Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Coalition Shop I_vote_lcapCoalition Shop I_voting_barCoalition Shop I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Coalition Shop Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Coalition Shop Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Coalition Shop Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Coalition Shop Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Coalition Shop Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Coalition Shop Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Coalition Shop Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Coalition Shop Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Coalition Shop Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Coalition Shop Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Coalition Shop Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Coalition Shop

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Coalition Shop Empty
PostSubject: Coalition Shop   Coalition Shop EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:58 pm

]Stuff for Coalition Members only

Item: Biosuit
Range: It's a suit...
Number: One per person, humans and Committee members only.

Price: 1750 Desai

Description: It's a fully customizable suit, complete with helmet that can be turned on or off. Full body suit too. Can be installed with holographic emitters to display clothes, but not weapons of any sort. It is fool proof and cannot be hacked. Other customization is the general look of it.

Effects: Can't see spirits? Don't have the power to defend yourself or loved ones? This is what you get! The biosuit increases your physical abilities enough so that you can handle the basic hollow, if you're a normal human. For those of you that can already see spirits and have powers of your own, this suit also increases your own supernatural powers, including your own supernatural physical abilities. It also acts as a type of armor, lessening the power of blows. This suit is very durable, but still breakable. A one tier increase in all fields, and lessens attacks by 25%. For humans tiered at 1-1, they recieve no increase, just the lessens attacks by 25%.

Name: Antedote
Range: It's a needle...
Description: A small needle with a green liquid in it.

Price: 100 Desai

Effect: It is the antedote to Alexander Kerensky's poison gas. He made it after so many complaints from his teammates. It is only temporary, lasting only the gas's use the first time. Limit four per person.

Name: Gas Vile
Range: Area of Effect of thirty yards plus however far you can throw it to break the vile.
Description: A breakable vile of green gas from Alexander Kerensky's doll.

Price: 120 Desai

Effect: For three posts, the person will suffer from phantom pains and a really itchy rash in random spots. It will also cause dieherria. One post cooldown before anyone effected by it can be effected again. Limit two per person.

Name: Anti-Arrancar Acid
Range: How far can you throw it?
Description: A breakable vile of yellow acid. Still in test phase, so supplies limited, permanently.

Price: 500 Desai

Effect: If used against any other race, very mild burns will occur on contact, even normal hollows. If the arrancar's hierro is pretty strong or moderately strong, it will weaken it dramatically, allowing most zanpakutou or spiritual weapon to penetrate. If the hierro is weak, it will do damage. If it is Rui Herutsu hierro weak, it will dissolve where ever it touches, like, dissolve an entire leg. See Gathering Information thread for that instance. Limit one per person

Item name: Phantom Faze

Description:
Spoiler:
It fits in the palm of the hand, and can be a cell phone accessary, necklace, belt buckle attachement, or somehow be attached to a belt loop.

Price: 3000 Desai

Effect: For one entire round, the user and anything on them that is theirs, from equipment to clothes, can "faze" through objects, attacks of all kinds, become immune to mental/illusion abilities, everything, EXCEPT LAST RESORT ATTACKS (like Rui’s Hell Storm or Yuri’s Ragnarok spells) (for the exception of the major boost like ones, but those last more than a post, and two to three posts is still long enough to kick ass). They are also transparent with a purple-ish tint. They are still affected by shockwaves minimally. They also choose what to faze through, so they don't faze through the ground and into the center of the earth and die. However, there are some limits. One, the person cannot attack their opponent physically (it will go straight through them and thus won’t even work). Two, it does have a four post cooldown, needing to recharge the energy used to allow the body and soul to do its ability. Three, they may not activate/release a new level of power while this is in effect. Like if they're fighting barehanded, they cannot unleash their first set of abilities. Or if they're using their primary stage, they cannot go into their final form or release their doll or use their abilities, even if they didn't go into another stage of power. If infected by a poison, they are still infected. And lastly, it does have a limited usage, four times per thread. It is activated by blood being smeared on the center of the device. Upon deactivation, the blood is gone, but still requires some to activate four posts later. If an opponent has something in the body when it deactivates, the area is displaced, meaning you will get hurt, possibly fatal (in Events). However, the same can be said about you as well, if you have something in an opponent, and the ability deactives, you get a cheap hit on them and cut or whatever. Again possibly fatal, but only in events.

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: Limited to Coalition Officers only. Meaning the top two of each section plus the leader of the Coalition.

Note with the Phantom Faze: I'm pretty sure I addressed everything new that has cropped up. The only new things to it I've done is addressed a loophole I didn't see the first several times and addressed last resort stuff. There is the argument that a speed character might abuse its non-typical purpose. If it depends on each character, a mixed results, then it's good and it's on them. I can see this one being the most expensive item.

Item Name: Teleporter

Description: A small device that has a circular base and a cylinder pointing up. It is white.

Price: 1000 Desai

Effect: It...teleports...only the user, but none of their attacks. Each little device recognizes the reiatsu of the user and only allows them through. This does need to be set up, so it is difficult to use. Whereever the various pieces that the user sets them up at is where they can teleport at. But at least two must be set up for it to work. Only directly above it of the user does it teleport, so you can't be extremely high in the air and be teleported and things like that.

How many can you have: 20 of the very small devices. The standard NPC Coalition trooper will not be using this.

Item Name: Taser Arks.

Description: A pair of small, oval, black devices.

Price: 600 Desai

Effect: They electrocute anything between the two, and electrocutes them heavily, for as long as they are between them. But the electrocution is so bad that it is almost garunteed (depending on the character) to stop them or slow them down severely. Afterwards, the victim's movement speed is halved for at least two posts before returning to normal, unless they're resistant to lightning, then for only a post. These can float in the air. Best used in corriders or doorways. If one device is destroyed, the other will not work and the electrocution will stop.

How many can you have: Seven pairs max per person.

Item Name: Reiatsu Disguiser

Description: Whatever the person whats it to look like.

Effect: This can do two things, but needs to be programed to do both or one or the other. First, it can change the reiatsu signiture to be either someone else or an entirely different race. Second, it can cloak you and render you invisible for four posts max, and a recharge of only one post. However, the second you attack or suddenly spike your power, you become visible again and have to wait a post before using the cloak again. Or it can do both, but it needs to be programmed.

How many can you have: Only one. The prototype is on the Arrancar Fritz.

Item name: AUG Rifle
Coalition Shop Steyr_10
Description: A standard assualt rifle that boasts high accuracy and good stopping power.
Effect: Scope: Comes with a long X6 zoom scope, though the buyer can replace this with standard Iron sights.
Underbarrel Grip and torch: comes with an underbarrel grip and torch attached. If the buy takes an optional underbarrel attachment, these will be removed.
Clip: The clip holds 30 rounds. Max of 3 including the one in the gun. Weapon is bullpup (clip behind the trigger.) allowing for faster reload in skilled hands and a more balanced weight.
Semi auto fire: The AUG A3 is set to semi Auto fire, meaning 1 shot per pull of the trigger. This helps with recoil control and accuracy.
Optional attachments: The gun can be equipped with an underbarrel granade launcher or Underbarrel master key, and a smart scope. Option attachments cost more.
Price: for the coalition shop, so I'd like some suggestions on this.
Number of it you have/possible/allowed: 1 allowed.

Item name: AUG Underbarrel Granade launcher.
Coalition Shop Grenad10
Description: A standard Granade launcher than can fire the coalition smoke and energy granades a good deal farther than most people could throw them.
Effect: Can fire smoke and energy granades up to 50 ft.
Price: 200 + granades from the coalition shop.
Number of it you have/possible/allowed: 1. Cannot be baught if the user has a master key attached to their AUG A3.

Item name: AUG Underbarrel masterkey launcher.
Coalition Shop Master10
Description: Simply put, a shotgun attached to the underside of the Aug's barrel.
Effect: Allows the user to quickly fire a shotgun blast. works exactly like the coalitions shotgun, but holds only 4 rounds, and must be reloaded by hand, 1 at a time. Comes with enough shells for 3 reloads.
Price: 400
Number of it you have/possible/allowed: 1. Cannot be baught if the user has a granade launcher attached to their AUG A3.

Item name: AUG smart scope.
Description: A x6 zoom scope that can be used to remotely direct special rounds for the AUG.
Effect: Scope: When the user fires the special ammo, they can make the bullet turn by moving the gun. If they aim right, the bullet will curve right. If the aim left, or up, or down, the same thing happens. This allows a for a greater chance of hitting a moving target. However, they can only fire one bullet at a time.
Rounds: A flachette round that uses microfins to turn it in the air and follow the movement of the scope. They move half the speed of a standard bullet however. The buyer gets one clip with 15 a clip per thread.
Price: 500
Number of it you have/possible/allowed: 1

Item name: Rochet Launcher/ bazooka

Description:
Spoiler:

Price: 600 Desai

Effect: It fires a single shot with the power of a Gran Rey Cero with a similar explosive effect. Ammo wise, there is only two total allowable, one already loaded.

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: 1 per person.

Item name: Sniper Rifle

Description:
Spoiler:

Effect: Shoots a beam if equivalent strength to a cero, minus the explosion. High probability to actually crack or go through barriers and other defenses due to concentration of the power. It just goes through. Five shots per clip, only two extras, three total as one is in the weapon.

Name: Elemental Shuriken
Description:
Spoiler:

Price: 300 Desai each.

Effect: These special shuriken harness the power of lightning, fire, and wind. When thrown, each version is consumed by their respective element with various effects. The fire version explodes in a fireball with a ten foot blast radius, with the closer to the center, the more damage the person will take. The wind version has the greatest potential to kill, as its "blades" extend, thanks to the wind, to fifteen feet long, holding to the same curve as each blade. The lightning version has the most penetrating power among the three, being able to penetrate barriers and heirro depending upon the level of the opponent (up to one tier higher than the owner). Limit four of each per character, may require second Container for all of them. Each is labeled at the center of the shuriken with their obvious elemental affiliations.

Item name: Smoke grenade
Description:
Spoiler:
Range: how far can you throw it?

Price: 350 Desai

Effect: Pull the pin and throw. these small canisters create a plumb of reiatsu filled smoke that can hinder senseing inside the cloud, along with sight. It fills up a 20 foot radius. The cloud can be blown away by wind, and last 2 posts.

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: 3

Item name: Flash bang

Description:
Spoiler:
Range: how far can you throw it?

Effect: Pull the pin and throw, then shield your eyes. These granades set of a bright flash of light and loud bang that can deafen and blurr the vision of anyone in the area for 1 post. 20 foot radius for the flash, 15 for the bang.

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: 3

Name: Visor
Range: Four hundred yards of person.
Description: This visor looks like this, ignore the girl:
Spoiler:

But can be installed with holographic emitters to look like something else and much more stylish. Developed by Alexander Kerensky. Limit one per person.

Price: 200 Desai

Effect: Much like the Cyber Eye 2000, it has night vision, acts like adjustable binoculars, infrared, meteorlogical data, decode computer information, discern the what other people are race wise (shinigami, vizard, etc.), flare suppressors, percieve how strong people are in the same fashion, detect spiritual pressure in a three mile radius (because it is not meant to last a person's lifetime, there are some limits to it compared to the Cyber Eye).

https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/t1569-aug-assault-rifle-not-buying-it-making-it-for-the-coalition-shop

~~~~~~~~

Stuff for general anybody can buy

Floater-This device is the size of a pencil or pen and oval shaped. They come in pairs and allows humans to fly like shinigami, arrancar, hollow, bounto, and other spiritual beings. They do come in pairs, just strap one on each foot or lower leg. Limit one per person. Please read the manual and practice before actual use in combat. If they do break, please message the chief for a replacement and link the thread. They may be integrated into prosthetic limbs.

Price for the Floater: 150 Desai

Name: Shield Generator

Range: Only the person.

Description: Looks like a simple 21st century watch.

Price: 250 Desai

Effect: Forms a one post duration green shield that protects from everything. While difficult to break, anything equal or above Hado 73: Soran Sokatsui from a kido practitioner will shatter it, but will lessen the blow by quite a bit, up to 75%. However, there is a two post recharge time before it can be used again, and can only be used four times per thread. After which, put it on its charger to be used in the next thread. Limit one per person.

Item name: Ammo Containor

Description: A normal black belt with the following picture as the buckle.

Spoiler:

Effect: This stores only your extra ammo clips or reloads for the guns you may requisition from the Coalition. It holds the maximum you are allowed, which would be eleven reloads/clips. (Three clips for each pistol, two allowed. Three for the shotgun, one allowed. Two clips for the sniper rifle, one allowed.) Activated by a simple tap of your hand, change which ones you need via interactable hologram. Activates to your DNA only. Plus any ammo for your custom guns.

Name: Pistol(s)
Description:
Spoiler:

Price: 200 Desai each

Effect: The gun(s) are made with special material that can block zanpakutou and harm spiritual beings, as well as the bullets for them. Created after analyzing Tousei Kato's guns, but are weaker in power. Each clip holds up to 12 rounds and the bullets are explosive, but not much (a mere six inch area of effect) and are as strong as a standard bala. They are accurate up to 100 yards. Max of two per person, up three clips per gun (not counting the one in the gun, so you would have a total of four clips for each gun.) Both guns are also semi-automatic. That cannot be changed.

Name: Shotgun
Description:
Spoiler:

Price: 300 Desai

Effect: Like the pistol, made with special material that can block zanpakutou and harm spiritual beings, as can the bullets. Maximum effective range is ten yards, with the closer you are to it, the more damage you'll take. Think of it as a bunch of standard balas launched at once. It is not automatic. That cannot be changed. Each clip holds ten rounds, three clips with it, not counting the one in the gun, so max of four clips. Limit one per person.

Name: Knives
Description:
Spoiler:

Price: Regular Knives: 200 Desai each
VibroKnives: 625 Desai each

Effect: These knives can be used in both close range combat or thrown. They can harm spiritual beings and are as strong as zanpakutou. There are two versions, the normal kind and the vibroknives. The vibroknives look exactly the same and have the same properties, except with an added feature. They vibrate at an extremely high frequency, like the Quincy Schneider, making it easy to penetrate heirro and barriers. They can only do that if the person is around their own level (one tier higher than you). That effect is not instant against barriers, and the knives will slow down. Max 15 of each version per character.

Name: Sword

Description: Normal-
Spoiler:

Price: Regular: 300 Desai
Vibro: 725 Desai

Effect: Exactly the same as the knives. Do I really need to copy and paste from above? Limit one per person, MUST DECIDE WHICH VERSION YOU WISH!!!

Item name: Spear

Description: this 6 foot long polearm comes in two forms, spear, and vibrospear.
Spoiler:

Price: Regular: 400 Desai
Vibro: 825 Desai

Effect: It works the same way as a knife or vibroknife, except 6 foot long with a one foot blade. It can be thrown, but you can only have one.

Last edited by Jun Tomoshibi on Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:36 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Coalition Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coalition Shop   Coalition Shop EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:30 pm

Approved. Feel free to price yourself. I'll try get to it though.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Coalition Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coalition Shop   Coalition Shop EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 4:21 pm

Increase the floater price to 150, instead of 350. Human's cant airwalk, if someone making a human put that as a weakness they'd be asked to remove it, becuase they cant do it anyway. The floaters have been around since before I joined Rotr, they're humans way around their inability to airwalk.

The visor doesn't need to be moderated, in my opinion. Its breakable, and if you cant sense and it gets broken, goodbye sensing ability. I had that weakness on Roane and no one objected when I put something like the visor in that characters helmet. And besides, sensings not a big deal once combat begins.

The only Other thing i can say is perhaps you should make these things coalition only. Most of this stuff was that way before. Its up to you though Jun.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Coalition Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coalition Shop   Coalition Shop EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:43 pm

More stuff, since our stuff that was at the Committee Req. hasn't been deleted like I requested several times. Stuff will be labelled accordingly for Coalition only.

The Container - Need somewhere to store all your shit? Buy The Container! Why you ask? The Container is a small circular device that breaks down the atoms of any object you have, stores it inside of the device and keeps all your junk organized by showing you pictures of every object you have in your inventory. Simply press whatever object you have in The Container and it will be rematerialized. And to store items, simply point The Container at the object and it will be broken down. It can only store things objects to 300 pounds however. It could be multiple objects of 300 pounds..but it couldn't be an object of 301 pounds or higher. Ontop of this it cannot store more than 10 objects. Limit two per person, mainly because it only holds ten objects.

Price: 1000 Desai each

Reiatsu Grenade (Coalition members only)

Effect: It looks like a modern grenade, except with a button instead of a pin. Press the button and throw. Five seconds later, it'll explode with the power of a cero in a ten foot radius.

Services

Note: Only a few things can be doubled, namely changing both eyes to cybernetic and prosthetic limbs, just specify what limbs. Others may be limited to one, and moderated. Should be easy to tell which are limited to one. Those characters that are completely cybernetic do not have to list them in their signature, just have it in their character apps.

Again, be warned, that some of these are subject to moderation, as they are permanent to your character. Some edits to your character app. might be required as this stuff is built for combat or for another reason.

Cyber Eye model 2000 - Special prosthetic eye that can be equipped to almost any race. It has various capabilities, including superhuman visual acuity, zoom functionality, night-vision, infrared, and meteorological data, applying color transforms, and overlaying them on top of a 3D display. The recipient gains darkvision out to a range of 60 feet. Binocular vision allows the recipient to perceive distant objects more easily. The Cyber Eye Model can also change it's color at the will of the user. EXCEPT now The Eye can also decode computer information and translate it, Flare suppressors react instantly to bright flashes of light. Blinding effects produced by bright lights have no harmful or debilitating effect on the recipient. It can also scan for spiritual pressure in a 10 mile radius. As an added bonus, you can also perceive how strong a being is (if they are not cloaked or hiding their spiritual pressure) by a color system. If the person has a blue glow around them that means their reitsu is low (So if your in battle this will be useful to see how much of your opponent's reitsu has been drained), if it's green that means it's moderate, yellow means that it's strong and red is dangerously strong. It can also be adjusted to where it can read your body's overall strength and adjust these color systems to see who is weaker then you or stronger.

Price: 450 Desai

Language Chip - Implant any known language. The character can now understand that language fully but cannot speak it.

Price: 50 Desai

Speech Chip - This grants the character the ability to speak all languages. The subject can speak only one language at a time, although it may be able to understand several languages. It does not enable the subject to speak with those who don’t speak.

Price: 50 Desai

Stress Reader - Sensors attached to the recipient’s optic nerves and inner ear analyze minute physical indicators from living beings (including increased pulse galvanic skin response) and enable the recipient to better determine the emotional states of others.

Anti-Shock - This implant, embedded near the spine, shields the recipient’s nervous system against stunning attacks. However, if bombarded by electrical based items rapidly it can be damaged.

Price: 800 Desai

Enhanced organs x 22 (All organs) - This is a surgery done to the body to decrease the likelihood of almost any organ inside the body from failing and protecting it against outside threats.

Price: 1500 Desai

Prosthetic Limbs (Full body. 6 limbs total) - This is for any upgrade in the shop that requires a non-flesh limb upgrade. It is a completely robotic limb that can be customized to fit the persons skin tone, muscle mass or anything else. It looks actually like any flesh limb and feels like it to. Some items may be integrated into them.

Price: 500 Desai per limb.

Inivisibility Cloak - You can easily hide yourself in the cover of darkness with the invisibility cloak installed in your body. It will be put in the middle part of your stomach and you can activate it in your Cyberbrain to project a barrier that blends in with the color of your environment and even reflects the images to match without being seen. However, if you happen to take too much damage the Cloak will de-activate itself. The cloak can only be activated for 2 posts before it must recharge for 2 more posts. Will be under moderation, limit one per person.

Price: 1000 Desai

Nanobots - This micro-machines help repair and regenerate all damage to the body to keep parts of the body from breaking down and becoming inoperable. These things are so small that it is hard to disable them making them ideal for people with full prosthetic bodies as the nano bots can keep the body healthy and in prime condition at all times when outside of combat and make combat easier by making it harder to render a part of the body un-functional. Gives the person average regeneration rate, with minor wounds that same post, larger gashes 2 to 4 posts, and very serious wounds, 5 to 8 posts.

Price: 900 Desai

Last edited by Jun Tomoshibi on Sun May 05, 2013 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Coalition Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coalition Shop   Coalition Shop EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:00 pm

second list approved.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Coalition Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coalition Shop   Coalition Shop EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 9:04 pm

Note: All of these are Coalition Only

Name: EMP Grenade
Description: Looks like a standard grenade.

Effect: Sets out an emp blast designed to temporarily stop a Serions nanites from working. Lasts two posts. Nanites that have been repurposed (like Rathia's and to a lesser extent Model X's) are not effected.

Max allowed: 3

Name: Shield Generator MK II
Description: Appears to be a normal 21st century watch.

Effect: Puts up a shield to protect against a cero or above. Power level can be adjusted. But with cooldowns, and they are not just for the power level, but for the entire watche's use. Example: Cero has a one post cooldown, can't use it next post to block a Gran Rey Cero. Likewise, use it to black a gran rey cero, can't use it to block a cero osuras next post until after three posts. Can't block last resorts, just minimizes damage if applicable (cero oscuras is max power level).

Has enough power to last an entire fight.

Max allowed: 1

Price: 800

Name: Reiatsu Shuriken
Description: See Elemental Shuriken

Effect: Lines its blades with reiatsu, and makes four versions of itself all around it, blade to blade. Think of them as energy daggers or energy swords. Does not explode or anything.

Max Allowed: 4

Name: Nanite Bomb
Description: Looks like a smoke bomb canister.

Effect: Releases an oddly colored mist with an AoE of 10 yards. In that mist are nanites equiped with mini-reiatsu bombs. Total power: Cero. Average power: Hado 45-ish.

Max allowed: 3

Price: 500

Name: Particle Projection Cannon (PPC)

Description:

Spoiler:

Effect: Fires a bolt of charged particles equal to a Cero Oscuras, albiet with armor piercing capabilities due to extreme heat. Looks like a ball of lightning with a tail. Five shots total before there's not energy left. Extreme heat gives it a 6 post recharge between each one. It is also very heavy, to the point of limiting agility/strength character's agility. (For example, Jun's very good speed goes down to average for as long as he is holding it.)

It is as strong as zan steel, though. User must be 2-1 or above to buy this, with Physical Strength as a strength. You may order a Dimensional Storage device specifically for this monster for an additional 250 desai.

Max allowed: 1

Price: 1500 (1750 if you choose to take the Dimensional Storage device for it.)
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Coalition Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coalition Shop   Coalition Shop EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 8:14 pm

All good here.

Coalition Shop 10628010
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Coalition Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coalition Shop   Coalition Shop EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 1:14 am

Coalition Troops only

Item Name: Plasma Blade

Description: A gauntlet that fires out a beam of plasma two feet in length from the top of the hand/forearm. Picture is below. Color may vary in accordance to user preference, but is only cosmetic. One of two new items made from salvaged Serion technology. This does use a micro-Serion power core (based on Rathia's, Kaytlyn helped), so that it wouldn't tip their sensors.

Spoiler:

Effect: With vibro-swords and knives and the like, you would think the Coalition would have no need for another armor piercing weapon. More than that though, it weakens (5% for Hierro and similar, 10% for actual armor) the surrounding area (one foot radius, three inches on Serion) until it cools down four posts later. If no hierro or armor, the person will take a bala's worth of damage from the burns for three of those posts, and half of that on the final post. It has the power to run throughout the entire thread, just deactivate when submerging in water...it has the tendency to explode with the power of a Cero Oscuras and leave burns that lasts for up to 15 posts. Yes, it will royally mess up that arm. Rain or a water attack weaker than cero it can handle...any more than that, I'd shut it down.

Note, while you can keep it active throughout, it is not recommended as it emits a large amount of heat. Safely, it can be wielded for 5 posts, but must wait 2 posts to cool off. The environment may effect this, cold weather/blizzard increasing safe wielding up to two more posts with halved cooldown, but the desert lowering safe duration to 3 posts with a four post cooldown. Keep in mind, these are recommended, but you will start risking ever increasing burns and burn damage to yourself.

Note: It does have a low power mode. However, it must be active for 8 posts before it'll need a 3 post recharge time (this is including the safe wielding turn off.) When it hits low power mode, it becomes a glorified brass knuckles/arm protector armor (which is tough, but not zan steel tough...as it isn't meant to be used as such at all).

How many can you have: 1
Price: 1200

Item Name: Plasma Shot

Description: Think the picture below, but with the rounded part completely enclosed and the two long prongs can open and close. This is also worn by the wrist/forearm and was made by using salvaged Serion technology. It is as strong as a zanpakutou and can stab when the prongs are closed. Also uses a micro-Serion power core to power it, and again also based on Rathia's. Also, Kaylyn assisted with this. It is two feet in total length.

Spoiler:

Effect: Fires a mixture of charged particles and plasma. While not armor piercing, it does weaken armor and hierro by 30% where it hits and a little bit more than that (four inches radius), if no armor and additional bala's worth of damage from severe burns, but that cools off fairly quickly (like, the post after contact). The "bullet" is the size of a baseball. It does a cero's worth of damage, but is also the twice the speed of a cero too. But the rate of fire is also really slow (can fire one shot per post). And there is a warning of when it'll fire, just pay attention to the prongs, as they will open to fire.

If it has been fired 8 consecutive times, it goes into low power mode for 3 posts and cannot be used.

How many can you have: 1
Price: 1600

Item Name: Dragoons

Description: A two part system. The first is a removable chip that can be worn or attached anywhere the user wants, though for best results, stick to the ear or head. The second system is a series of four "Dragoons" (pictured below). Each Dragoon is only three feet long and about five inches thick, but are just as strong as zanpakutou. Though the chip isn't. The chip allows the user to control the Dragoons telepathically, so the closer to the brain the chip is, the better the Dragoons respond. While not made by salvaged Serion tech, it is based on it.

Spoiler:

Effect: Each Dragoon can fire hado 4 powered shots on their own and emit and energy blade along the sides and tip, even making an opening for the barrel to continue shooting. They can combine with each other for stronger blasts. Two combined can fire off bala powered blasts, three a bala and a half, all four two bala powered. If the chip is destroyed, they go inactive. Someone of average strength (in accordance to the user's tier) can bat them away easily. Control can be difficult if hit by a cero or stronger.

Note, each dragoon can fire 7-10 shots in a post, but then suffers a 1 post cd for that dragoon. Firing 6 shots does not incur a cooldown. This is true for the combos as well. With combos, it takes the lowest number of available shots as the max more it can fire.

How many can you have: 1 set.
Price: 2500
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Coalition Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coalition Shop   Coalition Shop EmptySat Mar 05, 2016 5:30 pm

approved
Back to top Go down