Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Ika Vs Diath I_vote_lcapIka Vs Diath I_voting_barIka Vs Diath I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Ika Vs Diath Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Ika Vs Diath Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Ika Vs Diath Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Ika Vs Diath Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Ika Vs Diath Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Ika Vs Diath Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Ika Vs Diath Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Ika Vs Diath Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Ika Vs Diath Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Ika Vs Diath Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Ika Vs Diath Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Ika Vs Diath

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Ika Vs Diath Empty
PostSubject: Ika Vs Diath   Ika Vs Diath EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 4:59 am

Ika walked around the maze of a forest that is Bogota and stopped to rest for a second,jeez this place was a drag,lush green forest surrounded Ika at every corner as he walked through the forest and decided it would be a good place to lay out and relax,he found a place around a tree with a big ass branch that he could nap on,he Shunpo'd up and saw a Cheetah. He sighed as it growled "Hello pussy cat" as he said this he threw it to the ground and hissed as it ran off,he laughed his ass off and took a nap in his tree,peace and tranquility were all that Ika knew at the moment until he heard the softest of cracks among the ground and the slightest movement from below, being a former squad two Captain did have its perks even after his Gotei 13 days.He cracked his neck and sighed,then he used his sensory to detect a Shingami about his power level or pretty damn close approaching him,he sighed "Lovely, tourist are pretty damn frequent here I'd say" he mumbled under his breathe as he dropped from the tree and hit the ground fist first purposely releasing Reitsu to crater the ground with his fist to shock the girl.He sighed and scratched his head and yelled "Hey Shingami,beautiful scenery eh? Shame if that's not what your here for,you may not get it if it involves me" he grinned as he said this, Ika was always quick at the tongue,he was quick and every other way to.I crack my neck and knuckles before a small grin comes across my gaze,one hell of a place to be sent for a mission,jungle was a horrid place this time of year even in the afternoons, 90 degrees out with 80% Humidity,it was like hell except hotter and more humid.The scenery was beautiful though,wildlife and plants as far as the eye could see, lush greenery and trees,like home except about a billion times more beautiful.He could see why people would go out the way to visit here but now was neither the time nor place to gawk at this places beauty,danger was nearby.

Ika grinned a small satisfied smirk as he set his sights upon the area of which the noise and Reitsu was coming from,they would notice pearly white teeth that seemed model like as they were as White as grass was green,his snakebite piercings unconcealed in the sun beating down in steady muggy waves through the tall jungle undergrowth.He held one hand firm on his Zanpokuto which was held in his sheathe which was placed on his right ass pocket on his dark black Skinny Jeans that went up to his waist line almost exactly,god damn were they comfortable,at the waist of his pants he wore a black and white patterned belt and on the buckle it said "Fuck you Okay" with a teddy bear smiling sadistically on it. He had icy pale blue eyes that seemed almost desolate of emotion and seemed to pierce through the person,they held a cold expression on Ika's face that could only be matched in cold by him in general,he was one cold hearted dude.He wore an Asking Alexandria Band T-shirt that said get on your knees and had a rolling tank on it with Asking Alexandria in Big Green letters on it.His hair was as black as night as he had not sprayed it that day and he wore Purple Ed Hardy Converses with black socks.He had Black Gloves on to that said fuck over his knuckles on each hand.When he opened his hand on his palm it said love which was one hell of a contradiction.He was pale white in skin color and was about six foot two inches tall and 160 pounds with no fat but a good amount of muscle,not enough to be a bodybuilder just enough for people to know he was fairly strong.He looked towards the newcomer and waited,oh hell this would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Ika Vs Diath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ika Vs Diath   Ika Vs Diath EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:47 pm

(tut tut, you should never include your opponant in your first post. Also cheetahs dont live in jungle, their native to africa your thinking of leopards and panthers.)

Spoiler:

A tall slender woman walked through the forest, her reiatsu fully supressed. She could smell someone, farther ahead. The dense forest made finding that person difficult, so every few feet she would stop and close her eyes, allowing her heat vision to kick in. There was a snake in the tree to her left, and a few small animals of somekind above her, but right now she wasn't close to what she could smell.

After 40 feet or so, Diath began to hear the being. Slight movements, and 2 heart beats. She closed her eyes, and looked around. She spotted a human form in the tree above, as well as a large cat. The human pushed the cat, and the thing ran towards her, making her take a step back, snapping a twig, and open her eyes. The cat turned from her though, sensing more danger than it could handle.

She accidently released her Reiatsu to. If it hadn't of been for that damn cat, she'd have continued to go unnoticed. Like that snake in the tree below those small animals. The person dropped to the ground, creating a crater by punching the earth. Diath yawned, looking unimpressed.

Diath had yellow eyes, slitted like a snakes. Her hair was long and brown, a strang hanging down her face. Her face was pretty. She starred at the man before her with only a hint of a smile on her lips as he spoke. "Actually, I was. Its my kind of place. Only then i smelt you, and decided to come check you out. Why are you here, uh.... person?"

She couldn't sense worth shit, she could only feel a persons reiatsu when she was in 5 foot of them. But she made up for it with her other enchanced senses. He could cleary sense if he knew what she was, her zanpakuto wasn't in view so that didn't give her away. The only other thing he'd noticed besides her obviously strange outfit was a pair of blue an pink hairclips in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Ika Vs Diath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ika Vs Diath   Ika Vs Diath EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:02 pm

(Kk sorry and I could have sworn... .-. okay anyway...)

He looked onwards to see a rather pretty girl with snake like eyes staring him down and as she spoke he held the same smirk "well little miss you seem to have one helluva lot of Reitsu there for someone with such a pretty face"he said this in a slightly polite yet mocking voice for obvious reasons,he was bored and he wanted to fight someone.The woman appeared as she could be goaded into a fight easy enough so he would at least make a solid attempt at it,the woman reminded him of a snake in many ways,in appearance,in speech,and even just in the feel she gave off, she felt like one of them slithering snakes you'd see on the television dripping poison ready to tear your head off or worst but in a genuine way he doubted that it would happen from this woman.He approached the woman with no harmful intent and this would show as well as he approached her,he wondered if her powers would in any way resemble those of a snake,that could be interesting he then shook it off,no telling what her powers could be so no point in anticipating something,small calculating errors got you killed and Ika knew this to be oh so very true.He gazed at her with his icy blue eyes and his expression went cold and callous,like that of a killers, he spoke in an even voice that was strong but not overly pronounced nor to quite, "I am Ika Mazi Rogue Vizard,I see your apparently fairly capable in combat unless my Reitsu sensing has went dull with the tip of my blade,it has not tasted blood in weeks" he said this shaking his head."Perhaps you would like to shed some blood with me in a spar,I promise you this much though" he flared his Reitsu a bit as he spoke "I won't hold back just because your a little lass".

He said this and awaited a reaction,his hand held firm on his Zanpokuto ready to defend at any moment,Ika thrived on battle,it was like his meaning for existence,he knew of nothing worth living for that remained in his life besides battle and he of course was a very good fighter,his power level did not speak of his battle capabilities by any means, in any way.He would hold the same stature until she attacked and he would not let his guard up,he was not in the mood to be on the receiving end of an ass kicking today,he wouldn't be tomorrow, or the day after that for that matter he finally loosened up his expression to a small smirk across his lips."I'd like to leave here sometime today so if you could do something worth mentioning it would be appreciated" as he goaded her in the grip on his Zanpokuto tightened and he prepared to strike if she wouldn't and if she did,to prepare to counterstrike.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Ika Vs Diath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ika Vs Diath   Ika Vs Diath EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:04 pm

Diath looked at him like he was stupid. What did Reiatsu have to do with how good a fighter she was. That was a weird thing to assume. He was right, but she she was far more than capable, and she decided she would show him. "Good, i wont hold back just because your a little lass either." She taunted. He was smart enough not to hold back, lets hope he was smart enough not to underestimate her either.

Diath pulled the blue hairclip from her hair as she smiled faintly. "Lets see what you can do.." She said, Diath said, holding the hairclip between her thumb and forefinger. Diath ran forward and jumped, catching a branch above her and swinging herself towards Ika, a kick aimed for the face. She used the momentum from her kick to preform a back flip and land slightly crouched before Ika, but not for long as she quickly darted left and circled around him.

Diath moved in and kicked low, then snapped the other leg around in a round house kick. She leaned back and pushed her legs up so she ended up balancing on one hand, and pointed a finger towards Ika's lower body. "Hado 4, byakurai." She said, sending a blue bolt of death speeding towards him.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Ika Vs Diath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ika Vs Diath   Ika Vs Diath EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:57 pm

Ika grinned as the little lass began to speak and even ended it out with what seemed to be a mild taunt towards him "Stop me now,the lassie has some jokes even, to bad,taunts are hard to speak with no tongue though"he said this with a grin as she charged him and swung from a branch trying to hit him in the face,he simply hopped to the ground and aimed a kick of his own towards her knee in hopes of breaking it in the beginning. As she went to kick low he jumped back and as the round house kick came he ducked and Shunpo'd inwards with a punch at the woman stomach to wind her and followed it up with an uppercut at her jaw as he Shunpo'd back with a large grin on his face as he realized the first series of attacks,was over,to quick to assume anything though and he knew it thank god.As soon as he looked he saw a Hado 4 flying at him at high speeds and he cursed loudly as it came and Shunpo'd to the side to dodge as it cut through his shirt at the sleeve.Okay that was a bit to close for comfort as he looked at the woman he smiled "Good job little lassie you almost got me,it's a damn shame,you burnt my shirt a bit" he said this shaking his head a bit in a mocking manner as he looked up he pretended to appear surprised though anyone in the right state of mind would very easily know he was simply being a smart ass to the same extent as always as he spoke "Oh your done,so its my turn now? Boy oh boy am I surprised sweetie, here I thought you might actually hurt a poor guy like me" he said this in a tone that seemed shocked but he wasn't,he was just being a smart ass as always and now he prepared to attack.

He Shunpo'd forwards and at full force made a punch at her nose and made a straight kick at her knee,he then dropped to the ground and made a sweep at her legs in hopes of bringing her to the ground before jumping up and Shunpoing back to get some distance,he knew better then to stay up close and personal on someone with close range fighting skill,it got him a sore jaw numerous times.He grinned slightly as he spoke after Shunpoing above quickly "Bakudo 1 Sai"e as he said this he jumped towards her with a kick at her knee the a snap up kick to her gut as he Shunpo'd back so if and when she broke the Bakudo he did not get his ass completely handed to him,that was assuming it even hit or he hadn't already been attacked which was assuming one helluva lot but none the less,he awaited her next move eagerly not knowing what exactly was to come next.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Ika Vs Diath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ika Vs Diath   Ika Vs Diath EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:40 am

Diath twisted over his foot and continued her attack. Ika jumped away and the shunpo'd in, driving a punch at her, but she dodged again. The he spoke, and really started to attack after her byakurai missed. "I wasn't aware we we're taking turns." She replied as he came at her. She moved her head to the right, ika's fist grazing her cheek. She smiled back as she met his eyes then jabbed her hand at his throat.

The straight kick missed too, she avoided it by chance as she counter attacked. Then Ika went into a sweep kick the took one leg from under her. She hit the ground but was far from vulnerable as she twisted and pushed off the ground with her hands and one foot, driving the other up at Ika's gut. Hit or miss she kicked off the air into a handstand then flipped back onto her feet.

The sai caught her wrists behind her back as Ika shunpo'd in for a kick. She lift her leg and tensed the muscle to absorb as much of the force into it and away from her shinbone. it hurt but it was better than the knee. She kicked that leg out to try catch Ika in the nuts, instead she hit off his other kick and cancelled it out. That would hurt to, unless he decided to pull it to save himself some pain.

Meanwhile Diath twisted the hair clip in her finger so it faced the binding and activated it. A spear formed, breaking the binding and freeing her hands. She spun it and held it in her left hand as she ran after Ika. She ran because she her shunpo was slow, however she made up for that with her own speed.

Diath thrust the spear, aiming for Ika's ribs, then swung the but around to slam it at his face in a fast slash before leaping back and vanishing behind a tree. She darted to the next and up into the branches so she was above Ika and faced a palm towards him. "Hado 33, Sōkatsui!" She said, sending a ball of blue fire at Ika. However she double cast, sending a Byakurai right after, aiming after Ika if he moved in the mean time.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Ika Vs Diath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ika Vs Diath   Ika Vs Diath EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:46 am

The woman had twisted her foot and continued with her attacks to no avail which made Ika smile ever so slightly as he went in to counter with the punch and missed,as she spoke he grinned at her reply "Well hell,I didn't know we were either Lassie,care to enlighten me when that started"? he said this grinning from ear to ear as he began to attack,the only real damage he did was on the leg sweep where he took her leg out from under her as she hit the ground he knew better then to think she was vulnerable.She hopped up and made a kick at his gut that he blocked with his arm though it left a nasty bruise,"Your being a bit mean here lassie tsk tsk" he said this with a grin visible,being a smart ass and all he knew how to irk people,easily and quickly to if he really wanted to and the goal was to make her do something rash,some people it worked,others,not so much.As She did a handstand he watched amused,she was fairly graceful for her build,that was saying a lot to,she wasn't petite but she wasn't big,she just didn't look like someone you'd see in the Olympics though she was fairly agile.She was even borderline graceful in technique but this was not a showmanship contest,it was a fight,Ika never lost sight of that no matter what as he watched her close in.As he used the Bakudo she was caught and tried to absorb as much damage as possible though he knew,bracing for it or not,it hurt like a bitch,he saw her foot coming in as his leg was and as if on pure instinct came inwards with it while she was bound and used his other to hop off of it and reversed with the other and made it come forwards for a kick at the jaw.He hopped back in a back flip,hit or miss and stood awaiting thee next move and it happened quick as all blue hell.

Ika watched as she formed a spear breaking the binds,she chased Ika down with the spear and Ika spoke with a smirk and his head in his hand as he shook his head "Your worse than my ex" he said this quickly and readied himself for the attacks that were sure to be coming and boy was he right,she immediately came in with the spear thrusting it at his ribs as he saw it he took out his Zanpokuto and knocked it away and put his forearm up to take the hit from the butt of the spear,now two nasty bruises,lovely.He sighed as she vanished behind a tree and as she took cover he sighed as she fired a Hado 33 blindly and he watched it go where he once was with a Hado 4 as he keenly had Shunpo'd away he appeared behind her with Shunpo and slashed at her knee then took his foot around and kicked at her other knee,he then Shunpo'd back awaiting whatever was coming next.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Ika Vs Diath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ika Vs Diath   Ika Vs Diath EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:40 pm

Diath's attacks missed becuase the vizard shunpo'd, moving behind her. She fell forward dodging the slash, holding the branch beneath he so she swung around it and ended up under ika where she drove the spear up at him, then danced back and slipped into the trees. As she moved she wispered "Hado 27, kyakko." and vanished completely undetectable she took on the patience of a snake, moving very slowly and comoletely aware of her surroundings. she slowly climbed a tree to get the advantage of hight without making a sound.

She lay in wait, watching Ika, waiting for the right moment to strike, spear ready to drive home. Diath waited for the clear shot and lunged from the tree at Ika. The sudden swift motion broke the spell but she was already on top of him, spear driving towards his ribs as she desended on him. She kicked at his chest to knock him back and if she succeeded she'd raise a hand and fire hado 33 at Ika from close range. If not she'd sweep low with the spear to trip him.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Ika Vs Diath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ika Vs Diath   Ika Vs Diath EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:42 am

The woman missed as he Shunpo'd behind and she fell forwards to dodge his first attack while she grabbed a branch and swung around as Ika grinned,smart move as she did this he grabbed her spear as it came at him and it stopped as it pierced his shoulder a bit dealing a little bit of damage and drawing blood as he kicked at her gut and hopefully sent her flying at a tree. (If it seems auto hit its due to Zenke's permission to grapple) As she slipped back away from her hiding in the trees Ika sighed as she used Bakudo 26 Kyakko and became completely invisible and undetectable as he waited he began to attempt to pick up on her Reitsu as he felt around for her and as she hopped out to attack he felt her leap out from the tree and she picked her moment well as he barely had time to parry the attack down as it hit his thigh a bit causing a nasty gash.As she went to kick him and he simply grinned as he hopped back a bit kicking right at her knee and dropping to the ground for a leg sweep and if that missed or he had a Hado 4 on his fingertips aimed at her other knee that he would launch immediately afterwords so he had time to get his barrings back as he got up.He then got up and smiled at the woman and spoke ""My My lassie your putting up a fight,been a while since I have had this fun of a fight,hell,we ain't even released yet,a pity really, no ones ever seen my Bankai". he shook his head in real disappointment though he was only slightly annoyed at this,he had beaten stronger foes without his strongest form and this he was proud of.He awaited the next move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ika Vs Diath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ika Vs Diath   Ika Vs Diath Empty

Back to top Go down

Ika Vs Diath
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: Bogota-
Jump to: