Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The Portal Chat World I_vote_lcapThe Portal Chat World I_voting_barThe Portal Chat World I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The Portal Chat World I_vote_lcapThe Portal Chat World I_voting_barThe Portal Chat World I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The Portal Chat World Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The Portal Chat World Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The Portal Chat World Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The Portal Chat World Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The Portal Chat World Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The Portal Chat World Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The Portal Chat World Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The Portal Chat World Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The Portal Chat World Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The Portal Chat World Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The Portal Chat World Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The Portal Chat World

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

The Portal Chat World Empty
PostSubject: The Portal Chat World   The Portal Chat World EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:48 am

This is a new chat I'm trying to get fixed up. It's a 2d Sprite chat world named Kyat (the word "Kyat" was brought about through misstranslation of "Chat" in japanese, it'd translate horribly to .hack//kyat). Though it's official name given by the makers is Metagate X. ( again not sure why ) I'm kinda hoping to get this place functioning and maybe even using it in place of meeting threads. So instead of dying meeting threads we can hold a real time meeting within 10 minutes. Since only speech should be done in a meeting. idk. that is up to you all. either way I'm putting this on the forum.

Here's a quick rundown of the chat worlds actual functionality as it is currently.

Clicking your person brings up a menu. what it says i don't know cuz I don't read japanese but I do know what a few of the things do.

The first bar is obviously your name. Edit as you see fit.
the second bar is like a homepage. mine would be our forum url. this can be left blank.

The ear picture with japanese by it - this is how you flash mail ( pm ) someone. You click their person and then click the ear picture with japanese by it.

When reading flashmail:

button on the far left - Respond/send
button in the middle - close flash mail.
button on the right - minimizes opened flashmail for later reading.

When sending flashmail:
button on left - send
button on right - close.

Now we have a translated version of the personal menu to SHOW but it isn't yet in the kyat. Here:

The Portal Chat World Profile2

Instructions to get it to work!?!?! -

Using Internet Explorer ( Default ) - open the portal page and run the activeX it tries to install. let it run it's course until it refreshes ect ect.

Then run http://kyat.us/dl/mgx-updater.exe

Now the ONLY thing you need to do with the above updater is hit the 1.7 vista option. otherwise just let it do it's thing. Close browsers before running.

to change avatars go - http://kyat.us/avatar/

simply double click the avy you want and it should start trying to run. let it do so and when it's finished your avy should change to that avy.

~~~~~~~~~~
NOW
~~~~~~~~~~

Using Google Chrome ( not perfect but is working ) - First you will need to go here and get this extension

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/lgllffgicojgllpmdbemgglaponefajn

Add to Chrome.

When you have THAT. Go to the portal page and allow it to run the activeX ( which it can now do due to the extension you just got before )

After THAT you can run - http://kyat.us/dl/mgx-updater.exe - just like above. using the 1.7 vista option.

now here's where it gets a bit different. Unlike IE where you simply double click avatars. Chrome users must click and "save" the avatar then hit it from the download bar that normally pops up or wherever you saved it too to make it change your chat avatar.

For those who don't scroll up the avatar mirror is http://kyat.us/avatar/

Last edited by Rena on Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: The Portal Chat World   The Portal Chat World EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:27 pm

Era X Avy's
Lynn
The Portal Chat World Possibility
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: The Portal Chat World   The Portal Chat World EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:48 pm

First you'll need giam (English translation credit to SC) - http://kyat.us/dl/giam_eng.zip

1)(using a program like Paint) Put your avatar into frames e.g. walking forward, backward, left, right, the sit poses and stop poses. frames can be anywhere within the 64x128 pixles mark.

The Portal Chat World DefaultExample

2)copy/ paste each individual frame into GIAM
MAKE SURE THE GIAM IS SET TO MNG; Click "View Indication". Then click "MNG Specification"

3)In giam click a frame and add transparency by clicking the "Transparency" click box. Do this with each individual frame.

4)Make sure the "Enable Speed" checkbox is checked, and set the speed for every frame at 50 (or modify to match your avatar.

5)Click the "Select all" button and change the Play Type to "Crush with BG"

6)Now click the first Walking Forward frame, and click "AddKey" (Bottom right), Type in "_move_2", Click "Close/Save"
ALWAYS USE THE BOTTOM "Add Key" OPTION. As seen in the below picture.

7)Click the first Walking Backwards frame, click "AddKey", type in "_move_8", Click "Close/Save"
do the above with each of the first frames of animation, the codes are as follows;
Walking Forward=_move_2
Walking Backward=_move_8
Walking Left=_move_4
Walking Right=_move_6
Stopped Forward=_stop_2
Stopped Backward=_stop_8
Stopped Left=_stop_4
Stopped Right=_stop_6
Sit1=_sit_2
Sit2=_jump_2
Sit3=_left_2
Sit4=_right_2

You don't "need" to use every one of these codes.
YOU DO NOT NEED A CODE FOR EACH SECOND MOVEMENT ACTION

The Portal Chat World GiamExample

ALL CREDIT TO RAVEN. Who has done excellent work on these types of things for years. Way back when there wasn't any tutorials so I definitely have to give him credit for this.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: The Portal Chat World   The Portal Chat World EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:55 pm

Image Editing

Hello, this is a quick tutorial in order to get your sprites ready to be inserted into Gaime. The download to Gaime is above. This is NOT a tutorial on how to make a sprite, but a way to prep them.

What you need:

1. MS Paint
  2. Alignment box (will be provided)
  3. Your Sprites.

Alignment Box
The Portal Chat World Perfectalign-sc64x128

Now for this I will use my own Sprite Sheet.
A sprite sheet is pretty much an image with all the sprites needed.
The Portal Chat World Tutorial

Now, you take the first sprite you are using and select over it
The Portal Chat World Tutorial2

You drag it to the Alignment box and put it where you think should be the center of your sprites
The Portal Chat World Tutorial3

Then you color the rest of the box Green, or whatever color your sprite does not have in it, be sure to stay constant.
The Portal Chat World Tutorial4

You then select all but the top and bottom with the Pink dots, you don't want those appearing since only one color with go transparent.
The Portal Chat World Tutorial5

You then copy that image and in Gaime you go to the options>Edit?>paste frame and there you go, just rinse wash and repeat.

The Portal Chat World Tutorial6

The post above tells you how to code in Gaime and use it.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Portal Chat World   The Portal Chat World Empty

Back to top Go down

The Portal Chat World
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Rules and Updates :: Updates-
Jump to: