Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The girl who defied Death I_vote_lcapThe girl who defied Death I_voting_barThe girl who defied Death I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The girl who defied Death I_vote_lcapThe girl who defied Death I_voting_barThe girl who defied Death I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The girl who defied Death Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The girl who defied Death Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The girl who defied Death Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The girl who defied Death Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The girl who defied Death Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The girl who defied Death Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The girl who defied Death Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The girl who defied Death Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The girl who defied Death Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The girl who defied Death Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The girl who defied Death Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The girl who defied Death

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

The girl who defied Death Empty
PostSubject: The girl who defied Death   The girl who defied Death EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:50 pm

She was..falling? Why was she falling? Why couldn't she move? Rena tried to open her eyes but her vision was completely blurred and it hurt to keep them open as her eyes had not been used before in the new human form she had taken. Her entire body was in a slight bit of shock from suddenly existing and wouldn't respond to her brain while she continued to fall at terminal velocity towards the ground. Then she remembered.. The last thing that happened was Angrim staring over her..as she had been defeated and mortally wounded. She had saved herself from becoming a hollow by finishing herself off with her own Zanpaktou to cleanse and send it to the soul stream..

Angrim.. her mind fogged over as anger registered for the first time in her human brain but quickly returned to normal as the sudden realization she was about to slam into the ground came back to her. She freaked and started screaming thinking she had incarnated herself into human form just to become a pancake on the ground.

Boom. The energy that was the last remnants of her powers from being a vizard had protected her from being seriously harmed as she made contact with the ground..but it had also created a large explosion that put a giant crater right smack dab in the middle of Bogota with one very dizzy looking Rena holding her head as she had slammed head first.

First she checked herself to see if anything changed physically..and was delighted to learn that even her cloths had managed to be formed along with her..meaning she wasn't naked in the middle of a city. Though she did notice quickly that her scraps and the tears in her cloths from her fall began to repair themselves quickly..

She was baffled by this as she no longer felt any traces of her vizard powers within her core any more. She kept thinking and thinking..figuring this was part of her plan when she was trying so hard to incarnate herself as a soul into this human form to avoid Death.

She managed to remember what each of her pieces of clothing was imbued with..but could not remember anything about her time in the Soul Stream other than trying to avoid true death nor could she recall about 75% of her previous life. She remembered enough for it to make sense to her..but all of the minor things like Information about people, places, and things were all gone. She remembered everything that had to do Solely with her...that was about it.

Slowly managing to get out of the giant crater she had created..Rena sat on the edge of it still a bit dazed from what just transpired..

She needed to find someone.. but she couldn't remember who it was.. it was someone she knew before..but.. eh..oh well..She allowed it to slip from her mind for the moment because her new human body suddenly cried out for food.. which reminded her! She owns an Arena tower somewhere! She has money! She remembers her name..and..she looks the same..so..she should be able to get things to work..right?

So she wandered off into the streets looking for a restaurant that served the food her stomach was calling out for. Which she wouldn't know til she found it because she had never had to deal with hunger before.. Little did she know that a black cat had begun to follow her.. and it seemed unreasonably interested in what just happened to Rena..
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: The girl who defied Death   The girl who defied Death EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:06 am

The light from an explosion lit the dark sky as a young man sat at a restaurant less then a mile from the impact, he felt the energy from it, it was that of a vizard, one he had once known, however it almost immediately faded afterwords. The gusts blew through the area however he continued to enjoy his coffee sitting in place as the door to the restaurant. He turned is gaze outward to see an odd female walking passed the door. The crowds were in a panic, more worried about the hole in the ground rather than the girl, some took glances but like everyone else, they just acted as bystanders, to afraid to get into more conflict with this seemingly extraterrestrial female. “hmm, I'll be right back” he smiled at the waiter and got up from his seat, he wore a black suit that seemed like it cost a pretty penny, and a black fedora with a crimson band around it.

He looked outside and exited, taking the first initiative to talk to this unidentified flying woman. “Ah, you look a bit lost” he smiled noticing the appearance of the woman right away. His yellow eyes almost displayed a bit of shock, but he was able to suppress the feelings any further, however he, like the strange cat following, was just as curious what happened to his old kind foe. “you look hungry milady, I wouldn't mind some company, care to join me for a meal” he smiled and waved his hand towards the restaurant. The waiter in there seemed a bit nervous, but the man's smile calmed him down somewhat.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The girl who defied Death   The girl who defied Death EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:38 am

Someone spoke to her as she wandered down the street trying to find food. Someone she didn't recognize..which..after a moment of thinking wasn't all that surprising since she couldn't remember the names or faces of any of the people she knew before though she knew she had interacted with the nameless faceless images of people in her mind. He mentioned being lost, which she hardly was since she did know she was in Bogota, though that was about all she knew, and then offered her a meal.

Her stomach growled in response before she could even check to see if her voice still worked, "yeah.. I'm starving.. thanks mate." she said slowly as if her throat was still not used to being real and alive. which it wasn't, "Still trying to piece together bits here and there.. I'll have to apologize and pay for the damage to the city later.. As soon as I figure out how I'm supposed to access my money.. I know I have some.. I remember owning an Arena.. I just don't remember how the hell I use it.."

She followed him in, sat down wherever his table was, ordered a bunch of food, and started pigging out like a nearly dead starved wolf on the food because she was literally giving her body the first food it had ever had in it's existence. Being human was going to take some getting used to.. As she realized when she started eating too fast and began coughing. Though with a few powerful sounding thuds to her chest she had cleared it up and drank some water from the glass the waiter had brought when he brought her food order.

"Who are ye anyways. I don't recall people being so nice to people out of the blue like this. Then again I really don't remember much of anything that doesn't concern myself right now.." She said as she stared at the man being nice to her. She could see him, like nearly all of the worlds population in this day and age, but she couldn't sense anything. In fact as she came to the conclusion she couldn't sense anything from him she was struck by the sudden knowledge that she couldn't sense anything at all. That was certainly a downer. She'd have to rely on her eyes and ears and such even more now than before..

The cat..who had been following her the whole time..jumped onto her lap and sat there as if it belonged there and Rena, who had a liking of cats which seemed to have transcended her death and incarnation and remained with her, immediately dropped everything and snuggled it like a stupid giddy schoolgirl going on about how cute it was and petting it.

"She really has lost her mind.." Thought a very confused but purring Yoruichi who simply allowed Rena's shenanigans while eyeballing the being infront of her. She was not going to show her true form in front of Rena..she didn't know if doing so would have a severe negative effect on Rena or not..she didn't know anything about what had happened to Rena and that made her even more curious..So she would keep being Yoruichi to herself for now and play the part of Ichi the Tomcat that is Rena's bestest buddy in the world...that talks.

"hey now be careful not to pull out any of my fur.." She said in her masked male voice to Rena which for a moment scared the shit out of her before she went into an even more kitty loving mode cuz the awesome kitty could talk, "hey hey. Your hungry remember? You'd better eat or the waiter will think your done and take your food away.."

That got Rena's...or rather Rena's stomachs'..attention. It growled and she began to dig into the food again before "Ichi" began to talk again, "Hey there..sorry about my owner.. My name is Ichi.. I'm a talking cat as you may have noticed and I thank you for offering her some food as I can't do so..because I'm a cat.."

"wait..your mine?" Rena quipped up while having some food still sticking out of her mouth, "Awesome! I LOVE cats! and you talk! Double bonus!" and she proceeded to go back to eating before "Ichi" spoke up again, "...I guess she hit her head too hard during that crash..she doesn't even remember her loyal pet..but thats okay. Luckily her love for cats like me seems to be intact.."

Now Ichi waited for this man to actually introduce himself as Rena requested..and she was very interested in that herself..though she didn't let it be known. Rena, though still wanting to know the man's name and all that, was a bit occupied with finishing her meal..though when she did, and she did so quickly, she'd easily pay more attention.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The girl who defied Death   The girl who defied Death EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:59 pm

“Ah mademoiselle, that’s a problem for a later point in time” he smiled “for now I'll pay for your food, so no need to hold back on an important meal, maybe eating something will help get your mind back on track.” As Grand already amused, the destruction was caused by this female right here, however there was something very human about her now, she seemed to have lost much of her memory but she is not a siggilium dei like some of his knights and commanders back at home. But it looked as if she went through a form of reincarnation.

“hmm, My name is Grand Chat” he was curious at what it would be like to give out his real name. “you remind me of someone..an acquaintance I once knew from way back. Do you happen to remember your own name mademoiselle?” he grinned politely, almost disregarding the whole pigging out actions taken. Boy could she eat, his personal wallet isn't gonna be to happy with him after this night, but the events to transpire seemed worth it at this point.

The next events were just as curious as the cat now came to the restaurant, Grand has seen many things in his day, a talking cat was not one of them, and not something he would want to scare away. “Hmm, very nice to meet you Ichi, and no need to thank me for such a small gesture” giving a polite nod, then events given to him last night came back into his head, he heard of some events that took place regarding Rena and Arngrim along with some other hollow, but his information network has yet to piece the whole thing together, he was a bit sad it was a battle he was unable to witness, well if he had the ability to be sad.

“So Ichi, how did your master 'fall' and crash to begin with, just curious if you have any knowledge of those events, I'm very intrigue on how a human girl can survive such feat.” he took his coffee back up and took a small sip, he mostly drank for the taste not the energy.

Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The girl who defied Death   The girl who defied Death EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:32 am

"I'm Rena Lisola.. though I do remember some kinda nickname like Valkyrie.. ..which happens to be on my shirt too..so I guess it's a real memory." Rena said as she finished the food she had ordered and the waiter, who looked sick from just watching the girl act like a food disposal, took all of her dishes, even though it took several trips, before trying his best to avoid the two and the talking cat.

"Grand chat? nice to meetcha." She said as she patted her stuffed belly, which hadn't even looked like it had been stuffed at all, and grinned wide with satisfaction with her very first meal as a human, "Ichi he's got a good point.. do ya happen to know what happened to me? Ya said you were looin for me for the last couple of days no?" Rena's mind had already lost the remaining memories of her time as a soul trying to avoid death. So she genuinely didn't know what had happened now even though she did know not 10 minutes ago.

"No..sadly I don't.. I heard you went to go fight someone you knew..but that was all I heard. You didn't tell me what was going on before you disappeared. I have no idea why you fell from the sky or even how you got there." Yoruichi said with a genuine tone in her masked male voice. It was the very fact she didn't know that was causing her to follow Rena around in the first place at the moment, "As for how you survived..well I'm sure you can at least tell that your pretty powerful Rena.. Though that alone doesn't really explain how you managed to walk it off with no medical help at all.. I'm as baffled as you two are about this phenomenon.."

Rena blinked a few times and recalled that she was supposed to be looking for someone. Though she still didn't know who it was, "Actually.. When I woke up I was trying to find someone.. I don't know who though.. Maybe it was Ichi?" Ichi looked at her for a moment, and if it weren't for the fact she was a cat and thus lacked the fine tuned facial abilities of a human her shock would have been noticable. Luckily..she was a talking cat at the moment..so it wasn't noticable at all, "Could be. In any case you and I did find each other again Master. Do you still feel like your looking for someone? If so then you must not have been looking for me..which kind hurts my feelings.."

Rena looked like she was thinking for a moment and then shook her head, "Nope..still feel like I need to find that person/thing whoever or whatever it is." Ichi's words of hurting his feelings caused Rena to snuggle Yoruichi, "Aww.. I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt your feelings lil kitty!" ..Yoruichi purred and forgave her mainly for appearance sake but she was honestly baffled by the girls admission of looking for someone that wasn't her. Who could she have been looking for with such intent that even her shattered memories didn't stop her from looking?
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The girl who defied Death   The girl who defied Death EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 3:39 am

Funny enough the cat seemed to be the most informative one of the two, the female, Rena, whose identification was now confirmed she was once Grand's foe seemed to be more interested in the cat then the events that have recently happened to her, what obsession can do to ones mind it seems, thought Grand. “Well, besides that, what do you plan to do with your loss of memory” he thought now may be a good chance to have a more civilized conversation with his old foe rather than a heated battle which would definitely put him on the radar, not something he was ready for, at the same time he had always been interested in her thought pattern, she was always an odd person. “to be a being alive after such a drop with nothing more then loss of memory, you must have held quite the legend at one time, an Epic if you will. Maybe eventually we can uncover your past to you” to be honest he was interested in what he could do with Rena, in the times before they were enemies, even since the events in the desert, however now was another time, with loss of memories, any goal she gave would most likely be the truest to herself, maybe they had some common ground now.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The girl who defied Death   The girl who defied Death EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 4:05 am

"What will I do?" Rena repeated in an almost stupid sounding manner considering the simplicity of the question, "hrm.. Well..the only thing I know I have is Ichi here..and the Heaven's Arena.. So..other than making sure I'm in top form and the champion of the Arena I guess it doesn't really matter what I do now. I'm a fighter. I thrive for combat and enjoy it more if it's a challenge or fun sport."

"That sounds like Rena alright." Thought Yoruichi though she didn't say anything on the matter..she was more interested in why Grand would care. He didn't know her..in fact the very fact he was being so nice to a woman he had just met, for Yoruichi didn't know about him, was a red flag to her and made her wary of him from the jump. However, she only wanted to look out for her friend who had always helped her whenever she had asked for it in the last couple of centuries though she would not reveal her true self unless Rena's life was in danger because of the fear she had that a sudden memory recollection could do something irreversible to Rena. If only she had more knowledge on what in the world happened..she probably wouldn't be so secretive..

The man seemed a little too interested in uncovering Rena's past for Yoruichi's liking, but she said nothing on it and merely decided to keep an eye on him in case he somehow posed a problem to Rena.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The girl who defied Death   The girl who defied Death EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 4:22 am

“a life of nothing but senseless violence doesn't seem the best way to recover any previous memories, well unless one was knocked on the head hard enough” he chuckled slightly. He placed down his card to pay for the evenings meal. “Why not take a walk you two, some fresh night air may give us some good, and judging by the crowed in this town, they are more likely to avoid you if anything” he chuckled and got up from the table. “oh please join us my feline friend” he smiled comfortably and begun to head out the building, if they decided not to follow him they he guess he would call it a night and see them again at some point, it seems their fates were intertwined for awhile now.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The girl who defied Death   The girl who defied Death EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:04 pm

Rena and Ichi followed him out, but not before Yoru"Ichi" quipped at his remark with an "Of course I will I'm her pet." Rena who had retained her personality and was still fuddling through her mind over certain bits that were foggy suddenly asked a question that she realized had not actually been answered.

"So why are you being so nice to me? You didn't actually tell me anything. You kinda brushed it off with a comment about someone you knew." Ichi was glad Rena had said it because she didn't want to seem to untrusting to this man at the moment because it could cause friction between her and Rena if Rena decided the man was okay, but said nothing on the matter and kept silent, "Don't get me wrong I'm thankful for the food and all but no one is ever that nice to anyone in the world of the living out of the blue in this day and age. Times are too rough for too many people for that."

With Rena having said that Ichi felt comfortable asking her own question, "and why are you so keen on aiding us in returning my masters memories? I understand wanting to be helpful but you seem overly so.. It's kind of shifty because of that. Memory loss is well known to usually return on it's own over time.. though that time always varies from person to person. So there really isn't a reason for you to be so enthusiastic about helping her." The two had not stopped following him while asking these questions however..so they simply waited for a response..and if one was not given quick enough they would stop following him.

Rena kinda looked at Ichi with a look of..what? though she did understand where Ichi was coming from, but she couldn't keep it up against the fluffy kitty and ended up picking Ichi up and snuggling "him". Which of course made Yoruichi purr to keep appearances..and cuz she didn't mind being snuggled.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The girl who defied Death   The girl who defied Death EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 2:42 am

Grand was happy that they were keeping up, and was just as happy about their questioning, even with no memory, she was still having good intuition. While the questions were being asked he though of how to answer while listening at the same time, keeping his response at a natural rate. “Times are rough for many people, however I am quite well off that I can afford to feed a person in need of a meal, and I am very happy you ate your fill for it showed you were really in need of such food. And I have said before, you reminded me of a good friend I new before, she was a very nice woman, and has helped me out in ways she wouldn't know, sadly she passed away within the more recent years, so I thought I would indirectly return the favor by helping someone of similar appearance and persona. I'm grateful you were as well able to help me in that aspect” he smiled passionately as if every word where true, and to a small extent they were.

“and I'm sorry if I seem overzealous, however I did wish to find common ground to converse while sharing a meal instead of akward silence, however I am a man who loves Physiobiology, so events such as memory loss are interesting, however the fact this woman fell from the sky makes me very interested in the life she had before all this. I am sorry if my intentions seem a bit..selfish, however I assure you I mean no harm in finding this woman's story, however it does worry me of Rena's condition, yes memory loss is well known to return, but those cases usually don't include a massive spiritual pressure outburst along with a long drop from the sky, and as someone who to me represents a faithful friend, I could not sleep at night if I weren't able to help you Rena”
he smiled sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The girl who defied Death   The girl who defied Death EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 12:11 pm

"eh..whatever.." Rena said after he finished his long spiels in order to answer her.. It wasn't that she was a simple minded person..but honestly anything that required that complicated of an answer was either some type of deception or overly explained. On either note Rena would keep a closer eye on the man but it wouldn't have been enough for her to suddenly begin to distrust him completely.

"Well.. I remember what spiritual power is..and I remember I had an almost limitless amount of it.. but now.." She clenched one of her fists which made her arms entirety bulk slightly from the effort, "I don't have any. Whatever happened to me must have used it all. It's probably what protected me too."

"She's being awefully calm.. Thats not like her.. She must be planning to herself on the matter of his story.. Alright I can follow your lead Rena..even if you don't realize that your helping me to know what to do.. I'll avoid poking at it.." Yoruichi thought to herself as she grew tired of walking and jumped up to sit on Rena's shoulder where she stay'd perched and got pet almost unconsciously by Rena out of her own love for cats, "Where are we going anyways.. Since your the one who suggested this walk.."
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The girl who defied Death   The girl who defied Death EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 11:19 pm

Grand let out a small sigh, he could tell both of them were rather suspicious, Rena from her face, it wasn't bold but it hinted. The cat however was different to tell. How it reacted to a lot of what Grand said and lots of questions, yet whenever hugged it would give out a purr that almost didn't seem appropriate other than the fact she was being held, last he knew cats didn't purred whenever squeezed, however he could easily be wrong on that point. Maybe depiction that he normally took was the wrong route. Maybe he should actually mix the truth in this. Back at the restaurant he felt a strange power watching them more then anything. “OK I was avoiding giving any real information out due to I heard a sudden jump in knowledge could violently revive your memories, but I do know some bits from a small network of informants and the name you given me, its hard not to match them up but it seems you caused lots of trouble in some places previously, and I noticed some odd people watching us back in the restaurant. Sadly I wouldn't doubt it if the King himself was after you, such a cruel unforgiving man would be furious if he learned you still lived” he looked up at the sky with some disgust, he did hate the soul king, not just envy but for the fate he has given him and his comrades. Along with some other reasons he didn't bother thinking into. “i know a place with less...ears if you understand, and it would probably be much safer if you referred to yourself as Valkyrie to avoid unneeded confliction. But I will surely tell you this, that ruckus you accidentally caused in the middle of this town wasn't ignored by everyone” he was serious at this point as since that point in time did some strange faces come up. It seems other organizations were gonna make their move on her. He knew for sure the Soul Society would be up to something along the lines, however his network of informants haven't uncovered any plans from such orgs at this time.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The girl who defied Death   The girl who defied Death EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:19 pm

"eh..whatever.." Rena said again in the same non-chalant manner. Though now she said it simply because of her own confidence instead of suspicion. Someone was watching her? Someone wanted to take her on? Bring it! She would do what she remembered always doing. Stepping up and smacking them down, "Lead on Mr. Mystery.. but if you get me into trouble I'll crush you between my toes.." with that said she'd follow him..Yoruichi staying on her shoulder and keeping to herself on the matter as she did so.

Though both of him had not failed to miss the red flag..of the man mentioning knowledge of the "King". The knowledge made Rena's anger rise..but only internally..and she didn't know why. Yoruichi however was shocked instead of angry..that knowledge wasn't common place.. this man was definitely more than he appeared..but she too didn't let it show and kept her cat form act up anyways..purring and rubbing her head against Rena's cheek to be pet while they walked. "Ichi" was going to be needed for quite a long time it seemed..
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The girl who defied Death   The girl who defied Death EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 10:14 pm

He walked on towards a small building with some people walking around, they had a bit more spiritual pressure than an average person, but were clearly human in all aspects and held no murderous intent. As Grand walk by them he whispered for them to keep a look out for any suspicious figures,then beckoned the two to come into the building. “heh, I am not the one causing any trouble here.” he politely smiled while double checking the building. “The world is a dangerous place, as you said, its even rare for a nice face to appear, this place should be much safer then the restaurant before, it definitely appears that you have gathered more of an audience then you believe however, falling girls from the sky don't come common in this era” he seemed to be a bit worried if any of the other orgs have completely caught on to who she is. Or even worse, who he is. “It seems both of you are very curious as what events are happening, ask and I shall answer to the best I can” he sat down waiting.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The girl who defied Death   The girl who defied Death EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 9:13 pm

"I don't really care," Rena said extremely bluntly, "you are actually beginning to bore me.. I'm a fighter.. get to the point instead of sneaking around the subject. You would only worry about other people if you wanted me to join you in some weird place that no one else knows about." she crossed her arms as she said this after entering the "secret" building of his. Ichi was a bit surprised by this sudden declaration but was pleased with it, "She's got a point. We don't like wasting time and you are doing just that. Skip ahead to the important bits..nothing else concerns us even if it concerns you."

(Shitty post but ya know.. you really don't give me much to work with.. and I'm tired.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The girl who defied Death   The girl who defied Death Empty

Back to top Go down

The girl who defied Death
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: Bogota-
Jump to: