Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Hunt VS Sharu (Private) I_vote_lcapHunt VS Sharu (Private) I_voting_barHunt VS Sharu (Private) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Hunt VS Sharu (Private) I_vote_lcapHunt VS Sharu (Private) I_voting_barHunt VS Sharu (Private) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Hunt VS Sharu (Private) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Hunt VS Sharu (Private) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Hunt VS Sharu (Private) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Hunt VS Sharu (Private) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Hunt VS Sharu (Private) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Hunt VS Sharu (Private) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Hunt VS Sharu (Private) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Hunt VS Sharu (Private) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Hunt VS Sharu (Private) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Hunt VS Sharu (Private) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Hunt VS Sharu (Private) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Hunt VS Sharu (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Hunt VS Sharu (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Hunt VS Sharu (Private)   Hunt VS Sharu (Private) EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 7:17 am

Training grounds, the birthplace of new power and the fear which comes from gaining such new skills. A desolate place it was, away from the clutches of humanity and pollution alike. No steel towers decorated the landscape, but trees strong and tall surrounded the clearing which spread across training areas for at least half a mile in most directions. Though among the tall grass sat a young man, the age of eighteen and heavily bronzed, his skin like that of darkened metal, glimmering dully in the sun over head. With dirty blonde hair and metallic hazel eyes, the human waited as a block of metal levitated before his body.

With eyes clenched shut, and his senses about, Hunt the leaden human focused in his mind the small ball of hardened lead, about this size of the man's fist. His thick clothing hiding most of his tanned skin. The tan cargo pants coupled with hiking boots and a dirt orange hoodie sweatshirt. Listening to the sounds around him, Hunt tried to loose himself in the training of his very mind. The ball of lead rotating slowly, ever so slowly, at a constant pace. The human energy drifting in the air ever so faintly.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Hunt VS Sharu (Private)   Hunt VS Sharu (Private) EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 6:32 pm

Sharu had not been here in a very long time.. It was almost nostalgic to her because of that.. She just kept walking through the landscape without stopping to soak in the surroundings however.. She was here because she said she'd train with someone..nothing more. Otherwise she would never have come here again.. She wasn't walking alone either.. Out of a slight need to use her energy most of the time she was levitating several large rocks around her as she walked..and seemed to be smoking a cigarette while sporting her usual outfit.. a short shirt and short shorts..along with her weapon summoning knuckle gloves and two pistols with their holsters attached to her shoulders.

She was following the freely exerted energy of Hunt the man she had agreed to fight with to test his newly unlocked potential. She soon reached the spot he was at and dropped the miniature boulders she was levitating as the expenditure of energy was no longer required. She would have plenty of things to do with Hunt..

"I'm here as promised.. Whenever your ready Hunt.." She said as she blew a bit of smoke out of her mouth while continuing to smoke the ever slow burning cigarette that was still in her mouth, "Just let me know when your ready to stop.. Once I get started it may be hard to stop on a dime depending on the situation.." She mentioned this only because she was fully aware of the sinner sleeping inside of her body. Though she was capable of controlling it for the most part..it did have it's moments.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hunt VS Sharu (Private)   Hunt VS Sharu (Private) EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:18 pm

Opening one eye, Hunt looked over at the sound of grass being flattened, the teenager glad that Sharu had arrived as rotating a hunk of lead was profoundly boring for him. "Alright..." He mumbled under his breath as the bronze skinned human dropped the lead weight into the palm of his right hand, tossing it softly into his other hand. "Whatever works for you, I guess if this doesn't go anywhere or something I'll let you know when to stop...Well I mean, I guess, er... Never mind I lost my train of thought..." Pausing for a moment, Hunt rubbed his stubbled beard that had already started growing again after shaving. "We'll start now then if you don't mind, I really don't feel like waiting an hour, well I mean unless you don't want to start now, um.." The human wavered for a second, hating the fact he had to talk knowing he always stumbles over his words.

"I'm just going to shut up now... I guess... whenever your ready..." He spoke in his somewhat deep voice, tossing the lead ball, only about six inches in diameter. If Sharu agreed to start at that moment, the leaden ball would burst into ten equal chunks of sharpened lead which would then surge forward at bala speed, the lead double the hardness of normal lead. Once the lead is dodged, blocked, or actually does damage to Sharu they will explode into dust particles and swarm around Hunt's body. The lead poison takes effect once it enters the body, and causes a headache, moderate pain in organs, mild confusion, severe muscle pain, odd taste sensations, and weakness. (The weakness lowers speed by 10%, strength by 10%, durability by 10%, and stamina by 10%) The lead is a nonconductor of electricity and heat when Hunt controls it.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hunt VS Sharu (Private)   Hunt VS Sharu (Private) EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 11:31 pm

"..I just said to start when you were ready.." She said at him before suddenly having a lot of projectiles hurling at her. Sharu pulled her guns out and fired an energy bullet for each lead piece that came at her. The ensuing dust storm caused by that started to take effect immediately as she rushed him and breathed in, which was normal, but was quickly being fought against by her own ability to heal. Though it would take a couple more minutes to build a strong enough immunity to completely negate the lead poisoning.. Ignoring the weakness, though it showed, her guns vanished into thin air and out popped a spear which was being thrust for Hunt's face and once the spear formed it would be quite obvious that Sharu was now wearing shinigami robes though she was still giving off human energy.

"Hadou no 32 OKASEN!" She said the instant she failed to stab Hunt in the face, regardless of how he made her fail, thought had he blocked her he would have noticed that the weapon left a trail of spirit particles when moving and that the impact of her blow would have occured a second time while he was still blocking her..making it harder to keep the weapon away with sheer strength. The kidou caused a large wide arc of yellow energy to hurl itself from her weapon towards him. Due to her inability to control the power of her kidou during fullbring it would be noted to be much stronger than it's original counterpart as if she had fully charged it with power.

After that the spear was dismissed causing her shinigami robes to disappear as well and she once again formed her guns after hopping back away from his direction and keeping her stance as a defensive one. Round one had been completed.. How many more rounds would it take to please Hunt with the training? ....she had no clue and didn't really care.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hunt VS Sharu (Private)   Hunt VS Sharu (Private) EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 4:44 am

Frowning visibly as the lead shards were shot down, Hunt's mood took a turn for the worst, but the feelings of sadness only lasted for a split second as the metal dust took its effect on his opponent. Grinning like an imbecile the leaden human watched as the guns disappeared without a trace only for a spear to become present, aiming right for his smiling face. Waving his hand in front of his body a wall solid wall of lead formed between the spear and Hunt's body, the dark thick metal blocking the strike as the wall took the next strike with ease as it was manipulated to move backwards to reduce the impact.

While jumping back with the lead wall, floating in the air in front of his body, the wall spanned three feet in length and height, being only one foot thick, though it was still quite a formidable shield being so thick. Shifting his weight, Hunt's smile left his face as the blast of energy came surging forward with a decent amount of power. Counter attacking at that same moment as the arc of energy came, the slab of lead turned horizontal as it soon separated into five equally smaller slabs, their edges sharpened for tearing through flesh and cloth alike. The edges of the leaden slabs, which had become circular in shape, were as hard as zanpakuto steel, where as the rest was still its normal strength.

Hurling two discs forward at the discharge of energy the discs went vertical absorbing the blast as they dropped to the ground, where as the other three continued forward at a decent speed as Sharu's left knee, right hand, and upper left shoulder as her spear changed into her guns. Hunt knowing his disadvantaged released more of his spiritual energy as he went into his second form, as he unhooked a small one foot axe from the back of his belt, where several of his other tools were. Wielding the axe in his left hand, the ten pound hunk of metal growing to the length of seven feet in length becoming more so like a halberd than a battleaxe.

Waiting for the right moment, Hunt controlled the two lead discs that had fallen to the ground earlier to swarm around his body in dust particles along with the extra dust from before, his body enshrouded with a light layer of dust. Staying at a distance, the human knowing his own speed was not entirely great, he went into a defensive stance with his long halberd, waiting for Sharu's next move.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hunt VS Sharu (Private)   Hunt VS Sharu (Private) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 1:24 am

"..in the words of a troll on the internet.." She said with a grin as she pointed a gun at him while his discs were coming at her, "lawl nope." and bang she fired a beam equal to a cero from her gun causing the three discs that came towards her to be destroyed, though chances were the dust from their destruction would still be controlled by Hunt. Her body suddenly started feeling better as it finally managed to heal the lead poisoning he had caused in her and she grinned as she suddenly appeared behind Hunt with no sound or movement to give the appearance away.

"Nice axe." She said as she unleashed a barrage of bala equal bullets from her guns directly at his back. After that she'd start running backwards for about 30 feet while continuing to fire upon him without stopping, "come on come on come on!" she said while firing at him. She was starting to enjoy herself. She hadn't actually ran into a defensive power type in a long time..meaning it would be much harder for her to do any real damage anytime soon.

she stopped once she reached the 30 feet and her guns once again turned to the spear..with it came the robes..and with the robes came a large increase of spiritual energy as she charged up another kidou, "Bakudo no 62 Hyapporankan!" she said as a glowing white rod of energy formed in one of her hands and was launched at Hunt before splitting into 100 of said rods. If any of them managed to hit him they would stick through him and weigh him down immensely trying to bind him in place or to a surrounding object. This would remain true for any lead attacks he sent her way as well..making it as good defensively as it was offensively in this case.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hunt VS Sharu (Private)   Hunt VS Sharu (Private) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 4:02 am

Watching the beams destroying his leaden creations, Hunt bashed on himself in his mind as the lead soon came back to him in the form of dust. "Stupid... Idiot, should have used a better strategy." All the while he dodged the cero powered beam by sidestepping. Though Hunt only had a moment's respite as Sharu disappeared and reappeared behind him as he heard her speak. Out of fear the lead dust all around his body soon solidified into a hard shell as the dark metal took the blasts, each bullet cracking the human shaped shell that immediately dispersed into metal shards after the volley ceased.

Gritting his teeth Hunt turned around quickly, pivoting on his right foot as the metallic human spoke, his voice annoyed, "Damn it... damn it!" He shouted as his mind seemed to seep into an odd collective state. Spitting on the ground, Hunt's sinewy arms seemed to pulse as they grew somewhat thicker, as the lead shards started to penetrate into his very skin. Soon thick spikes, contorted and barbed ripped through his earthy clothing. His hoodie being torn into seeming shreds that lazily rested upon his body. the metal spikes encompassing his outer sides of his limbs, torso, and head like armor. Staring coldly at Sharu whose weapon at that point had turned into a spear again, as hundred of energy like rods came forth to pin him down.

With a wry smile, Hunt chuckled almost innocently as he disappeared from sight. Teleporting above Sharu, at that very moment, that split second from teleporting to appearing above Sharu, only about five feet in distance, Hunt swung fast and hard with his halberd the sharp blade aimed at her torso and neck region. While at that moment, Hunt used his metal creation ability to create all the lead that he could manage at once to come forth from the ground. Thick pillars of the dark metal sprouting vertically all around the pair. Whether Sharu had some kind of plan in mind for the halberd swing the lead pillars would break off into hundreds of thick spikes and fire off at the woman's body. The thirty foot cube of volume of lead firing rapidly like bullets, which would then turn into dust and waft around in the air, after they were dodged, blocked or hit.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hunt VS Sharu (Private)   Hunt VS Sharu (Private) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 6:30 am

Sharu once again vanished as she felt his energy signature appear above her, seeing how she couldn't have had time to move normally to do anything about his attack having just thrown a bakudo in his previous direction, she had no choice but to use her ability to move matter within space..aka Teleportation. She appeared as he did, which was to say directly above him. With her gun cocked at his now protected head figuring he would easily survive this next beam attack with little effort.. however..it would be noted her shinigami robes were not there and bang.. Another Cero at damn near touching range was fired at his head.

"I didn't expect that.. not many humans can teleport like me.. I didn't know you could Hunt it wasn't in the records when I last read them.. interesting.." Sharu said with a wide grin, though it was true the coalition records were usually outdated by leaps and bounds..so this didn't surprise her to the point of disbelief..it actually made this way more interesting, "But if you think thats going to give you an edge your wrong.. It doesn't mean much if I can continue to track your location.."

She said this while he was probably trying to attack her..having most likely recovered fairly quickly from her attack considering his now armored look. So if he did try anything during her talking she'd do what she needed to defend herself. Unfortunately she couldn't do much more with her kidou advantage for a while.. the problem with her being able to still cast it was it took more time for her to be able to use another than most people..she only have one more she could use anytime soon and she was waiting to use the defensive one for a last case situation..

So she just waited. She could have reactivated her fullbring and attacked him again but..she didn't want to do that just yet.. She was going to drag this out and make him work for every inch of this fight. That was the whole point of training anyways.. so it worked out for the better.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hunt VS Sharu (Private)   Hunt VS Sharu (Private) EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 7:48 pm

Watching Sharu as she teleported again, Hunt's swing missing his target as the metal weapon sliced through the air, wondering where Sharu had disappeared to again Hunt felt a pressure on the back of his skull, sudden as he flew downwards into the ground, leaving an light imprint on the grass. Hunt's spike armor repearing itself as it took most of the blow however the human's head hurt like hell as he stood up quickly, Hunt saw that several of his lead shards from earlier had hit their mark. Sharu's left leg was damaged quite a bit, with a few minor cuts and wounds here or there from what Hunt could see on her body.

"You... talk... a lot..." Hunt spoke between small breathes his head still hurting, before shaking off the blow. The teenager's halberd shrinking down to two feet in length, its blade shrinking proportionally as the halberd soon became a one handed battle axe. Staying where he was on the ground, Hunt controlled the lead dust in the air as it soon surrounded him completely in a dome of sifting particles, the dust thick and layered to stop Sharu from seeing Hunt's exact position inside the dome. At that time, Hunt laughed as part of the lead soon became hardened to the strength of zanpakuto metal, while the rest was still its normal enhanced strength. Then Hunt activated the ability of his axe, the temperature soon becoming extremely warm, the temperature rising every moment as it stalled at one hundred and ten Fahrenheit. The particles in the air vibration extremely fast to achieve this final effect. The high temperature only in effect one hundred feet in radius from hunt.

Knowing that temperature did not affect him, Hunt bit his lip, contemplating how to proceed, figuring the best bet would be to go into his new found hyper mode. The lead soon stopped moving as the dust dome dispersed into the air all around, leaving hunt with his zanpakuto hardened metal block which then became twenty five one foot thick sharpened spikes, each spanning five feet in length the heavy weapons followed hunt as he moved forward air walking into the sky. The man firing off all twenty five at the woman, though as they closed the distance as they reached five feet away from her twenty disappeared as they were teleported with Hunt's ability. The remaining five continuing on with extremely powerful manipulation strength, enough to lift a car, at Hunt's opponent, while the remaining twenty split up into five groups of four, one coming from her left, another from her right, back, above, and below. The idea being to skewer the teleporter.

Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hunt VS Sharu (Private)   Hunt VS Sharu (Private) EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 6:11 pm

The lead bits that had managed to hit her were slowly pushed out by her body as it began to repair the damage. Her leg didn't look too hot but considering she was in the air..it didn't need to. she'd just have to leave it be for a little bit and let it recover on it's own..that'd take time considering some of the lead bits had been deep but it wasn't anything to seriously worry her. This man had actually started to piss her off though. For a mere training session he sure was trying hard to kill her..as evident by the sudden all encompassing attack he had made. Three barriers formed below, behind, and infront of her as her arms went out wide and both of her guns fired cero-like beams again..knocking down and deflecting, if not destroying, the lead projectiles. The barriers held as the lead spikes pounded into them, and then the barriers moved forth quickly in an attempt to force the spikes to go in the opposite direction...kinda like chest bumping someone who wasn't prepared for it.

"Well if I don't talk then training gets boring.. and whats the idea with the trying to impale me anyways.. Training isn't a battle.. you should know the difference. I'm all for getting clobbered by you if you can manage it but doing things that could actually kill me is gonna piss me off."

Her shinigami robes appeared once more and this time the spear released a wave of flame from itself having created a spark effect by shifting the energy around it quickly. She used blur and her naturally gifted speed to reappear right above ground somewhere to the left Hunt, as she didn't want to actually land due to not wanting her leg to get in the way, while the flame was still going for him from infront..firing off a mass energy that took the form of lightning..though it was nothing more than energy in the shape of a bolt of lightning.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hunt VS Sharu (Private)   Hunt VS Sharu (Private) EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 9:29 pm

Watching as the barriers blocked the powerful spikes the metal just stopped in mid air as they dropped to the ground in a loud crash the twenty five creations seeming to dissolve into dust and waft over to Hunt as he stood with his arms crossed. The man bored of Sharu's spiel not seeing how training was different from a battle, considering that if you make a mistake in a real fight you could end up dead then and there. "Shut up..." Hunt thought as he walked closer to the woman as her shinigami robes appeared again. Not really afraid of what she would do Hunt let the lead dust do his work for him as she let loose a wave of flame that soon came surging forth. At that moment Hunt suddenly let out a cracked laugh as the lead particles gave Hunt the knowledge of where Sharu had reappeared on his left.

Bracing himself the lead dust that had flowed back to him transformed into a thick slab of lead that embedded itself into the ground for support the blast did little to the shield as the energy dispersed around the slab instead of hitting Hunt who stood behind the six foot tall wall. Seeing as the fire had made its grand entrance, finally reaching Hunt at about the same time, the human letting the flames spread across his body the heat doing nothing to his body. While at the same time the leaden armor protected his metallic skin from any serious burns. All the while, Hunt spoke in an unusually callous tone as the inferno lit some of the dead grass on fire. "To be prepared for what happens, through thick and thin is what training is. Real battles are not fought with rubber bullets, nor will a true enemy give pause before splitting a head." Rubbing some blood off of his face from a burn, Hunt spat on the ground again as he put his axe back onto the remains of his belt, deciding to play nice for now.

"Very well, if talking will keep you occupied to help... then you will have your... conversation." Just thinking of the word made Hunt sick as he suddenly went into hyper mode, Hunt's muscles rippling as his strength and physical prowess increased even more so, as the leaden armor seeped into his very skin, his entire body become the dark metal that he controlled. His skin growing duller and thicker as his body became as strong as an above average hierro of his tier, while at the same time he manipulated his zanpakuto strengthen metal around both his forearms, the rest of his legs below below his knees and the top half of his head. There were no more spikes, but rather blunted objects jutting from his body across his shoulders, back, and the areas that were not strengthened with the zanpakuto hardened lead to make Hunt a formidable tank. Using blur Hunt attacked Sharu without a moment's notice as this all took a few seconds as he let out a right punch aimed for her face. "So what do you think about Chicago hm?" Hunt asked trying in his own odd way to talk to the one he fought.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hunt VS Sharu (Private)   Hunt VS Sharu (Private) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 7:43 pm

Sharu grinned as he agreed to actually speak during their fight. Good.. if nothing else it might help work on his lungs and his breathing during exertion. Though she wasn't about to tell him that. In came the punch..up came Sharu's left leg. Slamming into the fist and creating a shockwave of her own energy upon making contact.. She wasn't overly strong compared to his hulked body maybe, but with her energy control and ability to make shockwaves to buffer the impact anytime she did make a physical attack..it wasn't going to be a simple matter to just overpower her.

"Chicago.." She spat on the ground, "I think we should blow the whole fucking thing to hell. Hollow be damned." to visually aid in this point. She brought up both guns and fired a beam from each one at Hunt, She was a bit annoyed now because of that subject..but it didn't change anything in the current situation. She was going to have to try now that he was at full power. Damn.

"lets see how tough your body really is then!" She said as she pulled her spear back out and her shinigami robes followed, She blurred to rush him and started a series of thrusts and quick slashes trying to make the weapon do some serious damage to his body. Even if it couldn't cut him..the weapon's spirit particle double strike ability would at least cause some blunt force damage of some kind after a while.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hunt VS Sharu (Private)   Hunt VS Sharu (Private) EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:48 pm

Moving back quickly at the shock waves of energy the 530 pound man jumped back swiftly as the dirt underneath indented slightly from the weight, the short grass blades contorted and smashed under Hun'ts new weight. Though, as the human kept his guard up he watched as two beams fired at him again. Manipulating his now leaden body the beams passed through his body as two holes appeared where the beams passed through without harm, only for the holes to close back up with the dense metal. Laughing as the lead particles in the air told Hunt everything he needed to know as his brain memorized the scenery and information in mere seconds, thanks to his enhanced mind.

Talking as he moved Hunt spoke between breathes as the spear thrusts came, Hunt using his phasign ability on the physical aspect of the attacks as the spear thrusts passed through his body, yet he soon found himself hurt as the spirit particles did their work, causing Hunt to immediately move back even further, firing off several lead rods at Sharu's right hand. As he created a small three foot barrier across his chest and threw it like a discus at the woman's left arm, the oval barrier would then disperse into three evenly made lead rods if it was hit from a distance and try to close in on her left arm again.

"You have quite the hatred towards the hollow, or I guess it seems, er, I think..." Hunt spoke as he moved forward, his physical phasing ending as he took out a small shield from the remains of his shirt, the small square growing in size to a full sized riot shield at about five and a half feet in length and three and a half feet across. The clear shield protecting Hunt as he charged forward again as his axe appeared again in his left hand, the shield being in his right. Trying to deal a shield bash to Sharu as the lead attacks reached their target at the same time. "But what would you do about the hostages? Blow them up as well?"
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hunt VS Sharu (Private)   Hunt VS Sharu (Private) EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 9:39 pm

(OOC- I've never tried my explosion skill while in this situation so if you don't like it please let me know and I'll edit )

Sharu snapped the spear into two one handed weapons all of a sudden as she did a flurry of strikes to repel all of the lead projectiles that were aimed dangerously accurately at her hands and arms. Just in time for him to mutter something about her obvious hatred of hollow and rush her with a shield bash. Which got countered with a two weapon slam against said shield and two shockwaves of energy as the spirit particles caught up and slammed into the shield as well.

"Casualties are unfortunate, but in war they are inevitable.. If we simply wiped chicago from the map the arrancar would no longer have a hold in our world.. We could eventually rebuild chicago and yes, as sad as this sounds, we could eventually repopulate and replace the lives lost.."

She swung her weapons again at his shield to try and push him back and then fired, point blank, an explosion of pure energy that actually happened one inch from her swords..making it directly inside hunt's lead shield and causing it to explode outwards towards hunt while none of the explosion came towards Sharu. Following this she backed up and put her spear back together and took a defensive stance waiting for the smoke to disperse from her explosion, though she kept track of him via sensing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunt VS Sharu (Private)   Hunt VS Sharu (Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunt VS Sharu (Private)
Page 1 of 1