Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Complications Now and in the near future I_vote_lcapComplications Now and in the near future I_voting_barComplications Now and in the near future I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Complications Now and in the near future I_vote_lcapComplications Now and in the near future I_voting_barComplications Now and in the near future I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Complications Now and in the near future Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Complications Now and in the near future Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Complications Now and in the near future Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Complications Now and in the near future Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Complications Now and in the near future Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Complications Now and in the near future Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Complications Now and in the near future Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Complications Now and in the near future Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Complications Now and in the near future Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Complications Now and in the near future Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Complications Now and in the near future Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Complications Now and in the near future

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

Complications Now and in the near future Empty
PostSubject: Complications Now and in the near future   Complications Now and in the near future EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 6:05 am

Finally found my iTouch so I can make this announcement.., i am still going to be absent for a short while. I have mot been able to get on recently due to crap computer, as the smallest of these reasons. Second reason is that my work has now been eating into muuch more of my summer free time. That was mid reason. Final reason is that my bro, who has down syndrome, is having a late graduation party that's happening on this saturday (by then, to you guys, it'd be today OR past maybe).

I sincerely apologize for ALL the threads that I am holding up atm, and I'll tru to be back on sunday... If not, then god dangit!

Oh, and I also need to mention that sometime about 2-3 weeks from now, my bro will have to go under open-heart surgery for the 2nd time in his life, so I dont want you to think I'm disappearing for shits and giggles :p, because I might not be back for 2-3days maybe. Please wish my brother luck!

Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Complications Now and in the near future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complications Now and in the near future   Complications Now and in the near future EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:05 pm

I await your return happily, lol, I can sympathize with the surgery and the like, feel free to take as much time as you need from any threads your in with me, I'm in no rush or anything like that. And I will give your brother some luck! Its never easy having surgeries such as that, even if its not yourself personally. Not to sound sappy, of course, but take care! I'm sure many of us will be happy once your back and in action, lol.

Orange!
Back to top Go down

Complications Now and in the near future
Page 1 of 1