Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Powerful New Experience I_vote_lcapPowerful New Experience I_voting_barPowerful New Experience I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Powerful New Experience I_vote_lcapPowerful New Experience I_voting_barPowerful New Experience I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Powerful New Experience Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Powerful New Experience Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Powerful New Experience Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Powerful New Experience Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Powerful New Experience Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Powerful New Experience Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Powerful New Experience Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Powerful New Experience Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Powerful New Experience Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Powerful New Experience Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Powerful New Experience Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Powerful New Experience

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Soran
Soran

Powerful New Experience Empty
PostSubject: Powerful New Experience   Powerful New Experience EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 4:43 am

Soran opened a garganta portal which led him to the World of the Living in a city called Chicago. At first glance, this didn't seem like a human populated area. In fact, it felt like the rogue had stumbled across a domesticated Hueco Mundo. In the distance Soran noticed dozens of Biotech turret hives. It was starting to make sense; Soran had heard rumors about this location that was now under the control of the Espada and their hollow minions. The entire town had been converted into a city-wide fortress.

Suddenly Soran felt something that he had never experienced before; his Zanpakutō called out to him and the rogue called out to his weapon "Give me Strength!" Soran exclaimed as his Zanpakutō unsealed itself and infused into his body. He then began to experience a very intense transformation on his physical body. Soran was unlocking his Resurrección for the very first time. The darkness in Soran's heart began to mix with his body as he fell to his knees and let out a loud roar which could be heard for miles,
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Powerful New Experience   Powerful New Experience EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:13 pm

The disturbance within the fortress was detected by the hive turrets. Ezia linked to the hive mind to check the feedback and discovered an unknown arrancar transforming in the city. Frowning the woman sent an attendant to inform Arngrim of this activity, figuring he would like to know, and decided to go out and check it out herself.

The young protogeé of the Cero espada sonido'd across the ruin that was chicago to meet this stranger. She stopped a little away from him and called out. "Identify yourself Arrancar." Ezia said. "Your in a restricted area, this is the forward fortress of the espada, and you dont seem to be a member of our great organisation." She waited for a reply and redied herself just incase she needed to put this rogue down.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

PostSubject: Re: Powerful New Experience   Powerful New Experience EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:59 pm

Soran suddenly heard the voice of a woman say "Identify yourself Arrancar." The rogue looked at her as his eyes shifted from a golden iris into two bright sun-like eyes which glowed like fire. His shadow rapidly rose from the ground under him and consumed his body. Instantaneously a pitch-black whirlwind engulfed the surrounding area, constantly growing in size with Soran in the center. The surrounding buildings began to crumble as the windows shattered and became a tornado of debris.

As quickly as it came, the tornado dispersed and the remains of the surrounding buildings crashed around the rogue. This woman was the first to lay eyes on this transformation. In this form, all of his cells were now fused into a level of saturation of pure darkness. Soran's skin and hair became ink black and his clothes also became black with blue accents. The Arrancar was also constantly emitting Darkness from his arms and back in the form of misty black and violet wisps of smoke. He stood in place silent with a blank stare.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Powerful New Experience   Powerful New Experience EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:11 pm

The Arrancar refused to answer and instead went through with unleashing its ressurection. Ezia Frowned as it stood there starring at her. "If you wont i dentify yourself, I'll have to take you in.." Ezia said, drawing her sword. She moved to attack when there was a ripping sound and a massive surge of power.

Arngrim caught her hand before she came close to the Arrancar. "Lord Arngrim, you didn't to come. I have it handled." Her leader regarded her with hard yellow eyes. "I will handle this one. Stand back Ezia." Arngrim said. He wasn't suppressing a bit of his, and it was making her light headed. The other arrancar would be feeling it too, considering he was equal in power to Ezia.

Ezia stepped back a good distance and let Arngrim deal with it. "Why are you here, stranger?" Arngrim asked. "Answer me, my patience is already thin."
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

PostSubject: Re: Powerful New Experience   Powerful New Experience EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 9:06 pm

The girl began to approach but was stopped by a man she identified as Lord Arngrim. Soran had heard that name before; however, he wasn't in the state of mind to remember where. His sheer power seemed to make the woman woozy. However, it seemed that Soran's inability to sense energy was working in his favor as he felt nothing at all.

"Why are you here, stranger?" Arngrim asked. "Answer me, my patience is already thin." The rogue Arrancar tilted his head slightly then without a moment's thought, warning, or hesitation; performed two rapid roundhouse kicks that conjured up two crescent-shaped constructs of solidified air capable of deflecting colossal projectiles, in the shape of slicing air current that could cut through stone or timber with relative ease. As soon as he landed on his feet he followed up with a direct pulse of jet-like, almost solid wind from his left hand which could engulf a small house. The swift warrior kept his guard up for a counter attack.
Back to top Go down
ViBora
ViBora

PostSubject: Re: Powerful New Experience   Powerful New Experience EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 4:23 am

Another garganta portal opened behind Soran. ViBora stepped out and saw Soran launch his attack. As the portal closed behind her she crossed her arms, seeing Soran in his released form she knew shit was going down, "What are you doing chico?" Vi shuddered as she felt a very powerful presence and looked across the way at two strangers. "Ahh bad timing man.." The red head moved to the side, resting her hand on her zanpakuto's hilt.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Powerful New Experience   Powerful New Experience EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 3:10 pm

The arrancar answered by attacking Arngrim with a pair of kicks that launched blades of wind at him. Arngrim swung a heavy fist to break the first, and then the second attack, the wind leaving bruises on his pale grey skin. Then the rogue launched a jet stream of air at him. Arngrim opened his mouth and let out a roar of fire as he launched a super fast burning cero beam through the jet stream of air and at Soran, dispersing some of his wind attack. Arngrim was still hit but he held his ground as it pushed him back a few feet.

Then Arngrim noticed the arrancar had back up, however she wasn't much. He growled at the weakling arrancar and proceeded to ignore her. Looking back to Soran he spoke to Ezia. "Return to your duties, I have this under control." Arngrim said. He looked back to see her nod and sonido off into the city. Arngrim turned back to his opponant, drawing his axe as he did.

With his free hand he launched a flurry of overpowered bala at his opponant, following his targets movement in between shots if soran dodged.

Last edited by Zenke on Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

PostSubject: Re: Powerful New Experience   Powerful New Experience EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 3:49 pm

The rogue Arrancar heard Vi arrive behind him, but he kept his full attention on his opponent.

Soran watched as the man foolishly dispersed the two crescent-shaped constructs of solidified wind with his fists; causing them to be bruised. The man shot a cero at him which Soran easily avoided by flipping over it to the side in front of Vi. Arngrim turned back to his opponent after telling his companion to leave, drawing his axe as he did only to be consumed by the large wind pulse and blasted backwards in a skidding motion.

Soran was shot at with bala by the man; which he counteracted with a flurry of bala-type spitballs aimed at the bala. These were much weaker; but had enough energy to detonate each bala before they could even reach his location. He had successfully kept himself and Vi free from harm as he then began to release a swift and powerful barrage of martial arts combos; releasing solidified compressed formations of wind that was sent in a rapid succession towards the man from his hands and feet.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: Powerful New Experience   Powerful New Experience EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 4:59 am

Buraga Watched the fight from the streets below, suppressing his spiritual presure to go unotticed. Arngrim had ordered the other arrancar off, but she was just a simple fraccion, of little importance or consequence. But Buraga was a full arrancar, he was better than a slave fraccion.Or at least he thought he was.

Buraga watched the fight closely but the huge brute quickly got bored. There were two invading arrancar after all. Why shouldnt he have some fun? With this wicked thought in mind he drew the gigantic sword from his back, unstoppered his spiritual pressure, letting his presence be well known, and used his limited soniedo to leap into the air and head straight for the fray. Arngrim wouldnt mind the help, not from him anyway. Besides, twas better to beg forgiveness then ask for permission.
Back to top Go down
ViBora
ViBora

PostSubject: Re: Powerful New Experience   Powerful New Experience EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:06 pm

ViBora watched as she was ignored b the stronger stranger. Which was alright in her opinion, she didn't want to fight. The red head watched as her partner Soran took the bala the sranger shot down and released her grip on the sword. "Soran, not sure what you're doing." She mumbled as he fired another attack. "But shouldn't we, ya know, decide wether or not dying here is worth it? That man smells very strong... What the?" Feeling another presence Vi looked down and saw a huge arrancar heading towards the fuss. "Holy shit he's huge." Her snake like eyes widen as she re grasped her zanpakuto just in case.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Powerful New Experience   Powerful New Experience EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:03 pm

Arngrim spotted a new player enter the field below, this new arrancar didn't attack anyone though. He was pretty sure the arrancar was one of his though, he did come from within the city. Looking back to Soran he counted the attacks with swings of his axe, hacking through the air blades with ease. He countered each as he closed on Soran, and then lunged, drawing his long sword with his other hand.

Arngrim unleashed a furious barrage of attacks, hacks and slashes, a double handed slam with both weapons aimed at the head. Then Arngrim jumped back about ten feet and launched a cero at soran, the blast would catch him and the female if she stayed with in range.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

PostSubject: Re: Powerful New Experience   Powerful New Experience EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 9:14 pm

Arngrim was hacking through the air blades with ease with the axe. The Espada leader then lunged at Soran with his axe, drawing his long sword with his other hand. The swift warrior dodged and weaved each attack that came his way by decreasing all air resistance around himself where he needed to go in order to avoid the strike; while simultaneously generating a wind current behind himself in order to propel himself even quicker.

With a mix of this and his swift base speed, he was able to avoid each strike with relative ease. Seeing this, Arngrim performed a double handed slam with both weapons aimed at the head. Soran quickly used an afterimage to avoid the strike and appeared directly in front of Vi. Then Arngrim jumped back about ten feet and launched a cero at both him an Vi. Soran quickly embraced Vi with a hug and used the surrounding darkness to engulf them both in a garganta, which warped them both out of the area before the cero hit.

~Exit topic with Vi~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Powerful New Experience   Powerful New Experience Empty

Back to top Go down

Powerful New Experience
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: The Hole-
Jump to: