Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Dark Dealings I_vote_lcapDark Dealings I_voting_barDark Dealings I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Dark Dealings Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Dark Dealings Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Dark Dealings Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Dark Dealings Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Dark Dealings Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Dark Dealings Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Dark Dealings Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Dark Dealings Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Dark Dealings Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Dark Dealings Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Dark Dealings Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Dark Dealings

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

Dark Dealings Empty
PostSubject: Dark Dealings   Dark Dealings EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 11:15 pm

"Hello there, I am here to meet with Mr. Wolfcloak"

Xaner had come to Hueco Mundo, due to a meeting he set up with Arngrim. Xaner had sent word for an official treaty between the Espada and the Sinners, because he remembered that the previous treaty was not fully seen through. That, and he also remembered that Helena Elenasta was apparently the daughter of the King of Espada. He had sent her to request a meeting, and sent her back, to which she reported that a meeting will happen. Xaner was surprised, actually, because from what he remembers of hearing of Wolfcloak, was that he was the type to both conquer and the type to have it his way. He hadn't really thought it would work. To much more of his surprise, apparently another important person was going to be attending this meeting.

This other person could be another person he could strike alliances with. Alliances that could be broken after the goals were reached. But that was a matter for a different date.

The tall, black haired, silver eyed Diablo, stood in the sand, which was similarly pale to his own skin. He was wearing his Sinner mask, not because he had to, but because he felt that it helps him keep up appearances. His attire consisted of a black, button up that had the left sleeve mangled, due to the parts of his demon arm that stabbed through the cotton sleeve. It was slightly buttoned, with the top two buttons besides the collar button unbuttoned, showing his dark red undershirt. He was also wearing black dress jeans, along with some polished boots covering his feet.

"What do ye mean ye need to meet with the King?! Ye just some random stranger, walkin up in hea like it's ye oun place. Why, I oota knogck sum since inta ye!" Some lowly subordinate of Arngrim says.

With a sigh, Xaner blinkens up to the arrancar blocking his path, inches from his face. He stared into the eyes of the arrancar, the arrancar's into his. A look so blazing could be seen behind Xaner's eyes. One that envisioned the death of many, blood and chaos enveloping the world, opposing forces groveling to him, and even a destruction of a continent, and all of this seen behind this sinner's melodramatic, lax, uninterested eyes! The arrancar could see all of these things from looking deep into Xaner's eye, and fell onto his butt in shock.

"I'll just let myself in," the sinner says with a dark tone, opening the door into the Las Noches himself, fully aware of what he just did. There are ways to force people into doing what you want. The easiest, fear. Even a murderer would feel fear if confronted with a greater evil. That is exactly what happened, the arrancar noticed the greater force that just stared deep into his eyes. A greater evil than his own, coming from those silver eyes.

Xaner enters Las Noches, and persuades an arrancar to lead him to Wolfcloak. Fortunately, this second subordinate agree, probably because there was supposed to be good reason for the outdoor arrancar to let him in.

After about 38 minutes of walking, the 2nd arrancar and Xaner reached the room where he was supposed to meet Arngrim and this other important person. Feeling some sort of excitement, Xaner smiles behind his mask, but the expression quickly fades as the subordinate opens the door and says, "Wait here."

Xaner shrugs and picks out a chair to sit in, randomly sitting in it. He was not in the mood to wait too long for the Espada King and his Important Guest, but then again it gave him time to plan out what will be discussed and the proposals and the ideas and... everything...

Holding his chin, he sits sifts through his thoughts, just thinking... planning...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Dark Dealings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Dealings   Dark Dealings EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 2:56 pm

Arngrim stood at the window of his meeting room, staring out into the permanent day of los noches. This fortress was an afront to hollow and arrancar, a symbol of servitude. Arngrim was happy he had a place to plan his war, but this place reaked of shinigami scum.. Aizen.. A pitty he was gone or Arngrim would find pleasure ripping his head from his body.

A small garganta opened and a young female arrancar entered the room. Arngrim regarded Ezia with a firm look. "I have delivered the message as you asked, sir. Grand will be along shortly." She said. She did not bow, like most would, though he never required it from her. "Good." Arngrim said,

"I'll get back to chicago then." Before she left, there was a knock at the door, and an arrancar came in with a strange masked man following. "Who is that man?" Arngrim asked Ezia, turning fully to look at Xaner. "That would be the lord of hell, my king. She replied. He noted the use of lord, when this man was a king. Smart girl, throwing an underhanded insult at Xaner for him. "Indeed. Run along then, my child." She looked pleased at that. She opened a garganta and vanished.

Arngrim regarded Xaner Banerfist with a frown, and raised a hand. A small red ball appeared, and suddenly grew in size greatly, shooting towards the sinner king. This wasn't an attack ment to harm. He expected the man to dodge or knock it aside, or take it head on and survive. It was a test, incase this man was not infact the king of hell.

When Banerfist was finished countering Arngrims attack the King of Hueco mundo smiled. "Good. You are who you say you are. Thank you for sending my child to see me. I'm... Pleased with her power. I wanted a son, but that girl is something fierce. Who trained her, might i ask?"

"Ah, sorry to inform you my other guess has not arrived yet. Take a seat, have some wine or mead." Arngrim stayed standing though.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Dark Dealings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Dealings   Dark Dealings EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:14 am

Rin had decided she needed to figure out exactly what she was dealing with.. So she took a trip to Hueco Mundo to find the only leader the coalition actually had the name of.. Angrim Wolfcloak. Most of the arrancar and hollow who took note of her stay'd away simply because she was not even attempting to hide her spiritual power. The few that did ended up getting caught in sand traps because when they rushed her she stomped her foot and caused the sand of hueco mundo to totally entrap their bodies and leave them there. Only releasing them after she had gotten too far away for them to bother her again.

When she got there the front door was already open.. in fact it was slowly closing. She walked through it before it finished and just glared at the guards who tried to stop her..using her spiritual pressure to drop them to the ground and render them unconscious. She didn't have time to bother starting a fight. Besides she didn't need to fight them. She was here to gather information..something she was more unlikely to obtain if she started a commotion. Eventually, by following the highest spiritual energy gathering she could find, she managed to make it to Angrim's throne room and once again dropped the guards ho got in her way with just her spiritual pressure..not enough to kill them but they were certainly unconscious.

"Before someone tries something be aware I have not come to start a fight..which is why no one is dead along the route I took." She said as she took note of the overly powerful sinner that was in the room with Angrim.. she did not expect this but was still wasn't worried. She knew she could at the very least escape even if she couldn't fight them and win, "I'm just here to chat with you Angrim Wolfcloak. I don't intend to kill any of your people while I'm here.. That will not extend to after I leave however.. this is not a truce talk."

"I am Rin Kyoujaku.. Leader of the Human Organization, The Coalition." due to her high spiritual power it wasn't hard to tell she was human..however because her energy was Aether she felt off. She definitely felt human but it was like her energy was something else entirely.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Anz
Staff
Anz

Dark Dealings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Dealings   Dark Dealings EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 5:29 pm

A thin line split the sky above the soft white sand of Hueco mundo as a garganta split the endless landscape, slowly he sauntered out from the abyssal darkness of his portal. Grand Chat was dressed in a long tail black tux, a black button down, and a blood red tie. Stepping upon the sand his Italian dress shoes released a satisfying crunch against the sands of hueco mundo. Step by step he sauntered with a refined grace and swagger approaching the fortress of Los Notches, a smile sat on his face as drifted past hollow and arrancar requiring no direction to the meeting room as he could feel the already assembled power. Approaching the room he walked towards yet another act in the limitless façade, each character playing their role to perfection a hundred thousand toy soldiers dancing to the incomprehensible beat of his subconscious. Yet it seemed a new and glorious act had appeared before him a gathering of the supposed big wigs leaders of the respective factions who organized and arranged the day to day adventures of his ever expanding consciousness.

Walking past the guards to the meeting room without a glance he swung the doors wide their bang against the walls echoing across the room as he bowed before the other leaders. “Greetings, I am Grand Chat, truly I am excited to see such an eclectic gathering for this historic event” Grand surveyed the room his face an expression of anticipation and excitement like the first arrival at the biggest party of the year, of course this was an act like everything else instead he was truly surveying the people before him, as though they were mere figments of his imagination they still could act in unpredictable ways. Yet everything he had done so far was tactic he slammed the doors to announce his presence making sure all knew he was here and in charge yet he followed by bowing an act of subservience meant to ingratiate trust into these “Kings and Queen” who stood before him so used to giving orders. Yes from the moment he entered the room he entered something else as well their very minds.

(OoC: Hey Kano asked me to temporarily take over Grand during his absence and post in this meeting, I believe grand is similar to Nin in the way he carries himself though different in motivations so that’s how im playing him. If you all don’t mind I don’t know Grands history, relation, or lack there of in regards to any of the other characters in this room… Nor do I exactly know what this meeting is about and why it was called so if either via pm or in your next posts you all could help fill in some blanks it would be really helpful, thank you Smile, edited post didn't know regno Nero was a secret)
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

Dark Dealings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Dealings   Dark Dealings EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:35 pm

Xaner was in the middle of sifting through what his grand plans were, but that was interrupted by him sensing some strong reiatsu. He looked up to see a ball of energy heading for his face, with a barbaric looking espada behind the attack, presumably the Espada king himself. Quickly, he activates his territory ability, allowing himself and anyone within a good 10 meters of him to not receive damage from any attack. A second later, the energy ball impacts with Xaner. The impact caused a smoke blast, which quickly faded, revealing a Diablo with a bit of an agitated visage.

Two reasons for his agitation. Number one, the attack was a tad uncalled for, but this reason was resolved only slightly by Arngrim's explanation thereafter. Number two - He sensed two other strong people coming towards this location, one being another arrancar, the other being a human. A huuuman... There has got to be some explanation to this, because if Xaner was going to create an official alliance between the Espada and the Sinners, why in the hell was a human in Las Noches, let alone in Hueco Mundo all together.

When Arngrim had inquired about Helena, is sinner daughter, Xaner smiled behind his sinner mask, saying, "Who trained her. Why, that would be herself. She became powerful because she wanted to be, felt the need to. Through her own means, she got help from the other sinners in order to better herself. We help each other survive and thrive, but she was the number one factor in becoming more powerful."

All of this was true and Xaner just said the basic details, along with telling how sinners work within the RoH through these couple of sentences. Xaner said a quick thanks after offered mead or wine, but declined to having them. He can't taste anything anymore, so it would be useless to drink anything.

Some time passed, and then the human walked in, asserting her authority in someone else's territory, introducing herself as Rin Kyoujaku, the leader of the Coalition. After taking a mental note of this, another bursted into the room, and it was who he had sensed to be the 2nd arrancar. This second person seemed to be... of a different variety of arrancar, apparently one who enjoyed that fancy things in life.

Xaner stayed silent, still with the agitated look on his countenance, with his narrowed, dagger-sharp eyes, which were slowly rotating through Arngrim, Rin, and Grand, repeating this process all the while.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Dark Dealings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Dealings   Dark Dealings EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:27 pm

Arngrim nodded at Xaner's reply. "Good. Without her own resolves she would be useless to me.. good..." Angrim considered the man before him again. He wondered how Xaner had just disappeared his cero like it was nothing.. He was tempted to test the man farther but a rather unsettling power appeared. A human.. He didn't notice the arrancar presesne because he'd been expecting it. But the human.. That could be bad... He didn't notice any flairs in power, so it was not fighting... It was likely here for another reason then, which presented a perfect oppertunity.

Arngrim didn't have much time, so he just spat it out without delay, keeping his voice low to avoid prying ears. "Xaner, I do intend to have an alliance with you, but we can't discuss it now. Do not attack who ever that is. make them believe we are angry with each other, play along with my ruse. I'll explain my intentions when our unexpected guest is gone, but for now, we're to act like we're at war with each other. Do this an see our future task become easier." She was close now, almost at the door so Arngrim stopped speaking, and turned his back to Xaner and the door.

"You show no pride, coming here begging for peace, sinner.." Arngrim said as the human entered. He spoke loudly so the person would hear easily. "However, I will listen to what you have to say.." He turned towards Xaner, is face set in a glare.. And then he glanced at the human. A woman. Interesting.

Arngrim scowled at her. "As you can see, woman, your not my first unwanted guest. I will reward your insolence with the offer of momentary peace. Share wine at my table and see that you will come to no harm in these halls. I will tell you now though, I do not intend on creating peace between us.. Just as I've told this fool sinner, but please.. Let us hear what you have to say.." Arngrim gestured towards a octaganal table with 8 chairs positioned around it. There were several glasses and mugs, and a pair of tall jugs, one filled with wine, the other mead.

Right then Grand burst in announcing himself. Arngrim smiled widely. "Ah Mr Chat, about bloody time you arrived. Sit, and partake of the wine I precured for you. As you can see we have a pair of rather unexpected visitors, wishing for words. I Imagine you dont mind, the more the merrier, eh?" Arngrim sat down and poured himself a mug of ale.

"So, tell me why you've, come to my home unannounced Rin. I had a feeling Xaner would show up sooner or later, though I expected an attack, not.. words.. Same with you I guess."

Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Dark Dealings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Dealings   Dark Dealings EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:57 am

Rin sighed, visibly and audibly, as Angrim started to berate the sinner who supposedly came with peace in mind. She didn't buy that at all. Not even for a second. Sinner's went to hell for the prime reason of their evil being far greater than that of hollow, who were born mostly out of negative emotions such as sorrow, so someone from hell wanting peace with anything didn't even register as possible in Rin's clever mind. If they insisted on continuing the charade after what she was about to say then fine..she wasn't going to bother pushing the matter..

"As long as he has been there I doubt you would just now begin to berate him.. He's been here at least five minutes longer than me..and most of that time was in this room.. Timing is a bit too perfect Wolfcloak.. However I really don't care about that.. I am here to get your kind out of Chicago."

She had felt the other high powered presence long before he had entered the room..but this one was not quite on par with the other three here..Close..but..no cigar for him. She moved and sat but didn't drink any of the wine.. For two reasons.. one.. the sinner had not done it meaning he either didn't or chose not to for an ulterior motive such as avoiding poison.. two.. Rin could go for extended periods of time without any sustenance what so ever as long as she had energy..and she was in peak health at the moment..so she had no need to drink.

"As I said.. I want your kind out of my city. if that means I have to personally march an army there and retake it by force killing all of your people in the process I will.. however unlike my predecessors I do not strike first.. I try a non-violent approach first.. even if the chances of success for such an approach are incredibly non-existent."

She didn't care why the sinner was there.. though she suspected it was not something that would do the world of the living any amount of good.. but she was curious why the King of Hueco Mundo was so courteous to an obviously weaker arrancar. That was something she'd find out by her own observations however..she didn't intend to ask about it at all.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Dark Dealings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Dealings   Dark Dealings EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 12:06 am

((OOC, since im back, ima free anz of using Grand since he said he has some other plans to work with that may cause him not to post with Grand. Also @Fritz, lol for the use “grand” plans. That is all)

Grand chuckled at the woman's speech wanted Chicago back. That Arngrim has already set his plans into motion and took over a whole city, and this girl wanted it back. From what he could tell now, this girl was the new leader of the coalition. He heard her name from outside the room before he entered. Rin was the name, a name he had to remember in the long run. He could tell all three of the leaders here was stronger than he, disappointed that he could not attain power he once had despite the training he went through hit him a little but no sign or emotion would show that on his face.

This girl, Rin, noticed Grand enter the room, and for a small second it seemed she was curious about him only to be disregarded and her own plans set back. This was bad for him however, he could easily play out what she could be thinking. Grand after all as he could tell was the weakest man in the room. And with the way Arngrim was friendly it would be easy to tell he was an important person at this party, also with the coincidence that he would show up expected would not be the best for his own cause, however due to him being here, leaving was not an option. He turned his attention over the Xaner the sinner. He already heard a lot about this man.

Despite the mask, Grand could almost smell the deceit lingering off this sinful being, someone he was told not to trust, and looking at it now he could see the obvious reasons not too. Sadly he did not notice the female here and had to keep up appearance that he portrayed during his entrance. He racked in his head what kind of personality to play after his entrance. Playing as one of Anrgrims followers wouldn't be to poor of a decision, but the fact Rin would then think of him as an Espada and ultimately put him in an alignment category would be unbenificial, he needed to keep himself Neutral in this case. “hmm, it seems as I came at a great time. Why hello there Rin, Arngrim, Xaner” he smiled convincingly and nodded to each one. “If you don't mind, I would love to partake in a sample of your wine, please don't mind me” he filled his glass up slightly with the crimson red wine and took a small sip from it. It was a good thing Arngrim knew his alcohol, the win simply was exquisite. He would play the part of the observer, the man to see the events fold. “The king, the devil, and the solider..” he muttered gently to himself. He only said it in case one was hearing such, however he kept his voice to make it seem he was just muttering to himself.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

Dark Dealings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Dealings   Dark Dealings EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 3:19 am

At first, Xaner just acted the act that Arngrim gave, but then as Rin came in and started saying that Arngrim's claim of Xaner getting insulted by arngrim was fake. Then, as Rin started talking about release of chicago, Xaner chuckles audibly as the gears in his mind churn.

"Hehehh. Foolish, how could you think that such a paper-thin lie like that would pass by anyone. Hell, even my brainless subordinate could discern that lie. Besides, is it really that important to your Barbaric pride that you can't admit that your army is fighting, and losing might I add, an uphill battle?" Xaner muses with a devilish grin behind his mask.

He then stands up and looks with a nice gaze towards Rin, and then says, "Finally, someone that can attest to the release of Chicago; although for different reasons, but I do not care. I do not know if you realize this, Mr. Wolfcloak, but your capture of Chicago has disrupted the flow of souls, making our jobs much more of a hell for us Hinrichten, since there are now more sinners afoot because of your damn invasion... Release Chicago and return it to the humans, just as miss Kyoujaku says, and we'll sign your petty treaty saying that we won't attack you."

Xaner said this with authority to Wolfcloak, and actually rambled the word Hinrichten from the journal, Dante's journal, the journal handed to him from the ex-Diablo... Ningirsu Utu... He remembered that before Dante came into hell, there were a group of beings in hell trying to reform the sinners, stopping the excess sinners disrupting the flow and balance of souls. Xaner had just revived a shade of the ex-group that were named the Hinrichten, just for the sole purpose of trying an alliance with the humans in the near future...

Speaking of which, Xaner turns to the Ms. Kyoujaku and says, "I apologize, I formally introduce myself as Xaner Banefist Ms. Kyoujaku. I will visit you at the Coalition base in the next week to talk about forming an alliance. I wish we can be able to, but I wanted to let you know in advance that I'll be visiting you." With that, he bows respectfully to Rin.

Then he turns to Wolfcloak and says to him, "It will be in your interest to release Chicago, since I hope you don't want a two-pronged war on your hands. . ."

Xaner was threatening his new, soon-to-be allied partner. Fantastic way to say hello as it seems. However, if Arngrim truly had the capacity to be a leader, he would at least see a glimmer of what Xaner was planning, only because he knew that Xaner was here on different terms.

"Oh, and good evening to you Mr. Chat." Xaner offhandedly throws out from the middle of nowhere. Xaner, after greeting Chat, tightens his tie and makes sure that his Sinner mask was secure on his face, not wanting to reveal his face fully just yet.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Dark Dealings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Dealings   Dark Dealings EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:01 pm

Arngrim wasn't surprised. It was true that his deception was weak, but Xaner turned it around well. He visibly angered, he felt a little miffed too, he was used to being in control but he restrained himself beyond crushing the mug in his hand. He waved it and a servent appeared out of somewhere to replace the broken mug. The woman didn't seem to trust his word and avoided the drink. That was her own look out, though he was a little offended. He might be at war with her but he did not lack honor, he would never stoop to poison. Poison was for cowards and southerners (of the general european area).

He sneered at Xaner. "I hold superior numbers. A single hollow is worth four puny humans, and as I recall your men have trouble leaving hell.. Only the strongest of you can get out, isn't that right Xaner?" He shook his head. "There is only three things that will make me return chicago. The first requires a smith of such skill, he can't possibly exist on earth. The second is if Aizen soseke were to escape. The threat he poses to my rule is so great I'd rather Join with you than serve him. And trust me, thats something you would want too, less you risk losing to him." He paused to let it sink in. Aizen was someone you'd remember if you were old enough, and the power he held was imense. Arngrim doubted he'd lost any of that power just because he was sealed away. He also knew he wouldn't stand a chance, none of them would, divided.

"The third is just as unlikely, though possible at the current time. Human souls. Enough to match those I took with Chicago. Give me that, and I'll withdraw my forces." He laughed. He knew it was impossible, he said it more for shock value. "By all means, throw your men at my city. You must have seen it by now. Its in ruins, but I put that rubble to use fortifying the outer area with a ring of rubble 30ft high. not very impressive, but I would imagine it'll be difficult to get over for those who can't airwalk. I'd enjoy watching that struggle. Hollow raining down cero and stone on your forces as they try to get over. A battle worth remembering."

"By all means freind, work away. The wine is good. The atmosphere is not. Unless you have any more demands maybe we could change the subject?"
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Dark Dealings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Dealings   Dark Dealings EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:08 pm

" I will visit you at the Coalition base in the next week to talk about forming an alliance. " She cut him off mid-sentence with nearly her fully power suddenly bursting due to an ominous fit of anger towards his audacity she almost slugged him for it, and it was visibly noticable she was restraining the urge to test her luck by trying to kill him despite Angrim being right there to intervene and turn the tides, "you even step foot within my CITY and I will personally end you even if you bring an ARMY to use as SHIELDS."

She calmed immediately after her promise and turned to Wolfcloak as he tried to act high and mighty, "You underestimate the power of humanity Wolfcloak.. Despite once being human yourself.." She looked at the wine again and decided once again not to touch it. Despite Angrim's supposed claim to honor she had heard of.. that didn't mean Xaner or even one of his subordinates wouldn't risk death to take out such high level competition, "Worth four of us? You have not witnessed the battles of late outside of the Chicago take over then have you. Yes you claimed chicago.. Something we didn't expect and thus weren't prepared for.. but have you made any progress at all other than that? No.. You've been contained Hollow King.. I am merely giving you the opportunity to save face and turn back while your people have that option."

She merely laughed as he mentioned a specific name, "Aizen? Yes I have read the reports of him concerning his continual existence in Soul Society.. and while it is true he lives I don't think he could do you or me any threat. Soul Society is in disarray.. as I'm certain even you are aware.. If he was able to do anything he would have done so by now..given the total absence of guards around him and the fact no one currently within Soul Society itself, by all reports from our allies within the Gotei, has the power to even attempt to fight him since all the captains and such reside in MY world."

"I wonder what the shinigami would say if I asked them to help us eradicate the hollow in chicago in exchange for our help in retaking their beloved home and sanctuary?"

She let the idle threat of using the might of the shinigami added to her own just hang and didn't further press the issue though she did glance viciously back at Xaner, "I am no fool. I know sinners are the hollow who committed acts of great evil in their human Life.. One of our previous captives was very very useful in giving us information.. You have no power to sway with in this conversation Lord of Devils to us the human race. Or even the Hollow who are more capable of neutrality than your hateful evil race."

She finally gave in to the want of drinking the wine before her. Figuring even if it poisoned her she would just expel the wine from her body, "If I had to choose as wto which of the two of you I would kill if I was forced to leave the other alive... it would no doubt be you sinner."
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Dark Dealings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Dealings   Dark Dealings EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:57 pm

((OOC: I'm really sorry Fritz, but Grand really doesn't like Xaner xD))

Grand held his hand up to his mouth to stop from an outburst of laughter as the sin lord attempted to form an alliance with the humans. It was crazy and almost impossible, he just marked himself a permanent enemy, however he felt rather bad for Arngrim. Even if this was full of deceit, he must know that the sinner couldn't be allied to both, how horrible at deceit this man was, to take Arngrim's story and completely flip it and expect someone who is probably of higher intelligent than both Arngrim and Xaner to believe this, he almost felt bad for the Coalition Leader to be so underestimated. Grand sipped some more wine and didn't respond physically or verbally to the sinner when he supposedly greeted him. He was in a room with a child who wished to play mind games, it was extremely obvious how ever verbal remark he made had a purpose to it, either that or the man was to dimwitted.

Grand waited until the verbal fight ended, it was sad, such a fine work of chaos ending so short, both him and Arngrim would have enjoyed a nice death battle between two powerful beings, he wondered at what strings would appear to pull in the right directions, he already knew clearly Rin was smarter than the others thought, and Xaner would probably be smart enough not to start a fight right here and now. The only issue sadly was Arngrim. Arngrim and Grand's own presence were stopping the fight for Rin probably knew she couldn't take all of us on, and thought that we would intervene. He smiled and peered at the too. “So Arngrim, who do you think would win in a fight between the two?” he smiled and looked at the two with piercing eyes, he didn't bother hiding his spiritual pressure but it was still not full power, even entering the room he had it a tad suppressed. “I would have to put my money on Rin” he twirled the wine around a bit in the glass. He spoke the truth there, he thought Rin against Xaner would be short lived. “Xaner doesn't even have the courage here to take of his mask, I don't know why you show so much interest in him” he spoke semi openly to Anrgrim. It took little effort to disguise his voice and made it seem like Grand was only talking to Anrgrim and not making his voice to loud to tip Xaner off that it was meant for him to hear. He wondered if Rin would take this as a go ahead and fight, or if Xaner will take these as instigation, he knew Arngrim wouldn't stop Xaner from fighting Grand himself, but he had plans for that as well, even more fun plans.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

Dark Dealings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Dealings   Dark Dealings EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 2:20 pm

{WIP}

(OOC: No offense taken @Kano. Makes things more interesting)

Wolfcloak then started making 3 demands, demands that don't all have to be fulfilled and just only one needs to be. A blacksmith for some odd reason would make him release Chicago; the return of Aizen would also make him release Chicago, only because Aizen Sosuke is that much trouble for the Espada king and everyone else; then the final demand was a bribe of human souls. All the while making these demands, the Espada king had insulted the sinners with the fact that they had problems leaving hell.

When he was talking to Rin, apparently he had hit a nerve with her. She released her spiritual pressure which was pretty intense for a single moment. Apparently, he had misspoken and used the wrong word AND apparently Rin had issues with the sinner race, apparently knowing the basics of a sinner. To Xaner, that is extremely odd because, to just about everyone, sinners were still on the subject of unknown anomalies. Then she had mentioned that a 'captive' was quite helpful in releasing info about the sinners. At this point, Xaner went deep into thought and started thinking about who it could be...

"Him?... no no, he's still missing... hmm." Xaner quietly mumbled to himself as he contemplated about who this mysterious informant could be. Then, as he mumbled to himself, he had overheard Grand whispering something to Wolfcloak. Xaner missed most of that conversation, but overheard the part about being a coward by continuing to wear his mask... A bold accusation that was reasonable, yet flawed.

After all he had said, apparently no one had thought of the question, 'What is a Hinrichten'... Well, Xaner had thought that the others might think he was saying Sinner in a foreign language. Through some study of his own, he had actually found out that Hinrichten was a German word for 'Executed,' which is funny because they used the word before it German was a language... Why the Hinrichten called themselves by that word all those years ago, no one will ever know...

That is not the point at this moment. The point is, now is the time that Xaner starts talking again.

Xaner looked at Arngrim with a glare
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Dark Dealings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Dealings   Dark Dealings EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:20 pm

Arngrim watched in amusement as Rin barreted Xaner.. She mentioned Aizen, and how unlikely it was he would return. Argrim shrugged. Seeing his power and reading about it were very different things. Arngrim listened to Grand and grinned. "It would be interesting to see, the sinner has himself protected with some spell however. Coward." Angrim frowned. He decided to kick things up a notch.

(Fritz, post not finished. Adapting. )

As Xaner glared towards arngrim and opened his mouth to speak, Arngrim cut him off with slam of his fist on the table. "I've heard enough from you for now Xaner. You constantly wiggle your tongue, trying to make things go your way with deciet and trechery. Your a coward who is to afraid to engage me openly so you try to use humans to get your way. This woman" He pointed at Rin, "Has shown more balls and courage in the last 5 minutes than you have in the last 50 odd years of your pathetic life. So either shut your mouth on the topic of chicago, or leave, king of traitors. "

Arngim was positively livid as he spoke, he actually wanted to reach across the table and smack the sinner. That might be taking it a little far though. He turned back to Rin. "You... You show honor.. I will not play any more games, I'm ill suited to playing a game of thrones. Its easier to just take. However, what I take, can be taken back or returned. IF Xaner cared so much for the city, he'd be out there fighting.. Your men try. Chicago is yours once more, though our war is not over... Dont think to much on it.. I honestly have no use for the city, so let us discuss terms."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Dark Dealings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Dealings   Dark Dealings EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 4:39 pm

"Terms?" Rin calmed down slightly despite the fact she was literally one step from trying to obliterate Xaner, "I do hope you don't mean one of the terms from earlier those are unacceptable for obvious reasons." She moved back to the table and sat back down..having literally gotten up and been a step from Xaner. She clasped her hands and rested her chin on them as she looked at Arngrim, "The only thing I can do is try to promise that any of your sentient non-mindless vermin won't be killed in Chicago.. However you must be aware that while you have forces outside your control I too have forces outside mine. Unlike you however I do not know the forces beyond my control.. I simply am aware they are there."

She sighed a bit. Rumors were boundless but there was nothing concrete to give her any information she needed to know concerning the forces "beyond" her control, "The only thing I want..and the only reason I have not simply obliterated the entirety of Chicago to be rid of you and your men within my world is the return of the survivors who were held prisoner. I am the Leader of the Coalition and I have within my power the capacity to wipe out any obstacle that threatens humanity.. but I will not sacrifice innocent lives to do so."
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Dark Dealings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Dealings   Dark Dealings EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:40 am

Grand really just sat there now as an observant. The Sinner 'lord' appeared to have ignored all remakes and the tension of the air was lifted, he wasn't quite satisfied at the result, but it wouldn't show on his face. He was already seeing the end of this meeting in sight, so far him coming here didn't help anyone else in either way shape or form, but each and everyone of them helped him. He realized the personalities and the abilities of the sinner lord and Coalition Leader. The coalition leader may be an obstacle later on, however that Sinner would end his own term soon, either by his choice or not.

There wasn't much to say, although he could already tell Arngrim was about to give up Chicago, funny, for years arrancar never gained a chunk of the human world, Arngrim was the first to obtain a city, and lost it within a year. Even if she set out an all out attack, thinks definitely wouldn't go how she planned, it seemed that this room was filled with arrogance, of which he knew he shared in the same amount. Grand chuckled slightly at this whole meeting. It was odd how much the side of 'good' and the side of 'evil' shared when it came to pure power.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

Dark Dealings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Dealings   Dark Dealings EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 8:28 pm

Xaner had chuckled and sat by watching events unfold, deciding to stop interfering after having been verbally assaulted by just about everyone... Calmed down. Thinking it through. He calmly pulls down his executioner mask, revealing the part of his face that was originally covered. The entire area that was covered was nothing but charred, blackish muscle covering his soot-covered jawbone. The jaw seemed to be in constant withering, seeming to be charring up part of the muscle. Suddenly, a fingertip-sized piece of his jaw's muscle broke off of his jaw, falling slowly towards the table. Suddenly, the falling piece of muscle seemed to burn up in a very small black flame, and both flame and muscle piece disintegrated into thin air. Back on Xaner's jaw, the same muscle piece regenerated to a state that is similar, yet very slightly more dead. (Think Two-face from The Dark Knight except the burnt muscle and revealed muscle shown throughout the mouth area, and people can see the inside of his mouth through a burned out hole in the middle of his left cheek). As he sat, some very faint black smoke emanated out of his mouth, giving the same smell of smoke from a fire.

"Mr. Chat, you wanted to see my face? Well here it is" Xaner retorted quietly, only audible enough for Chat to hear.

Then a small idea pops into his head, and he releases his Territory field around them. He only had the field up longer than intended because he didn't want physical conflict with Rin.

"Apoligies for soiling the mood," Xaner says as he exhales a visible amount of smoke, "I just wanted less trouble as my group tried to hunt down free sinners and drag 'em back to hell. But I guess that since hinrichten are grouped with sinners because both live in Hell, others will think of both with the same prejudice. So I'll sit here and let you talk until you leave, then I can bargain for information about a rogue sinner..."

Xaner sits down and just lets both the human and Espada king work it out after that. Xaner didn't feel obligated to answer to all of their claims on the spot, plus he felt as if Arngrim was starting to take control of the situation. Now it all comes down to sitting and waiting.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Dark Dealings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Dealings   Dark Dealings EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:34 pm

"Terms indeed. Not the ones I mentioned earlier.. Well, unless Aizen shows up. I will not sit by and let him take back what he does not own. I will withdraw my forces, and have the hostages escorted out of the city. The mindless rabble left behind I will have dealt with as best i can. It wouldn't be fitting to leave them to feed on the survivors." Arngrim wasn't worried about forces outside her control. The fact that she hadn't wiped out chicago was because of the hostages amused him. He'd kept them for that exact reason. Humans were so predictable.

"Hunt away Xaner, though dont bother looking here for escapees. If I find any sinners in hueco mundo, yours or not, I'll kill them. That includes Helena, so make sure she stays where she belongs." He said. "And I dont know why you keep throwing around the word hinricten but I dont believe it existed before now." He said. Arngrim had been a freind of the former leader Nin, who'd never so much as hinted at hinrictens existance.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Dark Dealings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Dealings   Dark Dealings EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 8:28 pm

"Even if it did exist it doesn't change anything. Sinners are sinners.. they are formed from even more evil than the negative emotions that create hollow.." Rin stated as she crossed one leg over the other and sipped on some more wine, "Back to what is actually important.. You have agreed to leave Chicago but you haven't stated what I am supposed to do in return. My options are limited considering we are enemies and most of the requests you make will most likely not be within my ability to do."

Rin was annoyed at Xaner's continued attempts to play nice with her despite her obvious distain for his very existence. If he muttered one more insubordinate pile of filth towards her she may actually try to kill him despite Arngrim being right there. "I'm not here to talk to you so keep your vile mouth shut before I sew it shut permanently." That was the only warning she would give to Xaner. Those words and an obvious death promising glare before turning back to Arngrim.

(eh.. I tried to post well but.. ..eh..)
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Dark Dealings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Dealings   Dark Dealings EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:48 pm

Grand saw the sinner pull down his mask, he knew it would happen, Grand made sure to keep his words enticing, however he felt it rather needless to keep his own voice hushed when preforming an action that anyone can see and view. With the quietness of Xaner's voice it would easily be seen to others as him just pulling down his mask for little to no reason. He glanced over at Arngrim as the Arrancar King was giving up his own territory with no fight rather dull, the man had the ambition to rule, but it seemed that was as far as it went, one day though he knew Arngrim's hunger will spread to the real world.

Rin was quiet amusing, she acted tough since she got here, a very smart moving judging by how poor of a position she is currently in, it almost shocked Grand that Xaner and Arngrim wouldn't take her down, it seems they have their own plans for later however, the very fact that they sat by and let Rin talk to them this way ment they had plans that were better than taking the coalition leader's life right here and now. Sadly with this moment some of Grand's own plans would prove to be futile, he would now most likely be associated as an Espada if Rin remembered his face, it would cuase a minor set back, but just a minor.

Even know as some plans where ruined he devoloped new ones in place. Today was such a wonderous day indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark Dealings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Dealings   Dark Dealings Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Dealings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: