Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Cruel World, Floor One, Albatross  I_vote_lcapCruel World, Floor One, Albatross  I_voting_barCruel World, Floor One, Albatross  I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Cruel World, Floor One, Albatross  I_vote_lcapCruel World, Floor One, Albatross  I_voting_barCruel World, Floor One, Albatross  I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Cruel World, Floor One, Albatross  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Cruel World, Floor One, Albatross  Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Cruel World, Floor One, Albatross  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Cruel World, Floor One, Albatross  Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Cruel World, Floor One, Albatross  Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Cruel World, Floor One, Albatross  Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Cruel World, Floor One, Albatross  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Cruel World, Floor One, Albatross  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Cruel World, Floor One, Albatross  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Cruel World, Floor One, Albatross  Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Cruel World, Floor One, Albatross  Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Cruel World, Floor One, Albatross

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Cruel World, Floor One, Albatross  Empty
PostSubject: Cruel World, Floor One, Albatross    Cruel World, Floor One, Albatross  EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:09 pm

Scratching its head, Albatross walked into the first level of the arena, the sinner not really knowing what it was doing in Nibelheim of all times, but it felt the need to let off some steam. The Collector of Souls wondering who it will be fighting for dominance in the ring this day. Though outside the temperature was hot and muggy, inside the arena was pleasant. Looking around into the stands, it saw relatively few on lookers; almost disappointed, Albatross walked closer to the center of the arena, as it looked at the clean floor.

The monster's white and black mist curling around its body, like a living substance, but its humanoid structure was still apparent. Standing at three feet and height, and weighing in at two thousand pounds, Albatross stood in the center, waiting for its opponent.

The sinner's bright white eyes, with no pupils, glanced around slowly, as it cracked its knuckles, one by one, the loud pops seeming to echo in the small field of battle. It was bored.

Thinking to itself in its mind, knowing that it would have to use solely close combat movements and techniques, the sinner felt no nervousness, as it let out a dark chuckle, as the numerous voices of souls it had devoured of its life span laughed with it in an echo most foul. "COME! GIVE ME MY FIGHT!" It shouted loudly, as it lost its patience, the being of mist having had to sit in the lobby for over three hours before being allowed in. Cracking its neck with a loud crack, Albatross, watched for its enemy.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

PostSubject: Re: Cruel World, Floor One, Albatross    Cruel World, Floor One, Albatross  EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:59 pm

After a good ten minutes since the sinner named Albatross shouted "COME! GIVE ME MY FIGHT!", a giant strolled on into the arena. He was about seven and a half feet tall, had a receding hairline with unkempt black hair that connected with his beard, practically giving him a collar-like mane of some sort. His eyes were a dark shade of black, with red irises. He was wearing a plain, light blue, wool apron with black cargo pants. But what were the three most distinguishing things about him were his horns that jutted out from his forehead and appeared to be as long as his face, a single pinkish-red flower growing atop his head, AND his grass-green skin. He stopped sharply about 20 feet from his black-smoke looking opponent, who was glaring at him with the whitest eyes he has ever seen.

The giant gave the small, smokey man a menacing glare. But, what the opposite of his appearance would give to anyone, he says in a somewhat gruff, but obviously apologetic tone, "I apologize for being late... I fell asleep. My name is Hedoro, and before the match, tell me what is yours"

He was Hedoro and, believe it or not, he was a human. He was turned into this hybrid of people by illegal experiments in the military, but that did not matter. What good came from the damned experiments was his extreme strength, which allowed him to probably pick up a ton and a half of weight, maximum. He starts sort of struggling when picking up single-ton things, but he stops after around 1.5 tons of weight. Another good thing was that his body was built like a tank, being able to absorb a lot of attacks. Even though Hedoro was not the fastest or most versatile person, he can throw a nasty punch.

Cruel World, Floor One, Albatross  Hedoro10

After he introduced himself and Albatross refused or accepted to introduce himself, Hedoro bluntly says, "Let's get this over with. I don't like fighting and I have to tend to the petunias in about thirty minutes." And that statement, was not a joke...

With his apron on, he took a normal standing position, arms at his sides and legs particularly straightish. Not at all a fighting position. All he did was just continue looking at the three foot being.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Cruel World, Floor One, Albatross    Cruel World, Floor One, Albatross  EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 4:33 am

Staring menacingly back at the tall creature standing before it, Albatross' pure white eyes swirled into an abyss of blackness, The sinner chuckling in what seemed an echo of various types of voices. Old men, young women, children, teenagers, almost every demographic that could be imagined could be heard in Albatross' laugh. "My name is known as Albatross! Hedoro prepare yourself!" Albatross replied loudly as its unnatural voice resonated around the pit like arena. Taking up its stance at the same time Hedoro did, Albatross could not help but keep chuckling. It had finally found a fight, finally a victim to defeat after waiting for so long.

With a spur of movement, Albatross launched itself forward at Hedoro, the short monster weighing in at one ton moved quickly and elegantly. Its speed was definitely not a weakness of Albatross, Collector of Souls. The sinner formulated plans in its advanced mind, creating figures and formulas for the best way to take down a tall opponent. Using its short size of three feet to its advantage, Albatross came baring forward in front of the green human. Starting off the fight with a a low key kick to the horned florist's left shin. Holding nothing back in the heavy sweep, Albatross' brutish strength would become apparent if contact was made.

If the sweeping kick failed, Albatross would immediately through its weight in a fast moving punch aimed at Hedoro's crotch area, the sinner being the perfect height to do so. Even if the horned man could lift Albatross' immense weight, it would be prove difficult to stop the momentum of that amount of weight. All the while, Albatross' hidden grin kept on widening with the knowledge of entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Cruel World, Floor One, Albatross    Cruel World, Floor One, Albatross  EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 10:05 pm

When the little smoke man spoke, his voice... there is no way to explain in simple terms other than sounding like an army of different sounding people talking. It's name was Albatross apparently. Hedoro was not planning for a fight today, but apparently the Arena Tower rules had him being the next Floor One battle, so he had to listen to rules. Anyways, Hedoro keeps a very menacing stare on the little being, but not intentionally. The little man then quickly moves towards the green giant.

Hedoro did not budge a muscle, though as the being came towards him. He did, however get brought down to one knee after the being made a sweep kick. The giant got surprised by this due to the fact that he did not think that such a tiny man would have such intensity with his attacks against a big guy like him. After being brought down to one knee, Hedoro notices that his opponent was about to aim a punch for his groin. He decides to counter this with a straight right-arm punch.

The punch collides with the little being's own punch. Surprisingly, the punch's strength were both about on the same level. Albatross's moving speed, however, pushed his punch's strength just enought to surpass Hedoro's punch, causing him to slide backward a good seven feet.

Hedoro then stands up, still having that same gaze on the little man named Albatross. Once the smokey three foot tall gets within range, Hedoro would squat so that he would be on the same height level as Albatross and then swing a right arm uppercut for where the jaw looked like it would be on Albatross's body...
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Cruel World, Floor One, Albatross    Cruel World, Floor One, Albatross  EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:16 am

Albatross unfazed at Hedoro's fist connecting with its own. The sinner watching as the green man slid seven feet backward. Giggling madly at the tall monster, Albatross lunged forward wildly its short stocky body moving with great speed, even with the tier limiters in place. The ground seeming to shake to the foundation from the one ton sinner's charge. Confident in its own abilities, knowing its vast experience in close combat, Alba sprinted and lashed out at Hedoro violently.

Realizing its opponent had a length advantage, the collector of souls started to formulate in its mind ways to counter act this annoying problem. Once within range of Hedoro, Albatross would await its enemy's response which soon came. Seeing the right uppercut coming, Alba swiftly braced its body, shielding its head and chest with its arms in a solid boxing pose. Using Hedoro's own length to his disadvantage, or at least trying to, the smoky figure of Albatross side stepped the man's attack with a pivot of its foot. At that exact moment of dodging Albatross could not help but smirk darkly from beneath all of its contrasting smoke. The sinner seeing as Hedoro had squatted, limiting his mobility, or so it seemed, Alba flat out threw a punch aimed at Hedoro's extended right arm, aiming for the pressure point right below the elbow.

If the punch succeeded, Albatross would then release its right arm, that was still bracing Albatross' right side from harm, and aim for Hedoro's sternum.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Cruel World, Floor One, Albatross    Cruel World, Floor One, Albatross  EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:27 am

Hedoro, still squatting, had a vague idea of missing, so after he confirms that his uppercut has missed, he vertical jumps into the air, avoiding the punch barely. Hedoro, vertical jumping four feet in the air, quickly came down, about to crush Albatross's extended arm with the weight of his own body. Whether or not Albatross's arm gets crushed, Hedoro will land on the ground, standing straight up, making a tiny crater in a 2 foot radius around him, cracking the foundations of the floor.

As soon as he landed, he glance at how close this little being was and mutters, "Don't stop me from tending my plants..."

With this being said, he does a double arm swing down towards Albatross, with the force to crush a car itself. Albatross's weight is sure something to be proud of, but what about it's density. Whether Albatross stands strong against the smash attack, gets smashed into the ground, or just plain dodges the attack all together, the smash attack would cause even more cracks to form and rocks to fly every where...
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Cruel World, Floor One, Albatross    Cruel World, Floor One, Albatross  EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:47 am

Gigglign madly the sinner hopped backwards at the first sign of odd movement from the green monster as Hedoro jumped into the air and came down with a resulting crash, the small crater not impressing Albatross one bit. "Oh please Flower man don't give me that boring excuse to end the fight early." Albatross laughed insidiously in its chorus like voice the numerous sounds of children, adults, and beasts all muddled together in a loud hyper voice. "Don't be so uptight KE-HE-HE! The fight is only but beginning, you still stand before me after all. KE-HE-HE!" Moving forward again the short creature making the best of its situation, its body geared towards violence, ready for battle, and most of all prepared for any unfortunate accidents which may occur.

Shaking the ground as a mere side effect of its weight the one ton beast moved forward, Albatross' mind watching and waiting for the next attack from Hedoro. Seeing both green arms of the odd flower man, Albatross braced itself as it went directly below the onslaught its own hands taking the full brunt of the smash as the floor fractured underneath the enormous weight and strength of the combatants. At that moment, Albatross grinned, seeing as its immense strength and durability had come in handy at such a moment the smoky sinner looked directly into Hedoro's face with its bright white eyes which gave off no emotion. And for a split second, Albatross smiled from underneath its contrasting mist as it kicked up the fragments of rock and dust aimed directly at Hedoro's face.

If the underhanded move worked Albatross would immediately rush Hedoro with its immense weight and aim for the green being's right knee cap and right foot, aiming to break the very limb with no mercy. If the kicked up dust and rock did not work Albatross would aim a kick to the left side of Hedoro's waist, putting the sinner's strength and weight to good use. "COME ON FIGHT!" Albatross shouted from its nonexistent lungs.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Cruel World, Floor One, Albatross    Cruel World, Floor One, Albatross  EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:47 pm

Hedoro, after hearing the little man's reply, says with a sigh, "So you say that the only thing standing between and the flowers is you... Alright, fine, I'll defeat you if that's what you want."

AFTER his attack, Hedoro was not very surprised that this being was still there. There's always some reason why cocky little shits are cocky, and apparently this being is cocky because he is hard to kill... Understandable, but then again Hedoro just needs to defeat this thing.

Hedoro watched the Albatross scoop up some dust and rock fragments, guessing what he was doing. He allowed the being to throw his dust and rocks, and indeed it flew into his face. The rocks bounced off of his skin, and his eyes didn't even flinch from the dust. "Dirt and clay dust get in the eyes all the time, little man." It was second hand nature by then, to him, to have something get into his eyes.

The black mist then tries to kick Hedoro's side. Hedoro lets the kick hit his waist, but there wasn't much falter in Hedoro's movement from it. His size kept him standing up and his high defense skill helped with that fact, but the attack did manage to crack is hip, even slightly. How cracked, he doesn't know.

Then the green giant sees his oppurtunity, and was able to sidesweep-kicks Albatross's other leg, the one planted on the ground just feet away from him.

As the albatross fell, Hedoro fall after him, aiming a double elbow drop for Albatross's forehead. He was falling fast, but Hedoro was sure he wouldn't miss his mark.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Cruel World, Floor One, Albatross    Cruel World, Floor One, Albatross  EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 2:51 am

Feeling the rush of air past its body, Albatross grinned wickedly from beneath its veil of smoke and mist. The white and block monstrosity giggling madly as it hit the ground with a loud thud, as the three foot creature left its imprint on the ground. The very arena itself shook slightly as the one ton sinner embraced the floor for a mere second as it saw Hedoro's elbow coming down for its face. The idea made Albatross smile even wider, though no one could see such a warped expression. Digging its heels on the ground Albatross slid itself down, the small creature's size advantage being perfect for such a trap. The monster evading both elbows as it rolled from underneath the green man's giant body, making sure the tall man did not lay on Alba.

This is where millenia of experience came into play, Albatross' mind worked furiously as the hundreds of thousands of souls within spoke and yelled to their master of the possibilities which were before it. "You have some instinct, that's good, it would be boring to fight one who had no intelligence in them." Lounging forward with rampant speed, as was one of Albatross' specialties, the smoky creature continued to laugh in its chorus like voice. The screeching and howling of numerous souls all cascading across the arena. During the lounge, Alba kept both feet planted to the floor as it struck out at Hedoro's head with its left fist, before jumping back several feet to keep its distance.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Cruel World, Floor One, Albatross    Cruel World, Floor One, Albatross  EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:04 pm

As the big green man fell, the small black being moved out of the way, causing his attack to fail. He crashed into the ground, making several wide cracks in the ground due to the impact. Hedoro attempts to get up, pushing himself up with upper body, but the Albatross had escaped his vision and in the amount of time Hedoro took to push up a little, the opponent had attacked Hedoro. This was it for Hedoro. The attack had crushed part of the flower that lay on top of his head. With the crushing of the flower, his soul felt crushed as well.

Hedoro was unconcious, knocked out... Due to the attack. Albatross was then declared victorious, as four medics came out and carried the green giant to the infirmary, where he lay there for a whole week. After the week, he came back to his home to find out the worst shock of his life...

All his plants were dying of thirst. So, Hedoro started watering his plants, remembering the little being that caused this in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cruel World, Floor One, Albatross    Cruel World, Floor One, Albatross  Empty

Back to top Go down

Cruel World, Floor One, Albatross
Page 1 of 1