Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Resigning I_vote_lcapResigning I_voting_barResigning I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Resigning Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Resigning Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Resigning Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Resigning Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Resigning Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Resigning Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Resigning Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Resigning Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Resigning Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Resigning Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Resigning Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Resigning

Go down 
+6
Parius
Ika Mazi (Jeff)
Zenke
Orange
Jacktheripper
Jun Tomoshibi
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Resigning Empty
PostSubject: Resigning   Resigning EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:59 pm

When I come back from my computer getting upgraded, I'm resigning my staff ship. Why? Kano. He just said that everything I said is wrong, he is always right, and that I should just bend over. That I have no opinion nor any valid reasons, when some of his aren't either. He seems to expect me to agree with everything he said. Fritz, you have no room to talk, as you guilt tripped Parry into giving you one of those 1-3s. Though you do have one piece of compromise that I was willing to work with.

Keten needs to be destaffed as he's done nothing. Except agree with Kano on ONE thing. He's not active enough for anything.

No matter what, I'm resigning if that's how Kano is going to be. If I cool off enough after my computer gets upgraded, I might stay and continue RPing here. If I don't, I'll still pop on and say hi to those that give a shit about what I think. If I do leave...Dorian...I honestly wished I could have RPed with you. To those that actually gave a shit, thanks. And good luck.

If you want to stay in contact, I have allowed myself to recieve email messages from here. I might take up Star Trek Online, when Mechwarrior Online comes out, I will certainly be playing that. For those of you on either of those, feel free to email me times that you will be on so that I can maybe talk to you.
Back to top Go down
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

Resigning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resigning   Resigning EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:53 pm

Sorry to here you may be leaving jun. But I have to ask about my teir up tread what should I do about it
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Resigning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resigning   Resigning EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:16 pm

Well, not much to say on my end, you were a good role player and staff here, and on the older site as well, I hope you can stay and at least be a role player, it would be disappointing to see a valued member leave so abruptly. Either way, have fun with whatever choice you make, just be sure you won't regret later, thats about all I can say, without sounding too sappy.

Orange!
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Resigning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resigning   Resigning EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:18 pm

Have someone play my character or start over. And that's IF I leave. For sure, I'm just not being staff anymore since I apparently don't matter and nothing I say is right. I still don't know if I'm leaving or not. I might pop back in every so often if that does happen.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Resigning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resigning   Resigning EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 5:15 pm

Please dont leave. I speak for everyone when I say you'll be missed, because you will be. At the very least if you have to, take a few days away from the site and then come back. But come back. Please.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Resigning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resigning   Resigning EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 5:29 pm

Quit deleting my comment,I am leaving if Jun leaves,period.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Resigning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resigning   Resigning EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 5:42 pm

Jun: Sorry you feel that way. I really hope you don't leave, because Parius would be losing friends, and I would be losing one as well.

Jeff: Stop being an immature child. Just because one person MIGHT be leaving, your going to leave? If you feel that way, fucking leave then. We don't need people who think like that, and I'm not sad to see you go. Good luck, in whatever the fuck you do after this.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Resigning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resigning   Resigning EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 5:43 pm

Jun's the only person here who ever gave me an ounce of respect and didn't treat me like a waste of air,he was also my best friend here and one of the few reasons I stayed.Thats why.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Resigning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resigning   Resigning EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 5:53 pm

Ok, fine. but that's no reason to leave. >.> Your turning this around on you. Hence, immature child. I wouldn't leave. Hell, Zenke and Bliss are my best friends on here, and if they left, I still wouldn't leave, unless it was a bs reason, like they got banned for no reason. You couldn't have just said, Oh, sorry to see you go, if you do? No, you had to turn it it to be about you, and say, Oh, I'm leaving if he leaves, when even Jun doesn't know if he is leaving or not. That's why your comment was deleted, get over it. I'm done posting here, out of respect for Jun.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Resigning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resigning   Resigning EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 6:57 pm

Thats not fair,I'm not turning it to me.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Resigning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resigning   Resigning EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:25 pm

you are. your trying to get attention and cause trouble, like always. You want respect? Quit your bullshit, tell Jun you dont want him to leave because you'll miss him like the rest of us, and stop acting like a god damn 4 year old, posting stupid posts that have no relevence here, or anywhere else. NOW, if I see another post filled with stupid childishness from you, there will be consequenses jeff. Enough is enough.
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

Resigning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resigning   Resigning EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:52 pm

Alright you two, shut. up. You are arguing on a sad post. One of MY best friends on ANY of the Bleach sites I have been on just said he might be leaving completely. And all you wanna do is argue? Fuck that. You are disrespeccting this thread and if you are going to do that, stop posting in it and find a PM.

To Jun: I hope you do come back and just stay as a Roleplayer, I will miss you dearly and I don't think the site will be the same without you in it. I can understand your views and I can sympothesize(sp?) with them, at least from ROTR I could. I can understand not wanting to be staff in your shoes, but don't leave the site. You'll make me very sad. You don't wanna make me sad do you? ~pouts cutely~ Either way, it is your decision and in all seriousness, I will respect what you do. If you do chose to leave, then you will be missed especially by me. AND EXPECT EMAILS IF YOU LEAVE JERKFACE
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

Resigning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resigning   Resigning EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 9:19 pm

Yeah Jun man its unfortunate that you feel that way, and I respect the hell out of you and hope that you do come back. Miss you if you don't but good luck if you do. PM me for my Skype if you have any interest.

Just going to ignore everything else going on I am in too good of a mood to be dragged down by people who want the wrong kind of attention.

Ty
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Resigning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resigning   Resigning EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 9:50 pm

I lose my internet for half a day to come back to finding this! WTF! I know that being a staff member is a lot of work, but please don't leave Jun. you have the right to be angry and you are right to be upset, but don't do something that would make you feel worse. you did say that you enjoyed role playing here many times, thus you will only be hurting yourself if you leave here completely. you have done a lot for this site and as well for countless members too, you have even helped me...

your an epic staff member and an awesome friend, no matter what anyone says this is true and i can prove it. resigning yourself would be a great loss especially since you have great capability of improving this place more than it already is. however if it is making you upset or becoming a burden on you, then no one will be upset with you for destaffing yourself. i know for a fact that I wouldn't want all that work nor headaches, but still to leave for good? I really don't want you to leave. more people care for you and what you think more than those who don't. i respect your decision and i wouldn't think any different about you despite your decision, though i do suggest that you wait for Rena to come back from vacation and then all three of you (You, Rena and Kano.) can talk about this before making a quick decision.

remember that we do care for you here and that it wouldn't be the same without you even if you do pop in and out every once in a while. I'm sorry i wasn't online during the time of the argument, maybe i could have helped or at least stepped in between you two. either way, you've been stressed out lately. maybe you need to take a longer break. it is summer. we will all understand if you take a break, i can hold on some of the posts too.

what ever you decide, it is your decision and don't base it off me or what anyone else says; if it would really make you feel better, we would all understand * mutters* though i rather you stay. *stops muttering* i will be emailing you almost everyday even though I'm terrible at emailing *mutters* though i wouldn't have to if you stay. *stops muttering* and we would miss you dearly and all of your characters, ideas and comments as well. *mutters* though if you stay we wouldn't have to. *stops muttering* take care and please pm me when you come down to your decision...
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Resigning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resigning   Resigning EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 11:11 pm

What she said,dude don't go,your the best staff here and all you do is help the site,your by far my favorite staff here and its still a good distance on my best friend here.You've helped me out since I started you taught me how to RP and I haven't even gotten a chance to RP with you yet,I understand if you Resign from staff I do but I'd much rather see that shit then you leave the site completely,you've been my best friend here and on ROTR.You've done more for anyone on this site and on ROTR then anyone that comes to mind and whatever you decide I better be the first to know and if you do leave you better PC me EVERY TIME YOUR ON XAT D:<, and I will email you.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Resigning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resigning   Resigning EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 2:58 am

Hurt me? My brother has put in a lot of time and effort into some of his RP places too, but when one staff starts disrespecting another's opinion, that's when he quite. He's been in this exact same position as me. More than once. Yeah, he has mulled over it for days afterwards, and chances are I'll do the exact same. It sucks, I've spent thousands of hours into both RotR and here RPing, making characters, helping people out that joined the site, and having fun and trying to be the best staff I can be, but no one has ever said "your points are invalid" and by extension: "Your points/opinions don't matter." Rase didn't even stoop that low. He just talked smack behind my back, which is far more forgivable than this. It's one thing to ask "what is your point with this?" and another to just flat out say "your point is invalid". Heck, saying "this point is irrelevant to the topic" is far different than saying that. And hopefully he'll understand that disagreeing with someone isn't the same as disrespecting another's opinion. But in the end, I think it will be healthier for me to at the VERY LEAST resign and stop being staff. And I was even on break to maybe recover a little bit from the headaches that comes with being staff and evaluate, see what gets done without me, what's getting approved, and at what tier. Keten failed horrifically so far, not doing anything beyond that one thread that this happened in. The discussion that instigated this has been the only thing for as long as I've been on break.

There is nothing to talk about. I've already pmed Rena. If she really wants me to stay as staff, she's going to be hard pressed to convince me as long as Kano is the co-owner. After that, there is no repairing. I didn't even read his so called "heart felt apology", well...that was the only thing I read. He doesn't even know why I'm so severely pissed off at him. Now, if he reads this, he'll at least know. If that's how he treats a staff member more experienced on RotR/Era X than he is...I feel sorry for those that are staying on as staff. Oh, Bliss, this was in staff board, and the thread no longer exists...or all the posts for the topic have been deleted...don't know what happened there.

Edit: Now it's working...strange...

A longer break? I was taking the entire MONTH of July off. Plus whenever it was that I decided to start my break in June. I was only going to be doing little things...like the desai, and maybe occasionally moving stuff...that's it.

I'm glad to hear that I will be missed...by the two staff members that are by far the best out of what I've observed. Kuri, the woman who was on before me and came back, but we hooked up, RPed against each other, were staff members, fun to talk to, fun to interact and RP with, and the list goes on. Bliss, the one person that can make a social thread exciting, interesting, and fun. And essentially the same list as Kuri minus the staff one. Cofang, the guy that couldn't RP to save his life but didn't bitch at me when I retiered his characters and giving his new characters starting tiers low when he began again and making you earn that 1-tier. Jeff, while troublesome, not staff material, and sometimes don't follow the rules...at least you never disrespected my opinion nor cussed me out or anything like that. You've always respected me. Even when I don't approve of some of your antics. Ty, my apologies for hardly remembering anything about you...even now...but it was good to know you.

Just so you know, starting tiers were being discussed and what instigated this. Kano wants to close down the 1-tiers completely, which only the vets that have stayed on and have already proven and earned can make on new apps. While I have no doubt you vets won't mind reearning that power with new characters, it is my firm belief that if you've already earned it, and made an app. that deserves it, you should get what you deserve. The only thing we've really agreed on was some sort of Tier Scale to help staff with tiering, and would probably curve the awarding of 1-tiers and solve the original problem Kano has, which in and of itself is perfectly fine, it was just his disrespecting my opinion that I had a very big problem with, and no apology can fix that BS. All/most of Kano's points have dealt with character development. Which has NOTHING to do with starting tier. Zenke cancelled his vote, because he didn't want to get between us. Not getting between us is fine and understandable, be he shouldn't have cancelled it. I have, because according to Kano, I'm always wrong.

I haven't made the decision that I'm leaving permanently yet. That will probably take a week or two at the least. I might still be posting occasionally until I make my final decision. But all threads that involve me will go at a snail's pace, compared to what I was already doing, until I make that final decision of stay or leave.
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

Resigning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resigning   Resigning EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:57 am

Jun, then I insist you come back and rp with me then Smile lol. (I'm kidding slightly, trying to chear you up)
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

Resigning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resigning   Resigning EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 7:08 pm

Juuunnnnyyyyy, I can definitely understand all of that actually. Being disrespected as a Staff member was always the thing I hated most about having that responsibility. And I swear, if you even start to tell me I was never disrespect... I eat your eyeballs. Razz Anywho, that doesn't change the fact that what you said was very heartfelt towards me and I appreciate that. You know that'll just make me miss you more now if you leave permanently, though right?
Back to top Go down
Rase
Rase

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Resigning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resigning   Resigning EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 7:13 am

Jun sry about them times.. was going through a very rough patch then and was often drunk..
I know your a great Staff member,hell I was the one who made ya staff on RotR.. Well boss I hope you stay cause I think me and you should have atleast one more thread together.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Resigning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resigning   Resigning EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 4:40 pm

Don't worry about it, Rase. While I still don't particularly like you...I can at least talk to you civilly now and am mostly over it. While before I can only RP with you right.

Now for the main reason for this post. I've made my final decision. I'll stay on as both staff and on the forum. But if that crap flies again, I will be gone. And I'm also going off of vacation a little bit. Just letting you guys know so that you can stop worrying now.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Resigning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resigning   Resigning EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 4:46 pm

Crap flys again I'mma kick some ass <.<
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Resigning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resigning   Resigning EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:45 pm

YAY!!!! cheers Jun's staying! enjoy your vacation and I'm ever so glad your staying!!!
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Resigning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resigning   Resigning EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:07 pm

What Bliss said Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Resigning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resigning   Resigning EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:07 pm

Sorry Jun, I'm locking this. You said you were staying, and that's what we wanted to know. People keep posting in it. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resigning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resigning   Resigning Empty

Back to top Go down

Resigning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Rules and Updates :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: