Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Helba Yauvola I_vote_lcapHelba Yauvola I_voting_barHelba Yauvola I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Helba Yauvola Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Helba Yauvola Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Helba Yauvola Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Helba Yauvola Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Helba Yauvola Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Helba Yauvola Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Helba Yauvola Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Helba Yauvola Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Helba Yauvola Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Helba Yauvola Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Helba Yauvola Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Helba Yauvola

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Helba Yauvola Empty
PostSubject: Helba Yauvola   Helba Yauvola EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:07 pm

Arrancar Template

Basic Information

Name: Yauvola Helba
True Age: 507
Sex: Female
Personality: She is a huntress. She picks a prey and goes after it. She will ignore all other creatures in a combat situation until the originally picked prey is destroyed unless she is endanger of being hit and she will then move to avoid the attack and continue attacking her primary prey. She i a cold uncaring killing machine with an arrogant air about her. She lives for the thrill of the hunt and nothing else. Her prey can be powerful or weak it doesn't matter. If it has a physical form he wants it dead. She doesn't work in groups unless absolutely necessary and she doesn't like to socialize though she will grudgingly socialize with other arrancar if needed. She prefers to stay by herself and do as she sees fit.

Character Appearance

Height: 5'4''
Weight: 136
Physical Traits: Helba Yauvola Etsuko_K__arrancar_21_by_kateleop_chile

Clothing: The usual Arrancar white clothing in a robe so that it covers most of her body. Though under it she is in shorts and a t-shirt that are white as well.
Accessories: Nothing.

Fighting Style - Tactician
Strengths - Heirro x 3 (Anyone below her tier has trouble cutting her and anyone who is more than 3 tiers below her can't cut her. they have to rely on bludgeon attacks to harm her.), Reiatsu Capacity x 3 (She has about twice as much reiatsu as a new captain.)
Weakness - Speed, Bala, Sonido, Pesquisa

Zanpakuto & Cero

Sealed Appearance:
Helba Yauvola BladeofHelba

Zanpakuto Name: Ryuza (Queen of Flames)

Zanpakuto Call Out: Burn them to Dust..Ryuza..

Cero: Overpowered Cero - A cero that has double the force of normal Cero's. This however burns her hand when used so she only uses it once every 3 posts.
Regeneration - This is to heal the wounds caused by her Overpowered Cero. It takes 3 posts to work however.(Thus the cooldown on the OP Cero)
Gran Rey Cero - One use per 5 post. Due to her Cero's already being more powerful than most this cero makes her arm unusable during its cooldown. (So she fires it and can't fire it or use her arm for 5 posts. This also means that this Cero is much bigger and stronger than it already was.)

Resurreccion

Appearance: Helba Yauvola Helbalance

Helba Yauvola HelbaRessurecion

Abilities:

Ryuu Cero (Dragon Cero) - Unlike her overpowered cero in her normal form. This Cero does not hurt her and is even stronger..Although it is slower than most cero's. The tip of the cero is unique as it resembles a dragons head that is trying to eat its opponent. the cero is fired from her mouth or forehead and she does not have to be stationary to be firing it. This cero moves at the same speed as a normal cero but the slowness comes in when its being charged. in that respect it is slower than most cero's because you have to charge for an extended period of time making it easier to avoid. This cero is around 3x as powerful as a normal cero where as her usual over powered cero is 2x more powerful.

Ryuu Fire (Dragon Fire) - Due to her state of being similiar to a dragon she gains the ability to create and attack with white fire from her hands and mouth. This fire is extremely potent and dangerous to touch.

Lance of the Dragon - once per post with a cooldown of 5 posts she is capable of throwing a pure energy spear and creating a devastating explosion that matches that caused by a hado 88. She only requires one hand to use this spear and it is always at her disposal until thrown. After its thrown she may reform it and use it as a normal zanpaktou strength weapon until the cooldown is finished then she may repeat the process over again.

Fire Manipulation - her body is able to create fire..and this ability allows her to control it in anyway shape or form for up to 150 feet from her. This ability also allows her to create a ring of fire that travels along her waistline without hurting her that she is able to draw and manipulate fire from to use.

Boosts: Her speed doubles and her Heirro increases to be able to take more hits before being affected. (Could take 2 from a captain before she gets cut..now can handle 3.)

Segunda Etapa

Appearance - her draconic heirro armor now covers all of her body to further increase her defensive capabilities she also gains this helmet Helba Yauvola Judge-gabranth-helmet though unlike the picture it is silverish white in color like the rest of her armor. the horns are also going straight instead of looking bent

Abilities - Ryuu Defender - Once per every other post she is able to creating a barrier that looks like a dragon crest. This shield is capable of blocking up to one cero in power before fading (Or 5 normal melee attacks)

Spiritual Presence Hidden - She is unable to have her spiritual pressure sensed at all by any means while in this form.

Fire Manipulation - her body is able to create fire..and this ability allows her to control it in anyway shape or form for up to 150 feet from her. This ability also allows her to create a ring of fire that travels along her waistline without hurting her that she is able to draw and manipulate fire from to use. The fire is now the hottest fire possible due to her being in segunda.

Ryuu Cannon - as long as she is capable of remaining stationary she is capable of firing a beam of energy that is 3x as big as her dragon cero but at the same strength as it. This beam must be fired from between her horns and she cannot use it more than once per 10 posts.

Lance of the Dragon (Upgraded) - once per post with a cooldown of 2 posts she is capable of throwing a pure energy spear and creating a devastating explosion that matches that caused by a hado 88. She only requires one hand to use this spear and it is always at her disposal until thrown. After its thrown she may reform it and use it as a normal zanpaktou strength weapon until the cooldown is finished then she may repeat the process over again. She may also fire miniature blasts of energy from the tip of the spear while swinging it or while stationary (Up to 5 blasts at once) These blasts are equal power to a bala.

Boosts : Her Endurance sky rockets as she gains her draconic skin heirro from her new form.(the person must be two tiers above her to cut her anyone lower than that can't cut her with normal attacks.) To counter the new weight she doubles in speed (Leaving her at the same speed as her normal form instead of dropping it below that.)

Back Drop:

Background: Helba actually has Amnesia..So she only remembers bits and peices of her past.

RP Sample: It's me. I'm capable of rp'ing any character I make very well and ya'll know it by now. r.r

Last edited by Rena on Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Helba Yauvola Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helba Yauvola   Helba Yauvola EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 2:01 am

Helba Yauvola Cat
Back to top Go down