.

I helped Parry in dealing with this one, and in the end is HIS decision, despite anything that I said here. This guy is a good one to have to replace Keten's Squad 11 cappy, when/if he gets the appropriate tier, he just needs to be nerfed so that people can actually stand a chance against him.
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Izu Yousuke (Shinigami)   Izu Yousuke (Shinigami) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:38 pm

Note I haven't made any changes to the app, and won't until all of this is figured out, I will make the changes then.

Rui has to expend energy before he's able to release. He has so much power that not only does he suffer from constant migraines that causes him to underpower his energy attacks or cause them to veer off course for at least four posts, but he also can't use his resurreccion for at least four posts. But that also varies, depending on how much energy he uses in those four posts, it could take as long as six posts of combat, too. He has complete and total control over it, so while he can hide, he also suffers for it. Only way you're getting that kind of reiatsu level without ill effects is if you go the Kenpachi route and have no abilities whatsoever and no bankai+ (Kenpachi does not know his shikai name, but it has been stated that he is in constant shikai). If you do go that route, he's basically a shinigami Sinner, you're at your max level that you can be with your tier. Which Parry, and I'm backing him up, will decide.

Alright ill put it to max for his level.

You're not getting any kido either, despite that he's not very good at it. Not without lowering something, at least.

No kido at all? alright I can live with that

On the Sonic thing, Parry, what I meant was that you CAN be immune to your own attacks IF you want to be, but you can't exactly do that with this guy as there is nothing to redirect or bounce back. And it has to be explicitly stated that you are immune to your own stuff, otherwise you're not. A 25% resistance in shikai that then goes up to 50% in bankai is fine. HOWEVER, why is he like that? Why should he have a resistance to sonic/sound abilities? It has to make sense to have it. Otherwise, you don't as you gave no reason at all to have it.

Shield: That is all. That shield is just too small...the Coalition's grenades have a ten foot AOE and that shield is only four feet by four feet. Plus the guy is freaking huge. That's the problem with countering AOE abilities, unless the shield is huge or covers the entire body, you can't really block them, just take it and go on. Or dodge it...if you can...

Alright no area effect attacks thats cool

Absorbtion: Just because you weren't thinking it, doesn't mean it was excluded. Still specify that it can't be zanpakutou strength things and soul bound items. It acts like an armor, and armor fails eventually, so you'll need to give us an idea of how much it can take before failing and stuff. You already have the how long it lasts and the cooldown stuff for it, which is good.

Ok so no to Zanpakutou strength items and soul bound items. The problem im seeing with giving an idea of how much it can take and so on, is that every substance has a different 'breaking point' or other qualities to it. I might need help with that.

Cleave: If it was a different type of ability, I (or Parry, I'm guessing at least) probably wouldn't mind. One of Aki's lightning abilities have two forms, a general huge AOE or single small electrical bombs, but they're not that bad on strength. But this one, it's just too strong to be like that imo. I would still stick with one or the other or seperate and make a version of each. Also keep in mind that Last Resort Moves are moderated here, and this one would be more so than the others as there is no warning that something big is coming.

Alright then it will be the first the Gran Rey option.

Thunderclap: The disable part will be with mixed results. Some characters are highly focused and is hard to knock them hard enough to be like that, like Riku Tomoshibi and Alexander Kerensky. But against my namesake and werewolf, it would work. Just so you know.

I expected mixed results, I know that some characters have vertain capabilities that would negate or lessen this effect. The write up is wrote for best case scenario's FOR Izu.

You also didn't change one thing on your bankai boosts. Your reiatsu boost needs to lower to x3. It says right on the template the max you can go on those.

Sorry I wasn't pointed out the reitsu part of the modifier, I will change that in the final edit.

I helped Parry in dealing with this one, and in the end is HIS decision, despite anything that I said here. This guy is a good one to have to replace Keten's Squad 11 cappy, when/if he gets the appropriate tier, he just needs to be nerfed so that people can actually stand a chance against him.

The Cut resistance hasn't been addressed in this part, so does that mean has my suggested middle ground been accepted?
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Izu Yousuke (Shinigami)   Izu Yousuke (Shinigami) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:56 pm

Cutting Reistance: Shikai, the most i'll do is 3 posts. In Bankai, you can have it up to 5. Also, the strongest you can do for this resistance, which is sort of like a Hierro, is a Vice Captains Released Shikai. Everything else can cut you, but it is lessened.
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Izu Yousuke (Shinigami)   Izu Yousuke (Shinigami) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:11 pm

Cut Resistance:

My immediate thought is Vice captains shikai or a lesser officers Bankai.

Absorption:

His body can take on the properties for 4 rounds, but anything of Gran Rey level attacks can cut through it. If he takes on properties of a liquid he could become a living moving puddle of liquid for 1 round with a four round cooldown(cannot attack anything in this form), energy, hot(weak to this kind of attack in this form) and cold(weak to this kind of attack in this form) and poison attacks effect him, but blades have no effect on him.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Izu Yousuke (Shinigami)   Izu Yousuke (Shinigami) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:22 pm

Ok, everything that I said to change, was changed. Good work. You get a 2-1 tier for this.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Izu Yousuke (Shinigami)   Izu Yousuke (Shinigami) EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:02 pm

Seconded, i'm over writing the tier again, 1-5. Parius agreed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Izu Yousuke (Shinigami)   Izu Yousuke (Shinigami) Empty

Back to top Go down

Izu Yousuke (Shinigami)
Page 1 of 1