Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Brute Power Vs Finesse I_vote_lcapBrute Power Vs Finesse I_voting_barBrute Power Vs Finesse I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Brute Power Vs Finesse I_vote_lcapBrute Power Vs Finesse I_voting_barBrute Power Vs Finesse I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Brute Power Vs Finesse Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Brute Power Vs Finesse Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Brute Power Vs Finesse Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Brute Power Vs Finesse Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Brute Power Vs Finesse Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Brute Power Vs Finesse Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Brute Power Vs Finesse Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Brute Power Vs Finesse Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Brute Power Vs Finesse Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Brute Power Vs Finesse Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Brute Power Vs Finesse Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Brute Power Vs Finesse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

Brute Power Vs Finesse Empty
PostSubject: Brute Power Vs Finesse   Brute Power Vs Finesse EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:04 am

Izu stood in the middle of the 11th Divisions sparing grounds, his four and a half foot long battleaxe rested with the flat of the axes blade against his massive shoulder. Izu was just huge by the standards of most people, towering in at 7 feet 3 inches tall (even taller when you take into consideration the armor he was wearing) and he tipped the scales at over 340 pounds. He only wore a tattered pair of uniform pants, his bare chest showed a large amount of scars.

Why he was there, was simple, he was a seated member of the Gotei 13, and he was a fighter. He was there for anyone to challenge, and he really wanted a challenge for once. He stood in the middle of the sparring grounds and his hidden eyes darted around watching every member of the 11th or anyone else that may pass by seeing who would have the guts to step into the ring.

He had not awaken his zanpakuto yet, and would attempt not to in any fight that would come to him, but he doubted that that would last long.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

PostSubject: Re: Brute Power Vs Finesse   Brute Power Vs Finesse EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:22 am

With eyes full of energy, the ecstatic Albatross moved casually through the ranks of shinigami that filed in and out of the battle grounds. The sinner glad that it had decided to sneak in. Its appearance that of a shinigami, wearing the plain black robe, however, as the sinner walked into the area, it could not help but laugh, as it flexed its fingers, for it saw all of the spiritual energy in the air, very few of the individuals strong. But as Albatross laughed, it walked up to a bare skinned man, who wore no shirt. Albatross' appearance that of a young woman, its short blonde hair coming down to its ears, with a delicate bang across the its face.

Looking at the man with dark brown eyes, Albatross spoke in its femine voice, "Oh? You appear somewhat strong, would you be interested in a fight? Hmm? I romise I won't disappoint." Albatross poke as it giggled, the sinner in human skin standing about ten feet away from the axe bearing peice of work. The sinner was bored, it had entered the Soul Society on a whim, but it found something of interest, finally.

"Though I do have one condition before we fight, I must know the name of who I am about to face... I am known as Isabella, 7th squad member. I look forward to this fight if you accept" Albatross finished as it kicked off its sandals. The monster waiting for the response, before attacking, as it prepared its fighting stance, with its hands forward, and legs spread shoulder width apart.

Brute Power Vs Finesse 251979734_orig
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Brute Power Vs Finesse   Brute Power Vs Finesse EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:20 am

Turns to look at the diminuitive woman and came about two inches from laughing himself into a grave. A member of the pencil pushing squad wants to challenge him, and a little girl at that, this should be a laugh and a half. He just shook his head clear of the laugh, looks can be decieving but he had a hard time believing that this would be the case.

"I am Izu Yousuke, third seat of the 11th division." He proclaimed, he lowered the axe down to rest head first on the ground. There are people that aren't as tall as this weapon was, even in the unawakened form. He stared at the woman through the visored eyes of the helmet, to many people his appearance could be quite intimidating, especially with the demonic origon of the armor that he wore.

He remained perfectly still like a statue, awaiting for the challenger to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Brute Power Vs Finesse   Brute Power Vs Finesse EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:50 am

Watching as the man left, Albatross enjoyed being underestimated, it always brought the sinner happiness seeing its enemies face in surprise. Looking at the bulky armor and large weapon, Albatross merely shrugged, "Compensating for somethign are we? Te-He" It giggled, as its blonde hair blew upward from a small breeze. Reaching behind its back, Albatross took its mask that was hanging from a small sash, and placed the zanpakuto hardened sinner mask on its face. Crimson colored, the mask only had two eye slits for sight, where as the rest of the mask was entriely plain as it covered the sinner's womanly face.

Standing at a height of five feet and three inches, Albatross shifted its feet again, "Very well, Izu Yousuke, prepare yourself." With that said, Albatross intiated Ranzig, as it seemed to disappear with great speed, Albatross appeared behind the tall man, as it stabbed down with its right hand, the hand itself being able to cause slashing damage as if it where a blade itself, with enough force to crack even decently powerful hierro. Then using ranzig again, Albatross would appear opposite of the man, dodging any slash of the axe and initiate three punches near and at the man's left elbow, this time the punches having a peircing quality as if they were blades in a stabbing motion.

With that, Albatross would leak out some of its spiritual energy, appearing as if a true shinigami. Jumping back several feet, out of range of the axe, Albatross would send a pressure burst exactly below the man's feet where he was standing on, the burst of pressure happening instantly without any movement from Albatross, and destroy a small patch of the ground, if he was in the air, Albatross would absorb in the air around itself casually, and bide its time. The sinner not holding back, as it proceeded with full power (toukai equal).
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Brute Power Vs Finesse   Brute Power Vs Finesse EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:47 am

“Ban-Kai Chikara jun” He snarled as he felt the power emenating from this being, Activating Bankai, A sheild four feet around made out of pure reitsu appearing on his left arm. Sensing his appearance behind him Izu swung his mass around and swung his left arm at the other mans swing attempting to smash the solid sheild into the man, at the same time the motion would block the attack from landing on Izu. Even though made out of Reitsu the sheild was a solid mass and with his strength now being three times that of your average shinigami and over 340 pounds of muscle behind the swing it would definately hurt if it hit.

The axe he now held was now eight feet long and the head of the axe was over five feet wide, his second attack, this time on his left arm would find the sheild again and would find itself stopped again by the powerful Reitsu construct. when the man moved backwards and instigated the attack aimed towards Izu's feet, He smiled as his form seemed to shimmer and seem to move left and right in front of this person in reality Izu really did move out of the path of the attack as it pulverized the ground where he had been standing. Izu and the two other individuals suddenly moved forwards and three axes, each of the same appearance would swing downwards at the woman.

There appeared to be no difference between the three of them, all three of their weapons were exactly the same as Izu's, and if/when they missed and slammed into the ground they would prove to be absolutely real weapons. The three of them would spread out along the sparing area, each of them ducking and weaving watching Albatross carefully, all three of them had the same amount of reitsu showing to senses, and really were indistinguishable from the origonal.

The third one would move in first, not moving overtly fast but he would swing hard on Albatross. The second would attempt to move around behind Albatross while the third Swung his weapon around in a large arc, and slam it down on the ground Utilizing his cleave attack, launching an attack with the equivilent strength of a Gran Rey straight at Albatross inbetween where the other two Izu's were attacking from. Basically a barbaric version of a pincer attack movement.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Brute Power Vs Finesse   Brute Power Vs Finesse EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:45 am

Giggling all the while as a shield of spiritual energy came swinging around to block the first slash of its fist, Albatross decided to play with its prey for the moment, as it stopped its punch, Albatross redirected itself as it did not land the first attack, rather it proceeded with initiating its second attack; and as Albatross found itself in its second attack position, the sinner also backed away from the shield, again. Watching as the axe grew in size, Albatross laughed again in its girlish voice.

But as Izu's body seemed to create clone-esque beings, Albatross did not care at all, it could; easily tell where they were at, with its specialized sensing abilities. The sinner then cloaking all of its scents and sounds that came from its body. Though its shinigami spiritual energy could be sensed, Albatross emitted no sounds or smell as it proceeded it watched the clones, their movements much slower than when they were as a whole. Laughing in its mind Albatross no longer felt like holding back. Though they appeared similar, Albatross did not care which it dealt with first, deciding to take down the first of the three.

Albatross' weight increased suddenly as it became the sinner's natural weight of two thousand pounds, the sinner rushing with a burst of speed, using its hands, Albatross used ranzig as it would appear in front of the first clone, the axe too large to be of much use at such a close distance, Albatross used its specialized technique, as it launched barrage of punches at extremely fast speeds, each punch aimed at the giant's wrists, the punches doing piercing damage again, but this time Albatross punches would penetrate through all forms of spiritual energy, including the energy shield that was made earlier. The sinner laughing as it noticed the other two close in.

Without a second thought, Albatross while the second appeared behind Albatross, the aged sinner moved swiftly as it sensed the power of a large attack coming from the third Izu, though as they were split into three individuals, Albatross knew the attack would be much weaker than usual. Utilizing its absorption power, Albatross fell into the ground within a blink of the eye, creating a self styled hole the same size as Albatross' female body. Dodging the ranged attack, Albatross continued absorbing the dirt and material around itself as it sprung up behind the Izu who fired off the ranged attack with its axe. Albatross sending a punch with all of its body weight at the man's spine, where it meets the pelvis. The punch carrying the two thousand pounds of weight of Albatross, along with Albatross wild strength.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brute Power Vs Finesse   Brute Power Vs Finesse Empty

Back to top Go down

Brute Power Vs Finesse
Page 1 of 1