Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Fairy Tail RPG I_vote_lcapFairy Tail RPG I_voting_barFairy Tail RPG I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Fairy Tail RPG Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Fairy Tail RPG Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Fairy Tail RPG Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Fairy Tail RPG Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Fairy Tail RPG Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Fairy Tail RPG Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Fairy Tail RPG Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Fairy Tail RPG Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Fairy Tail RPG Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Fairy Tail RPG Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Fairy Tail RPG Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Fairy Tail RPG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kisuke

Fairy Tail RPG Empty
PostSubject: Fairy Tail RPG   Fairy Tail RPG EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 9:43 pm

Fairy Tail RPG Fairyt12

Write your own Fairy Tale in the world of Fiore!

www.fairytailrp.com is a non-canon Fairy Tail RP that lets the player make the story! Your story will take place years in to the future of Fiore when all of the characters you love have vanished from the world leaving room for new heroes to rise up and take on the challenges that lie ahead. We feature Guilds such as Fairy Tail, Blue Pegasus, Lamia Scale and Phantom Lord along with other custom, player made guilds for you to choose from. Dragon Slayers roam and Requipping Knights duel, we allow all magics from the series as well as any custom creation you can dream up. The staff is friendly and helpful and the members are calm and equally as friendly and are always present in our chat box which has been known to have 15+ members chatting up a storm. Everything from the series and more is available to you when you join our family on www.fairytailrp.com

Are you ready?

Fairy Tail RPG Ftrpg11

Back to top Go down

Fairy Tail RPG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: OOC Board :: Affliations Board-
Jump to: