Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Kanashi Ushimagu FINISHED Vizard blah blah blah... I_vote_lcapKanashi Ushimagu FINISHED Vizard blah blah blah... I_voting_barKanashi Ushimagu FINISHED Vizard blah blah blah... I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Kanashi Ushimagu FINISHED Vizard blah blah blah... I_vote_lcapKanashi Ushimagu FINISHED Vizard blah blah blah... I_voting_barKanashi Ushimagu FINISHED Vizard blah blah blah... I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Kanashi Ushimagu FINISHED Vizard blah blah blah... Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Kanashi Ushimagu FINISHED Vizard blah blah blah... Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Kanashi Ushimagu FINISHED Vizard blah blah blah... Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Kanashi Ushimagu FINISHED Vizard blah blah blah... Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Kanashi Ushimagu FINISHED Vizard blah blah blah... Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Kanashi Ushimagu FINISHED Vizard blah blah blah... Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Kanashi Ushimagu FINISHED Vizard blah blah blah... Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Kanashi Ushimagu FINISHED Vizard blah blah blah... Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Kanashi Ushimagu FINISHED Vizard blah blah blah... Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Kanashi Ushimagu FINISHED Vizard blah blah blah... Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Kanashi Ushimagu FINISHED Vizard blah blah blah... Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Kanashi Ushimagu FINISHED Vizard blah blah blah...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Kanashi Ushimagu FINISHED Vizard blah blah blah... Empty
PostSubject: Kanashi Ushimagu FINISHED Vizard blah blah blah...   Kanashi Ushimagu FINISHED Vizard blah blah blah... EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:16 am

Vizard Template

Basic Information

Name: Kanashi Ushimagu
True Age: 1000
Sex: Male
Personality: Kanashi is a very dark and gloomy man and is a terribly sneaky and sly man whom many people cannot bring themselves to trust unless they know him well.He Is a polite man but much like Gin he seems to be, and often is planning something. Though he is a dark and somewhat hateful man he has a great sense of humor and can be quite social.He also likes to show off in front of ladies and is known as quite a flirt. He is straightedge and has never drank or smoked in his life so he is often caught with energy drinks such as monster Redbull and Jolts to keep him going long periods of time.

Kanashi has had a somewhat depressing life and music has always gotten him through it though many people never knew how dark his life really was... That is the major reason why he loves music and he finds it as an escape from the world. He learned to play Electric Guitar at age 10 up to par with even the great slash as he practiced every spare second of the day and had a lot of natural talent for the instrument. He could also sing very well much like the lead singer of Pierce The Veil.He often sings while playing his guitar and people all over would pay him to sing around them.

He is a very sarcastic man and sometimes you may not even be able to pick up on the fact that he is using it.He loves to trash talk during battle due to the fact he knows for a fact he can back it up and he enjoys doing just that.Battle is his seond favorite thing to do in the world of course since nothing could surpass music in his mind.In his spars and fights he is often quick to jump straight to Shikai or Bankai and sometimes even just throw his mask on without so much as a how do you do. This often leads people to think he is a very power hungry man and this is only true to an extent.

Kanashi may love power but he would not go out of his way to do it any possible way besides training and work. This is what separates his hunger for power from other power hungry people thus he can be a power hungry good guy.This does not mean that he would never become evil. Oh no if he was given the right powers he would indeed become evil but no one would ever believe that before it was to late. Kanashi is a very friendly man once you get to know him and vice versa but never would he value friendship over his or his organization that he is fully aligned to's welfare.

Kanashi when he finds himself settled somewhere is a very loyal man otherwise not so much which is why he left the Gotei 13 for the Kashimaku. Kanashi does not feel that his life should be destroyed for the betterment of a few people. Therefore Humans to him are worthless pieces of trash and he does not mind watching Hollows kill them. The only time he will bother to save them is if they are pregnant have a baby or they are a child.Then in that case Kanashi will kill them on a whim and won't think twice about it.

Kanashi is very friendly to woman and children and this sometimes leads people to make false assumptions about his character.This being said not many people are half as caring of there loved ones as Kanashi is.The only downfall to this is they are all dead which often makes him very sad and he sings them a song every night to the stars in private.Not many people know of this habit of his and fewer would even recall it. But those who did remembered the sweetest songs and the sweetest voice they ever heard.

Fears: Death, A loved ones pain, a childs pain, No more music, a womans pain

Character Appearance

Height: 6 foot 2
Weight: 160 pounds
Physical Traits: Kanashi has long flowing black hair that reaches past his neck and is the silkiest smooth hair you have ever seen.He is a tall and slender man at about six foot six inches and one hundred and sixty pounds even.He wheres a necklace around his neck that resembles a musical note and chained to it a heart with an arrow through it.These reach right to the tip of the beginning of his chest and are made of silver.

Kanashi often wears Band Ts Including Box Cutter Sleeping With Sirens White Chapel Asking Alexandria Pierce The Veil A Day To Remember and Suicide Silence.He often wears black skinny jeans that reach down to his ankles and he then wears Black Converses. He wears size 12 converses and he has a tattoo on the back of his neck that is a red musical note.His band Ts are usually tight and show his abs usually. He is also a very muscular fellow.

Kanashi has Pale Blue eyes and his hair is Black as night and coal and he is usually very well groomed and washed. He absolutely hates to be disgusting or dirty looking and usually smells like cologne.Furthermore his pupils are also coal black and scary looking and squinted much like Gin Ichimarus.He has shining white teeth due to his well kept and well cleaned keeping of himself. He also wears black and purple gloves with musical notes for brass knuckles inside them.
^That is his APPEARENCE
Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Kanashi loves to trash talk during his fights and often gets highly irritable opponents pissed off fast with sheer annoyance and skill.If you are slow he will run circles around you easily but he does not know a lick of Kidou due to the fact he never practiced the techniques of Kidou. He is so bad at Kidou he does not no a single Kidou not Bakudo not Hadou. This leads many people to believe he should put more time fourth but he disagrees.He is content with his Kidou usage.

He has a lot of stamina and can continue fighting for long periods of time and loves to do so as he loves to prolong every fight he can. His strength is not very good either and he could never be in a power fight with a brute. He would less easily and undoubtedly but his Speed and Shunpo and Sonido make up for this anyway.His Hand To Hand Combat is also damn near non existent so for this he just try's to attack quickly.He also is a very durable person and can take a lot of damage and does not know his limits.

Strengths: Hoho Zangetsu Durability Hollow Powers Stamina Speed.
Weaknesses: Doesn't know any Kidou. Sucks at hand to hand combat and has barely any strength.

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance:

This particular Zanpokuto looks like any other regular old Katana. The only difference is the bottom where when Kanashi presses a button another blade comes out the bottom.

Spirit’s Name: Musics entity
Spirit’s Appearance:
Kanashi Ushimagu FINISHED Vizard blah blah blah... Guy_with_guitar_by_ChobitX

Spirit’s Personality: Musics Entity is a very sarcastic person with a great since of humor and loves to brag about everything.He loves to act like a pimp and impress the ladies and has the unique ability of telling (NPCs only) Breast cup size. Kanashi says he is a bit to open because if its above D cup he will mention it to be an annoying prick.
Inner World:
Kanashi Ushimagu FINISHED Vizard blah blah blah... 51ZLJa4LrOL._SL500_AA280_
Kidou: Nothing.

Shikai

Call Out Command: "Musics Entity EMERGE"
Appearance:His Shikai takes the form of an old red guitar which was built similar to Slashes (Guns'N Roses lead guitarist) guitar. It has six Reitsu enhanced strings and another 6 Reitsu enhanced Tuning things up top. The electricity in this guitar is actually not Electric at all it is Reitsu and just by being held by Kanashi it can play. It can be used as a weapon as the bottom can shoot out a spear like tip that can impale people. The Guitar cannot break by any means that would not break another Zanpokuto at this stage.
Abilities: Guitars Vibe- When he strums his guitar and adds his Reitsu to the mix a supersonic blast as strong as a Cero in a half and half as fast as a Cero is launched at the foe and has a range of 150 yards.Can only be used once a post.

The Thespian- He must sing these lyrics and then there are a total of three lines He starts like this Line 1- "Nightfalls" once he says that an area of 500 yards goes to complete darkness."I am running in circles Woahohoh Woahohoh" Once he completes this line a strong tornado covered in darkness that moves at the speed of a Cero and is as strong as a Gran Rey Cero. Can be used once every 5 post.

The show must go on-The strings launch from his guitar and attempt to stab the foe as they are just as sharp as any other Shikai level Zanpokuto.If he says entangle they will then attempt to wrap around the foe as one launches for whatever limb he sings the name of and unless they are powerful enough to destroy them which would be power equal to A cero in a half they will take the hit. Physically they must be equal in power to Kanashi. Its not an auto hit but it will be very hard to dodge as well if they cannot break it.The strings are 200 yards long.6 strings leave the guitar.

Boosts: Speed,Zanjetsu,Hoho Durability,and Stamina Times Three.

Bankai

New Name: Musics melodic entity
Appearance: The same.
Abilities: Guitars Vibe- When he strums his guitar and adds his Reitsu to the mix a supersonic blast as strong as a Cero and half as fat as a Bala is launched at the foe and has a range of 150 yards.Can only be used once a post.

The Thespian- He must sing these lyrics and then there are a total of three lines He starts like this Line 1- "Nightfalls" once he says that an area of 500 yards goes to complete darkness."I am running in circles Woahohoh Woahohoh" Once he completes this line a strong tornado covered in darkness that moves at the speed of a Cero and is as strong as a Gran Rey Cero.

The show must go on-The strings launch from his guitar and attempt to stab the foe as they are just as sharp as any other Shikai level Zanpokuto.If he says entangle they will then attempt to wrap around the foe as one launches for whatever limb he sings the name of and unless they are powerful enough to destroy them which would be power equal to A cero in a half they will take the hit.

The Thespian, The forbidden verses- "Look at you, you miserable fool" His voice turns demoniacally low and he sings this as a finishing move as his strings latch out 150 yards to cling on the foe and they track the foes Reitsu until they are entangled and they move at 1 fourth the speed of Bala.Strings have all the same attributes as the Shikai ones.
"Get off your knees, your prayers fall upon deaf ears" Once he says this His guitar emits a deafening sound in the area of 150 yards and they go deaf and the demonic voice stays.
"Gods turned his back on you, heavens gates are shut"Once he says this his voice goes even lower and a gate attempts to form around them in the pitch darkness.
"And now you're knocking on the devils door"Once he says this his gutar begins to tune itself and launching super high frequencies equal to a Gran Rey Cero (Only six of the frequencies) and they have a range of 50 yards wide and 500 yards long.His strings then attack the foe and attempts to shred them. This is his ultimate move and if he uses this he is out of the battle for good.

Tuning- He can tune his Guitar and depending on where he tunes it it will have a different effect. The top right one will take away hearing for one post one post cool down. Top left one when tuned forms a Tornado of darkness and launches it at the foe in an attempt to send him flying and crashing to the dirt while cutting the foe somewhat. The middle left one sends a cloud of darkness towards his opponent at the speed of Cero and rains music notes upon them equal to Bala in every way but only 5 fall.The middle right one forms a supersonic frequency equal to a Gran Rey Cero that can be launched and takes up 5 yards wide of an area and has a range of 250 yards before it explodes and takes up an additional 50 yards in every direction. His Bottom left one sends a Reitsu seeking Frequency equal in power to a Cero for about 150 yards. His Bottom Right one Sends 5 Reitsu seeking Frequencies equal to a Bala at his foe and at the same speed 150 yards is the range.Only one Tuning effect can be used per post and you can only have one out having effect on the opponent at a time.
Boosts:Increased Strength Speed Hoho Zanjetsu Stamina and Durability times three.

Inner Hollow

Appearance:
Kanashi Ushimagu FINISHED Vizard blah blah blah... MONSTER
Personality: Kanashi's Hollow is a complete and utter dickhead but does indeed care about Kanashi though he is not very open about it. A matter of fact he usually acts like a dick to Kanashi not to say he is a dick in every sense of the word.He can actually be a very awesome Hollow and a cool friend.Kanashi knows this and loves his Hollows knack for sarcasm. Unlike most Hollows Kanashis Hollow does not want to kill him dead which makes Kanashi feel better about having him.

The hollow loves music and often has Kanashi play some for him just like Kanashis Zanpokuto Spirit does. They also sometimes when no one is around carry on little conversations on music that almost never end in an argument.His favorite genres are Metal Core Death Core and Screamo though he can listen to some soft metal like Pierce The Veil. He absolutely loves Kanashi's voice and listens to him all the time. He is also very supportive of Kanashi.

Mask

Appearance:

Kanashi Ushimagu FINISHED Vizard blah blah blah... Hollowmask

Abilities:Increased Strength Speed Hoho Zanjetsu Stamina and Durability times three.

Hollow Powers: Enhanced Heirro which is super powerful. Ceros which are also powerful but not supercharged. He also gains a deafening low scream much like White Chapel but deeper and more demonic that can knock an opponent away much like The Power Roar of Bloodhounds and has a 2 post cooldown. Takes away hearing for his opponent for 1 post.

Back Drop

Background: Kanashi Ushimagu was born in London and as such he was exposed to a lot of Heavy Metal Screamo and otherwise punkish rock songs and bands.When he was 4 He began to like all of that and could name more bands than almost anyone by age 7. He always got good grades in school but could never stay out of trouble. One day in 1st grade a teacher made him mad and he punched him dead square in the face with brass knuckles and knocked one of his teeth out.This was when it began going down hill though...

The teacher sued the parents and they were on the streets and his mom finally was tired of it and Overdosed a month later. This was almost to much for his dad and his dad continually blamed Kanashi for it and was abused for most of his life and when he finally got tired of being Abused he hit his dad at age 10.He ran away and lived alone for years and he was about to freeze to death.One day though when he was finally about to drop dead as a causality of a hard life that could never rebound, something happened. Something that would change his life forever.

He was on the streets laying there, barely breathing and no one cared no one at all he was face down on the deck and not getting up. A woman picked him up and carried him home and tried to help him. She was a nurse so she had him on Ivs and in a Warm toasty household.The woman was about 40 and use to be a manage to many large bands and singers. She always loved the genre of Metal and rock.Little did she know he would become an icon of the genre soon. It was when he woke up he figured out what had happened and he sit down and cried. He cried all night long when he found out his dad had died from the same thing he almost did and promised he would never cry again.

He soon became a large help to the old woman and her daughter whom was about 10 in her own right and they got along merrily.They grew up and it turned out she was musically talented and he decided he would try to be to. They both could sing and play instruments but she played bass guitar and rhythm and sang like Carrie Underwood. He play Electric Guitar and sounded like Pierce The Veil and could scream like Alesana and White Chapel. They always loved to show off.This would help them in the near future and they had no clue how much.

One day the woman came home crying he wondered what could possibly have went wrong he went up with the girl and began to comfort her and then soon learned she had been layed off.More terrifying was the fact that unless she came up with money they would be homeless to. Kanashi wouldn't let that happen, not this time. He grabbed his guitar and his pic and his microphone he got for Christmas and stormed out the door as the daughter began to comfort her. He began to play on the streets for money.

His first night he came in at 4 in the morning Tired as hell but with 200 dollars in the cup as he woke up the two woman to show them. After the two woman celebrated he slumped out of there and fell into bed passed out and woke up at 10 am in the morning. He ate Breakfast and continued to do this every day of his life until his 14th birthday finally something happened.He had a gig with his sister who though did not have such a stressful schedule did the same as he did.He had began to call the woman his sister as she was the only person he valued. It stayed that way for a while.

They played the concert and did great and they both got signed to Fearless Records and began to get tons of money. They gave it all to the person who supported them for that whole time and this continued until they turned 20. Then something that shook Kanashis life happened. The woman and her daughter where being eaten by a Hollow they told him to run. He didn't want to run but his feet carried him elsewhere. When he escaped he cried and cried and knew he broke his vow which made him cry more than straighten up.He then met a wonderful girl who treated him right and he swore he would let nothing hurt her. Not this time.

The band was going great they were very popular and everyone knew who he was and they knew him as a music icon. He had went platinum on his first three albums and when he turned 25 the woman he secretly loved broke his heart. He walked to her door to ask her out with a bouquet of flowers in a tuxedo to ask her out on her birthday. When she opened the door she was in a dress and said she had a date that night. He was heartbroken but he hid it and said happy birthday and left. He went home depressed sad and angry and turned on the news.

There was a newsflash of a serial rapist and killer in chat rooms online and he had posted the same pic on all the sites. What was more disturbing is that it was the same picture and they were meeting behind a closed theater. He rushed to grab his keys and ran out the door. He turned his car on and drove the brand new Corvette not knowing it would be the last time he drove it ever... He pulled up and ran to see she was already raped and had a gun pointed at her the guy saw him and shot him in the stomach. Kanashi dropped and as the woman scrambled the guy hit her and pointed the gun at her she screamed the man fired.BANG.

Kanashi had ran in front of the shot and was bleeding from being shot in his stomach again. This time it went through to major arteries and a vital organ Kanashi was dead and had a few moments left at best. She cried out "just wait here Kanashi I will get help" as she grabbed for her phone hand he grabbed her hand. and held it tightly.He spoke faintly "don't bother I can feel he has severed an artery or two and an organ I am dead but at least let me say this before I die". She cried and he held steadily. He looked her dead in the eye "I love you" as soon as he said this blood bubbled through his mouth and he died.She cried and the man was arrested.

All was good in the Soul Society and Kanashi continued to wow people with his musical talent in the Seretei and then he finally got bored.He decided to try out for the position of Shingami and passed in a few years of hard work but never learned a single Kidou.He waltzed into the Seretai and was immediately the 5th seed of squad 13 without Shikai. He learned Shikai quite fast and then became the Vice Captain. Soon enough with tough training he learned Bankai and was made Captain.His life soon yet again would change for the worst.

One night he awoke and was fighting a Hollow inside of him and he couldn't believe how similar it was to him. They formed a truce and long story short the battle ended in a draw and they decided to get along. They actually never attempted to kill one or the other which ended up very good for both.He soon realized that he would leave the Gotei 13 and he wandered around for a couple hundred years till he somehow ended up in Bogota. Of course then he felt large quantities of Spiritual Pressure much like his.He followed it but as he was starving and collapsed right in front of them.

Side Notes: He has music based abilities... All of his abilities that require Singing can be interrupted just like Incantations can but he must be hit to stop them but if he is charged and has to dodge he must restart.
RP Sample: http://www.riseoftherevolution.org/t2523-two-ancient-foes-jensen-vs-devon

Last edited by Ika Mazi (Jeff) on Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Kanashi Ushimagu FINISHED Vizard blah blah blah...   Kanashi Ushimagu FINISHED Vizard blah blah blah... EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 4:04 am

None of your pics are working properly. just saying. Please fix since without them you have no appearances whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Kanashi Ushimagu FINISHED Vizard blah blah blah...   Kanashi Ushimagu FINISHED Vizard blah blah blah... EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:11 pm

Fixed
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kanashi Ushimagu FINISHED Vizard blah blah blah...   Kanashi Ushimagu FINISHED Vizard blah blah blah... EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 1:28 pm

Approved. 1-5. But only because it's a transfer and I did promise to let people keep the ability to use all their powers they unlocked on RoTR.. which in your case requires a 1-5.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kanashi Ushimagu FINISHED Vizard blah blah blah...   Kanashi Ushimagu FINISHED Vizard blah blah blah... EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:32 pm

Kanashi Ushimagu FINISHED Vizard blah blah blah... Doflamingoseal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kanashi Ushimagu FINISHED Vizard blah blah blah...   Kanashi Ushimagu FINISHED Vizard blah blah blah... Empty

Back to top Go down

Kanashi Ushimagu FINISHED Vizard blah blah blah...
Page 1 of 1