Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
A Long, Enthusiastic Walk I_vote_lcapA Long, Enthusiastic Walk I_voting_barA Long, Enthusiastic Walk I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
A Long, Enthusiastic Walk I_vote_lcapA Long, Enthusiastic Walk I_voting_barA Long, Enthusiastic Walk I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
A Long, Enthusiastic Walk Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
A Long, Enthusiastic Walk Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
A Long, Enthusiastic Walk Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
A Long, Enthusiastic Walk Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
A Long, Enthusiastic Walk Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
A Long, Enthusiastic Walk Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
A Long, Enthusiastic Walk Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
A Long, Enthusiastic Walk Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
A Long, Enthusiastic Walk Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

A Long, Enthusiastic Walk Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

A Long, Enthusiastic Walk Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

A Long, Enthusiastic Walk

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

A Long, Enthusiastic Walk Empty
PostSubject: A Long, Enthusiastic Walk   A Long, Enthusiastic Walk EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 11:30 pm

Many people were walking in New York. Well, that's the usual, isn't it? A young man walked through the crown of people. He was instantly recognizable because of his white, spiky hair. Saisei Chitose was carrying a guitar case. There was no guitar inside. Instead, it was a katana, made by his ancestor, Parius. Saisei was on a day off from the Coalition. He was actually happy, because it meant being away from the nuthouse that his job. Saisei had heard they had captured an important person, but he could, honestly, care less. "Let the higher ups handle it...." He said, quietly to himself.

Saisei wasn't aware that A hollow was hurtling at him, top speed. It flew into him, knocking him across the street, and completely knocking the wind out of him. He got up, gasping for breath. The Hollow was a gross looking one, to say the least. Saisei went for the guitar case, but it wasn't on his back. Damnit. Fell off when I was hit. Saisei then realizd that there was a Hollow. In a CROWDED CITY STREET. "Damnit, all of you, out of here. Now!" Saisei screamed at the people. He didn't notice the Hollow was about to attack again......
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: A Long, Enthusiastic Walk   A Long, Enthusiastic Walk EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:13 am

As the hollow came to attack whoever it was it had hit the first time a clap was heard as suddenly it's next rush landed it right into a stone wall that protected the back of the guy yelling at all the people to get out of dangers way, "Looks like you are having a bad day. Need a hand or can you handle it on your own?" Came the voice of Rin Kyoujaku as she stepped forward to reveal herself as the one who put up the wall of stone that had stopped the Hollow, who happened to be recoverying from it at the moment, standing at 5'7'' Rin seemed smaller than that because she was so wirey and didn't look built at all.
Spoiler:
She had a guitar in her hand and she had one big smile on her face. As if the entire affair wasn't anything to be concerned with even though the civilians were still fleeing and some were even stopped and staring at the event like a couple of fools.

The hollow didn't seem to have the intention of stopping as it had now gotten up and was about to strike at the girl who got in it's way. Rin stomped her foot a bit and up came another wall right as the thing lunged for her..even though it was prepared for it this time it still didn't break it since Rin had hardened it with Aether. "I mean if you can handle this then I'd rather not get involved. I can't really afford to be late getting back to my shop. got customers waiting on me to fix their stuff ya know?" She said as she strummed a couple of tunes on her guitar just for the heck of it while continuing to stare at the guy. She hadn't even paid attention to the hollow while blocking it.

Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Long, Enthusiastic Walk   A Long, Enthusiastic Walk EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:47 am

Saisei looked at the girl who had saved him. "Thanks." He said, as he watched her put up a wall, to block the hollow. "I think I can handle it. Give me a moment, ok?" He said, as he walked over to the guitar case. Opening it up, Saisei drew the katana from out of it. "No sense using Fullbring for this one" Saisei Blurred to the back of the Hollow, cutting into it's back. It yelped in pain, and turned to claw at him, Saisei sliced it's face in half. While it was dissolving, Saisei looked back at the girl.

"So. How'd you create the wall thing?" He said, pointing at where the wall was, whether she had taken it down, or not. "And....A store?" Saisei looked back, to see people still standing there. "You can leave." They stared at him. "Now!" Saisei yelled at them. They scurried off, some already dialing on their phones. "Well, this'll be all over the internet now..." Saisei said, turning back to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Long, Enthusiastic Walk   A Long, Enthusiastic Walk EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:26 am

"Eh.. things are more interesting when it's spread around the internet. Besides it's not like watching the videos online will cause the viewers to mutate into a supernatural force to be reckoned with." she chuckled as she said that, though in the back of her mind she wondered if that was possible in some way. She didn't really dwell on that though. She was more focused on getting to her shop so that her customers didn't get all cranky. They were usually pretty good about waiting though so maybe they would brush her absence off.

He had asked how she did the wall thing and up til now she had held back the question, "How bout I tell you about the wall thing while we head for my shop so I can fix those guys' things again." She put her guitar on her back and walked to the two walls she had made. Kicking one which caused it to revert back into the street and then the other to do the same to it before continuing down the street towards her shop. Whether the boy came or not was up to him but she had a feeling he'd tag along.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Long, Enthusiastic Walk   A Long, Enthusiastic Walk EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:44 am

Saisei chuckled. "That it won't." He nodded at her about explaining on the way to the store. "Just let me grab that guitar case..." Saisei sheathed the blade, placed back into the case, closed it, and started walking behind the girl. "So....Your old enough to run your own store huh?" Saisei said, scratching his head. "That's pretty cool. My.....Uncle will barely let me in charge of a dog, let alone an entire store."

Saisei's phone went off after the last statement. Answering it, Saisei said, "Hello?" "You little BASTARD! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO MAKE THAT SWORD!? AND YOU JUST LET IT DROP TO THE GROUND!?" Parius was loud enough to be heard by Rin. "Hey, A hollow attacke-" I DON'T CARE!!!! I ONLY MADE TWO OF THOSE THINGS!" "Whatever." Saisei hung up the phone. "So, are we almost there?" Just then, a purple portal opened behind Saisei, and a can came barreling out of it. Saisei turned, to be nailed in the face by the can, which flew off. The portal closed, as Saisei rubbed his face. "Asshole."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Long, Enthusiastic Walk   A Long, Enthusiastic Walk EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 2:32 am

"I'm old enough to basically to anything.. 17 is the new 18 apparently.. otherwise I'd need another year in order to make my small shop.." She put her hands in her pocket as she kept down the road, "That sounds pretty annoying to not even be allowed a pet." She stopped as he got a phone call and heard the yelling voice on the other side complaining about today's events already. Wow did information spread fast or not these days, but she only stopped for a few seconds and kept going after the pause.

As he asked if they were there she pulled one of her hands out of her pocket and waved at the group of people who had belongings in packages near them just in time for him to get hit in the skull by a can that came out of nowhere, "We're already here.. can to the face not withstanding hahaha." She started talking with a few of the customers who were finally looking happier now that she was there and everyone started filing their things into the small building that was her shop before leaving, "I don't allow them to see how I do it because then I'd get more work and less pay." She said as she stepped in and sat down at the large table that held all of the belongings on it.

"Why don't you help me unpack everything onto the table and then we'll get down to discussing my powers..and yours." She said to him as she pulled out an ancient looking vase that was in pieces from a small box "What you saw back in the street and what you see now are the same power. I use the power of Aether" she put her hands together before placing them on the item in question. With a spark of what seemed like electricity, though it was raw energy, the vase restored itself to it's normal condition. Which was only possible because the owner had actually found all of the pieces otherwise something would be missing.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Long, Enthusiastic Walk   A Long, Enthusiastic Walk EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 3:35 am

Saisei kept rubbing his head, but listened to Rin talk. "Oh, I'm Saisei Chitose, by the way. That guy on the phone was my Uncle, Parius. He also threw the can at me....." He walked into the store with her, and placed his guitar case in the corner. Saisei watched her explain her powers. "Aether?" He watched as she fixed the vase. "So.....you can fix vases, and make walls appear?" He said, picking up a box, and handing it to her. "Or, is it that you can control the energy of anything you wish?" He watched what she did with the box.

Saisei, after Rin had explained her powers, nodded. "Well then. You said about my powers. Well, for one thing..." Saisei created a flame around his right hand, and pushed it up to his elbow. "I can make, and control, flame. I do have a second kind of power, though." Saisei dispersed the flame, and grabbed his ankh necklace, from underneath his shirt. "This is my main power." Saisei poured energy into the Ankh, and it created a big broadword, with a black cross in the middle of it, and a black border, on the edge of the blade. He also generated a green lightning aura around him, though it wouldn't hurt Rin. His hair got spikier, of that could happen, and one of his eyes turned red. "This is my power. Fullbring."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Long, Enthusiastic Walk   A Long, Enthusiastic Walk EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 3:53 am

She listened as he tried to make sense of her ability which kind of made her chuckle while she repaired another item on the table, a radio, but it was when he created flame that she grinned and decided to see if she could spook him just a bit for a spot of fun. She lightly stomped one of her feet down under the table and put a hand over his fire before touching his fire and causing it to hurl itself at the fireplace across the room towards the back.

Then he created a sword and had a lightning aura around him now. He called it fullbring..something that rung a bell in her mind as she had heard it before. "Fullbring? I've heard of it but I don't have one. I don't require one so I never worked to bring it forth. Believe it or not but my Guitar is only strengthened due to my control over Aether."

She sat down in a chair at the table and continued repairing items one after another. Clapping each time and placing her hands on the item, "Chitose? I haven't heard that name before.. oh.. I suppose if you can't tell me what my powers are I can give you a hint.. I simply don't like spoon feeding people information..sometimes they get offended when I do. You understand."

She finished with half of the things on the table and leaned back in the chair after placing her guitar against the wall behind her, "You said using energy of anything I wish.. thats only half true.. it is using energy.. but it is using the energy called Aether.. it's a more powerful form of pure energy.. it was rumored to have been the energy that created the universe."
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Long, Enthusiastic Walk   A Long, Enthusiastic Walk EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 2:54 am

Saisei watched her pull his flame from him, and throw it into the fire. He whistled. "Neat." He listnened on, as she said that she had heard of Fullbring. "Ya, I'm still not exactly clear what it is either. No one will tell me." He sealed away the Fullbring, making the Ankh necklace appear again. Putting it back on his neck, he watched her do more stuff, to more stuff. "You havn't heard of the Chitose's before? Thank god. It's just all I need for people to try and bring me back home to my parents. Don't ask, by the way."

He listened to her explanation of Aether. "So, you use universe energy? Which is why you could move my flame without me doing anything to it...... Makes sense. Fire is a very basic element, it's probably filled with that Aether stuff." He looked over to the guitar case. "So, can you move anything? Like, my guitar case?" He watched, whether she did or not. Either way, he would wait for an answer.

Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Long, Enthusiastic Walk   A Long, Enthusiastic Walk EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 8:45 pm

"move anything? no no it's not telekinesis or anything. Remember i had to touch your fire to make it do that." she said as she finished repairing someone's old photo and it's frame, "All I do is alter matter to make it do something using aether as the catalyst..usually something simple like making that flame suddenly have trajectory or those walls.." She wondered why he was so keen to avoid his family though, for her, family was a rare commodity because she was raised as an orphan.

"I don't understand how your family could be so bad that you don't want anything to do with any of them..but then again i never had a family other than the caretakers and the children I helped take care of at the orphanage, but as you wish I won't ask about it." She said as she got up and picked up her guitar just to put it back onto her back, "Well I'm already finished..So we can continue outside if you'd like. I just needed to be here because it was opening time. They don't realize how quickly I get done because as I said before I don't let them see how I do it. I don't want the extra workload it would bring me."

Once she had his answer she'd either walk outside or sit back down. Depending on if he was willing to go back outside for a while.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Long, Enthusiastic Walk   A Long, Enthusiastic Walk EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 6:21 am

"It''s not my whole family. It's my father. He only needed a son to continue his legacy. All he cares for is power. I guess he needed a son to continue doing. Thankfully, my grandfather taught me better." He scratched his hair. "Guess you could say, my Uncle is my father now. Ya, he acts really weird sometimes, and is probably stronger than me in a lot of places. But, if I ever need help, he somehow shows up. Usually." He said, with a chuckle. "I don't mind staying here. I have the day off today, or I would have to leave. Though, I have a feeling that Erza is going to be looking around for me at some point..."

Meanwhile, near the scene of the video that was taken....

"That little......" Said a red haired woman. Hanging out with another woman, while he has the day off!? I'ma rip his head off for this! Erza was wearing her hair in a ponytail, and was wearing a ordinary, purple shirt, blue jeans, and white sneakers. Her brown eyes were filled with fury. In fact, everyone else was walking on the other side of the street. She started walking down the street. Muttering to herself.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

PostSubject: Re: A Long, Enthusiastic Walk   A Long, Enthusiastic Walk EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 7:07 am

Soran was walking down the sidewalk of New York. He had traveled here from Hong Kong after a very interesting encounter with a vampire named Seras. Suddenly, sirens sounded as his aura was detected. You would think this would've happened much sooner considering he had a freaking double-bladed katana strapped to his waist. Soran was curious of how this were to occur as he saw no sensors or police officers anywhere near him.

A white van with speakers drove by "Attention, everyone! This is the neighborhood watch committee, reminding everyone that those sirens are coming from above and that a Hollow is nearby; whom must be destroyed. Thank you, and have a great day!" Soran looked up and saw dozens of turrets in the area aiming at him. "Damn you, neighborhood watch committee!!!" Soran roared as he began to avoid the massive barrage of bullets at high speed, then sonido'd into the air and destroyed them all with his own barrage of crimson red cero. The rogue Arrancar hovered in place until he was noticed.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Long, Enthusiastic Walk   A Long, Enthusiastic Walk EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 6:34 am

Rin cringed for a second as explosions started occuring outside in rapid succession before looking at Saisei, "My name is Rin Kyoujaku and I'm sorry but I'd like to drag you along to handle the commotion outside." she had gotten slightly more serious as she finally introduced herself. She was about to sit down but now she went ahead and moved to head outside instead to go deal with whatever situation was being made right now.

Only to find imost of the block was on fire and someone had just stormed past her muttering something about something little, "Hey! Think you can help me deal with the fires!?" She said as she ran over to one of the burning buildings and slammed her fist against thin air to her left before causing a massive shockwave that blew out the fire from it. She shook her hand a little bit afterwards and looked to see if the girl had even moved or said something yet.

"Saisei!? It'd be nice if you could help get these fires under control."
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Long, Enthusiastic Walk   A Long, Enthusiastic Walk EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:31 pm

Saisei ran after Rin, and he saw the fires spread out. "Alright. Time to curb things up, then." Saisei extended his right arm, the one with the fabric on it, and concentrated. The flames started to move towards him. The flames condensed into his hand, until an orb of flames were in his hand. "I love being able to do this kinda stuff." He said, a smile playing on his face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erza saw the Arrancar shoot the turrets, and the flames burst out. "You dare attack innocent people, in broad daylight!" She said, summoning her sword. "Re-quip! Heaven's Wheel Armor!" Her appearance changed, drastically from what it was. It was armor now. The breastplate of this armor is small and is composed of feather-shaped plates pointing upwards, and sporting a large metal flower on the front, extending down along her hips, exposing her stomach. Her biceps are covered by straps seemingly made of metal, and her very large plated gauntlets sport feather-shaped plates at the edges. Her waist is circled by large, decorated plates reminiscent of feathers that lie on a long skirt. Under said skirt her large, plated boots are partially hidden, each sporting two small, metal ornaments shaped like wings. Erza also wears a neck guard made of feather-like plates around her neck and a tiara with prominent, jutting metal wings. The armor also sports two pairs of large metal wings which adorn Erza’s back when she dons it, composed of metal feathers which get longer and larger as they approach the edges. She then threw her sword at the man, before summoning another, and flew up, to attack him.

Heavens Wheel Armor -
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

PostSubject: Re: A Long, Enthusiastic Walk   A Long, Enthusiastic Walk EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 12:33 am

Soran looked over at a human who transformed and threw her sword at him. Soran weaved the sword and she flew towards him with an onslaught of attacks. Using his superior speed; the swift Arrancar blocked and weaved every attack the girl sent his way while not moving from where he was hovering in the air. Soran hadn't even drawn his zanpakto yet, as he was using his titanium gloves and arm braces to block her sword slashes. Soran smirked at the girl as he retaliated with his own barrage of Muay Thai combos at a rapid rate with his knees and elbows. Soran had examined her speed and decided to move only slightly faster than what he had just observed.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Long, Enthusiastic Walk   A Long, Enthusiastic Walk EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:47 pm

Rin had watched Saisei show off and brag a bit about his fire powers in a situation like this as he took care of the burning buildings, however, she noticed the girl she had tried to get to help her a moment ago was attacking someone. Apparently he was the cause of this. After the girl had made her initial assault Rin ran over to them before stomping her foot to stop and clapping her hands as she then placed them on the ground. Causing giant stone hands to block view of each of the fighters from eachother. In order to continue they'd have to go around the hands or break through..so it would definitely get their attention.

"Hey there.. I'm sorry to say but I can't really let you people fight so close to my shop.. You might destroy it on accident!" She crossed her arms and was slowly tapping her foot as if scolding two children. It was actually quite laughable considering how wrecked the neighborhood was, "Can't we all just get along? Maybe just..not fight? even if you hate eachother? hrm?" she waited patiently for an answer from either one of them.

Though she really hoped her new aquaintances didn't cause any more problems..
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Long, Enthusiastic Walk   A Long, Enthusiastic Walk EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:56 am

Erza looked at the stone hand in front of her, and looked down at the girl who had done it. It was the same girl who was with Saisei. "I'm not going to stop. He attacked, therefore, he should be destroyed." She turned back to the hand, and cut it into pieces, before advancing on the second hand. She swung her sword at it, for her wrist to be caught in mid-swing. Her eyes widened in surprise and she turned to see Saisei holding her arm. "Erza. Enough. Let's see if this thing will actually stop attacking us, before we chop it into tiny little bits, eh?"

Saisei got back on to the ground, as well as a hesitant Erza. "Nice going, Rin. She probably would've either killed that guy, and destroyed the entire block doing so. Or, gotten killed. And, I sorta don't want her to die, you know?" Saisei said, as Erza Re-quiped back into her normal clothes. She kept her sword out. She then proceeded to bash Saisei in the head. Repeatedly. "You think your off the hook? Hanging out with another woman on your day off?" She continued her merciless beating, oblivious to anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

PostSubject: Re: A Long, Enthusiastic Walk   A Long, Enthusiastic Walk EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:37 pm

A stone hand appeared in front of Soran and caused him to stop his combination of strikes from hitting the foolish girl who attacked him. Soran looked down to see who had caused these things to appear in his way. "Hey there.. I'm sorry to say but I can't really let you people fight so close to my shop.. You might destroy it on accident!" the Arrancar heard coming from the source of these stone hands, "Can't we all just get along? Maybe just..not fight? even if you hate eachother? hrm?"

Soran smiled as he saw the girl speaking to him with her arms crossed. "I'm not going to stop. He attacked, therefore, he should be destroyed." the girl whom had attacked him stated. "That's bullshit!" Soran stated as he flickered to the ground in front of the group. "Those turrets shot at me, so I destroyed them. Before I knew it; this bitch began to hack and slash at me. Now, she's gonna lie and say I attacked her?" The rogue said with his eyes narrowed while shaking his head. "Things haven't changed one bit since I died."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Long, Enthusiastic Walk   A Long, Enthusiastic Walk EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:51 pm

"You and your kind already know you can't be here. No matter what happens this city is absolutely defended against all hollow.." Rin said as she sighed a bit at his reaction to Erza's statement, "The fact that you came here at all is pretty rediculous..and she didn't say you attacked her..she said you attacked.. which..you did.. you attacked all the turrets that defend the city..that is automatically viewed as a hostile act by the human community of New York."

She stepped forward and pulled her guitar from her back to infront of her, "I am pretty certain things have changed since you died.. unless it was within the last five or ten years.. anyways as I said I can't let you two fight so close to my shop.. why don't you leave and we'll just.. ignore your existence? Anyone? Mutual stopping? yes? no?"

If someone made a move to attack Rin would stop them, but otherwise she wasn't really going to do anything. She didn't want to fight she simply wanted to keep these guys from wrecking her shop with collateral damage. If that guy fired a cero in their direction he'd hit the shop..Rin would be severely angered if that happened..
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Long, Enthusiastic Walk   A Long, Enthusiastic Walk EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 3:19 am

Saisei listened to Rin answer the Arrancar, after Erza was done hitting him. She still looked a bit mad. "Listen, I was fighting a hollow, and she helped. I'm entitled to figure out the name of a person who helped me." He said, rubbing his haed, where she had struck first. "You didn't need to follow her home." "No, I guess not..." Saisei had been barely paying attention, but something the Arrancar was saying at that moment. "Before I knew it, this bitch began to hack and slash at me." Oh. Well.

If Rin looked over at that second, she would see Erza take a couple of steps back from Saisei, as spiritual pressure built up around him. The air suddenly got hot, and dry. Saisei looked directly at the Arrancar, his eyes literally burned with anger. That's when it popped off. Saisei released ALL of the angry spiritual pressure around him. It came off as flames, and it engulfed the entire street they were on. Buildings faded away, all except for Rin's store. Saisei still had some control over the flames. "You ever call her a bitch again, I'll spit roast you down to the bones. Are we clear?" He said to the Arrancar, as flames licked up and down his arms.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

PostSubject: Re: A Long, Enthusiastic Walk   A Long, Enthusiastic Walk EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:09 am

Soran was standing around five meters away from the group, as he listened to what the girl with the guitar had to say. "I am a rogue Arrancar; I travel wherever my garganta takes me." Soran stated plainly in a calm voice, "I didn't even plan to destroy anything. So as long as your shop doesn't shoot missiles at me or something; it'll stay safe from harm." He joked with a slight hint of laughter in his voice.

There was some guy with white spiked hair that caught Soran's attention. It seemed that the rogue's previous comment struck a nerve. The stranger released his spiritual pressure; which released flames that Soran easily blocked with his repulsion field. Soran was then threatened, which caused him to bust out laughing, "Kid, I could kick your ass."

The swift warrior's arms remained to his sides at the ready, both fists easily capable of becoming lethal weapons at any instant. His legs were spread and ready to jump or dodge at any moment if needed, however he left a calm exposure on his overall appearance.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Long, Enthusiastic Walk   A Long, Enthusiastic Walk EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 10:24 pm

Rin almost acted on instinct when she felt Saisei's spiritual pressure boil over having already learned his power was fire and figured out what was about to happen, "Cresendo SPIKE!" She said as she strummed the guitar once and amplified it's sound waves so far that it created a massive shockwave that blew out the fires caused by saisei's spiritual energy. Noticing with some relief that her shop had managed to stay unharmed.

"you! chillax." she said as she bonked Saisei in the head before turning back to Soran, I will not allow you people to fight near my BLOODY SHOP." she almost yelled the last two words as she had begun to get slightly irritated. Seriously. She had stated DON'T PUT THE SHOP IN DANGER..how many times now? Then the arrancar mentioned he simply followed his garganta..which made her scoff, "you mean to tell me you can't control your garganta? I learned from the coalition that arrancar's garganta open pretty much anywhere they wish on the world of the living from anywhere they are at on Hueco Mundo.. using your reiatsu to form a bridge so that you can traverse the dimensional gap caused by your ability. If what you said is true then you are a very poor example of your kind..."

It wasn't like Rin to insult someone but considering she was slightly aggitated by the continual danger to her shop she was a bit too hot headed to care right now.. Hopefully this would be over soon. She was not a coalition member. She had NO obligation to fight an arrancar or even help these two out, but she wasn't about to let these guys fight here.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Long, Enthusiastic Walk   A Long, Enthusiastic Walk EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:09 am

Saisei was still boiling over. "Never underestimate an opponent, is what someone much wiser than me told me before. I guess I can preach that to you, right now. After I kill you." Saisei's arm burned with power. Erza moved back even more. "This is a stupid idea, Saisei..." "Don't exactly care." Saisei said. Just then, a can flew at top speeds at Saisei's head, colliding with a dull thunk, knocking the young man's head back. When he looked back up, he saw a black coat, before a fist was driven into his stomach. Saisei's eyes flittered, before he passed out. Parius Chitose looked down on him. "Always so quick to act, you foolish boy."

Parius looked at Erza. "Get him back to the Coalition. Now." Erza hesitated, before picking Saisei up, and running off. Looking over at Rin, he bowed. "Terribly sorry for his little outburst back there. He's still learning his powers, it seems. I guess he also needs to learn about something called collateral damage." He looked at the Arrancar. "You. Make no mistake, I may have stopped him from attacking you. But, never threaten my family again. I'm the only one allowed to kick his ass." Parius then placed his hand on his Zanpakuto, and relaxed. "I'm in no mood to fight. Especially after she said not too fight here. Now then. Any other problems I need to work out?" Parius said, yawning.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

PostSubject: Re: A Long, Enthusiastic Walk   A Long, Enthusiastic Walk EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 10:39 pm

The girl with the guitar had put out the flames with a simple strum of her guitar then spoke of the garganta as if Soran didn't know how to use it properly. Soran smirked at the guitar girl's statement, "I can easily control my garganta." the Arrancar shrugged, "I just choose to let it open randomly, so I can explore places I haven't been yet. It's common for most rogue travelers." Soran spoke calmly in a low monotone voice, "Hueco Mundo gets boring after so many centuries. I would rather chill in the world I used to live in."

The other two humans were conversing with each other and were obviously being ignored as Soran continued to speak to the girl with the guitar. "Never underestimate an opponent, is what..." the white haired guy began to say as he was cut off by Soran speaking to the girl. "Look, I have no intention of fighting anywhere near your damn shop, ok?" Suddenly a can flew by and hit the boy in the head, then the man who threw it punched him in the stomach. This caused Soran to bust out laughing
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Long, Enthusiastic Walk   A Long, Enthusiastic Walk EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 3:10 am

"So..you chose to be stupidly blind when coming here. Then you have no right to complain when things happen that harm you or try to.." She commented as he stated how he blindly used his garganta on purpose and tried to make it sound like he preferred trying to pretend to be human..Just then Saisei got hit in the face with a can out of nowhere and someone showed up and knocked him out before telling the other girl to take him to the Coalition.

"Well.. thanks for stopping the fighting before damage got too out of hand I suppose though I don't think you needed to hit him so hard.." She said to parius while maintaining a tone of politeness, "As for you..arrancar. Rogue or not you are not welcome here. So leave before I call the Coalitions trooper squad to arrest or eradicate you." To emphasize her point she pulled out a cellphone and flipped it open and waited for him to respond to her threat. If he tried ANYTHING hostile she would get ahold of the coalition..if he destroyed her phone SHE would get ahold of HIM and beat the living hell out of him for destroying something important to her as she needs the phone to be able to do her job as a repair shop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Long, Enthusiastic Walk   A Long, Enthusiastic Walk Empty

Back to top Go down

A Long, Enthusiastic Walk
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: New York-
Jump to: