Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The unexpected promotion I_vote_lcapThe unexpected promotion I_voting_barThe unexpected promotion I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The unexpected promotion I_vote_lcapThe unexpected promotion I_voting_barThe unexpected promotion I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The unexpected promotion Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The unexpected promotion Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The unexpected promotion Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The unexpected promotion Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The unexpected promotion Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The unexpected promotion Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The unexpected promotion Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The unexpected promotion Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The unexpected promotion Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The unexpected promotion Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The unexpected promotion Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The unexpected promotion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

The unexpected promotion Empty
PostSubject: The unexpected promotion   The unexpected promotion EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 5:54 pm

Rin Kyoujaku, who had originally come here to inform the coalition about the arrancar rogue who had blown up a fair amount of the defense grid in her section of the city, was now shaking hands with the "now" former Leader of the Coalition Lance. She was still a bit baffled as to why she was chosen even though they had explained it clearly and with great logic at least a dozen times now.

"Well.. I promise to do my best then.." She said at the very end of the discussion before Lance left on his journey that he not only refused to discuss but seemed to totally vanish into thin air for. Hours into the job she was groaning because of how extremely behind on paperwork the coalition's main office was due to the lack of actual interest in running the organization..

~~~~~~
Several Days later
~~~~~~

"...is this thing on? ..oh. Oops." Rin coughed a bit over the intercom of the buildings PA system and cleared her throat before speaking in a somewhat dignified manner, "All available squad captains or their 2nd in commands are to report to the meeting room. It's about time you all met your new boss and I met all of you. That is all."

She'd wait for them and pretty much do little else besides that other than work on the paperwork mountain stacked up right next to her. Which she cheated on doing and clapped her hands before using Aether to create an alchemical response with her pens and the papers.. Thus transmuting her ink written signatures onto all the documentations as required..or her denial. she had already read each one so she knew which ones got which stamp.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

PostSubject: Re: The unexpected promotion   The unexpected promotion EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 10:57 pm

Fritz had been having a horrible, sleepless couple of weeks recently. He kept having nightmares of those he had killed... Nightmares of his friends dying and leaving.... Him being unable to do a thing..... and the worst ones were reliving old memories, memories of when Oro was in control of the body...... New memories of what actually happened in the years between 'Lil the shinigami dying and joining Aizen's Las Noches' and 'snapping back to his senses and leaving the arrancars'.... The reason why he can't remember, was because Oro had been in control.... and in the nightmares, he watches Oro slay countless hollows, arrancars, humans, shinigami, everyone! It was just horrible. Fritz even stood up all night long when they were at their worst, just to avoid the next nightmares to come.

And that was the reason why Fritz hadn't left his room and talked to anybody recently. Today was going to change though, because he finally woke up from his first good dream in a while. He was having a blast in the dream, but he just can't remember what it was about. It sucks to not remember good dreams. He opened his mini-fridge and found the grapes that he bought last week on the bottom shelf. He grabs about 1/4 of the grapes and puts it in a bowl that he left on top of the fridge for... five days was it now? Man, he needed to get back into gear.

Just then, the intercom started up and he heard someone speaking. He has never heard this voice before. It was quite intriguiging, (and slightly funny at the beginning with the intercom tests), to hear a new person on the intercom. Then he was surprised because she had said that she wanted to meet the squad captains, and have them meet their new boss. What happened to Lance? Fritz had thought. To be quite frank with himself, he didn't really care that Lance stepped down. Not since he tried to order Fritz back into monitored solitude. So, now that he has learned that there's a new boss, the silver haired arrancar puts on a cyan-and-white horizontal striped shirt, dark blue denim jeans, and a pair of black socks. Afterwards, he straps his silver-and-black guitarblade over his shoulder. Then, with a bowl of green grapes in his left hand, he strolls towards the meeting room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two minutes after Intercom Announcement (For people who want to skip the long intro Razz)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fritz had finally made it to the meeting room, after taking a couple wrong turns while heading up to the room. Well, he wasn't in there yet, but he was in the hallway to get into it. Fritz had just woken up and, aside from his attire, did not look like he was public ready. He had the 'Just-woke-up-and-is-groggy' look on his face, a crazy case of bedhead which actually made his usual slightly-kept spikey hair look like bedhead, and had no shoes on. Hopefully I can at least try to make a good first impression the arrancar thought to himself.

Almost walking past the meeting room, Fritz catches himself, pushes the door, and walks straight into the door; making a loud THUNK sound as he hit the door. Nothing happened at this time, but a muffled profane word could be slightly heard through the door. This time, Fritz pulls the door and it swings wide open. The guy sees the new leader and says, "Good morning." Although he did not know what the time of day it was, he said this no matter what and took his seat of the General of the Council of Defense with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: The unexpected promotion   The unexpected promotion EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 12:54 am

A young man awoken at his desk to the sound of his name echoingt on the speakers, papers flew everywhere as he woken up with a start, his nice fedora falling off the top of his head. He ran over to the sink nearby and splashed water on his face, his black hair getting a bit wet as he shoke his head and neatly combed it. He ran out of the room forgetting his jacket wearing a yellow dress shirt and a black tie, he had striped pants as well and nice pair of shoes, a little warn however. He had suspenders that hung over his shoulders and two gun holsters on either side. And to his back strapped an artistic sheath of black with gold detail. He dashed into the room to see a new person sitting at the leader's desk. “OH..um.. Hi, you must be the new leader, as someone just promoted I got the memo...a tad late” in reality he hasn't checked his email until this morning. He soluted and took a seat nearby.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: The unexpected promotion   The unexpected promotion EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 7:03 pm

Nero was actually sitting at a desk, when the intercom basically said for him to go up to the meeting room. Mostly because he couldn't find his superior officer. Putting his hair into it's usual ponytail style, and clasping his cloak onto his usual outfit, he made his way to the meeting room, thinking the entire way up there. New Leader? Last I checked, Lance was still in charge. Unless he felt something else was greater than running the Coalition, I guess. Nero rubbed his chin, before getting to the door.

Lightly knocking, before entering, Nero saw that he wasn't the first into the room. "Hello. Nero Karumo, Second in Command of the Center for Dangerous Human Capture or Destruction. Nice to meet all of you." He did recognize Fritz, but that wasn't a good introduction to him at all. It was also the day he met Sharu. Exciting day, if a bit rough for Fritz. Looking at the girl doing the paperwork, he thought, That must be the new Leader. A bit young, but whatever. As long as she is capable...
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The unexpected promotion   The unexpected promotion EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 9:34 pm

Lynn Aile of the RnD Division had caused a minor explosion in one of the labs again and because of that hadn't heard the Intercom call for her presence until one of her subordinates rushed in and kept telling her over and over that she had been summoned to the Meeting Room several floors up. Eventually he managed to get a hold of her attention and she rushed off in a hurry leaving the lab in a complete and total wreck. Her doll rushing behind her in it's sealed form as usual barking somewhat excitedly about her sudden urgency.

About ten minutes later she fell into the meeting room after bursting in due to her rush to make it on time. After quickly regaining her composure she rubbed the back of her head and bow'd a little at her fellow comrades, "Sorry bout being late and all that. I was in the middle of something and didn't hear the announcement.." She sat down and noticed that only Fritz was here from the last time a meeting was called..She hadn't joined the last one personally but had heard about it from Alexander before he quit the coalition.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rin looked about as the last couple of people finally arrived before putting the large mountain of paperwork from the table to the floor, "Good your all here.. As I said it was time you met your new boss and I met you.. I can't run an organization if I don't know who will be delivering all of my orders to the other members after all." She rested her chin on her hands as she kept glancing around at them all slowly, "Lance, for reasons unknown, has stepped down for an undeterminable amount of time as leader and though I did not expect to become the leader when I came here to report an incident in the southern district of New York.. I intend to do my job since I accepted the position.. To do that I'll need to know more about each of you.. Sure..I could read the files.. but that only says so much. It's better to hear it from your own mouths in your own way instead of the way of someone else."

She would wait for each of them to tell her about themselves and then would continue, "I've heard that Soul Society never recovered from the crippling damage dealt to it by the Rogue Vizard Rena, though I still don't know why she was attacking them." She sighed a bit and waved a hand, "However that is a moot point.. the Shinigami Survivors have built a base in Karakura Town to attempt to continue their duties as Soul Reapers.. I'll want your thoughts on that and what you think, if anything, we should do about it. If we decide to do anything..that will be your job -she looked over at Fritz- to determine what will be needed from us to take either helpful action or violent action..though I don't personally see a reason for violence against those who claim to aid us."

She picked up a a couple of folders and slid them to each of the people present, "I've also heard an interesting rumor from some of my customers in the south district who returned from a vacation in South America.. Supposedly the vizard Rena crashed there and was not giving off any shinigami energy while doing so. I'd like the division in charge of determining dangerous beings -She looked over at Nero while she said this- to go scout around and find out what exactly happened and what Rena's current disposition is, if she is deemed a threat, regardless of her past helpfulness and owning a very popular Arena Tower, we must apprehend her and keep her from doing the same damage she dealt to the Shinigami to us."
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The unexpected promotion   The unexpected promotion EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 10:26 pm

As he was waiting for the others to arrive, he was eating his grapes and managed to eat half of the bowl already. He was hungry. Well, he recognized two of the people here, Nero and Gauge, but he hadn't met Lynn and the new leader. After a final yawn, Fritz shakes his head and manages to wake up a little more.

Then the new leader starts talking. Fritz had overheard talking about someone named Rin becoming the leader when he was walking up, but he wasn't awake enough to recall the information earlier. She starts off by talking about how she was named the new leader. Fritz really doesn't understand why she was made leader either, but then again why question it. He'll just go with the flow.

Then she makes everyone introduce themselves. Fritz started the introductions off with a simple, "Good morning everyone. My name is Fritz and I am the head of the Council of Defense. I've been here for a long time and, unlike everyone here, I am obviously an arrancar. I, however, am not like all the other arrancar, cause I obviously want to help the humans, protect humanity. I hated that I became an arrancar, but I can't say that I shouldn't have become an arrancar, since I would be me if I never became an arrancar. Still, here I am and I want to protect the world..."

Then he listens to everyone else's introductions and then Rin starts to talk about the Soul Society taking in refuge in Karakura town. She then started directing a question of action of what to do about this towards the silver haired arrancar. To which, Fritz had replied, "Well, obviously we are taking a course of friendly actions, because they lost their homes. That, and it's just the right thing to do. What we need to do is to set up a database that the Shinigamis can share with us as they stay in the Human World, and have them tell us what they are doing at all times. Also, we'll provide communications as well... I think that's what we need to do in response to the Soul Society being in the Human world"
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The unexpected promotion   The unexpected promotion EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 7:57 pm

The man straightened his tie and stood up. “My name is Gauge Jackson. Commander of the Troop Squad, and encase you don't know, I happen to be a bount” he smiled, however a low growl came from his sword held at his back. “and also my partner Lancelot, I consider him a partner more so then a Doll. I came to this organization to help keep the world safer then it was for me, and I'm glad to help out in any way I can” he smiled and sat back down awaiting for the rest of the introductions, then afterwards listened to Fritz's ideals on joining with the shinigami. He agreed with it for the most part but still felt it was important to voice his own opinion.

“The shinigami are having Hardships, but I think it would be better to leave them be, maybe not an alliance, but something as they take care of their side while we take care of ours. Some sort of partner ship. The world is a large place and it would be good to have the shinigami take care of a portion while we keep our own jurisdiction. However in such a case as shinigami being attacked again, we should not interfere in those matters but instead prepare our own defenses so we don't lose any men in their battles. They may share a common enemy, but we have no need to create any binding alliances at this time” he wondered how his opinion would fare with the rest.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: The unexpected promotion   The unexpected promotion EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 12:29 pm

Nero just kept quiet, while Rin talked. Scratching his chin, before listening on the others introduce themselves. He then realized it was his turn. "As I said before, my name is Nero Karumo. The only thing I'm really going to say is that I am a former vampire slayer. But, now I am here." He listened to Fritz's, and Gauge's opinions on the Shinigami. "I think you both make good points. In my opinion, I think we should contact, and take it from there. Let's not try and force an alliance. If they want it, then we should do it. If not, at least keep it peaceful. I haven't met a Shinigami yet, though I did meet a former one, so I'm not quite at liberty to guess their reaction to our watching them."

He sighed, before addressing Rin about Rena. "Honestly, I'm not even sure we could find her. If your customers had just returned from their vacation, it would men there is at least a couple of day difference, if not weeks. I will do my best however. It's all I can offer, sorry." Nero then settled back into his chair, listening to what happened next.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The unexpected promotion   The unexpected promotion EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 7:36 pm

Lynn spoke up when it came her turn, "I'm Lynn Aile.. also a bount like Gauge.. with my partner Zeross. -The lil wolf thing yipped to make it's presence known in the room- I'm currently in charge of the Research division though I'm only it's vice-chief. I still harbor hatred for the shinigami for what they've done to my people in the past, however, I cannot say I wouldn't agree to help them.. I've learned too much being here at the coalition to just turn them away, but I do think they should be left to handle their own affairs.." Lynn's doll jumped up onto her lap and she started petting the cute little wolf, "Also..Nero.. I may be able to help with locating Rena..I'm not sure yet.. but I'll most certainly try my best to come up with some kinda gizmo to find her."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rin grinned a bit as the group finished, "So it's settled.. peaceful actions with the Shinigami who are based in Karakura Town.. and a joint search for Rena Lisola to make sure she still isn't a threat like she was during Soul Societys' downfall." She looked around a bit more..feeling as though this meeting was a bit short and wanting to make sure everyone had said all that they wished to say, "Anything else anyone wishes to bring up and discuss before we close this really short meeting?"

Lynn perked up a bit as that was mentioned, "Actually.. Before she left the Coalition Sharu Kitsugi had arrested a sinner, who had then be contracted somehow, to build a machine to aid us against the Hell problem as well as allowing us to track other dimensional forms of travel.. but I don't trust it. I would like permission to begin a project of making our own version of this device in case something happens that causes it to be used against us in some way..considering Sinners go to hell for a reason..and this was built by a sinner.. I can't say I like the idea that it's even around."

"Alright.. Do what you need to but don't do anything to damage the device we currently have.. eventual trap or not it is currently our best way to track and control the traffic of incoming spiritual beings in the World of the Living." Rin said as she waved her hand non-chalantly infront of her towards Lynn, "anyone else have something to add to the meeting then?"
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The unexpected promotion   The unexpected promotion EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 11:57 pm

"Well, I don't have anything else to add on... but there is one more thing, as long as he comes in ti-" Fritz was starting to say, until the doors opened up... "Well, there's the new vice-captain of the Medic Squad right now!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a long five hour flight, going from Alaska to New York, for this Russian man. Lavishka Lebedev, a blonde haired, emerald eyed russian, just came to New York because of the job transfer. He originally was part of the Coalition, but was stuck doing medical research in Alaska, but apparently he was promoted to 2nd in command of the Medic Squad, because of Fritz, the General of the Council of Defense. Well, there wasn't anyone in the actual Medic squad as of at except for the leader of it, so Lavi was just there at the right time and place. And he was promoted to that position a couple of weeks ago, and Lavi had to wrap up his research and pack up and that stuff, so it took him a long while to get to the base...

After a good 40 minutes of walking from the airport and into the Coalition building, he was confronted by Attendence. He had to show two forms of ID (Passport and Driver's liscense) to the lady until she realized he was 2nd in command of a division, and then went straight to babbling on about a meeting that he should be at and where it was at in the building. Shrugging, Lavi drops his luggage at the front desk, told the woman to keep an eye on his stuff, and pressed the elevator button to the cooresponding floor to where the meeting was held at.

On the right floor, he spent a minute or two walking through the halls until he came across a lively room of chatter, which was a good guess of where the meeting was at. He opened the door and found a person saying that the new 2nd in command of the Medic squad has now arrived... Which was true, but that person made him a little ticked that he was eating grapes at a meeting...

So he pulled out his pistols and shot the bowl and the grapes, missing Fritz. He then says in a russian accent (voice sounds exactly like Russia from Hetalia, might I add Razz), "It is rude to eat during important meeting, is it not?" he puts his pistols away and smiles saying in a creepy way (creepy as in shooting a bowl of a friendly person then talks as if nothing happened), "Evening friends, my name is Lavishka Lebedev. I am new 2nd command of Medic Squad, as he had said."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fritz nearly jumped out of his seat when the Lavi pulled pistols on him and shot the bowls. Scared as heck, he just nodded to what Lavi said and agreed to not eat during meetings... Fritz kind of shrank in his seat because he practically had a heart attack.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The unexpected promotion   The unexpected promotion EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:59 pm

As the bullet his the bowl, some of the grapes flew in the air, it caught Gauge's attention as he quickly reached out to snatch the grape from the air, plopping one in his mouth with a delighted smile. “I am afraid I have nothing else to add” he said happily chewing on the grapes, of course swallowing before talking. He didn't have many ideas despite being new to the position. He relaxed in his site and looked around the room to see if anyone else spoke up or not. Sadly as he ate he didn't hear the newcomer, the gunshot still ringing in his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The unexpected promotion   The unexpected promotion Empty

Back to top Go down

The unexpected promotion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: New York :: Coalition HQ-
Jump to: