Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The Return I_vote_lcapThe Return I_voting_barThe Return I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The Return Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The Return Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The Return Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The Return Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The Return Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The Return Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The Return Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The Return Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The Return Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The Return Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The Return Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The Return

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

The Return Empty
PostSubject: The Return   The Return EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 9:11 pm

it was a windy, cold day in New York. People were running to get to where they needed to go. However, in the middle of all this, man walked, quite calmly. His black coat moved with the wind, and his eyes scanned everywhere for any sign of danger. However, he felt he wouldn't need to draw his blade today. Sighing to himself, he brushed his black hair out of his face. Parius Chitose had returned to New York, and he was a bit bored. He had spent the last couple of months building a new place for him to live.

His walk soon led him to an isolated park. Not too many people in it, on account of the weather. He sat down on a bench, and fiddled with his necklace. the cold wasn't really bothering him, as much as the mood of the city. Nothing had really changed here, just that people were trying to move faster. Why none of them stop, and enjoy the scenery in a park is beyond me. He thought to himself. Parius slipped into a small nap. He was beyond tired. The home he had built had taken alot of work, as well as the spiritual warnings he had to put into. However, for now, he could rest a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:58 pm

Shuffling along the cold sidewalks of New York City, Hunt moved along without an utterance as he ignored the chilled air, temperature not affecting the teenager in the slightest even though his bronzed skin was cold as ice. Cracking his fingers against the side of his head out of habit, Hunt's nonchalant expression changed to that of a frown as he wandered around the city with nothing to do. To say the least the human was bored, as he scratched his short cropped hair, dark as lead. Hunt had already finished his morning patrols for the Coalition, and the paperwork was completed, already been sent to the higher ups to be sorted through, and even though Hunt liked the idea of his job he could not help but feel dissatisfied with it at the same time. Day in and day out he was trampling the rooftops of skyscrapers and skulking around in alleys for those which would cause unsavory disturbances to the populace, but in the end it was just routine.

Watching as a young woman moved briskly in the cold air into a apartment complex Hunt could not help but wonder what it would be like to experience the sensation of cold and warmth just like others. Shaking his head his metallic hazel eyes shifted over the scenery around him, the human deciding to take a walk through the park, a small one compared to the forests past the city of glass and steel, but it was nature nonetheless. Concealing his energy out of habit, having learned his lesson in Cairo months ago that spiritual energy can bring unwanted nuisances. Walking amid the few trees and plants, Hunt noticed a man napping on a bench in this cold weather. Shrugging, Hunt ignored the man for now, despite the odd attire for a New Yorker. The teenager not wanting to deal with a fight at the moment despite his need for practice after his pathetic defeat in Cairo.

Sitting on a bench across from the man known as Parius, though not knowing the man's name quite yet, Hunt relaxed as his dark orange T-shirt and light brown cargo pants touched the cold steel of the bench. Taking a pencil from his pocket. Flipping the leaden pencil between his tanned fingers Hunt took out his small sketch pad from his other pocket, and started to sketch the trees behind the sleepman.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 2:42 am

Two boys were scurrying around randomly. One in a light grey full body cloak, the other in a dark grey full body cloak. Only their silver bangs with black tips and the bottom half of their faces were visible. They were having fun, randomly freezing people's feet or electrocuting them. Or, using sticks, flung dog poo at people or other such activities. But they were starting to get bored. And saw their perfect victim, whom they recognized as one of Riku's friends.

The two four foot seven kids snuck to the guy with sticks, the ends having dog poo on them. They place one underneath the chin, and the other just below the nose. Then a small electicution and they took off, watching and laughing. Unknowingly to them, their master was searching frantically for them...though on the completely other side of the city, but slowly working his way towards them.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:31 am

Parius felt a zap go through his system. Almost instinctively, Parius let his spiritual pressure out. That's when he smelled something....horrible. Wiping his face, he saw something...brown. Looking behind him, he saw two familiar things moving through the woods. "You. Are. So. DEAD!" He screamed, Shunpo'ing after them. Not knowing that the man across from him saw everything...

Chasing after the spirits, Parius wasn't even sure where they were going. He really didn't care. All he was trying to do was nap a bit, and it almost always gets ruined, somehow. This is why I should have just stayed at my home, damn it! I can never get a second of peace and quiet.... He saw a chance, and lunged at one of them, hoping to grab one of the spirits by the scruff of their cloak.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 3:41 am

Watching as the two boys played their tricks on the unsuspecting man, Hunt didn't bother to move an inch, having no need to, considering the teenager did not know the stranger sleeping on the bench, nor the two pranksters. Watching the antic ensue and develop with great speed. The bronze skinned man continued his drawing of the oak tree. Closing his sketchpad, Hunt twirled the leaden pencil, before standing up. Noticing that the man had long since disappeared yelling.

With a shrug Hunt merely stretched his arms before walking in the opposite direction, grown bored of drawing after a few minutes. Walking in the brisk cool air, the metallic human leaving for the apartment complex near the river. Planning to enjoy the rest of the day studying up on the Russian language. -Exit Thread-
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 6:04 pm

The spirits laughed and ran. Unlike their master, they can actually use shunpo to some extent. While the vizard did latch onto the one with the light grey cloak, the other one tackled the vizard's feet, hoping to trip him and force him to let go of his twin. If it succeeded, the duo would run to a tree, moon the guy with their tanned butt cheeks, and run away...right into a police officer who caught them.

The officer had a good amount of spiritual energy. Turning to the guy that the pranksters mooned, he spoke. "You know these two brats?" The officer, whose name tag said D. Tomoshibi. The two pranksters attempted the puppy dog eyes on their victim, pleading to convince the officer to let them go. It was somewhat diminished by the fact that their eyes were covered by their hair.

On the other side of town, Riku sensed the spiritual pressures and darted to the area.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 6:28 pm

Parius was a little surprise he actually caught one of them. That is, until he tripped over the other one, and fell down. Rubbing his face, wiping the dirt off, he got back up. Sighing, he walked over, to find the two caught by a police officer. Well. I should have expected this. You probably should have. Shut up, Anokoku. I don't need your stuff right now. As you wish....

Parius walked over to the cop. "Yes, I do. They are a friends kids. Always trouble makers." He scratched his head. "Honestly, he's probably looking all over the city for these two. Right?" He asked the two. "I'm surprised you two got away from him at all. Usually keeps a good eye on you, from what I remember from......" Parius stopped talking abruptly. He had no idea if this guy knew what the Soul Society was. "Anyway, my name is Parius Chitose. I just got back from building my new house, honestly. So, I wanted to come to a peaceful place. Guess I picked the wrong place, in New York." He said, chuckling. "Anyway, what's your name?" Parius asked, placing his hands in his pockets, while keeping an eye on the twins.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:24 pm

A snake dropped down onto the path, after slithering out of a bin nearby. She watched the police man, man in black and strange children with interest. She had been sleeping, lying in wait for a target She'd intended to follow, but the man had never shown. And now She was roused by these childrens tomfoolery.

She slithered forth under foot and unnoticed by the inhabitants, sticking close to the walls of the building where people wouldn't walk, her Reiatsu hidden still. She stopped not far from the people and watched with interest as they talked amongst each other.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:08 pm

Dino rose an eyebrow, suspicious of the man in front of him. "They're not exactly dressed like normal kids. Just be honest. I married into the Tomoshibi family, we know a lot about Soul Society, and other spiritual beings thanks to the Coalition and that bounto scientist of theirs." He did let go of the kids, however. Who then hid behind Parius. "My name is Dino Tomoshibi. Chief of New York Police Department." Dino was tall, and well fit. While he did have a gun, his main weapon was the two metal tonfas on his belt. He gave the trio a penetrating stare, hoping to get an honest answer out of them.

Riku on the other hand, was walking...since it was so crowded. He wondered how in the hell Jun or anyone else could stand walking in this crap. He jumped up and started to air run his way there, hoping Parius snagged the two youngsters.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 8:14 pm

Parius sighed. "Good. you do know what I am, then? Or, maybe not." Parius chuckled. "Tomoshibi, huh? I do know someone from your family. Riku Tomoshibi, to be precise. Now, seeing as you introduced yourself to me, it's only right I introduce myself to you. I am Parius Chitose. Vizard. Currently Death in the Endless, and I am also the current Head of the Chitose Family. I kinda have to say that, seeing as someone I fought, I won't say who, called me that." He held out his hand for Dino to shake it. Whether he did or not, Parius was drawn to his choice of weapons.

"Tonfa? Not a regular thing for a normal cop to have. Are you an Advent? Human's with abilities?" Parius scratched his head, looking around for anyone who might be listening in. Didn't want people to think they were crazy. He saw a snake, but it really didn't bother him. So, he didn't care. "You might have met my brother's descendant then. Saisei Chitose. If not, ask Jun about it. I've met him before, Saisei has as well."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:07 pm

The snake went unnoticed until the one with black hair turned and looked directly at her, then turned away as if a snake was common place in the street of new york. She wished it was the case because when the man looked at her a passing human noticed the glance and looked down too. He spotted her and she hissed, and the man started to scream and run away, throwing the other people around into chaos as they rushed away to escape the snake. It would probably be a good idea to change back, but she wanted to see what happened next.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 4:40 pm

Dino snorted and glared ever more harshly. "Young man...it is not wise to insult my intelligence. You're a vizard, and a shinigami is on his way here. Riku is my wife's late uncle, and my son already gave his testimony about him. We're not on good terms, my son and I. And I would think my being able to see those kids are-" He was interrupted by a scream. Dino looked over at the snake, no emotion showing.
He hold out his hand towards the snake, palm towards it like telling it to stop. A water ball swirled with such speed that it would tear off skin into a ball, which resumed the speed, and fired it at the snake.

Whatever happened afterwards, Dino's face would not change."Please, we have enough problems as it is here. Do not compound them." Dino spun on his heel and walked away from the scene, his warning given.

The twins were quivering behind Parry. "We're sawwry...that man is scary..." The two of them cried into Parry's clothes and hugged him tightly...while flinging a piece of poo with a stick at the former snake...
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 6:24 pm

Parius looked a bit surprised. "Young?" He laughed. "Don't call someone over 100 years old young, my friend." Parius listened to Dino rant for a bit, before hearing a scream. He watched him shoot a ball of water at the snake. "Why would I cause trouble? If I honestly wanted to, I would have already done so. I'm not an idiot, in case you were wondering. Besides, I'm a good guy? So, the only way things would kick off, is if something really bad happened." Parius watched the guy walk away, completely ignoring him.

Parius sighed. "Sometimes, I wonder if protecting them is the right thing to do....." He scratched his head, as the twins said that Dino scared them. "Well, maybe you shouldn't run off from Riku then, eh?" He said, putting his hands in his pockets. "I already know he's on his way, so we might as well wait." Parius found another bench, and sat on it, quietly thinking of scenarios in his head. He was planning something, but that would remain secret, until the right time.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 12:58 am

Diath seen the water ball and hissed, throwing herself out of the way. She started to transform right there in the street and realising she'd be momentarily naked, half hissedd "Bakudo 21, Sekienton!" throwing up a red cloud of smoke to conceal her. Then she touched a blue hair clip, and a suit of blue leathery armor formed. She left her zapakuto concealed.

Stepping out of the smoke she looked around. "Well that was rude, and he didn't even hang around to see if I was ok." She said loud enough for the vizard nearby to hear. She joined the vizard and his peculiar little freinds who liked to fling poo on the bench. "Nice day, isnt it." She said.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 9:53 pm

The twins were awed by the scene of suddenly red smoke and a chick coming out...from a snake. They even clapped. "Don't say that...we can still pway!" "Yeah! What game should we pway?!" The children grabbed the hands of Parry and the woman and started spinning around them.

"No...you...two...aren't...playing...any...more!" Jun was panting behind them. As he caught his breath, he spoke to the lady. "Sorry...my dad doesn't have much patience...especially with those that aren't human..." The boy caught his breath. "Now...mind explaining to me why both of you are here? Oh, and introduce yourselves...I'm Jun Tomoshibi...and the two youngsters there are Kettou Soshi...Riku Tomoshibi's zanpakutou spirits..."
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:13 pm

Parius watched the snake, and the woman who came out of it. "Perhaps Humans should learn manners, instead of how to protect themselves, eh?" He said, chuckling. "It was a nice day. Now it's just turned into a babysitting job..." Parius said, watching the twins circle around him. "If I had known this would happen, I would've just gotten Saisei." He said to himself. He turned to see who was talking.

"Oh, hey Jun." Parius said, waving. He listened as Jun said what he said. "Uhh. I already know who they are. I also know who you are. Vice versa. I do not know who the new arrival is. Who I am guessing is a Shinigami. She doesn't have the look of a Vizard. Being one, I kinda can tell. Also, you used Kido." He said, turning to the woman. "Now. I am Parius Chitose. Introduce yourself." Parius then put his nhands in his pockets, and kept standing where he was. Wonder when Riku will show up.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 7:42 pm

Diath smiled at parius' comment as the kids pulled out of her sleeves. Having two younger siblings, she'd gotten used to that a long time ago. Of course it was obvious they weren't kids but she didn't know who they belonged to. Right about when the kids asked if they could keep playing, a blonde boy appeared. "Sorry kids, looks like your times up." She said.

Diath smirked. "Its fine. I'll live with a bit of disrespect." She replied to the comment about the blonde boys father. "I'm hear because I am. What more explenation do you need?" She said slyly smiling. She waited for Parius and jun to introduce themselves before she did.

"Your related to Captain tomoshiba? And you.. Chitose.. Are you related to the vice captain of sqaud 13? Interesting. Well, I guess theres no danger in sharing my name. I am Diath Zios, vice captain. I'll let you guess my squad." She finally said.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 4:31 pm

Jun glared a little bit at Parry. "No dip, Sherlock...but I don't know the girl..." The boy then looked at the girl. He was a little annoyed at her response as to why she was here. "You could have just said shinigami business or vacation instead of that BS response. Riku, heaven forbid I ever call him captain, is my great uncle."

Kettou Soshi let out their pathetic excuse for a puppy dog look at Jun. "Pwease? Master's Twin pwease wet us play some more?" Both of them pleaded with the boy. It got them a smack on the head. Anime tears ran down their faces.

"I don't care what squad you're in. Any of you hungry? I was on my way to my favorite cafe when I saw Parry and these twins with my dad. My treat? Food always tastes better when you have company..." Jun kept a firm latch on the zanpakutou spirits so that they don't cause any more mischief.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 7:55 pm

Parius merely looked at Jun, when he called him a "dip". "Well, that's not nice....." Parius said, kicking the ground. Listening to Jun and Diath talk, before looking at the Shinigami, when she asked him about a Chitose in the Gotei. "Abel Chitose is my younger brother, in fact. I don't really talk to him. But that is going to change, after he hears what I have done." Parius smiled at that. It's what he had been working on for so long now.

When she said to guess what Squad she is apart of, Parius shrugged. "I'm a Vizard. How am I supposed to know what Squad you are in? He's a human as well." Parius said, pointing to Jun. "He ain't gonna know any more than I do. Maybe a bit more, seeing as him and Riku are related." The wind picked up, and Parius had to spit the hair that had caught in his mouth. "Ugh. Hate when that happens." He said, fixing his hair. "I'm not exactly hungry, but I'll do with the companionship. It's also been a while since i have been in New York, so I need to get familiar with it again."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 1:11 am

Diath shook her head at both their answers, then put up her hands to stop them talking at her. "All right, all right. It was just a guessing game, I didn't think you'd both be so dull. " She said. Then she turned to the two kid spirits. "Hay, My Zanpakuto is a very mean, giant snake, and he loves eating little kids. If your bold he may come out and then you'll be in real trouble." She said. But then she smiled at both of them. "However, if you both behave, I'll show you some magic tricks later. You've got to be good though."

At the mention of food Diath's smile widened. She hadn't eaten all day, so something to eat would go down well. "Your treat you say? I'll make you eat those words blondie." She said smiling. She waited for Jun to lead the way. "So where have you been all this time then Parius? tell us about your adventures. And while were at it, how do you two know each other? I find it interesting that I'd run into a vizard and a human who knew each other while I was hanging around in a bin."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 2:29 am

Jun rolled his eyes as he lead the way. The twins smilled almost maliciously, almost daring the woman's spirit to come out. Then she offered to show them tricks. That peeked their interest and thus they decided to behave. Jun nearly laughed at her though. "Just because I was forcefully downgraded to the IT department of the Coalition doesn't mean I'm still not well paid...even after expenses from my hobby. Plus I eat a lot myself." Which may be decieving considering what he looked like...generally scrawny and only five and a half feet tall.

It didn't take long to get there. "When was the first time we met? Miami and that fiasco? Oh, don't worry, I made sure Kurama got his due from me when Riku and him visited later..." As Jun opened the door, he stepped to the side as a set of twins nearly tackled him. "I may like babysitting you two, but that doesn't mean you can tackle me everytime I come by to have lunch and pick you up..." The hostess greeted them and thanked Jun for babysitting her twins as they pouted and went back to their seats.

They were given a table. "I'll have my usual, number 1 this time." The waitress nodded and started writing things down furiously. Then turned to the other two. After them, she left to get their drinks. Jun also pulsed his spiritual pressure for Riku to find them. "So, how's life in the Soul Society? And how's been your adventures, Parry?"
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 2:05 pm

Parius merely listened to those two talk, until Diath asked how they first met. Parius listened to Jun say his answer, before nodding. "I believe so." He then said about giving Kurama his due. Parius crossed his arms. "I saw Kurama a little while ago as well. I saved him from an Arrancar. My ancestor, in fact. Atama Chitose. It was here in New York, too." Parius yawned. "Seems to me, alot happens here. But, I guess things happen everywhere, don't they?" Parius went into a serious zone then, but shook himself out of it, when they sat down.

The hostess looked at Parius for his order. "I'll just have ice water. Thanks." He then heard Diath and Jun basically ask him the same thing. "It's a secret. You'd have to be a member of my own family to know. Let's just say, I actually have a home now. And, I have decided to officially become the Head of my family as well. We are all sort of.......unorganized, and scattered about. But, now, I will at least have a place for us to gather, when the time comes."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 5:03 pm

Diath read over the menu a few times and then put it down when it was her turn to order. She ordered a good few things, thouh only have as much as jun. The woman gave her a strange look and Diath smiled and siad "Well I dont want to get fat. Also, i'll have a glass of water."

Diath listened to parius' answer and nodded. "Being a vizard I can see how you'd want to search for a home." She said. "Glad you found one." Then Diath answered Jun's question. "Soul society life is fine if your a shinigami or a noble. Rukongai is a dump, and no one in central 46 gives a crap about them. I'm only a shinigami to make sure my dumbass brother doesn't get himself killed, otherwise I'd leave the Gotei."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 5:36 pm

Jun nodded at Parry. Then frowned at Diath. "Have you not heard of the Kishimasuku?" Then she explained the happenings in Soul Society. In which Jun also responded to. "Sounds exactly like what Riku's and grandpa's mother's diairies state. Shame...it's only a matter of time before the shit hits the fan and someone takes you out by entering the Rukongai and launching a full scale assault...and you won't have any help from the citizenry of the Rukon districts if you get kicked out..." Jun sipped on his Pepsi as the zanpakutou spirits fidgeted in their seats.

Their food soon arrived...having to take up part of another table just to have room on their own. And Jun started digging in. "So...what exactly does your brother do that makes him a dumbass?"

As they were eating and talking...Riku finally showed up...sweating from all his running. "New York...is...way...too...big..." He was immediately given a glass of water from the hostess. The little captain thanked her and pulled a chair next to Jun and grabbed his zanpakutou spirits to sit them on his lap...and squeeze them so hard that they were crying. "Don't. Do. This. Again. Next time you come to the world of the living without me and my consent...you'll be in for a lot of hurt..." He looked at Diath, Jun, and Parry. "I hope they didn't cause too much trouble...did they?"
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 6:30 pm

Parius listened to Diath, and Jun speak. He only ever spoke again to chuckle at Diath. "Soul Society will never change. Better people then us have tried. Honestly, I know what it is like to live in the Rukongai. It was someone in there that halped me to become a Shinigami in the first place. I never had any will to join up." Parius's eyes turned a bit sad, and seemed to be lost in a memory. "His death served to teach me something. A lesson I won't ever forget. I joined the Soul Society a day after he died." Parius then went back to being quiet, for a time. He did thank the waitress for his water, when it came.

He did wave at Riku, when he finally arrived. "Not too much trouble, if you really wanted to know. However, it seems some things never change, eh?" Parius said, shrugging. He then smiled. "What have you been up to, Captain Riku? And how are my other partners in crime, Jensen and Kurama, doing?" After Riku answered him, Parius would sit back, and relax a bit.

(No more color text. :'( Takes to long to put it in there.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return   The Return Empty

Back to top Go down

The Return
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next