Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
New Places (Purple only) I_vote_lcapNew Places (Purple only) I_voting_barNew Places (Purple only) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
New Places (Purple only) I_vote_lcapNew Places (Purple only) I_voting_barNew Places (Purple only) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
New Places (Purple only) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
New Places (Purple only) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
New Places (Purple only) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
New Places (Purple only) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
New Places (Purple only) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
New Places (Purple only) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
New Places (Purple only) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
New Places (Purple only) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
New Places (Purple only) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

New Places (Purple only) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

New Places (Purple only) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

New Places (Purple only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

New Places (Purple only) Empty
PostSubject: New Places (Purple only)   New Places (Purple only) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:51 pm

A young woman with green eyes and light brown hair that fell past her waist sat at a small table outside a coffee shop, a cup of tea in one hand. She wore a long white dress, shoulderless and edged with gold, long tastles hanging from the waist. She also wore a pair of white flat soled shoes. She did look slightly out of place, wearing a dress from 7th century england.

Still not many people spared her a second glance as she slowly flicked trough a magazine as she waited. Its contents were droll, a waste of good trees. Though she looked twenty, she was almost 1600 years old, and not just an enviromentalist, but an actual druid, chosen by nature to keep it safe. There were others like her, though very rare, making their job difficult.

Lately though she had bigger worries, such as the Arrancar pressense in chicago, the fall of the Seireitei, and general chaos and war across the earth. It was all pretty taxing so Eve had decided to take a break from her job as head of the healing devision in the coalition, and come to Kurakara town to visit her brother jensen, a captain in the gotei 13 or what ever the remnants living in Kurakara town called themselves, and her nephew Ashen who hadn't stuck around long enough to tell her what it was he did, though it was probably dangerous.

Both were busy with one thing or another leaving Eve to entertain herself in this bustling city, which she wasn't happy about. Honestly she was very bored and hoped a hollow, thief or something would come along to make her day slightly more fun.
Back to top Go down
LittleMissUlquiorra

PostSubject: Re: New Places (Purple only)   New Places (Purple only) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:04 am

Walking through Karakura town on a typical Saturday afternoon, Britney carried with her bags from many of the shops. She had spent the whole day shopping for new clothes and makeup and decided to take a break for a small cup of coffee. She spotted a cute little shop down the street that advertised traditional coffee cups.

As she went to an outside table, she noticed a dress with which she instantly fell in love. She stood between tables staring at the girl, wondering if she should make friends with this girl who obviously appreciated finer clothes. She saw that the magazine this girl was reading was a fashion and made up her mind.

Britney put on a smile and walked to the girl's table. She sat down across from her and said, "Hi, my name's Britney! I like your dress!". She took a sip of her coffee and smiled at the mystery woman.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: New Places (Purple only)   New Places (Purple only) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:22 pm

Eve was sipping at her tea when a stranger joined her at the table, sat down and politely introduced herself. Eve smiled and responded with equal politeness. "Thank you, its one of my favorites." And as old as she was, maintained by threads of spiritual pressure to keep it clean and undamaged. "I'm Eve Reinhart." She extended a hand to shake if Britney so wished to.

She considered the young girl for a moment. It was very odd to meet someone so straight forward these days, especially with young people. Eve noticed she didn't look japanese either, Plus her English was very good, so she made a few assumptions. "So are you just visiting, or do you live in japan?" Eve asked, placing the magazine down. after all she'd had no interest in it, a bit of conversation would be nice instead.
Back to top Go down
LittleMissUlquiorra

PostSubject: Re: New Places (Purple only)   New Places (Purple only) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:21 pm

Britney gladly shook her hand. It wasn't every day that she met someone wearing the most beautiful dress. "I live here in Japan. My parents moved here when I was three. It's been a little hectic, but I found a few programs to involve myself in the community and I really like it here now." She took another sip of her coffee, "Where do you get your clothes? I must have a dress like that!" Britney made an anime style feline based smiley face to express her feelings of companionship and joy for finding a new friend with whom she can go shopping and buy more nice clothes.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: New Places (Purple only)   New Places (Purple only) EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:55 am

Eve nodded as Britney explained her situation. "Thats nice to hear. I've never been here before, I spent most of my life in england, and some traveling europe and america, though i'm not the tourist type." Eve said. She liked how Britney Admired her dress, and decided to tell how she'd gotten it. "I made it myself actually. My mother was a very level headed woman, she thought all of her children to sow, though my brothers weren't as good at making clothes as I am."

In truth, they'd used sowing to close wounds recieved from fighting all the time. It was a handy skill on the battle field. "Hmm, I came here to meet family, but they are busy right now. Seeing as I dont know much about Japan, maybe you could show me around, if you've got time. In exchange I could make you a dress like this if you'd like one. It might take some time, but i'm here for a week or two." Eve said. It had been a while since she'd done something so simple, but it might be nice having a task to keep the mind of troubles.
Back to top Go down
LittleMissUlquiorra

PostSubject: Re: New Places (Purple only)   New Places (Purple only) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:55 am

"Yes, I would love to show you around! I know a lot of dress shops around here that I think you would love! Come on, let's go!" Britney exclaimed as she stood up from the table and threw a twenty on the table. She was very pleased to have someone with whom she can go shopping, someone who clearly had a great taste in fashion. She began thinking of all of the shops around town that she should go to.

"Hey, I know the perfect place! It's a dress shop not too far from here." The dress shop she had in mind was a small, family owned business that made most of the clothes themselves. They imported a few dresses from other countries. "It's a great place that pays plenty of attention to detail and they're not even that expensive!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Places (Purple only)   New Places (Purple only) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Places (Purple only)
Page 1 of 1